“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#559595 Jul 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you the one come here everyday talking your perverseness. and people constantly tell you plainly what they think of you. so you must enjoy it. so then carry on.
You're the one talking about feces and anal sex all the time.
I've not mentioned sex or feces.

Montreal

#559596 Jul 19, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! ROTFLMAO ! I can just picture you flipping your hands up and down as you say the above statement.. LOL!!
Sorry I'm not the woman in your head.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#559597 Jul 19, 2013
LOL Cheers Rosa you legend I LOVE that song <3

Montreal

#559598 Jul 19, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Only sometimes, believe me.
Definitely, but I haven't had the pleasure of obliterating any one of their arguments yet.

“The..”

#559599 Jul 19, 2013
Oh Teddy! You said spank, LOL

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559600 Jul 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Nano turned you down so now, all of a sudden, she's a "classless slut".
"All of a sudden"? Nah, that's nothing new. Nano has been getting liquored up and whoring these threads for years. When she refers to petting her "kitteh," she means her vag.

If you think I'm kidding, I'll link you to some of it from when she used to post as Sheila of Sherman, TX. I generally wait until she gets worse than she has been lately, which means as of late Thursday morning, since I'm nearly a full day behind on posts.

How about it, nanoskank? Are you going to control yourself, or do you need a little gentle correction?

Montreal

#559601 Jul 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>And this is why I admire you, Le_Le. You may actually believe in a god named Jesus, but you are still a decent human being and remain a member of the community of mankind. You won't swarm and sting with the hive, but challenge them, their doctrine, their behavior, their values, and their loyalties. You have refused to let that church decide who you will hate.

People like Skombolis despise you for that and for nothing else. There is nothing unlikeable about you, or to Skombolis, nothing else unlikeable. You are perceived by people like him as being in the same category as me. He tells you that you are a phony - not a real Christian - because you won't swarm with him and attack the "outsiders," which shows us that people like him actually define Christian by behavior rather than professed belief just like I do.

The church is the enemy of the rest of us because it indoctrinates what used to be our fellow human beings into its Borg-like body. In that sense, it is extremely divisive - a poison to society - and should be declaimed continually until it has vanished from view. There is still room for personal religion like yours and G_O_D's in that vision. Neither of you is a thrall for that vile church. Nobody should be. The faithful don't need it to remain faithful to their personal beliefs, and we will all be better off without it.
Well written and well said.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559602 Jul 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to make yourself look like your intelligence matches no other, but it does not, for you cannot comprehend the simplest things sometimes. That isn't opinion, that is fact, which can be backed up by your posting style.
To make a claim and/or statement is not to provide your opinion, for if it were, all everyone ever did he was make opinions.
Skom, you have to learn how reality and the English language works. If you make a positive claim, you are not stating an opinion.
LOL

Sure kid

So when you said

"Yet you don't like that I'm happy, I get that."

You must have been stating a fact not giving your opinion

So please provide the proof you based this on or admit you are a liar.

Do you understand how goofy you sound?

Of course you don't

Fennario

#559603 Jul 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Chris...did you say anything when John stated that IANS is a fugitive of the US hiding out in Mexico? Did John have proof of that? Did you not speak up because you too lie and smear? Really Chris...most people don't speak up because this has all gotten so ridiculous. What good would it do?

We all could do better than what we do...we just don't...and that includes you and I both.
I appreciate when you post like that in my defense. It matters that decent people do. You have no other reason to take that position apart from your sense of decency.

As for doing better, you do just fine, Annie. There is no duty to sit for this kind of filth. If anything, the opposite is true. We have a duty to speak out against it. And if that results in the hornets swarming and baring their stingers, so be it. I can take it, and I think you can as well.

Fennario

#559604 Jul 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
ROFLMAO. IANS and Catcher oh lol
Juice! Nice to see you back.

Montreal

#559605 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>I think that may have something to do with Rider and Hick-up calling me a stalker, which seems to have pushed one of her buttons. She apparently has an issue with some Jessica Wright, whom she keeps referring to in posts to me:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Some people would say that we should be understanding and tolerant of thing like that, and of her blame shifting regarding her guilt over Andrew, and just absorb it all. I don't agree. I think that she needs to held accountable for her behavior. What incentive does she have to be more reasonable if we coddle her? I don't really care what these people's issues and problems are. They have lost my empathy long ago.

Sure, they are just being what their church wants them to be, and perhaps that was a done deal before they reached the age of understanding and responsibility.

But still, I expect people to meet certain standards of decency and fairness, and I think that she should be held accountable for failing. Serah's a big girl now. Yes, she's just a child intellectually and emotionally, a typical product of her infantilizing church. But isn't it time for her to grow up? Serah needs to be spanked and sent to her room.

Have we discussed that infantilizing aspect recently? If not, here's a discussion of it from February:
I agree wholeheartedly.
Her responsibility is lacking, if present at all.
To blame another for your own personal choices shows a person is obviously not mature.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#559606 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No, but you reminded me of a blumpkin.
WARNING: obscene, and not for the easily offended: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/blumpkin
Strewth! It sounds more like an Urban Dictionary word.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559607 Jul 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you paint yourself the victim at every turn.
Just look at you whining and complaining about all the atheists in the thread making you look bad.
Please provide any post of me complaining the atheists in the room are making me look bad

I am gonna act like you kid

You made the claim and are clearly lying. There is nothing in here to denote opinion. You must be stating a fact. Please provide any post where I have said this

I get in the circles YOU travel in people must tell you that you are smart.

You aren't

But for your age you aren't too bad either.

Hey that's something right?

:)
Ol Salt

Orlando, FL

#559608 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I call Andrew and anybody else that defends the church ...
Big deal, you ain't nobody.

Fennario

#559609 Jul 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Some, not all. You [nanoskank] brought up your ovaries
I just brought up breakfast.
G_O_D wrote:
If you mentioned your tits ...
There goes last night's pizza.

“The..”

#559610 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I appreciate when you post like that in my defense. It matters that decent people do. You have no other reason to take that position apart from your sense of decency.
As for doing better, you do just fine, Annie. There is no duty to sit for this kind of filth. If anything, the opposite is true. We have a duty to speak out against it. And if that results in the hornets swarming and baring their stingers, so be it. I can take it, and I think you can as well.
Well said but I can laugh right? If I can't laugh I'm out. LOL Such a sirius lil teddy bear <3

“The..”

#559611 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide any post of me complaining the atheists in the room are making me look bad
I am gonna act like you kid
You made the claim and are clearly lying. There is nothing in here to denote opinion. You must be stating a fact. Please provide any post where I have said this
I get in the circles YOU travel in people must tell you that you are smart.
You aren't
But for your age you aren't too bad either.
Hey that's something right?
:)
Skom you a spoon made out of bits of tree. LOL Hi :D
Ol Salt

Orlando, FL

#559612 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yeah you do, skank.
<quoted text>
But by the most amazing of coincidences, they all just happen to be detractors of the church. Hypocrisy from other members of the hive seems to escape your notice.
<quoted text>
It is impossible for me to censor you. Only Topix mods can do that. So, your argument is liquid stool.
Meanwhile, the swarm is buzzing "stalker! stalker!" in an effort to diminish my anti-ecclesiastical message, and you've got your ugly ass out there brandishing your stinger with the rest of them.
Is that what you mean by censoring? I doubt it. Not when its you.
No, skank, as I said, you turn on those who criticize the church or who criticize the vespids doing its dirty work, and only on them, making you a toady for the church. And you're happy to try to "censor" me with the rest of them.
Is that what you meant by tyrant and dictator? I doubt it. Not when its you.
So who's the hypocrite?
Skank ...hypocrite ...nice social skills ya got there.
Another dweeb.

“The..”

#559613 Jul 19, 2013
Hey! Coos were never planned! Synchronicity, oh lol

Fennario

#559614 Jul 19, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
you're literally a filthy human being ... it's you that admit you purposefully smear yourself with feces/filth. You're a filthy individual.
And how is Jesus' favorite disciple today? Ready for another day of spreading the gospel? If so, how about a little on my garden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 3 min Kid_Tomorrow 833
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Khatru 743,973
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Tim Osman 118,298
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Mychihuahuawillbite 545,104
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min NoBody 5,401
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min EdmondWA 95,762
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 14 min Pipeline 262
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Dr_Zorderz 260,206
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 174,203
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr Hot Top 2020 979

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE