Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#559061 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Than, not then.
I am not involved in the Patty/Yellodog controversy.
Of course not..........It could be illegal stalking an innocent person like that. I can easily see why you would try to distance yourself from it. You could lose that law degree you got from Idaho State University.........

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#559062 Jul 17, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had a guy come into my office today that operated a crane for the last 35 years. said he was the luckiest guy in the world. He loved going to work everyday and operating that crane.
What do you have against construction workers and farmers chase? Is it just another part of your bigotry coming through?
Hey chase did you visit Watts today to see how wonderful everyone is doing under the obama administration, or do you just ignore that part of town?
My grandfather built houses. I watched, helped a bit, greatly admired him.

Growing up, we had a farm. Wonderful life.

Gotta go.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#559063 Jul 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ classed as sodomy in some states...got to be careful where you put it.
Legally it is, by definition. Whether the person doing it is woman, man, trannie.

#559064 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's no bother at all.
As you know, I'm here to help.
LOL

Good one..........

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#559065 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have ovaries, ok?
Whose ovaries, sir?

#559066 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandfather built houses. I watched, helped a bit, greatly admired him.
Growing up, we had a farm. Wonderful life.
Gotta go.
Grampa's are wonderful people..........

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#559067 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have ovaries, ok?
...and then you woke up.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559069 Jul 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could see my life, you'd end yours.
You go to this well when you don't know what to say. You may not remember due to your age

Speaking of which, I am sure a man in his mid 60s who desperately needs the approval of other Internet trolls so badly that he says things like "true dat" and "butt-hurt" is very impressive. One doesn't see insecurity on that level too often.

But like i have told you. Nobody wants to be you. The most poverty-stricken person in Mexico doesn't want to be you. They are trying to get over here. Nobody wants to be where you are. You are a nobody. It is the thought that haunts you and why you make up fake constitutions and blurt out how you are double-board certified and got so rattled one day you thought you were still practicing medicine and wanted your respect. You don't deserve any. Not for how you practiced medicine when you did..and certainly not for anything you are doing now.

You are a 65-year old Internet troll that needed the pretense of a pretend movement to try to disguise that fact. You sure do know how to show the ladies a good time. Retire them to Mexico and dork it up on the internet taking in other insecure validation like a sponge does water instead of living a life. Then again, maybe having your doors triple-locked and the curtains drawn and never leaving the house is the best idea for a man that would wet himself if he found himself in a real life confrontation. Better stick to pretending on the internet. Maybe upload a video of you doing the gangnam style dance? It was kind of a fad but you still down right playa? true dat

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#559070 Jul 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Just sayin'

Location hidden

#559072 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Than, not then.
Kind of like how the Nazis weren't involved in the Holocaust

You just sit back and say nothing and vomit out your garbage about how you take stands against bigotry and indecency and actually believe your hands are clean

Anybody that does nothing and remains friendly with people and says nothing when they have tried to get someone fired and arrested and prevented from caring for an elderly parent all out of religious spite and bigotry is almost as responsible as the ones involved. At what point do you ever take a stand when the choice is decency and maintaining your popularity level among fellow trolls? Never?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#559073 Jul 17, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??? and why do you think anyone here cares what you think?

You must be delusional. It's an opinion website. Caring about another's opinion is irrelevant.
Once again, thanks for the compliment via double-negative-like statements.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#559075 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Than, not then.

Ahhh, how is it that even when she's contained in another thread, she is still appearing in conversation outside of it?

Location hidden

#559076 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skom dude.
Did you include nano in your t-mails, or what?
And what t-mails would those be?
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Today, it is clearly a toilet. And it's apparent the effort is a concerted, pre-planned one.
I'm waiting to see if the real Christians have anything to say to the haters.
Nothing so far....
Man are you a hypocrite. What did you say to people trying to do actual damage like to Patty?

You are a moral fraud

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#559077 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
It also rfers to cigarettes. I'm pretty sure he was just calling him a cigarette. I dont know what all the fuss is over..........
U got a spare smoke?

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#559079 Jul 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The other thing I forgot to mention is that it refers to an effeminate gay man, which I am not.
Though I saw what you were trying to say, so I don't have anything against you.
The boy I used to work with told me to never say that. Then, what do you think he always called cigarettes?!

Location hidden

#559080 Jul 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, how is it that even when she's contained in another thread, she is still appearing in conversation outside of it?
Are you insane? People on Topix stalked her to discover her true identity and called her work and social services trying to ruin her life and prevent her from caring for her mother and you think it being talked about in another room is the violation of generally respected rules that needs mentioning?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#559081 Jul 17, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
My real name has been disclosed. And not just the first name. I did it :) I am of the opinion, and have been for awhile, that there are so many hackers on the internet with varying skills, that if someone wants your name, they will get it.
I am a hacker...but I would NEVER use those skills for anything that would hurt someone else.
You are giving "hackers" a bad name...not all hackers are dishonorable.

Long Beach, CA

#559082 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like how the Nazis weren't involved in the Holocaust
You just sit back and say nothing and vomit out your garbage about how you take stands against bigotry and indecency and actually believe your hands are clean
Anybody that does nothing and remains friendly with people and says nothing when they have tried to get someone fired and arrested and prevented from caring for an elderly parent all out of religious spite and bigotry is almost as responsible as the ones involved. At what point do you ever take a stand when the choice is decency and maintaining your popularity level among fellow trolls? Never?
Always.

And by the way, are you familiar with Yellodog's posts?

Long Beach, CA

#559083 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And what t-mails would those be?
<quoted text>
Man are you a hypocrite. What did you say to people trying to do actual damage like to Patty?
You are a moral fraud
So says the village sociopath.

Location hidden

#559084 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Am i trying to get it right chaser? I think i told you a number of times when topix starts giving out grades I'll start giving a chit about my spelling. But right now I'm glad it bothers you........
He loves his typos. Yet argues its ok to use your own incorrect legal terminology in court. Maybe he just rates Topix as a higher priority?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min River Tam 49,449
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min guest 646,949
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Pegasus 281,290
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min karl44 105,685
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min MUQ2 44,723
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 28
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,753
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web