Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And what t-mails would those be?
<quoted text>
Man are you a hypocrite. What did you say to people trying to do actual damage like to Patty?
You are a moral fraud
Yep, he's just another Topix hypocrite.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Serah, I have not invaded your privacy. I looked at the pictures and words that you made public to the world. That's as public as walking down the street.
<quoted text>
LOL. You're a moron. I have no interest in harming you or anybody else.
You're a stalker ~ and you had an interest and a reason to stalk. I think that makes you a problem, IANS, and if you are Jessica Wright, a problem that will be handed over to facebook officials because of the complaints received about the comments made to those who befriended Jessica Wright.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like how the Nazis weren't involved in the Holocaust
You just sit back and say nothing and vomit out your garbage about how you take stands against bigotry and indecency and actually believe your hands are clean
Anybody that does nothing and remains friendly with people and says nothing when they have tried to get someone fired and arrested and prevented from caring for an elderly parent all out of religious spite and bigotry is almost as responsible as the ones involved. At what point do you ever take a stand when the choice is decency and maintaining your popularity level among fellow trolls? Never?
Catcher's a worm, a hypocritical worm.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah well, if it's only sarcasm I guess that makes it OK?
RR and I have an understanding of sorts. If he is offended he will let me know right away.

That you don't grasp what we were talking about really doesn't matter.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Always.
And by the way, are you familiar with Yellodog's posts?
Which were nowhere near as bad as Kaitlin's and several others but you would whine like a bitch if Patty had stalked them offline like they did her. Stop making excuses for stalking...counselor.

pbbft..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Being not normal reminds me of this commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's actually not an insult to me, but it's the way Serah said it, with such vitriol for no good reason.
She just started to attack.
hahaha.... you don't think calling people despicable or lower than dirt would draw a response or be considered a good reason for a reciprocal reply?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny and true.
You hung your sheets out in public when you announced you were gay, none of us would have guessed it or even cared!!

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
How does getting legal terminology wrong as a lawyer make you a master at many trades? It doesn't even make you good at the job you are being paid to do. You really like to delude yourself don't you?
lol, because he's not one.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You being flip about trying to destroy a person's life just reinforces what a scumbag you truly are
Since you think like a troll you probably think getting someone mad automatically makes you the winner. This isn't just someone was mean to someone or said something . They stalked, harassed, and bullied a woman. Tried to get her fired and tried to get her unable to care for her mother you piece of sh^t. You really think you are the winner here?
There are some truly evil people posting on Topix, but don't use that word around Catcher, he doesn't like that word...he loves it.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Np different than your buddy from Palmdale huh? who I believe is on this thread this minute...and I believe you know it too!
Your "dear sweet patty" denigrated and bashed anything she even presumed were gat or non christian for months...but that is OK in your book huh?
I wouldn't tolerate her hatred either....and let her have it everytime she posted her atrocious behavior towards me also.
If you or anyone else crosses the line of decency with me...expect to be treated in like manner.
You bashed her and she returned cut for cut but that wasn't enough for your crew, no, you guys decided to escalate to full-on stalking and offline persecution, which is a crime. Patty didn't break the law, the certifiable psychos here did though.
She's not my buddy nor would I hang with her in real, offline life but it pisses me off when I see an entire gang ruthlessly stalk someone offline for dissenting comments they posted online. Patty never attempted to ruin anyone's life because she didn't like their posts. I would feel the same way about any other poster being hunted like she was. It's despicable behavior and everyone who participated in it should have been arrested and charged with stalking.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My Brother Lacez is Gay.. funnily enough, he has never called me despicable or lower than dirt and now lower than low. I wonder why that is?
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>They are working on fixing mutant DNA ~ if they get it done quickly enough, you can have medical treatment and be made normal again. I bet you are excited about that.....
They will probably do it on traumatised children in the future, to prevent issues in later life.

Did you say these same words to your brother as you did to Lacez?
If you had said these words to your gay brother, I believe he would of first been broken hearted for
YOUR lack of humanity, and then most likely would have called you.. lower than dirt..

You seem to be a victim at every turn here..
Woe
Is Serah from Australia..

Ps. Treat other homosexuals as you would want the world to treat your brother..
You fail him with every gay bashing Christian you support here.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

You have consistently tried to spin things to malign me. I'm used to it, and expect it. But please don't try to present yourself as somebody honorable posting in good faith. That's simply not the case ... You have no other reason to post like this to me other than that I am a harsh critic of the Christian church. None of the humanists treat me like you Christians and stealth Christians do.
Rider on the Storm wrote:
The only thing I'll say to this is I defend the person and their right to believe what they want to, not the church.
That's ludicrous. If you were a defender of speech, you would be defending me.

And whose right to say anything was ever in jeopardy because of my antiecclesiastical posting that you needed to defend it? Nobody's.

No, you are defending an institution - the church. It is my target, and you are outraged at that.

Sorry, but I find that vile church and the filth that it teaches unacceptable, and I will continue to make my argument against it for as long as it remains relevant.

And I assume that I will continue to encounter people like you trying to mitigate that argument by coming to the defense of that putrid doctrine in just the way that you have here for as long as I do.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, none of that happened.
I saw the posts, she released her own information, first of all.
Second, not a single person tried to get her fired, no matter how much she claims it. She's refused to give me the proof for that.
She's also changed ID's at least 5 times in the past year, pretending not to be the same person, yet later on admitting she is the one and only...only to change ID's again.
She's lied more times than Einstein could count.
From someone who lies so much, it's no wonder you believe her story.
You are a liar. Boooots admitted to calling Patty's employer and turning her in to her local social services, trying to get her arrested. He posted it on the Prove There's a God thread for the whole world to see.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Which were nowhere near as bad as Kaitlin's and several others but you would whine like a bitch if Patty had stalked them offline like they did her. Stop making excuses for stalking...counselor.
pbbft..
Kate and I went at it tooth and nail yet managed to become friends in the end.

Seems that is easier with non-Christians than Christians.

Care to prove me wrong ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You bashed her and she returned cut for cut but that wasn't enough for your crew, no, you guys decided to escalate to full-on stalking and offline persecution, which is a crime. Patty didn't break the law, the certifiable psychos here did though.
She's not my buddy nor would I hang with her in real, offline life but it pisses me off when I see an entire gang ruthlessly stalk someone offline for dissenting comments they posted online. Patty never attempted to ruin anyone's life because she didn't like their posts. I would feel the same way about any other poster being hunted like she was. It's despicable behavior and everyone who participated in it should have been arrested and charged with stalking.
I felt sorry for YD and left PTAG over a year ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, what about words like "sky daddy" and "invisible man in the sky" when referring to God that are thrown at Christians everyday. And how about slurs like "christards" and "xtians" when refering to Christians that are thrown at Christians in here. Should Christians take those slurs on the chin and not care le_le? Because it happens everyday in here and not a single person bats an eye about it, including you le_le you two faced hypocrite.
Where is your Victory?
Your Strength and Glory in Christ??- crybaby..

Like you said to me.. We aren't born Christian.. So you have a choice.- crybaby.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And OF COURSE she is gonna try to change her ID
Who wouldn't under the circumstances with people posting her picture and going to family gavesites and stalking and harassing her
You think she wanted people to know it was her?
What are you, just flat out retarded?
Ahem... their whole point in stalking her was to punish her for disagreeing with them and intimidating her into leaving Topix altogether. Their "invisible war" against Christians is becoming more opaque with every passing day. I suspect her life was in danger for a while there when the stalking was at it's worst. They have nurtured their hate for her for so long, and acted upon in it a physical way so many times that it was a matter of time until someone stepped over the next line. That IS what stalkers do, gradually build up their nerve to do something more aggressive each time they near their target. Boooots stepping over the line and being identified by the cops broke their momentum, put a damper on the excitement of the chase. They can't mess with her again offline without being the automatic,#1 suspects of the authorities if something of a violent nature happens to her.
Criminals are never as smart as they think they are, otherwise our prisons would not have so many residents.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool!
Ever had your ovaries massaged ? < Real question.
You are way off topic.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

You prefer to post your innuendo, pretend to be above it all, and then run, don't you? That's your prerogative, but excuse me if I don't choose to sit for it without commentary.
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Simply because you maligned a dead person. Thats why.
There's excuse number two. One post ago, you were justifying your calumny by claiming to be the defender of other people's right to express themselves even as you were resisting mine, rights never in jeopardy and never needing defending. Nor would you be defending anybody by spinning stories about my character and intentions.

Now, you're switched to claiming to be the champion of a dead person's memory that you falsely claim was impugned. How? Because I speculated that his death may have been suicide?

These are both excuses that you have fabricated to justify your scurrilous response to my actual arguments and purpose - declaiming the Christian church.

If either of your claims had any merit, the Topix skeptics that support me would not be doing so, as they have no interest in supporting an assault on other people's rights or reputations.

Whatever support I get from other unbelievers is support for my argument against that vile church and its toxic presence in their lives, just as whatever resistance I encounter from people like you is resistance to that purpose.

The bottom line is that you are defending the Christian church from arguments against it with personal attacks. And that is a VERY Christian thing to do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP.....And an opinion
An opinion of your's that chooses to place my beliefs in a box.
I choose not to be labeled and placed in a box concerning who I am in Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

651 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min An NFL Fan 115,417
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min waaasssuuup 224,425
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 533,131
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min lightbeamrider 721,760
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 17 min ajay 416
AMERICANS Wishes They Had Elected Mitt Romney 17 min andet1987 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Insults Are Easier 256,759
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Nixxi 84
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••