<quoted text>
Fair enough

:)
Two good posts.........

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#559416 Jul 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I get that a lot from the rejects. There have been a few who went so far as insinuating that I was holding out for money. One guy was like, "What? Do you charge? How much would it take?", with a sneer on his face. Some guys feel the need to demean a woman with the prostitute slur in retaliation for the rejection. They don't get it that we don't want to date or screw every guy we meet. It's classic hypocrisy in action, i.e., if you do "do" them you're ok until you break up with them...then you're a slut and if you don't do them you're a whore. How the heck can there be any nice "unslutty" girls in the world when every guy thinks every girl he wants to be with should screw him? We can't sleep with *everybody* and be "nice". Guys need to get that and stop being hateful about a little "no". It's not like there aren't millions of other women around to choose from.
Sorry about the near rant but the nonsense on here reminded me of some encounters that turned nasty.
What a life you have led.

You should write a book.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559417 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean you can be a better person here (we all need help in that respect).
I meant you are capable of more interesting and funny come backs.
Your points are well taken though.
<quoted text>
I did not realize you were just talking the creative aspect.

I could have saved myself some posting:)

Hey, they can't all be gems, LOL

Location hidden

#559418 Jul 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Two good posts.........
Thanks

Since: May 11

UK

#559419 Jul 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I get that a lot from the rejects. There have been a few who went so far as insinuating that I was holding out for money. One guy was like, "What? Do you charge? How much would it take?", with a sneer on his face. Some guys feel the need to demean a woman with the prostitute slur in retaliation for the rejection. They don't get it that we don't want to date or screw every guy we meet. It's classic hypocrisy in action, i.e., if you do "do" them you're ok until you break up with them...then you're a slut and if you don't do them you're a whore. How the heck can there be any nice "unslutty" girls in the world when every guy thinks every girl he wants to be with should screw him? We can't sleep with *everybody* and be "nice". Guys need to get that and stop being hateful about a little "no". It's not like there aren't millions of other women around to choose from.
Sorry about the near rant but the nonsense on here reminded me of some encounters that turned nasty.
cool story brah...tell it again, do it in your female persona this time, that was a bit 'man'ish'.

Location hidden

#559420 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and have.
Perhaps we get what we want after all.
<hug>
I am never grouping people just by who is not a Christian

And even though some people came here and got others to come here looking to fight, some have come simply out of curiosity. So I am not even grouping people that came from Prove There Is A God

River Tam and Riverside Redneck are two pretty different posters as far as beliefs and friends and I enjoy both a great deal. Tam, to me anyway, is one of those people you don't come across very often and if you get the opportunity to be let in even a little, it should be snagged up in a heartbeat. If it wasn't for the opportunity to interact with people I thoroughly enjoy, this place would never be worth it. To come here just to flame back and forth with anonymous adults, no way. I could go to a million different websites to do that if i wanted. It is pointless. Will I engage is fights? Silly rhetorical. But they aren't my goal. And people would be hard-pressed to find ones I started. If someone isn't insulting me, friends, or my beliefs then I will extend the same courtesy. Although once the gauntlet has been thrown, its a whole new ballgame

Anyway, I consider us friends

One more reason why I do post

(T) Peace

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#559421 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not realize you were just talking the creative aspect.
I could have saved myself some posting:)
Hey, they can't all be gems, LOL
Your post was very good. Made me look at myself.

I can do better.

<smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559422 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am never grouping people just by who is not a Christian
And even though some people came here and got others to come here looking to fight, some have come simply out of curiosity. So I am not even grouping people that came from Prove There Is A God
River Tam and Riverside Redneck are two pretty different posters as far as beliefs and friends and I enjoy both a great deal. Tam, to me anyway, is one of those people you don't come across very often and if you get the opportunity to be let in even a little, it should be snagged up in a heartbeat. If it wasn't for the opportunity to interact with people I thoroughly enjoy, this place would never be worth it. To come here just to flame back and forth with anonymous adults, no way. I could go to a million different websites to do that if i wanted. It is pointless. Will I engage is fights? Silly rhetorical. But they aren't my goal. And people would be hard-pressed to find ones I started. If someone isn't insulting me, friends, or my beliefs then I will extend the same courtesy. Although once the gauntlet has been thrown, its a whole new ballgame
Anyway, I consider us friends
One more reason why I do post
(T) Peace
Ditto to all the above.

Thanks!
Ol Salt

Ocala, FL

#559423 Jul 18, 2013
Ya'll funny!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#559424 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>If someone told a person born with Down's Syndrome or who had AIDS that they were working on a cure so they could be normal, would you consider that a lack of compassion?
It seems that the lack of compassion is an AnnieJ perception. It is hard for me to believe that you would lie about what is normal.
If the chances are that this person is suicidal and feeling trapped about his homosexual urges and wants to be cured, but the LGBT politypes are telling him "no", then perhaps the LGBT politypes and you are the ones who lack compassion for those with gay urges who see them as similar to drug urges. Got it.
Yes...my opinions are based on my perceptions. I find it works better that way instead of basing it on someone elses. I thought most people did it that way.

Location hidden

#559425 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto to all the above.
Thanks!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559426 Jul 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...my opinions are based on my perceptions. I find it works better that way instead of basing it on someone elses. I thought most people did it that way.
So naive.

LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#559428 Jul 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You bashed her and she returned cut for cut but that wasn't enough for your crew, no, you guys decided to escalate to full-on stalking and offline persecution, which is a crime. Patty didn't break the law, the certifiable psychos here did though.
She's not my buddy nor would I hang with her in real, offline life but it pisses me off when I see an entire gang ruthlessly stalk someone offline for dissenting comments they posted online. Patty never attempted to ruin anyone's life because she didn't like their posts. I would feel the same way about any other poster being hunted like she was. It's despicable behavior and everyone who participated in it should have been arrested and charged with stalking.
Are YOU accusing me of stalking Yellowdog? Why are you even bringing your trashy accusations to this thread anyway?
I do not have a "crew".
Like I said. she attacked me because I was "heathen", and I gave it right back to her...and I don't give a shit who doesn't like it...including YOU.
NOW...if you are accusing me of what you say, then get ready to eat your own garbage. I do not have to tolerate your lies about me either, and I will NOT!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559431 Jul 18, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
i command you,go take shower and sprinkle with perfumes your balls,
each post stinks with dry s...glued to your pants,and cheese falling down from your balls
she is not naive,only wicked gossiper, and BS
I bath regularly and use scented oils afterwards.

Are you hinting on me ?

Location hidden

#559432 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>That is not the definition of hearsay. I also read Booots admit it numerous times. He claimed that he did it for YD's own good. I also saw the original postings about it, when it was happening. That is not hearsay, that is called being a witness.
We also saw Happy Lesbo and posting on a web site about harming YD.
Hearsay, is when you say 'Some one told me that he said or he did......'
We?

So YOU and nano were stalking all the time huh palmdale?
You are both sick jokes.

The only difference is that she hasn't been banned a multitude of times as you are.

How long are you going to last with this handle?

You got a lot of nerve accusing anyone of stalking and harassing others.

Location hidden

#559433 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously mentally ill. You have been here for a week and know everyone and everything ?
Me thinks you are a cowardly Christian's suck puppet.
It is the newest sock of the [palmdale sockpuppet rodeo gang].
One only needs to read about a handful of posts to realize the same ole' trash as always.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#559434 Jul 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no conversations here of substance. They have all turned in to who can come up with the best way of attacking someone on a personal level.
SO AGREE with this!!!

Location hidden

#559435 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>It was exposed long ago as a fraud. Likely, why it is no longer here. There is a certain femininity that straight women have and like "River Rider" it has none. I was told that River Rider was exposed as 60 year old man, which explains his constant reference to children under age 12 and milk boners.
That is why you have been on every thread river has ever been on huh?
How did your own thread ever make out? I bet it was dropped before it ever even got started.

Location hidden

#559436 Jul 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I didn't know you were a woman. I had seen some insults about you where I thought they were calling a man a woman. Apparently it was just a gender-tailored insult. So when you were called "a classless slut", Catcher knows you are a woman?

As for Yellowdog, yeah it was a bit much for me personally as I don't really connect with the whole telling people regularly they are going to hell. I never see that said regularly by someone who acts nice on a regular basis. I actually got into it with her a few times and tried to point out that we can't go around ranking sins. I mean its natural to do as humans but as far as God as concerned, pretty much anyway a sin is a sin.

I only bring that up to say no matter how little someone likes another poster or even if they feel the person is not likeable, the instant they take it off of Topix and into real life they are so far over the line its not even debatable. This place can bring out the worst in people and I am not gonna lie, there have been times where I wouldn't have felt the least bit bad if I heard something bad (within reason) happened to a couple of posters. But to try to be the cause of it? No freakin way.

Forgot even for a second the legality or morality aspect of it, if someone has so little control over themselves that an anonymous person on the Internet has gotten them to go to crazy extremes and do things they probably have never even done due to a real life situation, its time to check themselves in somewhere for observation. anybody at anytime can log off their computer and be 100% done with it. And simply not liking someone is never a reason to try to do them harm. Let alone a job in this kind of economy or come between them and a parent

There are situations ONLINE where I would say, hey whatever happen is what happens and that person brought the attention or abuse on themselves. I don't care what happened between posters ONLINE. But again, the second someone takes it offline they are in the wrong. What they try to do offline can take it from wrong to plain evil

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Hidingfromyou 951,665
Play "end of the word" part 2 41 min Aussie Kev 726
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Patrick Daniels 627,864
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Lbj 14,756
Drink2Connect - 9835 0388 Cass Koh Buy Yamazak... 1 hr Drink2Connect 1
Drink2Connect: 9835 0388. Buy Dom Perignon 2006... 1 hr Drink2Connect 1
Massage by a male therapist (Oct '13) 1 hr Drink2Connect 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Frank Merton 180,088
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 278,516
More from around the web