Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#559634 Jul 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And how is Jesus' favorite disciple today? Ready for another day of spreading the gospel? If so, how about a little on my garden.
Im not here to spread the gospel. I despise secular humanism. Its an evil wicked and absurd philosophy and you and your fellow humanists motivates me to rant about such a assinine philosophy. you want to know the gospel...get off your lazy azz in mexico and find a church.. its a devout catholic country..or go read the bible "dr"

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#559635 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I call Andrew and anybody else that defends the church a Christian because behavior is what matters to me, not theology. You may see yourself as the same as Andrew based on some common beliefs, but to me, you are worlds apart. He got angry that someone like me would be critical of his church.
Andrew was one of the hive that would would swarm and sting in response to that. You aren't/don't. Andrew sided with his church against the rest of humanity. You don't.
That's what matters to somebody like me. Your loyalty is to this world and the people and other living things in it. His was to his church, which redirected his attention and his loyalties to it and to some imaginary Never Never Land.
We may have had our differences, but they weren't theological. And we have been able to forge a relationship of mutual respect. That is impossible with somebody like Andrew. His litmus test for that was religious belief. To him, but not you, one is in or out based on religious criteria.
And that is why I include not just him among the Christians, but many other posters here who might disagree with Andrew's particular beliefs, but swarm right along with him based on exactly the same criterion Andrew used. Of course, I am referring to posters like Rider On The Storm, Hick-up, and nanoanomaly. What difference would it make to somebody like me whether they say that there is a god or that it's named Jesus. They're soldiers for the hive, too.
That makes sense. Yes, I put this world high on my priority. I will put the after-life higher if or when I am there. <smile>

While I am fascinated by theology and history, I try to keep a grasp on the here and now.

Not all chrisjewlims are as Rabbinical as I am. LOL

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#559636 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh
Yeah just got started on FB myself
Although traffic there is not what I thought it would be compared to my first day. I guess a lot of people just came in to welcome me. I got it kept open though as anytime there is a choice between here and there I will take there!
Good to see ya old friend
(old as in length of time not your age! LOL, I know better than to say that to a woman!)
(T) Peace
LOL @ u thinking I care about age, oh have you started on facebook? Haven't seen you there, add me if you want Luciana Stock Ferreira :)

I'm mostly on there and it just gets a slow going connection sometimes, no idea why (muhahahahaha)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559637 Jul 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I signed on and this was the first post that I saw...good morning.
Steve...on more than one occasion I have defended you on this issue. I think that you know this. You have even thank me but assured me that it doesn't bother you.
On me selling drugs to children or my mother being a prostitute?

That has never come up with you

As for accusations that I still use drugs you have included that in lists of things said on both sides that you felt were over the line and just said to slander in your opinion. Those lists generally included something I had said to. Which is fine. It is calling it both ways and I have no problem with that

And i am sure I have said thanks but it doesn't bother me. I would be surprised if I didn't

But you have only asked John and myself for proof of back-posts. The other "side' has made way worse accusations than the ones you have asked for proof on and way more than just the few I listed. I am simply wondering why proof for those claims have not been asked
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
On homosexuality...yes...I am on the side of equality. However...no one seems to have noticed that I have also stood against my "side" by saying that people have the right to form their own opinion and the right to vote or not vote on gay marriage. No one noticed when IANS and I disagreed on issues or that I addressed Lacez about how he handled things here.
I posted a list a few weeks ago on things that crossed the line when references were made about Lawest and his mother. Guess what...that list included people from both sides of this debate...including IANS and HL. I wasn't surprised when they took issue with it.
No one also seems to notice when I stand up and say that each person has a right to follow the faith that they choose.
I admit...I find it difficult sometimes to remain fair to both sides and still maintain my own set of beliefs and values. Those beliefs and values are often in conflict with someone here on this thread.
And I am not disparing you for that. You have a vested interest and I would imagine that would make it difficult at times to stay neutral

I have no problem with that. I simply took issue with Ians presenting it as a situation where of course the reason you must have spoke out was the sheer injustice of it all and it couldn't possibly be affected by personal feelings as well

Heck the dude just wrote you wanting you to go along with he is not only completely innocent but justified and its not a "two to tango" thing when it involved him

The guy was using you to bolster this claim and I simply responded to point out it wasn't how I see it. I don't blame you for not always being able to be neutral. You do it more than most. But this was not one of the times is all, imo anyway
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...I don't know...it is only 6:30 in the morning here...think I will go drink another cup of coffee before I read anymore. I didn't expect to get up and be the topic of anyone's conversation. I should be flattered I guess. Just not sure I want to know what else has been said!
LOL
I think that was pretty much it as far as you go! LOL

Enjoy your coffee:)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#559639 Jul 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...this is the second post I read...
Neither side is happy with me this morning! LOL
Another cup of coffee is needed...maybe a whole pot!
I will come back to this...later.
I'm very happy to see you Annie :) coffee sounds marvellous I think I'll make some as well <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#559640 Jul 19, 2013
Sides? There are still sides here? Hmmm...(twirls invisible moustache mischievously) right, coffee.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#559641 Jul 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing words games again ? Tsssk Tsssk.
Word games?

When you write "non-Christians studied the Bible far more than most Christians. It is also the biggest reason given for why they are no longer Christians." you're saying that non-Christians used to be Christians.....

I asked you, all of them?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559642 Jul 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.
The way you see things is natural but the way others see it (especially if it differs from yours) is not natural.
Huh?
How is it that you can say homosexuality is natural but homophobia is not?
Is hydrophobia natural?
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I never click on links..
Just from reading your's and others responses..
You represent a farm yard.. Not the Kingdom of God.
I love it when people don't respond, but talk shit instead.

You're my bitch now. Deal with it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559643 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint into all that fancy book talk so I aint learning him nothing!
ah weel, what tha hell? Gull dern it, boy you better done diddly do done did get himt to learnt sumpin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559644 Jul 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you have some animal scat stories he'd be interested in?
That seems to be the focus of his fetish, and to get insight on other species would be like handing him a millions bucks!
um.....

ya, no. You're more likely to f_ck an animal than I am..

Location hidden

#559645 Jul 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ u thinking I care about age, oh have you started on facebook? Haven't seen you there, add me if you want Luciana Stock Ferreira :)
I'm mostly on there and it just gets a slow going connection sometimes, no idea why (muhahahahaha)
You got a pic with a dude on the left and a woman on the right?

Don't wanna send out an invite to the wrong person

Seems like no matter how unique the name there are always several choices

Location hidden

#559646 Jul 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
Sides? There are still sides here? Hmmm...(twirls invisible moustache mischievously) right, coffee.
badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges? Vamonos!

LOL

For some reason how you phrased that made me think of that movie line1

Location hidden

#559647 Jul 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ah weel, what tha hell? Gull dern it, boy you better done diddly do done did get himt to learnt sumpin.
heh

the "diddly do done" had me laughing

:)

Location hidden

#559648 Jul 19, 2013
Malone wrote:
Wow! Alot of punches being thrown this morning! Anyway I hope all on here have a fantastic Friday! Peace and blessings to all!
Just duck and weave when you come in so you don't get hit with a chair!

Good to see ya Malone!

Have a good one

(T) Peace

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559649 Jul 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Many animals exhibit hydrophobia, yes, so it is natural.
You can't argue against nature.
If it occurs in nature, meaning over multiple species, then it is natural.
Homophobia, on the other hand, is only exhibited in humans.
So what if it's only exhibited in humans, it's a very natural response.

Now keep in mind, I can't understand why anyone would fear water no more than I understand why anyone would fear gays. But for you to claim that homophobia is unnatural while homosexuality is natural, you're gonna get a debate.

Why does it matter that it's only exhibited in humans? Why do you conclued that means you can take it off the natural chart?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559650 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No, but you reminded me of a blumpkin.
WARNING: obscene, and not for the easily offended: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/blumpkin
OMG! Blumpkin?

lol

Who the hell even thinks that stuff up?!?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559651 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
"All of a sudden"? Nah, that's nothing new. Nano has been getting liquored up and whoring these threads for years. When she refers to petting her "kitteh," she means her vag.
If you think I'm kidding, I'll link you to some of it from when she used to post as Sheila of Sherman, TX. I generally wait until she gets worse than she has been lately, which means as of late Thursday morning, since I'm nearly a full day behind on posts.
How about it, nanoskank? Are you going to control yourself, or do you need a little gentle correction?
How about you try controlling yourslef and stop being such a sleazy stalker.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#559652 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a pic with a dude on the left and a woman on the right?
Don't wanna send out an invite to the wrong person
Seems like no matter how unique the name there are always several choices
Yeah I'm blonde now and indeed have a dude with me on my pic :D

Location hidden

#559653 Jul 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Blumpkin?
lol
Who the hell even thinks that stuff up?!?
A man in his mid-50's who says things like "true dat" and "butt-hurt"

Ians is trying very hard to steal enough material to sound current

He thinks of things like that in-between trying to stack paper to the ceiling

He's funky fresh yo

(ok I don't think that last one was ever "in" but Ians won't know the difference!)

Location hidden

#559654 Jul 19, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm blonde now and indeed have a dude with me on my pic :D
Alright, think I just sent a friend request

It gave me a scroll down box for ways to qualify it (close friend, acquaintance, suggest a friend etc) which I hadn't seen before but it should have gone thru.

lemme know if it didn't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 855,683
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min I Am No One_ 444,359
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Estelle 596,660
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min USaWarringIDIOTSo... 177,219
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 41 min SouthernBelle 65
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr -Alan S Shole- 1,062
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 100,768
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr The swamiji 7,340
More from around the web