Orlando, FL

#559612 Jul 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yeah you do, skank.
<quoted text>
But by the most amazing of coincidences, they all just happen to be detractors of the church. Hypocrisy from other members of the hive seems to escape your notice.
<quoted text>
It is impossible for me to censor you. Only Topix mods can do that. So, your argument is liquid stool.
Meanwhile, the swarm is buzzing "stalker! stalker!" in an effort to diminish my anti-ecclesiastical message, and you've got your ugly ass out there brandishing your stinger with the rest of them.
Is that what you mean by censoring? I doubt it. Not when its you.
No, skank, as I said, you turn on those who criticize the church or who criticize the vespids doing its dirty work, and only on them, making you a toady for the church. And you're happy to try to "censor" me with the rest of them.
Is that what you meant by tyrant and dictator? I doubt it. Not when its you.
So who's the hypocrite?
Skank ...hypocrite ...nice social skills ya got there.
Another dweeb.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#559613 Jul 19, 2013
Hey! Coos were never planned! Synchronicity, oh lol

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559614 Jul 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
you're literally a filthy human being ... it's you that admit you purposefully smear yourself with feces/filth. You're a filthy individual.
And how is Jesus' favorite disciple today? Ready for another day of spreading the gospel? If so, how about a little on my garden.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559615 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I appreciate when you post like that in my defense. It matters that decent people do. You have no other reason to take that position apart from your sense of decency.
Hey a joke from Ians that is finally funny!

Do you know how many accusations have been made on this thread?

Ones by you just to me include claiming you heard I sold drugs to children and asked if my mother was a prostitute

Did Annie ask you for the posts you based that on?

She has however asked both John and I for posts she must have missed concerning you and Mexico

I like that Annie is one of the few people that can cross "sides" when need be and simply take an objective stand

But if you think Annie isn't on a side, especially now that the issue of homosexuality has been introduced, you gotta be joking.

There are reasons to believe you have been sued and that you were not honest with your patients and that you lied about why you moved to Mexico. Thus the speculation. Whereas you had zero basis for your accusations? Why didn't Annie ask you if she missed any old posts that you based your claim that I was selling drugs to children on? Surely even for non-Christians that should be considered a pretty serious thing to claim right?

Fennario

#559616 Jul 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
Are you saying that Christ can't possibly dwell within my heart? He does, trust me. Why does this fact bother you so?? Coffey?
It's because you won't swarm with the hive and defend the church.

“The..”

#559617 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Juice! Nice to see you back.
Nice to be back! All the study was giving me an aye ache :D

Location hidden

#559618 Jul 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom you a spoon made out of bits of tree. LOL Hi :D
I have no idea what that means but it sounded friendly! LOL

What's shakin' bacon?

Long time no see!
mike

AOL

#559619 Jul 19, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My parents nicknamed me Sarah after Sarah Bernhardt, actress from the old days when I was about 3.....
My Brothers privacy has been kept, he is not on facebook and not been invaded by stalkers, so I do not have to feel guilty for bringing him into the topic. I did so because I want to share the other side of being Gay ~ the side where there is much loneliness and unhappiness, and how the results of being molested as a child, traumatised as such, can have an ever lasting effect on us, and now they have proven in our DNA exactly that.
These have been my points but because I am human, when people call me names, I tend to take offense and react; something I am working on.
Thanks

You wanted to share speculation?...unless you're gay

Location hidden

#559620 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Ones by you just to me include claiming you heard I sold drugs to children and asked if my mother was a prostitute
She has however asked both John and I for posts she must have missed concerning you and Mexico
I like that Annie is one of the few people that can cross "sides" when need be and simply take an objective stand
But if you think Annie isn't on a side, especially now that the issue of homosexuality has been introduced, you gotta be joking.
There are reasons to believe you have been sued and that you were not honest with your patients and that you lied about why you moved to Mexico. Thus the speculation. Whereas you had zero basis for your accusations? Why didn't Annie ask you if she missed any old posts that you based your claim that I was selling drugs to children on? Surely even for non-Christians that should be considered a pretty serious thing to claim right?
edit

She asked me if she missed posts concerning LeLe not being a Christian

I don't know now if she also asked about you and Mexico to me. That may have just been John

Same points still apply

Just wanted to correct the record

Although if anything, the 'issue' with LeLe is so minor compared to the nature of the other things that it should not have warranted any attention at all. Surely if someone was going based solely on conscience and not sides, they would want to know proof of why you claimed someone sold drugs to children way before wanting to know why someone thinks another is lying about being a Christian

And these posts are not so much to focus on Annie but because i think its funny how you are playing the victim role and need to pretend it has nothing to do with sides. Heck, I still think it is not only possible it is likely concerning your situation in Mexico

Why did a doctor that wrote thousands of scripts for pain medication decide to start cutting off any patient that didn't follow his instructions? Surely you didn't start your practice with that policy in place. What necessitated the change?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#559621 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try.

Sociopath at work.

“The..”

#559622 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what that means but it sounded friendly! LOL
What's shakin' bacon?
Long time no see!
Oh yummy I love bacon, had a burger with bacon in it tonight it was soooo good, where was I? Oh yeah, shakin'? I shook my head a lot today whilst giggling, does that count? I'm always friendly Skombolosis, how's you? Haven't talked to you for aaages! LOL

Location hidden

#559623 Jul 19, 2013
Ol Salt wrote:
<quoted text>
Skank ...hypocrite ...nice social skills ya got there.
Another dweeb.
Nah

Ians is a victim

It has nothing to do with his repeated bigotry or tasteless sex and death jokes regarding Christianity or that he was stalking on FB and found out a poster people were friends with died and took it upon himself to post that information here while accusing people of covering up a suicide.

It is because people are trying to

"diminish my anti-ecclesiastical message, and you've got your ugly ass out there brandishing your stinger with the rest of them."

The dude is in such denial and is so self-blind it is really something to behold

He just a simple dissenter who people have unfairly targeted because they wish to silence him. The lies, bigotry, stalking, and disrespect have nothing to do with it

(Skom rolls eyes)

Location hidden

#559624 Jul 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try.
Sociopath at work.
LOL

"Ians, I'm a coming buddy. I am sooooo sorry, I was in the bathroom!"

~Catcher stops to get his breath, fingers trembling at the realization how many seconds have passed

'Hey Skom, just because someone does something with one side and not the other doesn't mean anything!'

Yeah, nice try kiss ass

Location hidden

#559625 Jul 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yummy I love bacon, had a burger with bacon in it tonight it was soooo good, where was I? Oh yeah, shakin'? I shook my head a lot today whilst giggling, does that count? I'm always friendly Skombolosis, how's you? Haven't talked to you for aaages! LOL
Sure that counts:)

It has been a while

Where you been keeping yourself?

Other places or just not on Topix at all?

Fennario

#559626 Jul 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
There are no conversations here of substance. They have all turned in to who can come up with the best way of attacking someone on a personal level.
I don't agree with that, Annie. Yes, there are plenty of stingers bared, and the reactions to those.

But there are also Lacez and Happy Lesbo's arguments for tolerance, and your posts and Le_Le's for decency.

This isn't symmetrical. The hate and personal attacks originate with agitated Christians that don't like hearing others disparage their religion. People like me and Catcher are simply objecting to that loathsome behavior.

Or do you see us as instigators? I'm smacking Rider and Serah because of the inappropriate and unjustified stalker stuff. That is hardly symmetric.

And look at how many times I have reached out to Skombolis lately. He simply spits at me and says, "No way."

This is not a "takes two to tango" thing. This is vile Christians being taken to task.

“The..”

#559627 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure that counts:)
It has been a while
Where you been keeping yourself?
Other places or just not on Topix at all?
I've been on facebook and moving and writing and stuff, I drop in sporadically but have been off topix mostly for awhile.
It's a lot nicer now OH LOL

Fennario

#559628 Jul 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about women (35%) who enjoy anal sex ?
"Among women who had vaginal sex in their last encounter, the percentage who said they reached orgasm was 65. Among those who received oral sex, it was 81. But among those who had anal sex, it was 94. Anal sex outscored cunnilingus." [You can read the data for yourself if you don't believe it: Table 5, Pages 357-8.]
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j....
Good post.

The link would have been better with illustrations.
TVnews

AOL

#559629 Jul 19, 2013

TBN's false prophets EXPOSED ---$---

http://youtu.be/Ci7nCdbaM0M

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#559630 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I signed on and this was the first post that I saw...good morning.

Steve...on more than one occasion I have defended you on this issue. I think that you know this. You have even thank me but assured me that it doesn't bother you.

On homosexuality...yes...I am on the side of equality. However...no one seems to have noticed that I have also stood against my "side" by saying that people have the right to form their own opinion and the right to vote or not vote on gay marriage. No one noticed when IANS and I disagreed on issues or that I addressed Lacez about how he handled things here.

I posted a list a few weeks ago on things that crossed the line when references were made about Lawest and his mother. Guess what...that list included people from both sides of this debate...including IANS and HL. I wasn't surprised when they took issue with it.

No one also seems to notice when I stand up and say that each person has a right to follow the faith that they choose.

I admit...I find it difficult sometimes to remain fair to both sides and still maintain my own set of beliefs and values. Those beliefs and values are often in conflict with someone here on this thread.

Oh...I don't know...it is only 6:30 in the morning here...think I will go drink another cup of coffee before I read anymore. I didn't expect to get up and be the topic of anyone's conversation. I should be flattered I guess. Just not sure I want to know what else has been said!

LOL

Location hidden

#559631 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't agree with that, Annie. Yes, there are plenty of stingers bared, and the reactions to those.
But there are also Lacez and Happy Lesbo's arguments for tolerance, and your posts and Le_Le's for decency.
This isn't symmetrical. The hate and personal attacks originate with agitated Christians that don't like hearing others disparage their religion. People like me and Catcher are simply objecting to that loathsome behavior.
Or do you see us as instigators? I'm smacking Rider and Serah because of the inappropriate and unjustified stalker stuff. That is hardly symmetric.
And look at how many times I have reached out to Skombolis lately. He simply spits at me and says, "No way."
This is not a "takes two to tango" thing. This is vile Christians being taken to task.
LOL

Delusional and self-blind with the usual blend of delusions of grandeur and self-aggrandizing

You really can convince yourself of anything can't you?

Hey if memory serves you said you were getting rif of patients who didn't follow your instructions and blamed it on them not following the diet you put them on and were not gonna be blamed for problems to their kidney or liver because they wouldn't listen to you

Its amazing a guy that has written thousands of scripts for pain medications doesn't know that high correlation between them and kidney and liver problems due to the high amount of acetaminophen in opiate pain meds. For every one extra-strength Vicodin someone takes there is 750mg of acetaminophen. Its like taking 4 aspirin with every pain pill. What do you think prolonged usage will do to a liver and kidney? I mean I know you don't think opiates are physically addictive and that most the population can't get addicted, but how did this aspect of it escape you?

They must not have been eating enough salad right? I am sure that was the problem.

Poor ol' innocent Ians. It had to be your patients just wouldn't listen to you. Certainly you are never at fault. Why look at how you have been unfairly attacked and maligned in here despite you clear innocence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 37 min Versatile 873
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Buck Crick 739,789
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 44 min raj 37
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min Chris Clearwater 173,744
xxx(ngoanana o nyoo e metsi) (Apr '10) 1 hr ohk 17
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 3,140
why do hairy armpits turn me on??? (Jul '10) 3 hr danni2 12
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr truth 542,873
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr ms simmer 153