“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#559149 Jul 17, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad that you know this about your brother and he has shared this. People who promote the gay gene lie and deny gays treatment for these things are the true gay haters. Every gay person that I know was molested or abused at a young age and they shared this and I let them open up about it. Every person that I know who has a relative or close gay friend has said the same thing.
I am betting that some gay or straight will claim that they know someone where this is not true. Well, sorry to them, I do not know those people.
Your job is to help your brother be healed. For a fact, his greatest discrimination comes from gays who would deny him treatment. It is a sin and as long as it is treated as anything other than like pedophilia then there will be discrimination.
Would you treat your brother the same if he were a pedophile? You first thought might be that he is not harming children, but in reality it was a pedophile that made him. It is likely his belief in God that keeps him from being a pedophile.
You are required to love him, whether he were a pedophile or homosexual, but that does not mean condoning or accepting. Love means telling people the truth. It is a hard thing and most people would rather submit.
How many gays accept Christians as friends who believe that homosexuality is an abomination and a sin nd that marriage is only between a man and a woman?
He is not in any relationship and hasn't been for years; just a lonely aging man these days. He believes in GOD and I hope that he has made peace with GOD and that GOD has accepted his peace.

#559150 Jul 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane.
And you're a two bit stalker.....

#559151 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't trust me? That's rich.
My distrust of people like you prompted me not only to refuse a FB friend request from a Topix Christian, but to sever my connections with multiple people that I do trust in order to prevent it from happening again. You people have little commitment to reality and don't display a whole lot of mental health.
Words of a stalker......

#559152 Jul 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so anymore.
She's not the person she seemed to be.
On top of that, she's nitpicking on discussions that have to do with a certain topic and attacking me for sticking with the subject.
Yeah ~ despicable and lower than dirt..... you don't mind dishing it out Lacez but you can't take it back. Funny about that!!

#559153 Jul 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
More apologetics and a huge dance around the fact that you can't accept responsibility for your own actions and have decided to blame another group of people for them.
Unless we tied your hands to the chair and forced you not to talk to Andrew, it isn't our faults, it is solely your own.
Oh, are you a part of that group too? Cheers for the info, I thought you just came here for the fun of stirring up Christians of your own accord!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#559154 Jul 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...I'm busted..."G" is not really a male exotic dancer...I made that up. Sounded good though...at least at the time it did.
I would dance for you and some of the other ladies here if you want.

I highly recommend the Indiana Jones routine. Esp. entertaining is the "Catching the Fedora" ending.

#559156 Jul 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence of your god, and so asking me if it's fine with me is like asking me if unicorns are okay with me.
How nice of you to finally start showing your true side.
I think IANS was right, you like to create drama around yourself, so you're just attacking people at random.
You've sunk lower than low.
Oh, and didn't you say you had a son or relative or something who was gay? Is this how you would treat them?
Simply because they wish to live without someone else's beliefs controlling them?
My Brother Lacez is Gay.. funnily enough, he has never called me despicable or lower than dirt and now lower than low. I wonder why that is?

#559157 Jul 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Privacy?
Everything looked at so far has been public.
You don't have that great a grasp on the word "privacy," do you?
Though I shouldn't be surprised, considering your grasp of the word "responsibility."
Cyber stalking is invading privacy... too bad you don't see it that way, but of course, you are one of the group set out to stir up the Christians and would support your cyber stalker no matter what. You may have him.... he's all yours!!

#559159 Jul 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I would rather be a ferret in a good home than be a child in his house IF he puts them in dangerous situations.
Funny you didn't comment on his opinion of how I care for my pets.
Anyway, it was sarcasm and not an indictment of his children or parenting skills.
Ah well, if it's only sarcasm I guess that makes it OK?

#559160 Jul 17, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
<quoted text>So, you blame yourself. Good for you.
I saw your post where you were accusatory towards a poster who responded to liker-kind posts, when they are a Christian.
Newsflash: The turn the other cheek scripture, was only in regards to other Christians.
Most of you atheist types think that Christians are supposed to stand there while you hit them in the face with a two by four. You are wrong and you can play that game elsewhere. You are likely to get a rocket launcher launched into hidden places, while we smile and say God spare your soul from extreme pain.
It's OK for Atheists to call people names..... but most of them aren't man enough to take what comes back at them!!

#559161 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that dandruff on your shoetops? That would be strange, since there's none on your shoulders.
Is that stalking on your finger tips? Are you Jessica Wright??

#559162 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Yucch. Your stalking graves now.
LOL.... you're the stalker and you are having a go at someone legitimately checking out someone's facebook page? Ah, well, I guess we need examples of hypocrisy and you are a ripper!!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559163 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And what t-mails would those be?
<quoted text>
Man are you a hypocrite. What did you say to people trying to do actual damage like to Patty?
You are a moral fraud
Yep, he's just another Topix hypocrite.

#559164 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
No, Serah, I have not invaded your privacy. I looked at the pictures and words that you made public to the world. That's as public as walking down the street.
<quoted text>
LOL. You're a moron. I have no interest in harming you or anybody else.
You're a stalker ~ and you had an interest and a reason to stalk. I think that makes you a problem, IANS, and if you are Jessica Wright, a problem that will be handed over to facebook officials because of the complaints received about the comments made to those who befriended Jessica Wright.

Location hidden

#559165 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like how the Nazis weren't involved in the Holocaust
You just sit back and say nothing and vomit out your garbage about how you take stands against bigotry and indecency and actually believe your hands are clean
Anybody that does nothing and remains friendly with people and says nothing when they have tried to get someone fired and arrested and prevented from caring for an elderly parent all out of religious spite and bigotry is almost as responsible as the ones involved. At what point do you ever take a stand when the choice is decency and maintaining your popularity level among fellow trolls? Never?
Catcher's a worm, a hypocritical worm.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#559166 Jul 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah well, if it's only sarcasm I guess that makes it OK?
RR and I have an understanding of sorts. If he is offended he will let me know right away.

That you don't grasp what we were talking about really doesn't matter.

Location hidden

#559167 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Always.
And by the way, are you familiar with Yellodog's posts?
Which were nowhere near as bad as Kaitlin's and several others but you would whine like a bitch if Patty had stalked them offline like they did her. Stop making excuses for stalking...counselor.

pbbft..

#559168 Jul 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Being not normal reminds me of this commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6R_D4V-Ns3YXX
It's actually not an insult to me, but it's the way Serah said it, with such vitriol for no good reason.
She just started to attack.
hahaha.... you don't think calling people despicable or lower than dirt would draw a response or be considered a good reason for a reciprocal reply?

#559169 Jul 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny and true.
You hung your sheets out in public when you announced you were gay, none of us would have guessed it or even cared!!

Location hidden

#559170 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
How does getting legal terminology wrong as a lawyer make you a master at many trades? It doesn't even make you good at the job you are being paid to do. You really like to delude yourself don't you?
lol, because he's not one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
INSIDERJOHN.COM REVIEW : BinaryApp-810 SCAM 4 min dess71 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min truth 765,473
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min Al Capone 4,971
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min truth 555,197
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min AussieBobby 263,715
Moses never existed 1 hr truth 568
Why Topix is dying 1 hr yon 8
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 hr BottomNow 1,191
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 11 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE