Clearwater, FL

#559009 Jul 17, 2013
“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#559010 Jul 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that dandruff on your shoetops? That would be strange, since there's none on your shoulders.
?? you can see dandruff on the writer shoetop or his shoudler just by the billboard??

Who ever made the mistake and tell you that you were more intelligent than a rock? go ask them again they lied to you. They probably was laughing behind your back, because you is one dumb ___, fill in the blank lol.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559011 Jul 17, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
We see your life Ians. It consists of waking up grabbing (i'm guessing) some cheerios. you seem like the kind of guy who would pour them into a measuring cup and then the bowl, walk over to your computer turn it on and sit there on topix until noon.
Then your off to the kitchen where you make a bologna sammich grab some doritos and a gallon of diet soda, bring it all back to your computer and start checking out what you've missed on topix where you'll spend the rest of the afternoon with the few exceptions of when you walk outside to yell at your neighbor to shut his dog up.
By supper time your probably ready for a little exercise so you walk a couple blocks to the local taco stand order a bottle of Tequila and a six pack of tacos. From there you walk home home and eat your tacos in front of the computer screen and proceed to get ripped on Tequila, after awhile you'll take target practice at your neighbors dogs, flirt with there chubby daughters until you pass out on the porch and wake up the next day and head off to the kitchen for a bowl of cheerios..........
Ahhh retirement in Mexico, gotta love it..........
you got it made Ians..........
It doesn't take much money to live well in Mexico. I'd rather live in a cave and gnaw on tree bark myself. ;)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#559012 Jul 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw I did what unhappy lesbo does often. I deleted part of you past as it was nothing but crap. No shock when she does it you say nothing. I would expect nothing less from you.
He did the same thing to me about 4 hours ago..........

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#559013 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Those are so clearly the words of a man living a necessary, self-inflicted exile, excluded from and missing the contact of fellow Americans.
The dog that crapped in my yard this morning has more integrity than you do.
lol..true thing! You just meet dr[do little]and you already figure him out to be a fraud. It did not take the rest of the Christians on here long to realize that either.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#559014 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a failure as a man in every way possible
You peddled drugs for a living and despite your oath lied to your patients about the addictive nature of the thousands of opiate scripts you wrote
You are a man in his mid-60s saying things like "true dat" and "butt-hurt". You anger for being a reject growing up has you trying desperately to relive some fantasy childhood online where others as bad as you can make you feel like one of the "cool kids'
You disregard even the most basic lines of civility and decency by attacking people who have died, those who are in mourning, people's families, people's mothers, people's marriages, etc
You are a coward. Someone who has admitted he would not talk to people in real life the way he does online and are the epitome of a loser hiding behind a keyboard
You are a stalker and a troll. You have nothing in your life to sustain you so you make up fake constitutions and sneak around trying to find out information about anonymous poster and anything else you can do to try to falsely inflate your ego to mask your insecurity
You retired to a slum. You retired to a place people die trying to get out of to come to place you left.
You lie on a regular basis and change your stories. You have no integrity. You are a bigot.
And what do you have on me? That after following my doctor's advice and taking a very addictive drug daily for 2 years that I got addicted to it and that I went to jail because I defended a friend from a violent gang-attack where he already had his head split open by a bottle
You got nothing. You are nothing. You are a joke. It is not even fun or funny to mock you any more as you have shown yourself to be such a slimy individual that it is distasteful even engaging you now.
I am disgusted by you but I also feel great pity for you. I see you for what you are. I will let you get back to your fantasy
good summary.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#559015 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Quit acting innocent, you know perfectly well what and where they are. I know you gaywads all look forward to visiting the many rest stops along our highways.
Nano, please.

Calm down.

You're really embarrassing yourself.

Take a deep breath.

Feel better now?

Fremont, CA

#559016 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And i guarantee he already knew about it
He is a charlatan and a fake
These humanists don't stand on higher morals. They use morality as a plaything, something to manipulate others into thinking they actually have some goal for a better world.
They are bitter adults looking for payback for whatever perceived wrongs society inflicted on them. They want to reshape the world into their online fantasy where they actually matter or have some impact
They have pretended for so long they actually think its real
The Emperor has no clothes
Hey Skom dude.

Did you include nano in your t-mails, or what?

Location hidden

#559017 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Yer despicable.........
Oh, and you must have forgot, Its not a choice..........
There is no gay gene.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#559018 Jul 17, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> I am contemplating my own suicide if I get too sick.
Cue the mini violins.

You've been saying that you're dying from your "self-claimed sickness" since you first showed up in here a couple years ago. And low and behold you're still here being the same obnoxious liar that you've always been. It must be the slowest progressing disease known to mankind.

Give up the ruse "purfesir", you've beat that dead horse into the ground and it's not getting back up. Nobody's buying it!!!

Fremont, CA

#559019 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Yer a guy who retired to Mexico and spends his days on topix trying to take down christianity one christian at a time. LOL.
It might just be you who the loser is Ians..........
I'd be at the beach or hiking the mountains..........
Instead of operating farm equipment?

Fremont, CA

#559020 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is notorious for the gay men trolling straight ones on here. As far as I knew you could have been a lesbian getting off on trying to get me to flirt with you.
But, seriously, how do you really *know* that "I" am a female? ;)
I used to think you were a female.

Now, I'm having doubts.

#559021 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of operating farm equipment?
Posts like this is why its hard to believe you even graduated HS.

Operating farm equipment sounds like work to me. So yes instead of operating farm equipment.

#559022 Jul 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There is no gay gene.
Ok, whatever that is..........

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559023 Jul 17, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
IANS was an orderly and not a doctor? Do you know what state is looking for him or was it a federal crime? Do you know what crime that he committed? I think I must have skipped too many posts. I only recently read that he lived in Mexico.
I am a retired physician in good standing with the American government and with the medical community. I have broken no laws, have no lawsuits pending or any other legal problems, owe no back taxes, and left the US in good standing with a valid medical license that I have no further use for.

I am maligned by the Christians here because I criticize their church, because they have no better retort, and because they have no ethical barrier to slandering anybody that does not respect their tiny god. Thus, they spin any form of character assassination that they can think of, which mostly consists of "liar," "bigot," "coward," "fugitive," and lately, "stalker."

Isn't that beautiful? Praise Jesus!

#559024 Jul 17, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Cue the mini violins.
You've been saying that you're dying from your "self-claimed sickness" since you first showed up in here a couple years ago. And low and behold you're still here being the same obnoxious liar that you've always been. It must be the slowest progressing disease known to mankind.
Give up the ruse "purfesir", you've beat that dead horse into the ground and it's not getting back up. Nobody's buying it!!!
If you go back through todays postings he bookmarked a link that Ians gave out. I didnt follow it but it looked like a guide to retiring abroad.

I didnt say anything, but if he's so sick why is he interested in his retirement abroad..........Someone said he's 57 thats five years until you can collect SS and it may even be 7 for him if he was caught up in that change of retirement ages.

#559025 Jul 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a retired physician in good standing with the American government and with the medical community. I have broken no laws, have no lawsuits pending or any other legal problems, owe no back taxes, and left the US in good standing with a valid medical license that I have no further use for.
I am maligned by the Christians here because I criticize their church, because they have no better retort, and because they have no ethical barrier to slandering anybody that does not respect their tiny god. Thus, they spin any form of character assassination that they can think of, which mostly consists of "liar," "bigot," "coward," "fugitive," and lately, "stalker."
Isn't that beautiful? Praise Jesus!
This from a guy who thought Pamona Atheist was intelligent and funny.

For Anyone not familiar with Pamona atheist he had about 4 or 5 thousand posts before he was kicked off topix. But you really didnt miss much. Each post was basically the same it consisted of some mention of the earths estimated age followed with about 5-15 cuss words mixed in with a religitard here and a christard there..........

Its fine company you keep there Ians, old Pamona was the cream that rises to the top wasnt he..........

Location hidden

#559026 Jul 17, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Cue the mini violins.
Ahem, AIDS, prolly .

Fremont, CA

#559027 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Posts like this is why its hard to believe you even graduated HS.
Operating farm equipment sounds like work to me. So yes instead of operating farm equipment.
You didn't get it.

Location hidden

#559028 Jul 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think you were a female.
Now, I'm having doubts.
Does that mean you don't want to do me anymore?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAa....OMG! I've been on here too long...

later, psychos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min River Tam 92,720
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 3 hr truth 7
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 4 hr raj 37
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr trifecta1 979,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web