Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559569 Jul 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are YOU accusing me of stalking Yellowdog? Why are you even bringing your trashy accusations to this thread anyway?
I do not have a "crew".
Like I said. she attacked me because I was "heathen", and I gave it right back to her...and I don't give a shit who doesn't like it...including YOU.
NOW...if you are accusing me of what you say, then get ready to eat your own garbage. I do not have to tolerate your lies about me either, and I will NOT!
You may not have joined in on the offline stalking but you certainly never scolded any of your buddies who admitted that they were doing it. You just sat there salivating over the whole mess which proves what kind of ass you are.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559570 Jul 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you don't speak to your mother?
Thanks for answering his comment. I rarely read his posts.

It is funny how he/she is showing his/her true self now. ;)
Ol Salt

Gainesville, FL

#559571 Jul 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you make your Jesus proud?
Do you know Jesus?
No!!
Then what in the hell are you talking about?
Dweeb ....

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#559573 Jul 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't .
He is one mean character..
You wouldn't even believe the time I I wasted here defending that fool.
Shame on me..
Live and learn - just cause they have Jesus. Dripping from their blood stained lips..
Doesn't mean they give one second of who you are..
We all have to live and learn...

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#559574 Jul 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that in person, people are less militant.
Only sometimes, believe me.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#559575 Jul 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You could not sedate kitteh if you tried all night.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dra6WP12bVs/THUE-eF...
Little man.
:p
What a little sweetie! A little tiger cub.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559576 Jul 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. I understand.
I am not going to let our 'unmutual frenemies' get between us.
Frenemies

I like that:)

That may be the one redeeming factor about Topix is that a decent number of people find a way to maintain two separate friendships even though those people don't get along.

There are always gonna be the crowd-pleaders with whom it is all or nothing. The ones who had no actual problem themselves but will make sure to turn someone into an enemy just to show their other friends they haven't 'broken ranks'.

But when you find the people who it is known they won't be peer-pressured into who they are friends with or remain friends with or even won't be pressured into who they have a problem with, those are normally the people on Topix worth talking to.

(T) Peace

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559577 Jul 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I liked Andrew and I find it strange that he is being characterized as a "Christian". Andrew was not a "Christian". In fact he was what I like to refer to (endearingly) as a chrisjewlim like myself.
I call Andrew and anybody else that defends the church a Christian because behavior is what matters to me, not theology. You may see yourself as the same as Andrew based on some common beliefs, but to me, you are worlds apart. He got angry that someone like me would be critical of his church.

Andrew was one of the hive that would would swarm and sting in response to that. You aren't/don't. Andrew sided with his church against the rest of humanity. You don't.

That's what matters to somebody like me. Your loyalty is to this world and the people and other living things in it. His was to his church, which redirected his attention and his loyalties to it and to some imaginary Never Never Land.

We may have had our differences, but they weren't theological. And we have been able to forge a relationship of mutual respect. That is impossible with somebody like Andrew. His litmus test for that was religious belief. To him, but not you, one is in or out based on religious criteria.

And that is why I include not just him among the Christians, but many other posters here who might disagree with Andrew's particular beliefs, but swarm right along with him based on exactly the same criterion Andrew used. Of course, I am referring to posters like Rider On The Storm, Hick-up, and nanoanomaly. What difference would it make to somebody like me whether they say that there is a god or that it's named Jesus. They're soldiers for the hive, too.

Fennario

#559578 Jul 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
So, I guess if this young man had feared you all here, on wsjlm, and stayed in the closet, your tiny topix world
wouldn't be troubled right now??

He has every right to shout who he is from the roof tops..who do you think you are to try and stop him??

He cares.. And as a professing Christian, so should you! Trust me - God loves the homosexual community just as much as He loves you.
You have nothing they do not.
And this is why I admire you, Le_Le. You may actually believe in a god named Jesus, but you are still a decent human being and remain a member of the community of mankind. You won't swarm and sting with the hive, but challenge them, their doctrine, their behavior, their values, and their loyalties. You have refused to let that church decide who you will hate.

People like Skombolis despise you for that and for nothing else. There is nothing unlikeable about you, or to Skombolis, nothing else unlikeable. You are perceived by people like him as being in the same category as me. He tells you that you are a phony - not a real Christian - because you won't swarm with him and attack the "outsiders," which shows us that people like him actually define Christian by behavior rather than professed belief just like I do.

The church is the enemy of the rest of us because it indoctrinates what used to be our fellow human beings into its Borg-like body. In that sense, it is extremely divisive - a poison to society - and should be declaimed continually until it has vanished from view. There is still room for personal religion like yours and G_O_D's in that vision. Neither of you is a thrall for that vile church. Nobody should be. The faithful don't need it to remain faithful to their personal beliefs, and we will all be better off without it.

Fennario

#559580 Jul 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
It is strange to me that people put themselves, their church(es) and other "Christians" above the teachings of Jesus.

While I know a number of loving followers of the teachings of Jesus who call themselves Christian, it seems they have done so IN SPITE OF "Christianity" NOT BECAUSE OF IT.
Agreed.

We have more or less the same ideas, but use the language a little differently. You are noting the difference between the theological side of religion, something which I have little personal interest in, and the behavioral or social aspects of it, which I care about intensely.

One's personal journey is a private matter. If you choose to believe in a god - and perhaps to call it Jesus - that's fine with me. That's how Christians define themselves, and by that definition, despite what the members of the hive say, I have no problem with Christians or Christianity. That kind of religious walk is not a problem to society, and is none of my business.

But once people begin carrying water for the church, they become a problem to the rest of us, which is very much our business. Even then, it is not the indoctrinee that is the principle problem. It's the church that keeps producing them and turning them out into the neighborhoods.

So looking back at your post, I would word the same idea with which I agreed like this:

'It is strange to me that people put their church above the teachings of Jesus. I know many followers of Christ who still love all people. They have escaped the influence of the church.'

Fennario

#559581 Jul 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
There's a 1978 treaty between Mexico and the U.S. that allows Mexico to refuse to extradite any criminal (including U.S. citizens hiding there) back to the U.S *if* there is the remotest chance they will be handed a death sentence for their crime. I have a suspicious mind when it comes to stalker a-holes.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You're another defender of the church. There is no other reason for you to be systematically demeaning its critics. As I said, it is a VERY Christian behavior. You swarm like hornets when you feel like your nest is threatened.
nanoanomaly wrote:
I don't defend any church, moron.
Yeah you do, skank.
nanoanomaly wrote:
I only expose hypocrites for what they are.
But by the most amazing of coincidences, they all just happen to be detractors of the church. Hypocrisy from other members of the hive seems to escape your notice.
nanoanomaly wrote:
I turned on you fkrs when you showed what depths you were willing to go to just to censor someone who disagreed with you. Censoring opinion is the act of a tyrant. There is no room in this world for dictators.
It is impossible for me to censor you. Only Topix mods can do that. So, your argument is liquid stool.

Meanwhile, the swarm is buzzing "stalker! stalker!" in an effort to diminish my anti-ecclesiastical message, and you've got your ugly ass out there brandishing your stinger with the rest of them.

Is that what you mean by censoring? I doubt it. Not when its you.

No, skank, as I said, you turn on those who criticize the church or who criticize the vespids doing its dirty work, and only on them, making you a toady for the church. And you're happy to try to "censor" me with the rest of them.

Is that what you meant by tyrant and dictator? I doubt it. Not when its you.

So who's the hypocrite?

Fennario

#559582 Jul 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
You've proven often enough that it is you who is insecure otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to censor silly, harmless Patty. A strong man, solid in his convictions, doesn't feel threatened by dissenting opinion.
What are you buzzing about now, skank? I wrote maybe three posts to that lunatic altogether. I scrolled past her garbage like I do Dr. Shrink for the same reason.

As for me being insecure, well, LOL.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#559583 Jul 19, 2013
M
O
R
N
I
N
G

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.”

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#559584 Jul 19, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Lord, Today I want to pray and lift up all the backsliding Christians in the world. Reach down and through their circumstances, other people, and Your Holy Spirit, prick their hearts and stir their consciences that they would be drawn back to You. May You receive their praise as they see Your hand at work through their repentance and receive glory and honor through their repentance and renewed lives. May Your will be done. If there be any way You want to use me to touch the life of a discouraged or out of touch Christian, then please use me to impact a life for good. Give me the words and the way and the unction to know who and what. In Jesus name, amen

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#559585 Jul 19, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God.

Ephesians 5:2

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#559586 Jul 19, 2013
I saw this saying on facebook and thought it needed to be Posted here.....

WE ARE ALL ONE......only EGOS, BELIEFS and FEARS seperate us....

Have a great day....

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#559587 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You really think every opinion needs to be prefaced or qualified?

The context alone made it obvious as someone would have to be clairvoyant to know for a fact

Its standard deductive reasoning.

Where was I wrong?

Did you come here with the INTENT of making Christian friends?

I'm trying to go easy on ya kid but honestly, your posts are so goofy. I know you want to be seen an intelligent. But you are waaay over-reaching if you think anyone is going ot see you as the intellectual teacher

Try to have some sane understanding of your limits please
You're trying to make yourself look like your intelligence matches no other, but it does not, for you cannot comprehend the simplest things sometimes. That isn't opinion, that is fact, which can be backed up by your posting style.

To make a claim and/or statement is not to provide your opinion, for if it were, all everyone ever did he was make opinions.

Skom, you have to learn how reality and the English language works. If you make a positive claim, you are not stating an opinion.

Montreal

#559588 Jul 19, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Kid, your dating life couldn't possibly interest me less

And I don't even know you. Why would I waste any mental energy desiring you to be unhappy in your relationship?

I know, I know you are gay so I must secretly hope your relationship fails

You love being the victim don't you?
And yet you paint yourself the victim at every turn.
Just look at you whining and complaining about all the atheists in the thread making you look bad.

Montreal

#559589 Jul 19, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>In person, people are more likely to follow socially acceptable behavior, because in person, there could be adverse consequences. Here on the internet, we get to see how antisocial some people can be when they feel safer expressing themselves genuinely.

Also, a lot of people haven't been able to adapt their social skills to work on the internet. The loss of sending and receiving body language really puts certain types of people at a disadvantage, such as those that don't have good analytical skills.
Understandable.
I also choose to hang around people who can have discussions that exercise the mind, unlike the conversations I have here. Though the ones I have here do transfer over to those I have in real life, providing a certain comic relief.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#559590 Jul 19, 2013
Oh my. First of all, Duane has no hate in him <sweet talker you>, Ians and Catcher are funny as and Shrink, if thinking of me as a lesbian makes you feel better about the fact that you will never have me, go ahead I think of it as a compliment. Christians are sadly delusional and GOD help them all. Religion is the most pointless and damaging thing ever invented and some of the discussions and complete lack of any kind of love or tolerance are recorded proof of such.

Oh and gay peeps are frikken awesome just as they were made, free will silly humans, free will.

:D :p 0:) <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min River Tam 38,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min pusherman_ 970,073
Play "end of the word" part 2 38 min Aussie Kev 1,735
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 641,785
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 182,307
Do White men know that White women prefer Black... (Sep '10) 1 hr John 3,122
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 280,907
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 44,424
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 104,734
More from around the web