Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#559359 Jul 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you meant by claiming that you were "defend[ing] the person and their right to believe what they want to"? Is that a belief you find worthy of defending? Apparently so,because here you are doing it.
You are defending the wrong side of this debate when you defend the person who called another "faggot" rather than his target. I choose the other side of that issue.
By the way, your credibility is shot. How long did you think it could survive with you making arguments like this one?
And your suppose to be so intelligent..........Hmmm.

It was a joke dipchit..........

I cant believe you thought i was serious..........Sheese......

#559361 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
This is par for you. You have nothing, so you create faults, such as taking time away from other activities to post on Topix, even as you sit at your own computer doing the same thing, blissfully unaware of how that makes you appear.
And for the record, I enjoy being indoors sometimes.
I'm not retired, My circumstances have me by my computer almost daily. I dont go out of my way to be here..........

Your grasping Ians..........

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#559362 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
The only person I know of on this thread who was banned for stalking was John Coffey AKA Red Apples.
Doesn't that make it Christian thing to do ?
<quoted text>
I wasn't around back then so I don't really know much about what happened.

The way that I see it...

We have all probably written things that we are not proud of...I certainly have. I try not to but sometimes I let ego take charge.

I think that probably most of us have participated in some heated arguments. I try not to drag them out however...I learned that the hard way.

If I recall...you and I had an exchange of words. I backed off for a while and then I let it go. I try to that with most people but I admit...sometimes...someone comes along and no matter how much I try to let it go...just doesn't work.

Anyway...I think that poster is just trying to drag me in to some argument. It is my choice whether I allow that to happen...I choose not to.

Hope that you are feeling well this week.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#559363 Jul 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what he is thinking nor even if he is Christian or not.
He's a twit, regardless of beliefs.

#559364 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Pamona Atheist? You must have me confused with somebody else.
<quoted text>
What do you think that posting material like this says about how much legitimate criticism you have of me?
Its a fact. There is no confusion. You defended him to me. Its in the 'Prove There is A God' thread.

What this post tells me about you is how desperate you really are to defend ANYONE who is on your side no matter how despicable. You either defended him because he was on your side and you really didnt like him, or your lying in this post. Either way it makes you a POS.........

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559365 Jul 18, 2013
Nice post, Satan.
Red Apples wrote:
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me le_le, how can you say that Christ dwells in your heart when you don't believe His very own words? You claim He's lying when he said the following.
John 14:6.
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
You've claimed that "all will be saved". Yet as you can clearly see Jesus Christ says "no man cometh unto the Fahter, but by me." And we know for a fact that many (including many posting in this thread) don't believe in Jesus Christ or that He's the only way to the Father.
So how is it that "all will be saved" as you claim?
le_le wrote:
And how can you claim Christ dwells in your heart when you don't even believe His very words and are calling Him a liar?
Are you saying that Christ can't possibly dwell within my heart?
He does, trust me.
Why does this fact bother you so??
Coffey?
Red Apples wrote:
As ususal all you did was avoid giving any straight answers to my questions.
Why are you ducking them le_le?
You're dodging them by asking questions rather then answering what you were asked. Very childish.
It won't work le_le.
Either answer the questions or simply say no and be the proven liar we all know you to be.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#559366 Jul 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Oz: The Great and Powerful?
It was magical.
No but I found some downloads for it online. I might just have to watch it this weekend.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559367 Jul 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
What this post tells me about you is how desperate you really are to defend ANYONE who is on your side no matter how despicable.......
You make him sound like a Christian.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#559368 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know how provocative you are? Your entire intent seems to be to deter opposition to you. Are you so weak that you can not withstand opposing points of views/
Are you kidding?

That's my métier!

Catcher white sheet now drawn.

Location hidden

#559369 Jul 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
No but I found some downloads for it online. I might just have to watch it this weekend.
Did you stalk it on Netflix or something? I stalked it out on Blu Ray.

#559370 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that what you meant by claiming that you were "defend[ing] the person and their right to believe what they want to"? Is that a belief you find worthy of defending? Apparently so,because here you are doing it.
You are defending the wrong side of this debate when you defend the person who called another "faggot" rather than his target. I choose the other side of that issue.
By the way, your credibility is shot. How long did you think it could survive with you making arguments like this one?

I just have to add: Now thats a reach. I'd be embarrassed if I were you Ians..........

#559371 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You make him sound like a Christian.
Anyone who has their eyes open can easily see its a two way street..........

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#559373 Jul 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
Have you seen Oz: The Great and Powerful?
No, I don't watch gay movies.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559374 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm outraged?
Now thats ludicrous.
Your looking desperate there Ians..........Better take a blood pressure pill..........
Easy there.... IANS gets worked up very easily.

We wouldn't want Catcher to stop playing 'catch' with him....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559375 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Anyone who has their eyes open can easily see its a two way street..........
I have always said I see no difference between the behaviors of Christians and non-Christians.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559376 Jul 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding?
That's my métier!
Catcher white sheet now drawn.
Can I get one of those? You POS two-bit wanna lawyer paralegal.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#559377 Jul 18, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you stalk it on Netflix or something? I stalked it out on Blu Ray.
Oooh shoot...busted!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#559378 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on "2" that makes all women males. "1" only makes 1/2 of the women males.
LOL! i hafta give you your props at times, pal, cuz when you're not creepy you can be funny!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#559379 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>It was exposed long ago as a fraud. Likely, why it is no longer here. There is a certain femininity that straight women have and like "River Rider" it has none. I was told that River Rider was exposed as 60 year old man, which explains his constant reference to children under age 12 and milk boners.
LOL! it seems that the less i know, the happier i am on these threads.....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559380 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always said I see no difference between the behaviors of Christians and non-Christians.
Praying should be a dead giveaway, man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Humble Chosen Child 690,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Robert F 989,840
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Trumps Gray Bar M... 42,479
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
___ #1 Shock Warning for End Time USA ___ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,367
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 4 hr Maria 44
More from around the web