Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#559197 Jul 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I guess if this young man had feared you all here,on wsjlm , and stayed in the closet, your tiny topix world
wouldn't be troubled right now??
He has every right to shout who he is from the roof tops..who do you think you are to try and stop him??
He cares.. And as a professing Christian, so should you!
Trust me - God loves the homosexual community just as much as He loves you.
You have nothing they do not.
Agreed!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559198 Jul 18, 2013
Covert Stealth Op wrote:
Newsflash: The turn the other cheek scripture, was only in regards to other Christians. Most of you atheist types think that Christians are supposed to stand there while you hit them in the face with a two by four. You are wrong and you can play that game elsewhere. You are likely to get a rocket launcher launched into hidden places, while we smile and say God spare your soul from extreme pain.
This church cannot die fast enough. What a pernicious institution it is. Look at what it produces. Look at the people it is turning out into the neighborhoods.

And of course, in a page or two, we will be reading about how their bible teaches love. No. It teaches values like these even as it gives lip service to love, which it defines in term of a man being tortured on a cross to appease a god that is willing to keep souls alive after corporeal death just so that they can suffer, too.

Let's see if any of the Christians that claim that we unbelievers do understand their bible corrects this man's theology. Why would they? He is defending their church from its critics, and that is good enough.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559199 Jul 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thanks.
But this is just another example of that nest swarming in defense of claims against the church. They don't like it, and they will say anything at all about posters that do it. The other Christians have no objection to that behavior because they also don't like the criticism of their church and religion. They also have little interest in the ethics of whatever methods are chosen to defend it.
And of course, this phenomenon is a result of that church and its teachings. It encourages such behavior by setting the example for such a defense when it teaches that unbelievers are corrupt, vile, abominable, godless vessels in the service of evil, not one of which does any good, and fit to be burned alive forever as the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers. How else would we expect people instructed thusly to react?
And that is yet another reason that church should be denounced and resisted.
It is strange to me that people put themselves, their church(es) and other "Christians" above the teachings of Jesus.

While I know a number of loving followers of the teachings of Jesus who call themselves Christian, it seems they have done so IN SPITE OF "Christianity" NOT BECAUSE OF IT.

<not yelling, just caps for emphasis>

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#559200 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
Thanks.
Signing off.
But, want to talk more about me finding it is Christ that dwells within my heart.

Appreciate you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559201 Jul 18, 2013
If trying to follow the teachings of Jesus wouldn't save you from Hell, would you still do so ?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559202 Jul 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Says the stalker.
Another vespid from the nest.

How am I a stalker? Did I come to anybody's home town? Did I threaten anybody? Did I post anybody's picture or identifying data?

No. I looked at public information, and never mentioned it to anybody until I mentioned that I knew what Andrew looked like. And you people went into your famous slander mode. It's what you do. It's what you are taught to do. It is as Christian as crucifixion and damnation.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559203 Jul 18, 2013
Would you take Jesus place on the cross if you could ?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559204 Jul 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
And this drama concerning YD isn't?
You don't find your above statement strange?
Telling someone they are offtopic after they asked me if I ever had my ovaries massaged is probably the least strange comment you'll ever see on here.

Have YOU ever had yours massaged? No, that's not off topic AT ALL...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559205 Jul 18, 2013
"Lies are prayers to Satan"

How many times did you worship Satan this week ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559206 Jul 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Telling someone they are offtopic after they asked me if I ever had my ovaries massaged is probably the least strange comment you'll ever see on here.
Have YOU ever had yours massaged? No, that's not off topic AT ALL...
Why is that a strange question after telling me you had ovaries ?

Did you even bother to look up ovary massage is ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#559207 Jul 18, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Signing off.
But, want to talk more about me finding it is Christ that dwells within my heart.
Appreciate you.
Thanks. I would enjoy a real discussion about that.

Location hidden

#559208 Jul 18, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another defender of the church. There is no other reason for you to be systematically demeaning its critics. As I said, it is a VERY Christian behavior. You swarm like hornets when you feel like your nest is threatened.
I don't defend any church, moron. I only expose hypocrites for what they are. I turned on you fkrs when you showed what depths you were willing to go to just to censor someone who disagreed with you. Censoring opinion is the act of a tyrant. There is no room in this world for dictators. You've proven often enough that it is you who is insecure otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to censor silly, harmless Patty. A strong man, solid in his convictions, doesn't feel threatened by dissenting opinion.

Location hidden

#559209 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
What topic ?
Do you know what an ovary massage is ?
Do you ask every female topix poster about this?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#559214 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
"Lies are prayers to Satan"
How many times did you worship Satan this week ?
I get called Satan a fair bit. Lmao

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#559215 Jul 18, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I get called Satan a fair bit. Lmao
No, Luce. That was that Xmas t-shirt you were wearing - and they meant Santa.

HTHRU, mate?
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#559216 Jul 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My Brother Lacez is Gay.. funnily enough, he has never called me despicable or lower than dirt and now lower than low. I wonder why that is?
Hey sister. For the exact same reason not one person that knows us in real life ever says any of the crap repeated here often, he knows you. Don't let the trolls bother you, sweet sleep.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#559217 Jul 18, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Would you take Jesus place on the cross if you could ?
Yeah

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#559218 Jul 18, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Luce. That was that Xmas t-shirt you were wearing - and they meant Santa.
HTHRU, mate?
Shit! Rosa! Rosa! Lol, I'm pissed off is how I am hru? OMG I love you! I missed you beautiful! Friend me on Facebook Luciana Stock Ferreira. Oh lol <3 Virgin

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#559219 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>People have already invaded her privacy and you think she should hand YOU over proof of what? Who the f%ck are you to demand proof that they caller her work?

Nano said Boooots admitted it

He posted that a day ago

Not once person has challenged it or disputed it

And his explanation to me made no sense. He claimed the police gave out his name but then said he didn't want to get them in trouble cause they were innocent victims in all of this. Those two things didn't even jive because if they had no reason to give out his name he should have been pissed and they weren't innocent

At the time though I didn't know what the heck he was talking about so I didn't pay it much mind although than thinking that didn't sound right but didn't really care

You telling me Catcher and Ians would just let it go if boooots didn't really admit it himself?

I don't believe that for a second

And you are the liar. I am not going over it in detail again but you got caught twice. First with lawest suggesting he sleeps with his mother and then denying the virgin birth was physical despite saying it was an apologist excuse to claim it wasn't

You are only here to throw your sexuality in people's face so you can play the victim. you bore me. Nobody could say anything to you if you didn't kick the door down announcing you are gay and assuming everyone is a gay bigot. All you guys claim this and that about Christians but set up shop in here like rodents
Where did booots say "admit it" and what is "it"?
Give a permalink of his post or shut it, because you can't make claims like that and expect everyone to believe you without proof.
That's where Patty needs to prove someone tried to get her fired, because all it was was paranoid babble.
She has also claimed many times that those who posted against her were her relatives, yet all those claims have been refuted and prove she is a liar.

Nano likes to lie as well, have you not read any of their posts?

Once again, if you don't have proof for your claims, then don't make any.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#559220 Jul 18, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And OF COURSE she is gonna try to change her ID

Who wouldn't under the circumstances with people posting her picture and going to family gavesites and stalking and harassing her

You think she wanted people to know it was her?

What are you, just flat out retarded?
And yet she talked about the same exact subject, to the same exact people, in the same exact way, and about herself more than the topic of the thread.
Usually when someone wants to escape "harassment," they don't run away, come back with a change of clothes, and talk about themselves again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ROCCO 110,009
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr George Justapawn 675,488
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 982,284
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 hr Tony 6,217
More from around the web