Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#559324 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clown and a proven liar
It is why you guys love to make people search through back posts and then just "sorry" when they prove it
You lost your right to ask for back posts what you did that more than once. And nobody, not one person has denied it. And I am sure boooots knows by now too. I have no doubt he admitted it. And his story made no sense
You are just repulsive trolls circling the wagons
And you are a waste of my time. Do you know what I say to"
I'm here, I;m queer, get used to it"
I say, "yawn, who cares"
Sorry to disappoint you. I know you had a whole agenda here
C'mon, dude.

I feel left out.

At least let me be insultee number three.

Say it out loud, it has a good sing song rhythm.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#559325 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>It is not strange that no one has called you the N-word, when it was originally designated for Caucasians by Caucasians. I bet many have lied and called you "white" and you likely believe that you are. Yet, when I look at a color chart, I know that I am not white and neither are you. I bet you are pale and pinkish pig skinned colored. I have melanin in my skin, part Italian, so I am not cursed with pig colored skin.........but you likely do not mine. Hey, it is only skin, and it is the heart that counts. Soon, your skin will wrinkle, dry up and then you will die and your body will decay and your skin will fall off and all that will be left is bones and maggots without skin color. Side-by-side to a black person only DNA will identify you two as having different racial characteristics.
Oh...okay

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#559326 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>That is not the definition of hearsay. I also read Booots admit it numerous times. He claimed that he did it for YD's own good. I also saw the original postings about it, when it was happening. That is not hearsay, that is called being a witness.
We also saw Happy Lesbo and posting on a web site about harming YD.
Hearsay, is when you say 'Some one told me that he said or he did......'
Who is we, wittle boi? Is it you and the little boys you have locked in your basement?

Poor wittle boi.

Big Meaty Bone?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559327 Jul 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, dude.
I feel left out.
At least let me be insultee number three.
Say it out loud, it has a good sing song rhythm.
Shouldn't you be hanging out at a nursing home trying to con dying patients into signing legal documents?

Too bad you and Ians didn't meet up before. He could have got his patients all doped up and addicted, and since some of his patients were older, you could have swooped in and tricked them into signing over power of attorney to you

Its funny to me to see you never working and him living in Mexico. Just feels like poetic justice

How was that? Good? I know it definitely was accurate
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#559328 Jul 18, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are hacker hack up down by your balls in the deep empty well,only hurt yourselves
you know ancient words about scums like you?PILE OF DUST,ONE WIND BLOW DUST DOESN'T EXIST
Tonto of the Lone Ranger makes a lot more sense than you do.
You're weird but very amusing.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559329 Jul 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!
Run for the hills.
Such a dork

It is no wonder you guys grouped up

Did you even get laid before you turned 25?

Since: Jul 13

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#559330 Jul 18, 2013
He loves all the people. And I am one of them.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#559331 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>I see your type clearly. When you called him Chris that was you being personal. Why would you dare ask him about speaking up when you have sat back for years and cow tailed while D-O-G and Kaitlin have attacked many posters on a personal level.
It includes mostly you, and you continue not to own it because D-O-G is right here posting. You are either a coward or you like others to do your dirty work and I am sure that you will continue that way. Prove me wrong.
I called him Chris because that is what he goes by...should I have called him Fred instead?

As far as proving anything to anyone...I feel no need to. We each form opinions on other posters based on how we interpret their words. What you think of me is irrelevant actually...just as what I think of you is irrelevant.

BTW My skin is not the color of a pig...it is closer to the color of my Native American ancestors. It has its advantages and disadvantages...but hey...I am okay with it. I rarely sunburn.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#559332 Jul 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Have thought about that many times ~ I do believe if HE was my Son, I would have done it. My heart breaks thinking of what Mary went through as she followed the course of what they were doing to her SON.
Which is what got me into forums in the first place; watching a Muslim Mother stating of course she would sacrifice her son, as she jiggled little 2 year old Osama on her lap. Beautiful baby, curly brown hair and huge brown eyes, and she was decked out in the burka outfit, acting out a role that I can't understand :(
Her son rebelled against Rome with hippie propoganda.
Apparently he was a dangerous criminal and not just a troublemaker.

They didn't just crucify one without a damn good reason!
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#559333 Jul 18, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, I have heard that you are never late, seldom early, but always on time. When I think back through the experiences of my life, I can see the truth in that statement. Thank you for always being on time. Thank you for the lessons you have taught me through waiting, through suffering, through the storms and valleys and for your faithfulness always. Thank you for the rays of sun that peaked through the clouds in the way of a praying spirit and helping hand from other Christians. Thank you for the sun that shone brightly after the storms and cloudy days, and for your son who is my sun and shield, the Lord Jesus Christ. If you had always been on my time schedule, I wouldn't have learned much in life, so I am thankful that you are always on time according to your schedule. I praise you for who you are and all you've done. May I be found worthy in your sight through the blood of the Savior. In His name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Prime time with god??
Which god are you talking about?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#559336 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, the hate is yours and the cancer is inside of you. I hate no one,....
That makes three lies.

Get honest, clown.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#559337 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>Please name the posters that are doing this attacking on a personal level. Start with Kaitlin, D-O-G, HL and continue........
Yep. We attack individuals with good reason. You attack whole groups and make up lies about them.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#559338 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>You gave up is not a fair statement when you have led the charge along with AnnieJ promoting these types of side bar rumps into personal attacks.....
You are seriously mentally ill. You have been here for a week and know everyone and everything ?

Me thinks you are a cowardly Christian's suck puppet.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#559339 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>Did you include yourself? That is the point, you will not name names of people that you consider on your side of the aisle. You are more concerned with not offending people who are evil but side with you or you call friends.
Have you repeatedly told Booots, Kaitlin, Happy Lesbo and Hiding to stop attacking and harassing YD? You have had almost 4 years to do so. I would never associate with a poster who stalked a poster's mom at a hospital and then stalked her employer, all over an online dispute in which they lost.
I am not interested in some manufactured point-of-view, any adult takes responsibility and calls out others for this behavior.
I know nothing about YD and any problems that have occurred on other threads. I can't comment on what I know nothing about other than what has been said here.

Before I joined this thread more than three years ago there was someone accused of stalking another poster offline. I have never commented on that situation either nor formed an opinion based on what other people have said.

As far as those friends you spoke of...I am not sure that I know who you are speaking of...

Anyway...

I hope you have a great day...I see no sense in you and I getting in to some long drawn out discussion on this. I have no clue as to who you are and quite frankly...it doesn't matter. I don't recall us having any problems...at least on my part.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#559340 Jul 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no need to name names from either side of the aisle. Each person can come up with the own list if they choose. I am sure that those lists will vary depending on one's view point.
To be placed on a list with HL pleases me very much.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#559341 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>It is not strange that no one has called you the N-word, when it was originally designated for Caucasians by Caucasians.....
Wooly Sheep !

You are seriously stupid.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#559342 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>Your brother is lucky to have you. You are right, your brother is a heterogeneous being with abnormal sexual tendencies do to childhood trauma of an abusive nature. That must be healed and the symptom of homosexuality addressed and dealt with. Many people with these issues volunteer and go to reparative therapy and are healed. An APA president did an interview and he advised that many of his patients had been cured of homosexual tendency. He said that he did not believe it a disease, but a mental character development flaw, caused by childhood trauma and abuse. He said that when it occurs prior to puberty it is more difficult to rid oneself of it. Imagine if a child started doing crack cocaine or smoking cigarettes at age 11.
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text> Imagine if a child started doing crack cocaine or smoking cigarettes at age 11.
Do you give your 11 year old victims crack cocaine and cigarettes, wittle boi?

Does my wittle boi want a Milk Bone? Yes hims duuuhhhsss.

Sit?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#559343 Jul 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW My skin is not the color of a pig...it is closer to the color of my Native American ancestors....
Covertard thinks anyone who isn't of Western European ancestry is "Black".

He is a racist. Such a fine Christian, ain't he ?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#559344 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> He loves his typos. Yet argues its ok to use your own incorrect legal terminology in court. Maybe he just rates Topix as a higher priority?
You should have seen what he wrote on the Bush thread a week or so ago. It was absolutely hilarious.

All I'll say about it here is unfortunately for chaser, spell check doesn't work when you use the d-a-s-h marks.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#559345 Jul 18, 2013
The only person I know of on this thread who was banned for stalking was John Coffey AKA Red Apples.

Doesn't that make it Christian thing to do ?
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know nothing about YD and any problems that have occurred on other threads. I can't comment on what I know nothing about other than what has been said here.
Before I joined this thread more than three years ago there was someone accused of stalking another poster offline. I have never commented on that situation either nor formed an opinion based on what other people have said.
As far as those friends you spoke of...I am not sure that I know who you are speaking of...
Anyway...
I hope you have a great day...I see no sense in you and I getting in to some long drawn out discussion on this. I have no clue as to who you are and quite frankly...it doesn't matter. I don't recall us having any problems...at least on my part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min God Blessed Holy ... 444,305
The Christian Atheist debate 10 min -Alan S Shole- 939
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Robert F 596,205
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min It aint necessari... 854,668
9/11&bin 21 min REV CAROL 1
ktt transfers 52 min ctytfn 1
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Game GUIDE Download [PDF] (Jul '13) 1 hr Logical 20
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web