Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I wasn't serious, I was just talking shit.
LOL

Talking shit.

I get it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
These humanists are getting their azz handed to them by the Christians and others on the billboard. Their arguments can't stand up and they are getting outdone in a rout.
So all they have now is daydreams and delusions that Christians here are irritated or angry about what they say about Christians the Church or Christianity LOL.
That's all they have now...fantasizing that Christians here are angry or intolerant of their criticisms...while the Christians are just whupping their tail in arguments.
So now all they can do is whimper. All of them use to be Christians but now suddenly they asking "is this how you spread the gospel" "is this Jesus love" "is this the Christian message" blah blah blah now that they are getting trounced on the billboard. With their lying azzes as if they did not already know what the gospel was but just using that as a last ditch weapon against Christians HA!
It's not working, the Christians see it for what it is. And these humanist will keep getting their evil lying and asinine arguments shoved back right into their faces. It's nice to see.
And here is the thing. Regardless of what someone has said in the past about Christianity, pretty much each day is a new day. People that want to come in here and tell jokes or do anagrams or talk to people aren't getting messed with

But other people, what has it been, at least 8-10 months probably that they have been in here every single day bashing Christianity? Every day. Is there anything new someone can even pretend they are saying? And reason they can possibly make up that would be believable? No. It is nothing but non-stop trolling because without having Christians to fight with every day, they wouldn't even know what to do with themselves

They rarely talk to other people they are friends with unless it is to join in an attack. Really discuss current events or other subjects. Rarely make any effort to be anything but a pain in the ass. Hasn't it gone on long enough? Are they this miserable that there will neevr be an end in sight? Or will day after day after day continue to be people who claim Christians shouldn't force their beliefs on others be the same ones that set up shot anywhere they can find a Christian looking to provoke a fight

Get a life already or in leau of that, move on

To people that can come in here without it having to be to attack the beliefs of others, kudos. The door is always open

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Talking shit.
I get it.
heh:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to check ians colon while he's got his head up there. Living in Mexico as ians does I'm sure he hasn't had it checked properly since he moved there. I'm sure the local doctor/barber that ians depends on for his health care probably doesn't even know what a colon is.
LOL

He probably leans in, takes a sniff, and says he smells fine. Then gives him another bottle of cologne!

I heard Sybaris by Puig is popular there:)

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,[...]I was just talking shit.
...and why would you change the habit of a lifetime?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a thesis to tell you that "all non-Christians used to be Christian" is wrong?!
O_o
Pardon me, I should have used "EX-Christians".
I would have done so if I knew you were eavesdropping.
The person to whom I was replying seemed to understand me quite well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Case in point

And even when they are waiting for more fights to get into or taking a break from actively trolling, they are ALWAYS lurking. If only to change icons or place icons. These are grown men and women. Don't they ever have anything better to do except wallow in it all day?

It is what it is I guess

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
These humanists are getting their azz handed to them by the Christians and others on the billboard.....
ROFLMAO

Whatever you want to believe to get you through the day is fine by me.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
WARNING: This joke is intended for immature audiences.
There once was a man from Nantucket,
who bought a horse with the intent to fck it,
but try as he might,
he didn't have the height,
so he had to stand on a bucket.
In Celtic lore, that was the purpose of the Stone of Destiny.

The King had to consummate his marriage to the Goddess Epona.

Epona was represented as a mare. It is also where we get the word "pony".

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.....
What part of having animals equates to wanting to have sex with them?
I also have kids, don't you dare go there...
Agreed.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to check ians colon while he's got his head up there. Living in Mexico as ians does I'm sure he hasn't had it checked properly since he moved there. I'm sure the local doctor/barber that ians depends on for his health care probably doesn't even know what a colon is.
Get thee behind us, Satan!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My parents nicknamed me Sarah after Sarah Bernhardt, actress from the old days when I was about 3.....
My Brothers privacy has been kept, he is not on facebook and not been invaded by stalkers, so I do not have to feel guilty for bringing him into the topic. I did so because I want to share the other side of being Gay ~ the side where there is much loneliness and unhappiness, and how the results of being molested as a child, traumatised as such, can have an ever lasting effect on us, and now they have proven in our DNA exactly that.
These have been my points but because I am human, when people call me names, I tend to take offense and react; something I am working on.
"...and now they have proven in our DNA exactly that"

who's the "they" you speak of and how has it been "proven".

interesting that when "they say" is put with something, it immediatley becomes fact for the heathen/sheep....

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is the thing. Regardless of what someone has said in the past about Christianity, pretty much each day is a new day. People that want to come in here and tell jokes or do anagrams or talk to people aren't getting messed with
But other people, what has it been, at least 8-10 months probably that they have been in here every single day bashing Christianity? Every day. Is there anything new someone can even pretend they are saying? And reason they can possibly make up that would be believable? No. It is nothing but non-stop trolling because without having Christians to fight with every day, they wouldn't even know what to do with themselves
They rarely talk to other people they are friends with unless it is to join in an attack. Really discuss current events or other subjects. Rarely make any effort to be anything but a pain in the ass. Hasn't it gone on long enough? Are they this miserable that there will neevr be an end in sight? Or will day after day after day continue to be people who claim Christians shouldn't force their beliefs on others be the same ones that set up shot anywhere they can find a Christian looking to provoke a fight
Get a life already or in leau of that, move on
To people that can come in here without it having to be to attack the beliefs of others, kudos. The door is always open
(T) Peace
...and they do as you say the repetitive stuff every single day because they lather themselves up to believe Christians here have indignation or angry that they criticize Christianity or the church LOL.

You can just picture Dr[do little] at his breakfast table holding up a knife and fork like Yosemite Sam screaming "I going to piss off some Christians today" oy!lol!
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1412995072/ch0000...

simply what brings them here everyday, especially that 'it aint necessarily so' is that they imagine their rantings and ravings against Christianity that somehow the Christians here no like it, they can't stand it, and wish they would stop LOL. I don't give one ratz azz what they say about Christianity or the Church.

I don't think even these humanist are that stupid to think they affecting Christians or Christianity by being here. I just think what drives them is that they really think Christians here are so aggravated by their criticism of Christianity and the church that the Christians here are just wishing they would stop.

But frankly if it was not for opposing views the billboard would die, so they helping by following through with their fantasies everyday. However it needs to be said that it is known why they are here and we don't have to write on the billboard under any false pretense about these >cough cough>>.."atheists " lol.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also amuse yourselves and swallow own serspkoje gawno
you have no brain to fell someone senses if they are more or less,
you doesn't have any-just little punk without of ESC
Little punk you say?
I am 4,000 years old.

You, however, are only 2.
A toddler who needs his diaper changed often.

You must get tired of placing them on your head.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say that long enough, maybe even you will believe it.
I believe it, that's why I wrote it..DUH!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Whatever you want to believe to get you through the day is fine by me.
You don't have a choice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>...and they do as you say the repetitive stuff every single day because they lather themselves up to believe Christians here have indignation or angry that they criticize Christianity or the church LOL.
You can just picture Dr[do little] at his breakfast table holding up a knife and fork like Yosemite Sam screaming "I going to piss off some Christians today" oy!lol!
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1412995072/ch0000...
simply what brings them here everyday, especially that 'it aint necessarily so' is that they imagine their rantings and ravings against Christianity that somehow the Christians here no like it, they can't stand it, and wish they would stop LOL. I don't give one ratz azz what they say about Christianity or the Church.
I don't think even these humanist are that stupid to think they affecting Christians or Christianity by being here. I just think what drives them is that they really think Christians here are so aggravated by their criticism of Christianity and the church that the Christians here are just wishing they would stop.
But frankly if it was not for opposing views the billboard would die, so they helping by following through with their fantasies everyday. However it needs to be said that it is known why they are here and we don't have to write on the billboard under any false pretense about these >cough cough>>.."atheists " lol.
well that's the thing too

They are either completely delusional or say it to cover the fact they know all they are doing is trolling

There is no tidal wave forming against Christianity

Saying "we" no matter how many times on the Internet doesn't make their group bigger than less than 1% of the population as even most atheists really don't care what other people believe

When they are all long and dead Christianity will still be going on

They can't get anybody angry, they can't upset anyone over beliefs. I laugh every time Ians claims to know what I believe

But it is the equivalent to someone kicking your chair over and over again in a movie theater. Eventually they force you to turn around and smack 'em around a bit. Maybe pull his underwear over his head and say "get lost dork". Then they go off and whimper for a while. And then you are watching the movie and you feel someone kicking your chair again!

I have no idea what motivates someone to keep coming back for me or what crazy lies they tell themselves to justify coming here every day for 8 months. I do think it is pathetic. But it certainly is no threat

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meant to say

"keep coming back for more"

not

"me"

Although either way LOL
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
These humanists are getting their azz handed to them by the Christians and others on the billboard. Their arguments can't stand up and they are getting outdone in a rout.
So all they have now is daydreams and delusions that Christians here are irritated or angry about what they say about Christians the Church or Christianity LOL.
That's all they have now...fantasizing that Christians here are angry or intolerant of their criticisms...while the Christians are just whupping their tail in arguments.
So now all they can do is whimper. All of them use to be Christians but now suddenly they asking "is this how you spread the gospel" "is this Jesus love" "is this the Christian message" blah blah blah now that they are getting trounced on the billboard. With their lying azzes as if they did not already know what the gospel was but just using that as a last ditch weapon against Christians HA!
It's not working, the Christians see it for what it is. And these humanist will keep getting their evil lying and asinine arguments shoved back right into their faces. It's nice to see.
Christians claim that Jesus was 100% human and 100% god.

My question to christians:

"Did Jesus ever tell a lie"?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
well that's the thing too
They are either completely delusional or say it to cover the fact they know all they are doing is trolling
There is no tidal wave forming against Christianity
Saying "we" no matter how many times on the Internet doesn't make their group bigger than less than 1% of the population as even most atheists really don't care what other people believe
When they are all long and dead Christianity will still be going on
They can't get anybody angry, they can't upset anyone over beliefs. I laugh every time Ians claims to know what I believe
But it is the equivalent to someone kicking your chair over and over again in a movie theater. Eventually they force you to turn around and smack 'em around a bit. Maybe pull his underwear over his head and say "get lost dork". Then they go off and whimper for a while. And then you are watching the movie and you feel someone kicking your chair again!
I have no idea what motivates someone to keep coming back for me or what crazy lies they tell themselves to justify coming here every day for 8 months. I do think it is pathetic. But it certainly is no threat
(T) Peace
Well said. They are definitely no threat, and actually it's fun to as you say...to 'smack em around a bit'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 535,781 - 535,800 of598,723
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

538 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min NEWS-FLASH 171,413
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 529,783
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min gort 716,227
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Buck Crick 223,101
Marriage Trap 15 min Protester 2
Is Vin Diesel gay? (Mar '09) 24 min i love vin diesel 108
Who really controls America and other Western c... 27 min andet1987 44
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Charlie Sheen 255,620
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr Sasha 108
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••