Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#558769 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Epi:)
I have a phone call I gotta make at 8am.
At first the goal was go to bed real early. Now the goal is stay up until then! But I got the alarm set just in case!
See ya soon:)
I wondered if you went to bed yet....LOL

Well...Sweet dreams...See ya Later

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#558770 Jul 17, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't trust me? That's rich.
My distrust of people like you prompted me not only to refuse a FB friend request from a Topix Christian, but to sever my connections with multiple people that I do trust in order to prevent it from happening again. You people have little commitment to reality and don't display a whole lot of mental health.
You are so freakin stupid its unreal

Severing the connection now changes nothing except cuts you off from your sycophants

Do you have any clue what computers are capable of? Of the dozens of different ways to get an identity?

The difference is, most people aren't you. Most people that are computer savvy still have ethics. Most people aren't stalkers. Most people respect boundaries and basic lines of decency. Most people wouldn't dream of risking their own standing or freedom over something as stupid as finding out some loser's identity online unless there was a good reason to as hacking isn't the problem, you gotta be real good to cover your tracks

If you and your group of social rejects acted with even a modicum of decency the odds are people couldn't care less who you are and certainly wouldn't be going to Mexico. Your stupidity is only rivaled by your self-adulation and delusions of grandeur.

Don't cross every ethical line and give people a reason to care about who you are and people won't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#558771 Jul 17, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered if you went to bed yet....LOL
Well...Sweet dreams...See ya Later
LOL

Later

:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#558772 Jul 17, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pretty touched at how many people reached out and it was nice to catchup with some people I hadn't seen in a while.
The message boxes were popping up from every direction for hours! I was getting dizzy! LOL
But seriously, pretty cool stuff
I had that place all wrong. Thought it was all about like younger kids and watering gardens and weird stuff I didn't have time to set aside for as I am on here way too much as it is. Once Epi said she was sending me a request I decided to look to see what other msgs I had and was surprised how many requests I had waiting. And the ability to talk in the family room is really cool. It is basically like here...but nice!
Gonna go get some food
See ya soon my friend
(T) Peace
And there is all types of beliefs....Believers and Non Belivers...We are a Community....Alot of Love and Support on there....

:-)

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#558773 Jul 17, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know...I think Serah means well.
I don't think so anymore.
She's not the person she seemed to be.
On top of that, she's nitpicking on discussions that have to do with a certain topic and attacking me for sticking with the subject.

Montreal

#558774 Jul 17, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that pic of you holding the guitar; you have the arms and shoulders of a girl. Are you a bottom also?
Oh look, now you're attacking every poster you see.
It doesn't take much, does it?
Or maybe you're just drunk.

Montreal

#558775 Jul 17, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a bottom.
So now you like to pretend that you watch two males getting it on?

Montreal

#558776 Jul 17, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why lacey boy and the other trolls are making such a big deal out of calling a spade what it is, which is a spade. Nor why lacey boy is moaning and groaning about it like a 3 year old.
_______
I mean seriously look at the dictionaries definition of the word.
za*g*got NOUN (2) 1. term for an openly homosexual man; [syn: za*g*ot, za*g*got, z*a*g, fairy, nance, pansy, queen, st*e*er, poof, poove, pouf]
_______
Hasn't lacey boy come out and said he's "an openly homosexual man/boy"? So what's the big deal and why is he so offended?
za*g*got is simply a "slang" word for what he says he is.
Look at how many times Christinas are called "Christers " and "Xtians", and how many times God is called "Sky daddy" or "Invisible man in the sky".
Do Christians throw a fit and cry like a baby like lacey boy is when that happens?
Nope.
So hears a tissue to cry into lacey boy.
GET OVER IT!!!
_______
Oh and here's a 10 spot on hick-up with two fishing lines in the water while drinking (as Harry Carey would say) "an ice cold Budweiser"
So you would openly say the racial slurs for black people, asians, French people, and so on?

Oh wait, why am I asking? Of course you would!

Montreal

#558777 Jul 17, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer will do no such thing. You accused me of supporting CS's views. I never have and you will not find a post of mine that shows support of his views on homosexuality. What I say NOW will never change that.
I'm heterosexual, I dont understand homosexuality. I just dont get it. I believe everyone should have equal rights, I voted for the right for gays to marry.
I explained to HL Its her battle, and I'll tell you its your battle. Its just not that important to me on the larger scale of things I feel a need to spend my time on. I skip over most of the gay stuff thats talked about on this thread.
Well then, I apologize for anything I might have said against you, I don't know why I got it in my head that you were a bigot like many others on here.
Could we try and start over?

Montreal

#558778 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would Lacez want to discuss architecture with you? I doubt that he considers too many of you Christians his friend. I don't. You adore and embrace a book that calls atheists and gays horrible things. How can you be our friend?
Apart from the odd comment about pugs and puggles, I have little to discuss with a person like you who is willing to try and guilt me for your own failings, berate me for entering a public forum and expressing sincere and constructive opinions, or call me a stalker for defending myself against the very behavior you call stalking.
What does Lacez have to discuss with a pack of Christian homophobes that he has tried with little success to get to understand him, and see things from his perspective? Nothing at all.
What you people have taught him is that his efforts directed at educating Christians and soliciting their compassion and understanding are mostly a waste of his time, and that his energy is better spent fighting your church than trying to reach out to its indoctrinees.
Look at you now. Where was your expression of humanity to him before you posted the comment above obviously intended to inhibit him from discussing an important issue to him.
You're no friend of his or mine. You resent us even being here. So cut the act.
Thank you for that, it was well put and well said.

Montreal

#558779 Jul 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..... I never underestimated the intentions of a group of people who came here to cause havoc; I have read their postings for over a year now, and have seen who they had an affect on.
I didn't get involved with those debates, because they were not meant to be debates at all, they were meant to get mean and nasty and to point out how bad the Christians are ~ and to state that JESUS is a myth and GOD doesn't exist.
They want to cause hassles about beliefs in homosexuality and their rights, they even want us to think same sex relationships are normal, as well as to state that abortions are OK, it doesn't matter if you kill a baby in a womb because it is only a baby in a womb.
The same people would be mortified if a Mother killed her day old baby and call it murder.
You think I am lower than dirt? Cheers, I like that, I decided I am going to be buried near my Mother, Stepfather, Sister and Grandfather; I changed my mind recently and no longer want to be cremated, I want my body to return to the dirt that gave me the nutrients to survive a lifetime.
I had a day off yesterday and picked up two of my Grandsons the night before, and we had another two Grandsons yesterday, and all went bowling. We did some weeding in the driveway and played table tennis as well as took the dog for a walk. We had roast dinner and also stickydate pudding with custard and for supper, chocolate cake and custard.
Driving to drop two off this morning, they brought up their mood rings (won yesterday in the game machines at bowling) and one was calm and the other mixed emotions. I asked if they wanted to stay another day, and they did ~ one of them rang their Mum on my phone and asked if it was OK and then rang work and made sure it was also OK and we did a u-turn and headed on my home.
Surprised the other 2 at the front door (hid my car as well) and they are all playing happily. My Son and his wife and my granddaughter are coming here to pick them up instead, so we are all going out to an all you can eat Family Restaurant and walking around the park. We will also be taking the dog for an hour walk to feed the ducks and enjoy the walking trail. We will also be Praying again before our Dinner......
Tell my family who know me your thoughts about me, and discuss it with them, they are the ones who know me.
I chose not to post to Andrew because he was involved in a war of the word game, and I have been there and done that on many occasions, and usually end up writing things I regret.
I now regret saying nothing to calm Andrew down, because I will no longer have the chance. And I will always associate Catchers clan, including IANS with the death of Andrew, because they stated they were coming here to cause havoc and to a degree, they have.
We have recently found out our Family has been cyber stalked, and of course, in many eyes this is a funny thing; but I really do not understand nor trust the intentions of people who go trolling around picking cyber fights. They are also on the list of people not to be trusted. Sorry you don't like that Lacez, but stiff bickies, that's how it is.
More apologetics and a huge dance around the fact that you can't accept responsibility for your own actions and have decided to blame another group of people for them.
Unless we tied your hands to the chair and forced you not to talk to Andrew, it isn't our faults, it is solely your own.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#558780 Jul 17, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
The magpies we have up here are just awful...attacking the robins...screeching...fighting for scraps...I don't like them. Prefer the nice songbirds like the red tipped blackbirds...such pretty songs
We have Mocking Birds here....They are great to hear in the Morning....They just copy the other birds they here....LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#558781 Jul 17, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You " think" my belief is....
Why even guess if you do not "know" ??
You're just throwing out one of your " Epi Observations " , I guess..
YEP.....And an opinion

Montreal

#558782 Jul 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is not normal. I don't give a hoot if you get married or not, it means nothing to me, and as I have said before, it is between each of us and GOD. If I were a homosexual, although I have never had those thoughts, I would be continually Praying to GOD and asking for guidance. GOD would know my heart as well as HE knows it now......
How does GOD feel about your homosexuality Lacex? Are you and HE both comfortable with it?
There is no evidence of your god, and so asking me if it's fine with me is like asking me if unicorns are okay with me.

How nice of you to finally start showing your true side.
I think IANS was right, you like to create drama around yourself, so you're just attacking people at random.

You've sunk lower than low.

Oh, and didn't you say you had a son or relative or something who was gay? Is this how you would treat them?
Simply because they wish to live without someone else's beliefs controlling them?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#558783 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? Isn't it a sin to lie?
He is in facebook now...(a couple hours after I wrote that post)...So it is a MOOT Point

Montreal

#558784 Jul 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I will no longer have regrets for not saying anything ...... and can thank Andrew for that. Yes, a lesson learned, and the lesson will not be in vain.
Yes, blame everyone else other than yourself, what a wonderfully cowardly lesson.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#558785 Jul 17, 2013
The_Son_of_God_Music_Ministry

"Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
A kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations

Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender
Yes, I surrender

Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave"

Montreal

#558786 Jul 17, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, and you moaned and groaned about the comments made to lacey boy.
Can you say "two faced hypocrite"?
Haven't you heard of "give unto others and you shall receive"?
If you wish to have respect, don't crap on the respecter's doorstep.

Montreal

#558787 Jul 17, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Your opinion means nothing to me.. You dont know him than,if you think that... I realize I dont belong here.. Soo much BS...
So if he used racial and derogatory terms for any other class of people, you would say the same?
For using the word he used was just as bad as using the racial slur for black people.

How kind of him.
*rolls eyes*

Montreal

#558788 Jul 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yep ~ agreed again. Fed up with this carp and Le Le can rest assured, she is not gossiped about, in fact, no-one is gossiped about in our Room. We have questioned what to do about the fact that people who do not like Christians have invaded our privacy as such, because we do know that stalkers can take things to different levels, so it is up to us to work out how serious this is.
Boo hoo indeed, let them cry and call out insults; I'm going back to Scriptures and Prayers for awhile, believing it is will needed.
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Privacy?
Everything looked at so far has been public.

You don't have that great a grasp on the word "privacy," do you?
Though I shouldn't be surprised, considering your grasp of the word "responsibility."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 104,664
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min lightbeamrider 38,101
Male public nudity exhibitionism (Apr '14) 11 min Kizz2938 18
Can you suggest best maried dating site for cas... (Feb '14) 12 min Labia9105 11
Realtors love the Housekeeping Police 13 min Kisses7644 2
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 14 min Cuddles7668 53,755
Moroccan men have the largest penis (Oct '13) 15 min Glitter2639 91
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Rosesz 641,507
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min ffj 969,959
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 hr Paul is dead 4,111
More from around the web