Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#559341 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>It is not strange that no one has called you the N-word, when it was originally designated for Caucasians by Caucasians.....
Wooly Sheep !

You are seriously stupid.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#559342 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>Your brother is lucky to have you. You are right, your brother is a heterogeneous being with abnormal sexual tendencies do to childhood trauma of an abusive nature. That must be healed and the symptom of homosexuality addressed and dealt with. Many people with these issues volunteer and go to reparative therapy and are healed. An APA president did an interview and he advised that many of his patients had been cured of homosexual tendency. He said that he did not believe it a disease, but a mental character development flaw, caused by childhood trauma and abuse. He said that when it occurs prior to puberty it is more difficult to rid oneself of it. Imagine if a child started doing crack cocaine or smoking cigarettes at age 11.
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text> Imagine if a child started doing crack cocaine or smoking cigarettes at age 11.
Do you give your 11 year old victims crack cocaine and cigarettes, wittle boi?

Does my wittle boi want a Milk Bone? Yes hims duuuhhhsss.

Sit?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559343 Jul 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW My skin is not the color of a pig...it is closer to the color of my Native American ancestors....
Covertard thinks anyone who isn't of Western European ancestry is "Black".

He is a racist. Such a fine Christian, ain't he ?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#559344 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> He loves his typos. Yet argues its ok to use your own incorrect legal terminology in court. Maybe he just rates Topix as a higher priority?
You should have seen what he wrote on the Bush thread a week or so ago. It was absolutely hilarious.

All I'll say about it here is unfortunately for chaser, spell check doesn't work when you use the d-a-s-h marks.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559345 Jul 18, 2013
The only person I know of on this thread who was banned for stalking was John Coffey AKA Red Apples.

Doesn't that make it Christian thing to do ?
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know nothing about YD and any problems that have occurred on other threads. I can't comment on what I know nothing about other than what has been said here.
Before I joined this thread more than three years ago there was someone accused of stalking another poster offline. I have never commented on that situation either nor formed an opinion based on what other people have said.
As far as those friends you spoke of...I am not sure that I know who you are speaking of...
Anyway...
I hope you have a great day...I see no sense in you and I getting in to some long drawn out discussion on this. I have no clue as to who you are and quite frankly...it doesn't matter. I don't recall us having any problems...at least on my part.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559346 Jul 18, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have seen what he wrote on the Bush thread a week or so ago. It was absolutely hilarious.
All I'll say about it here is unfortunately for chaser, spell check doesn't work when you use the d-a-s-h marks.
Why am I not surprised?! I think I am going market a Catcher Doll. It will be a dude dressed like one of the village people and the top of his head will be an eraser for typos. And when you press a button it will either tell a dorky joke or say "I love you Spike"

I actually thought I saw Ab Ian's doll the other day which is what gave me the idea. Although it turned out it was just a pile of dog sh!t

:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#559347 Jul 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is notorious for the gay men trolling straight ones on here. As far as I knew you could have been a lesbian getting off on trying to get me to flirt with you.
But, seriously, how do you really *know* that "I" am a female? ;)
for 1 - i believe that you're a (hot) female because you said you are and because you're conservative and not a twisted lib/fascist nut-bag.

2 - because instead of encouraging my (pretend/cyber) andvances, you seem to ignore me completely...:-((lol:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559348 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I not surprised?! I think I am going market a Catcher Doll. It will be a dude dressed like one of the village people and the top of his head will be an eraser for typos. And when you press a button it will either tell a dorky joke or say "I love you Spike"
I actually thought I saw Ab Ian's doll the other day which is what gave me the idea. Although it turned out it was just a pile of dog sh!t
C'mon Skom, you can do better than that.

Market a G_O_D Doll. When you pull the string it bioch-slaps a Paul Doll and says "Get behind me, Satan!" .

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#559349 Jul 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is notorious for the gay men trolling straight ones on here. As far as I knew you could have been a lesbian getting off on trying to get me to flirt with you.
But, seriously, how do you really *know* that "I" am a female? ;)
BTW - i believe that it was you who informed me that hindingfromyou was exposed as being a fraud and that he/she was very possibly hidingabonerfromme

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559350 Jul 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for 1 - i believe that you're a (hot) female because you said you are and because you're conservative and not a twisted lib/fascist nut-bag.
2 - because instead of encouraging my (pretend/cyber) andvances, you seem to ignore me completely...:-((lol:)
Based on "2" that makes all women males. "1" only makes 1/2 of the women males.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#559351 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I not surprised?! I think I am going market a Catcher Doll. It will be a dude dressed like one of the village people and the top of his head will be an eraser for typos. And when you press a button it will either tell a dorky joke or say "I love you Spike"
What a wonderful example of sixth grade humor. Very impressive...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#559353 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Covertard thinks anyone who isn't of Western European ancestry is "Black".
He is a racist. Such a fine Christian, ain't he ?
I don't know what he is thinking nor even if he is Christian or not.

Location hidden

#559354 Jul 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
There are no conversations here of substance. They have all turned in to who can come up with the best way of attacking someone on a personal level.
Have you seen Oz: The Great and Powerful?

It was magical.

#559355 Jul 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's ludicrous. If you were a defender of speech, you would be defending me.
And whose right to say anything was ever in jeopardy because of my antiecclesiastical posting that you needed to defend it? Nobody's.
No, you are defending an institution - the church. It is my target, and you are outraged at that.
Sorry, but I find that vile church and the filth that it teaches unacceptable, and I will continue to make my argument against it for as long as it remains relevant.
And I assume that I will continue to encounter people like you trying to mitigate that argument by coming to the defense of that putrid doctrine in just the way that you have here for as long as I do.
I'm outraged?

Now thats ludicrous.

Your looking desperate there Ians..........Better take a blood pressure pill..........

#559357 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Now, you're switched to claiming to be the champion of a dead person's memory that you falsely claim was impugned. How? Because I speculated that his death may have been suicide?
You got it Ians..........

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#559358 Jul 18, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me le_le, how can you say that Christ dwells in your heart when you don't believe His very own words? You claim He's lying when he said the following.
John 14:6.
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
You've claimed that "all will be saved". Yet as you can clearly see Jesus Christ says "no man cometh unto the Fahter, but by me." And we know for a fact that many (including many posting in this thread) don't believe in Jesus Christ or that He's the only way to the Father.
So how is it that "all will be saved" as you claim?

le_le wrote:
And how can you claim Christ dwells in your heart when you don't even believe His very words and are calling Him a liar?
Are you saying that Christ can't possibly dwell within my heart?
He does, trust me.
Why does this fact bother you so??
Coffey?

Red Apples wrote:
As ususal all you did was avoid giving any straight answers to my questions.

Why are you ducking them le_le?

You're dodging them by asking questions rather then answering what you were asked. Very childish.
It won't work le_le.

Either answer the questions or simply say no and be the proven liar we all know you to be.

#559359 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that what you meant by claiming that you were "defend[ing] the person and their right to believe what they want to"? Is that a belief you find worthy of defending? Apparently so,because here you are doing it.
You are defending the wrong side of this debate when you defend the person who called another "faggot" rather than his target. I choose the other side of that issue.
By the way, your credibility is shot. How long did you think it could survive with you making arguments like this one?
And your suppose to be so intelligent..........Hmmm.

It was a joke dipchit..........

I cant believe you thought i was serious..........Sheese......

#559361 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
This is par for you. You have nothing, so you create faults, such as taking time away from other activities to post on Topix, even as you sit at your own computer doing the same thing, blissfully unaware of how that makes you appear.
And for the record, I enjoy being indoors sometimes.
I'm not retired, My circumstances have me by my computer almost daily. I dont go out of my way to be here..........

Your grasping Ians..........

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#559362 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
The only person I know of on this thread who was banned for stalking was John Coffey AKA Red Apples.
Doesn't that make it Christian thing to do ?
<quoted text>
I wasn't around back then so I don't really know much about what happened.

The way that I see it...

We have all probably written things that we are not proud of...I certainly have. I try not to but sometimes I let ego take charge.

I think that probably most of us have participated in some heated arguments. I try not to drag them out however...I learned that the hard way.

If I recall...you and I had an exchange of words. I backed off for a while and then I let it go. I try to that with most people but I admit...sometimes...someone comes along and no matter how much I try to let it go...just doesn't work.

Anyway...I think that poster is just trying to drag me in to some argument. It is my choice whether I allow that to happen...I choose not to.

Hope that you are feeling well this week.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559363 Jul 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what he is thinking nor even if he is Christian or not.
He's a twit, regardless of beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Redneck 59,253
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Big Al 695,363
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min Big Al 994,028
topix is a joke and unfair to the people who s... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ricky F 27
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr verykinky 446,246
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 4 hr Gweedo 2
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 10 hr Doctor REALITY 38
More from around the web