Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559089 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher is a master of many trades.
Not quite a Leonardo da Vinci, but (with due respect to Double Fine) knowledgeable in many disciplines.
Thanks for your interest.
How does getting legal terminology wrong as a lawyer make you a master at many trades? It doesn't even make you good at the job you are being paid to do. You really like to delude yourself don't you?

Location hidden

#559090 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That post does not seem to be a complimentary one.
Is something bothering you?
You being flip about trying to destroy a person's life just reinforces what a scumbag you truly are

Since you think like a troll you probably think getting someone mad automatically makes you the winner. This isn't just someone was mean to someone or said something . They stalked, harassed, and bullied a woman. Tried to get her fired and tried to get her unable to care for her mother you piece of sh^t. You really think you are the winner here?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#559091 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Are you insane? People on Topix stalked her to discover her true identity and called her work and social services trying to ruin her life and prevent her from caring for her mother and you think it being talked about in another room is the violation of generally respected rules that needs mentioning?
Nothing would surprise me anymore. While I know nothing of this have you heard of swatting? Many people in this world filled with hate for others.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#559092 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
How does getting legal terminology wrong as a lawyer make you a master at many trades? It doesn't even make you good at the job you are being paid to do. You really like to delude yourself don't you?
Your objection has been overruled several times.

You are getting close to being in contempt of court.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#559095 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, the stalking was rampant, across the board...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T7S...
...it included many posters and forums. Check out post #569 and ones on the next page where they are discussing the info inside it. Byron Moreno posted her personal info and pic. It was obvious that she was being outed to everybody there as someone to be targeted. They bird-dogged her relentlessly, online and off! When I saw her picture I reported it to Topix who refused to take it down, which was typical of them. Over a year later I checked back and saw it was still up so I messaged Patty and it came down right after that. Apparently Topix administrators thought it was cool for these guys to invade her privacy.
Np different than your buddy from Palmdale huh? who I believe is on this thread this minute...and I believe you know it too!
Your "dear sweet patty" denigrated and bashed anything she even presumed were gat or non christian for months...but that is OK in your book huh?
I wouldn't tolerate her hatred either....and let her have it everytime she posted her atrocious behavior towards me also.
If you or anyone else crosses the line of decency with me...expect to be treated in like manner.

Long Beach, CA

#559096 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You being flip about trying to destroy a person's life just reinforces what a scumbag you truly are
Since you think like a troll you probably think getting someone mad automatically makes you the winner. This isn't just someone was mean to someone or said something . They stalked, harassed, and bullied a woman. Tried to get her fired and tried to get her unable to care for her mother you piece of sh^t. You really think you are the winner here?
I'm starting to think you may be trying to insult me.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

See what a nice guy I am?

Location hidden

#559097 Jul 17, 2013
For the record,my personal OPINION was Yellowdog was too extreme. To me faith should bring someone inner peace. I am not claiming at all times as we are only human. But it should be a positive thing in our lives and something we turn to for comfort, strength, and happiness. With YD, it seemed to make her discontented. Again, in my OPINION. Then again, I have no real idea what true effect it had on her. And it is none of my f^cking business. Especially outside of Topix.

I can say that not once did I think she was an actual danger to herself or others. Not once did I ever think she wasn't fit to be a caregiver. Not once did I think she wasn't competent to hold a job. I do recall seeing people tell her how sick and twisted she was and shouldn't care for her mother because she would say things like people were going to hell. They had no legitimate reason to question anything and were simply pissed.

At the time I didn't think anything about it. I mean, this is Topix. You are going to hell, you are a religitard, you are insane blah blah, etc, etc. The back and forth that never ends. I never in a million years would have suspected someone would have seriously tried to follow through on the idea that she shouldn't care for her mother. I never suspected people would be so petty and immoral and vindictive that they would actually try to ruin someone life. And not their "topix life" but their actual life

So please, if anybody at any point tries to suggest somehow what was done should have been done, they are lying through their teeth.
What was done is so shameful and disgusting that is still hasn't truly sunk it. It blows my mind that people that come here and try to act like normal human beings are capable of this kind of evil

Location hidden

#559098 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your objection has been overruled several times.
You are getting close to being in contempt of court.
Pretend Topix court is as close to be a trial attorney as you will ever get

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#559099 Jul 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I am a hacker...but I would NEVER use those skills for anything that would hurt someone else.
You are giving "hackers" a bad name...not all hackers are dishonorable.
True. I've read 2600 in the past.

Location hidden

#559100 Jul 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I am a hacker...but I would NEVER use those skills for anything that would hurt someone else.
You are giving "hackers" a bad name...not all hackers are dishonorable.
Hmmm How does that go? Oxy moron? I never really gave it too much thought. If someone were going to blow up the world, but a person could hack and stop it, it would be honorable :) I stand corrected :) Thank you very much for the different point of view :)
How are you doing this evening BT?

Location hidden

#559101 Jul 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing would surprise me anymore. While I know nothing of this have you heard of swatting? Many people in this world filled with hate for others.
I found several different things on a Google search

Do you mean like this:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/23/4253014/swa...

The fake 9-1-1 calls?

Disgusting man

Not only someone in real danger might not get help but what a spit in the face to everything decent. Society is set up to try to save its people from danger in this method and others think it is funny to do stuff like this? It just shows you where some people's heads are at and how at best they just don't get it

(T) Peace

Long Beach, CA

#559103 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I will now call a recess.

I have to try some sushi.

7 p.m. reservation.

Adjourned.

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#559104 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't beat a good internet LOL-suit.

The Court of teh interwebz is in session the Right Honourable Judge Twangalang IVth presiding...

Location hidden

#559105 Jul 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like smoking.
Don't set yerself on fire then...it's as hard ta put out as it is ta git lit!

Location hidden

#559106 Jul 17, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the sewing circle, Annie.
Heh heh...

Location hidden

#559107 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, the stalking was rampant, across the board...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T7S...
...it included many posters and forums. Check out post #569 and ones on the next page where they are discussing the info inside it. Byron Moreno posted her personal info and pic. It was obvious that she was being outed to everybody there as someone to be targeted. They bird-dogged her relentlessly, online and off! When I saw her picture I reported it to Topix who refused to take it down, which was typical of them. Over a year later I checked back and saw it was still up so I messaged Patty and it came down right after that. Apparently Topix administrators thought it was cool for these guys to invade her privacy.
Good for you for taking a stand

Guess things just kept escalating as they got less and less satisfied and needed to hurt her more and more to feel better about themselves

At least someone tried to stop it. Obviously it wasn't gonna be someone in their group speaking up

Location hidden

#559108 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will now call a recess.
I have to try some sushi.
7 p.m. reservation.
Adjourned.
GFY dork

Location hidden

#559109 Jul 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Double standards much?
I'm probably going to ignore you too from now on.
It's obvious you have no understanding of basic logic and common sense.
You have ta understand something here Lacez...it gits it's nourishment from a toxic waste dump, and they gotta tie a porkchop to it's neck for the dog ta even play with it.

Location hidden

#559110 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to think you may be trying to insult me.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
See what a nice guy I am?
The way you live is the insult

Your lack of even the semblance of a moral backbone or conscience is what is insulting

But keep being flip about what was done to that women. I think it lets people great a fantastic close-up of you

Location hidden

#559112 Jul 17, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose ovaries, sir?
Prolly god's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min LAWEST100 653,898
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Insults Are Easier 63,716
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min razz58 3,801
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 45 min Doctor REALITY 4
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 59 min ryan1685 103
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Athena18 2,574
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 1 hr Snake animals 9
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Lbj 106,493
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,852
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 973,749
More from around the web