|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
You prefer to post your innuendo, pretend to be above it all, and then run, don't you? That's your prerogative, but excuse me if I don't choose to sit for it without commentary.
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Simply because you maligned a dead person. Thats why.
There's excuse number two. One post ago, you were justifying your calumny by claiming to be the defender of other people's right to express themselves even as you were resisting mine, rights never in jeopardy and never needing defending. Nor would you be defending anybody by spinning stories about my character and intentions.

Now, you're switched to claiming to be the champion of a dead person's memory that you falsely claim was impugned. How? Because I speculated that his death may have been suicide?

These are both excuses that you have fabricated to justify your scurrilous response to my actual arguments and purpose - declaiming the Christian church.

If either of your claims had any merit, the Topix skeptics that support me would not be doing so, as they have no interest in supporting an assault on other people's rights or reputations.

Whatever support I get from other unbelievers is support for my argument against that vile church and its toxic presence in their lives, just as whatever resistance I encounter from people like you is resistance to that purpose.

The bottom line is that you are defending the Christian church from arguments against it with personal attacks. And that is a VERY Christian thing to do.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP.....And an opinion
An opinion of your's that chooses to place my beliefs in a box.
I choose not to be labeled and placed in a box concerning who I am in Christ.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are way off topic.
And this drama concerning YD isn't?
You don't find your above statement strange?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
["Faggot"] also rfers to cigarettes. I'm pretty sure he was just calling him a cigarette. I dont know what all the fuss is over..........
Is that what you meant by claiming that you were "defend[ing] the person and their right to believe what they want to"? Is that a belief you find worthy of defending? Apparently so,because here you are doing it.

You are defending the wrong side of this debate when you defend the person who called another "faggot" rather than his target. I choose the other side of that issue.

By the way, your credibility is shot. How long did you think it could survive with you making arguments like this one?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are only offended when you are called the N-word and told that it belonged first to the Irish. You are only offended when history revealed that civilization arose from the black man wherein he had to civilized whites. You are only offended when you are led to believe that only whites did anything, while blacks, Asians, Russians and Indians east or west did nothing. You are only offended so much that you have to pretend that cracker does not mean "one whose skins cracks so easily and dries quickly with age".
I find you offensive, period!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your Victory?
Your Strength and Glory in Christ??- crybaby..
Like you said to me.. We aren't born Christian.. So you have a choice.- crybaby.
RA, like many alleged Christians, worships Satan.

"Lies are prayers to Satan" - ME 2012

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are way off topic.
ROFLMAO

What topic ?

Do you know what an ovary massage is ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
An opinion of your's that chooses to place my beliefs in a box.
I choose not to be labeled and placed in a box concerning who I am in Christ.
I understand but simply using the word Christ puts you in a box.

How about "Jesus of Galilee" ?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There's a 1978 treaty between Mexico and the U.S. that allows Mexico to refuse to extradite any criminal (including U.S. citizens hiding there) back to the U.S *if* there is the remotest chance they will be handed a death sentence for their crime.
I have a suspicious mind when it comes to stalker a-holes.
You're another defender of the church. There is no other reason for you to be systematically demeaning its critics. As I said, it is a VERY Christian behavior. You swarm like hornets when you feel like your nest is threatened.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I liked Andrew and I find it strange that he is being characterized as a "Christian". Andrew was not a "Christian". In fact he was what I like to refer to (endearingly) as a chrisjewlim like myself. He was a seeker, I hope at last found the answers he was looking for. If there is a loving deity Andrew is at peace now.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There's excuse number two. One post ago, you were justifying your calumny by claiming to be the defender of other people's right to express themselves even as you were resisting mine, rights never in jeopardy and never needing defending. Nor would you be defending anybody by spinning stories about my character and intentions.
Now, you're switched to claiming to be the champion of a dead person's memory that you falsely claim was impugned. How? Because I speculated that his death may have been suicide?
These are both excuses that you have fabricated to justify your scurrilous response to my actual arguments and purpose - declaiming the Christian church.
If either of your claims had any merit, the Topix skeptics that support me would not be doing so, as they have no interest in supporting an assault on other people's rights or reputations.
Whatever support I get from other unbelievers is support for my argument against that vile church and its toxic presence in their lives, just as whatever resistance I encounter from people like you is resistance to that purpose.
The bottom line is that you are defending the Christian church from arguments against it with personal attacks. And that is a VERY Christian thing to do.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>...they get so upset when they are outed. They have this secret world of evil wherein they see being evil as okay so long as it is not done to them....
That's Christianity!

<face palm>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You hung your sheets out in public when you announced you were gay, none of us would have guessed it or even cared!!
So, I guess if this young man had feared you all here,on wsjlm , and stayed in the closet, your tiny topix world
wouldn't be troubled right now??

He has every right to shout who he is from the roof tops..who do you think you are to try and stop him??

He cares.. And as a professing Christian, so should you!
Trust me - God loves the homosexual community just as much as He loves you.
You have nothing they do not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Shoot.
-edit--
Serah, you have nothing that the gay community does not have,
In the eyes of God.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
Says the guy who had to flee to Mexico to escape the law in the United States. I think we all know who the loser is orderly. Too funny!!!
G_O_D wrote:
So you still like lying about people. Satan must be so proud of you. What is even sadder than your disgusting hatred and lies is that none of the Christians here confront you on it. They will pat you on the back and tell you what a good Christian you are. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Thanks.

But this is just another example of that nest swarming in defense of claims against the church. They don't like it, and they will say anything at all about posters that do it. The other Christians have no objection to that behavior because they also don't like the criticism of their church and religion. They also have little interest in the ethics of whatever methods are chosen to defend it.

And of course, this phenomenon is a result of that church and its teachings. It encourages such behavior by setting the example for such a defense when it teaches that unbelievers are corrupt, vile, abominable, godless vessels in the service of evil, not one of which does any good, and fit to be burned alive forever as the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers. How else would we expect people instructed thusly to react?

And that is yet another reason that church should be denounced and resisted.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I guess if this young man had feared you all here,on wsjlm , and stayed in the closet, your tiny topix world
wouldn't be troubled right now??
He has every right to shout who he is from the roof tops..who do you think you are to try and stop him??
He cares.. And as a professing Christian, so should you!
Trust me - God loves the homosexual community just as much as He loves you.
You have nothing they do not.
Agreed!

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Covert Stealth Op wrote:
Newsflash: The turn the other cheek scripture, was only in regards to other Christians. Most of you atheist types think that Christians are supposed to stand there while you hit them in the face with a two by four. You are wrong and you can play that game elsewhere. You are likely to get a rocket launcher launched into hidden places, while we smile and say God spare your soul from extreme pain.
This church cannot die fast enough. What a pernicious institution it is. Look at what it produces. Look at the people it is turning out into the neighborhoods.

And of course, in a page or two, we will be reading about how their bible teaches love. No. It teaches values like these even as it gives lip service to love, which it defines in term of a man being tortured on a cross to appease a god that is willing to keep souls alive after corporeal death just so that they can suffer, too.

Let's see if any of the Christians that claim that we unbelievers do understand their bible corrects this man's theology. Why would they? He is defending their church from its critics, and that is good enough.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thanks.
But this is just another example of that nest swarming in defense of claims against the church. They don't like it, and they will say anything at all about posters that do it. The other Christians have no objection to that behavior because they also don't like the criticism of their church and religion. They also have little interest in the ethics of whatever methods are chosen to defend it.
And of course, this phenomenon is a result of that church and its teachings. It encourages such behavior by setting the example for such a defense when it teaches that unbelievers are corrupt, vile, abominable, godless vessels in the service of evil, not one of which does any good, and fit to be burned alive forever as the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers. How else would we expect people instructed thusly to react?
And that is yet another reason that church should be denounced and resisted.
It is strange to me that people put themselves, their church(es) and other "Christians" above the teachings of Jesus.

While I know a number of loving followers of the teachings of Jesus who call themselves Christian, it seems they have done so IN SPITE OF "Christianity" NOT BECAUSE OF IT.

<not yelling, just caps for emphasis>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
Thanks.
Signing off.
But, want to talk more about me finding it is Christ that dwells within my heart.

Appreciate you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

If trying to follow the teachings of Jesus wouldn't save you from Hell, would you still do so ?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
Says the stalker.
Another vespid from the nest.

How am I a stalker? Did I come to anybody's home town? Did I threaten anybody? Did I post anybody's picture or identifying data?

No. I looked at public information, and never mentioned it to anybody until I mentioned that I knew what Andrew looked like. And you people went into your famous slander mode. It's what you do. It's what you are taught to do. It is as Christian as crucifixion and damnation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 535,301 - 535,320 of598,774
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

366 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min River Tam 716,745
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min ocxz 114,648
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Hidingfromyou 530,166
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 1 hr andet1987 168
Why America is a beautiful nation 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Hijacked jumbo jets in exchange for the sins of... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr maro 457
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 255,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••