Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#559451 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried befriending TD but it was like trying to pet a wolf.
I decided she had "problems" and left her alone from then on.
The "Buck Crick Show" was the reason I left PTAG.
Awww....

I thought it was the "RR show"....

I can do better.

>:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#559452 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Yup!

Sweet as candy and they'll get yer heart -a- pumpin!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559453 Jul 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, don't sweat it, shuggatits.
Catcher's just sick of catching and wants to try pitching for a change. You rejected his dorky advances, so now he's all mean to you.
I wub ya!
RR's wub is all you need ;)
I was like, what the heck is (shuh gat its)

I got it now

LOL

Location hidden

#559454 Jul 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me get all mushy on ya...
Hug it out?

Maybe just an Internet fist-bump!

LOL

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#559455 Jul 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if Serah is from Australia ~ Serah is a chosen name and is my Avatar name. Wouldn't matter where Serah was from, she would still be she.

I do not think that my Brother has normal sexual tendencies, and wish that he could be healed in time to find a loving relationship with a woman that loved and cared for him. I would love it if she had children of her own, and that he had some life in his life.

It is hard to talk to someone who has been traumatised ~ and unless you have been in the situation you wouldn't understand; like describing a backache to someone who has never had one.

Lacez wrote those words when I wrote that I don't think Gay is normal, but that they could be healed with the treatment they are working on now.... think what you like, Le Le, and write what you like. It is, after all, a public forum..
You mean "treatment" like making you bathe with your father?
You're sick.

You know the failure rate is 99%, right?
That's why Exodus International shut down.
You know why?
Because it isn't anything to be cured.

Homosexuality occurs in nature all the time. You know what doesn't?
Any form of homophobia.
Sorry, but I'd pick natural over your twisted definition of "normal" any day.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559456 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
I would question the person who thinks that you understand even one page of any Bible. Without first learning the language how could you.
You made the list!

REASONS GIVEN ON TOPIX WHY SKEPTICS AREN'T QUALIFIED TO COMMENT ON THE BIBLE

[1] I took the scripture out of context. It means something other than what it says (context and implied meaning never supplied).
[2] I don't understand literary criticism
[3] It's an allegory, not literal.
[4] It's literal, not an allegory.
[5] Scripture is only transparent to those with a child's perspective
[6] Scripture is only transparent to biblical scholars
[7] I am not filled with the Holy Spirit
[8] That's the mystery of it all. "God works in mysterious ways"
[9] Man's mind is too puny to grasp the immensity of God's truth and justice.
[10] You were obviously never a "true christian"
[11] You don't have enough faith. You have to believe to understand.
[12] You can’t criticize the bible because you don’t believe or understand it.
[13] Why do we think we can pretend to know God?
[14] Scripture always interprets scripture
[15] Ever heard of biblical hermeneutics?
[16] You are not TRULY with truth and sincerity seeking God.
[17] You have to know how to translate Hebrew and Greek
[18] You are using a completely unsupportable transliteration of Scripture
[19] You have clearly not studied the ancient peoples who wrote those things or you would not come up with the conclusions you have.
[20] It takes humility to understand the Bible
[21]“Stop scripture mining."
[22] You have to be familiar with the technical terminologies in the bible before you can comprehend it.
[23] Even Satan can quote scripture.
[24] In any other field, like medicine, engineering, technology, electronics, software, computer, unless you have qualifications and experience, you are not allowed to open you mouth.
[25] You have no reference in the knowledge of God to know our experience in Christ Jesus. The Word has to be embedded in one's heart, and that can come from God only.
[26] You're asking me to give you a four year bible study course on Topix?
[27] Dont fall in the trap of being a one verse wonder. You need to understand the passage and true meaning of the verse.
[28] You're only making a fool out of yourself trying to argue over something that you are not Blessed to understand.
[29] When you read scripture, one has to discern WHO that particular verse was written to..The believer or the Non believer. If we cant understand that then YES, the bible would seem to be very contradicting.
[30] A doctor, lawyer, scientist, or engineer are so used to reading their professional documentation literally, that metaphor, allegory, parables, hyperbole, and analogies are like another language unto themselves.
[31]“You are not bright or educated enough to spew against Bible”
[32]“I would question the person who thinks that you understand even one page of any Bible. Without first learning the language how could you.”

Montreal

#559457 Jul 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Have thought about that many times ~ I do believe if HE was my Son, I would have done it. My heart breaks thinking of what Mary went through as she followed the course of what they were doing to her SON.

Which is what got me into forums in the first place; watching a Muslim Mother stating of course she would sacrifice her son, as she jiggled little 2 year old Osama on her lap. Beautiful baby, curly brown hair and huge brown eyes, and she was decked out in the burka outfit, acting out a role that I can't understand :(
Because you need something in it for you to do it.
Key words in your comment: "if he was your son."

Montreal

#559458 Jul 18, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to believe I'm complimenting you by showing you the fact that you're literally a filthy human being, then continue to feel good then.

You think I'm disgusting does not bother me, it's you that admit you purposefully smear yourself with feces/filth. You're a filthy individual.
You're the one talking about it all the time.
Projection.

Montreal

#559459 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>So what about women (35%) who enjoy anal sex ?

"Among women who had vaginal sex in their last encounter, the percentage who said they reached orgasm was 65. Among those who received oral sex, it was 81. But among those who had anal sex, it was 94. Anal sex outscored cunnilingus." [You can read the data for yourself if you don't believe it: Table 5, Pages 357-8.]

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j....

Read more: New Anal Sex Study - Womens Interest in Anal Sex - Marie Claire
Follow us:@marieclaire on Twitter | MarieClaire on Facebook
Visit us at MarieClaire.com

Please show where it mentions anything about anal or oral sex in the Bible.

I'll give you a head start, Song of Songs talks about a man giving a woman oral sex.
Doesn't that make it a commandment, "Thou shall eat muff pie".

"Now go and lick and sin no more"
But of course Trifectoid would confuse his lies with reality. He thinks only gay men could possibly have anal sex.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#559460 Jul 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the list!
REASONS GIVEN ON TOPIX WHY SKEPTICS AREN'T QUALIFIED TO COMMENT ON THE BIBLE
[1] I took the scripture out of context. It means something other than what it says (context and implied meaning never supplied).
[2] I don't understand literary criticism
[3] It's an allegory, not literal.
[4] It's literal, not an allegory.
[5] Scripture is only transparent to those with a child's perspective
[6] Scripture is only transparent to biblical scholars
[7] I am not filled with the Holy Spirit
[8] That's the mystery of it all. "God works in mysterious ways"
[9] Man's mind is too puny to grasp the immensity of God's truth and justice.
[10] You were obviously never a "true christian"
[11] You don't have enough faith. You have to believe to understand.
[12] You can’t criticize the bible because you don’t believe or understand it.
[13] Why do we think we can pretend to know God?
[14] Scripture always interprets scripture
[15] Ever heard of biblical hermeneutics?
[16] You are not TRULY with truth and sincerity seeking God.
[17] You have to know how to translate Hebrew and Greek
[18] You are using a completely unsupportable transliteration of Scripture
[19] You have clearly not studied the ancient peoples who wrote those things or you would not come up with the conclusions you have.
[20] It takes humility to understand the Bible
[21]“Stop scripture mining."
[22] You have to be familiar with the technical terminologies in the bible before you can comprehend it.
[23] Even Satan can quote scripture.
[24] In any other field, like medicine, engineering, technology, electronics, software, computer, unless you have qualifications and experience, you are not allowed to open you mouth.
[25] You have no reference in the knowledge of God to know our experience in Christ Jesus. The Word has to be embedded in one's heart, and that can come from God only.
[26] You're asking me to give you a four year bible study course on Topix?
[27] Dont fall in the trap of being a one verse wonder. You need to understand the passage and true meaning of the verse.
[28] You're only making a fool out of yourself trying to argue over something that you are not Blessed to understand.
[29] When you read scripture, one has to discern WHO that particular verse was written to..The believer or the Non believer. If we cant understand that then YES, the bible would seem to be very contradicting.
[30] A doctor, lawyer, scientist, or engineer are so used to reading their professional documentation literally, that metaphor, allegory, parables, hyperbole, and analogies are like another language unto themselves.
[31]“You are not bright or educated enough to spew against Bible”
[32]“I would question the person who thinks that you understand even one page of any Bible. Without first learning the language how could you.”
Now this is funny and I've had these said to me once or twice such as I'm too spiritually lost to understand what the bible means.

Montreal

#559461 Jul 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Being gay is not a disease one needs to be healed from..
The disease is people like you making the gay population subject to your utter lack of knowledge
of what is right and just and awarded to all human beings.

Does your brother know you find him abnormal?? Sexuality is 9 tens of law-, whether you
choose
To believe that or not.
I feel bad for your brother, I hope you can find compassion and accept him for who God made him
to be.
- shame.on you if you don't .
Yet when asked for proof of it being a disease and/or illness, not one of her side will utter a word.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559462 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
Nowhere in my post did I mention church or any church
I took care of that for you.
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
your inability to comprehend or know love is what is at issue here.
You're a Christian. That pretty much disqualifies you from any discussion on love.
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
The cross had nothing to do with appeasing God
It wasn't enough, was it?
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
Go back to Genesis 1 and read slowly through Genesis 3
I'd rather stick a hot needle in my eye.
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
I don't care if you believe the story or not
There's a load off of my mind.
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
(*&^%%$*& (*&^%@#$%^...did you understand that?
Are you speaking in tongues?
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
what church is being defended and what church are you criticizing.
The Christian church.

Montreal

#559463 Jul 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>I think I understand...

I feel the same way about people that eat buggers. I try not to think about it nor discuss it however.
Trifectoid likes filth, that's why he posts and talks about it all the time.

Montreal

#559464 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are a clown and a proven liar

It is why you guys love to make people search through back posts and then just "sorry" when they prove it

You lost your right to ask for back posts what you did that more than once. And nobody, not one person has denied it. And I am sure boooots knows by now too. I have no doubt he admitted it. And his story made no sense

You are just repulsive trolls circling the wagons

And you are a waste of my time. Do you know what I say to"

I'm here, I;m queer, get used to it"

I say, "yawn, who cares"

Sorry to disappoint you. I know you had a whole agenda here
Ah, so we see you're lying...again.
You can't provide proof for your claims, ergo they hold no water.

Instead, you revert to insults, for we all know you do that when caught in your lies.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#559465 Jul 18, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me le_le, how can you say that Christ dwells in your heart when you don't believe His very own words? You claim He's lying when he said the following.
John 14:6.
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
You've claimed that "all will be saved". Yet as you can clearly see Jesus Christ says "no man cometh unto the Fahter, but by me." And we know for a fact that many (including many posting in this thread) don't believe in Jesus Christ or that He's the only way to the Father.
So how is it that "all will be saved" as you claim?
le_le wrote:
And how can you claim Christ dwells in your heart when you don't even believe His very words and are calling Him a liar?
Are you saying that Christ can't possibly dwell within my heart?
He does, trust me.
Why does this fact bother you so??
Coffey?
Red Apples wrote:
As ususal all you did was avoid giving any straight answers to my questions.
Why are you ducking them le_le?
You're dodging them by asking questions rather then answering what you were asked. Very childish.
It won't work le_le.
Either answer the questions or simply say no and be the proven liar we all know you to be.
You fcked up the quotes.
Get back to me when you can be honest.

Montreal

#559466 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be hanging out at a nursing home trying to con dying patients into signing legal documents?

Too bad you and Ians didn't meet up before. He could have got his patients all doped up and addicted, and since some of his patients were older, you could have swooped in and tricked them into signing over power of attorney to you

Its funny to me to see you never working and him living in Mexico. Just feels like poetic justice

How was that? Good? I know it definitely was accurate
Your cell bars look dirty, mayhap you should clean them more often?

Montreal

#559467 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. We attack individuals with good reason. You attack whole groups and make up lies about them.
Who else calls GOD "DOG"?
I think you have your answer of who the puppet belongs to.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#559468 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that
I ended up bailing on the interaction myself feeling that you made a good point that there is no reason to mess with someone who may have issues
There is someone I know that if they aren't bi-polar it is definitely something. And I read up on symptoms and read an article written by someone who said he used to take it personal as it would seem like someone was attacking him when in that person's mind the smallest thing is looked at like betrayal or hate or people like this will preemptively lash out for fear of future abandonment.
It doesn't make being on the receiving end any more pleasant but it can make it easier not to strike back
A buddy of mine who is a therapist told me one time when I asked him what he thought put it to me like this. He said "would you get mad at someone for having cancer or for felling tired or cranky from the chemo? So how can you get mad at someone who is not mentally healthy and does things because of it"
Its very seldom just regular, healthy people have a hard time getting along with anyone. They have probably been traumatized or have some issues. Doesn't mean someone has to stay there and be a doormat but its something to think about is all I am saying.
If we legitimately think someone has, I guess for lack of a better phrase, mental-health challenges then what does it say about us to keep screwing with them?
I thought you set a good example that day. And it is way easier said then done but doesn't change the fact it should be done. Its the right thing to do
(T) Peace
I need to do it more often. I should assume "problems" not "evil".

Dangit! You are making me look at myself again!

Thanks! <smile>

Location hidden

#559469 Jul 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the list!
The list you put together to solicit the Internet validation you need to get through the day?

When you are on your death-bed, I wonder if the untold hours you spend making lists, fake constitutions, dozens of long-winded rambling opinions concerning Christianity, etc, etc will seem like it was the best use of your time?

You could be walking hand-in-hand with your wife along the beach. You could pick up a phone and talk to someone you always say you should keep in better touch with. You could do volunteer work. You could do any number of things that bring actual fulfillment.

Maybe instead of trying to be all things to a large group of internet trolls in search of an Internet leader, you should try to be a few real good things in ways that actually matter?

Seems like such a colossal waste of time. You spend the majority of your life obsessed with a religion you are no longer part of and concerning yourself with what people believe whom you don't even know

Maybe you are just afraid to let the dust settle and be alone in your thoughts because you won't like what you find?

Oh well

Carrion

Montreal

#559470 Jul 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of love? Calling another person a disease might be the most vile thing I've been witness to on topix. Its a top one for sure. She has something I guess you never will, compassion. Like in this post you say one thing, do another. Shame on you Le Le for speaking to her that way. What a waste. So off to it. You false god and the others have your hate fest tonight as you do each night. I am done.
So I guess you find Serah vile too, for calling gay people a disease, contextually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 548,223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 749,798
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Thinking 229,848
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min AussieBobby 261,595
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 96,064
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 1 hr jemini09 4
MB7-700 Exam practice questions with answers 1 hr passokay123 1
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE