Comments
534,781 - 534,800 of 599,856 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#558636 Jul 16, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> This is IANS?????? Isnt he special???
Oh, he's a real charmer...... just not to be trusted.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#558637 Jul 16, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I've kinda been MIA from here off and on too -- I just was reading back about 35 pages, not sure what chapter we may be on in this room but the best can't be beat by a long shot.
I do believe our Ann is on her way to happiness, she so deserves.
Glad you got another computer, hope to hear more from you -- keep in touch as you can -- TLC - Judy
Hi Judy.. Nice to be with you again sister/friend.. You know where I have been lately..... Glad we connect...Its not very pleasant here in WSJLM...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#558638 Jul 16, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You pay taxes, Christianity has already got more than it's fair share of your nickels "Dr".
That will be fixed soon enough.

But to answer your "question," no, I don't pay even a nickel in taxes to any level of American government.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#558639 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would!
I couldn't hear the rest because it was muffled my Ian's ass!
LOL
Yeah Catcher,$5 a day seems like a little slice of Heaven!
Enjoy your bromance
20 years ago I was tempted to move to India because you could live like Rajah for $20 a day.

Fennario

#558640 Jul 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I'm still waiting for somebody to give me a reason why gays and unbelievers shouldn't work diligently to diminish that church as much and as quickly as possible.
trifecta1 wrote:
Hold your breath.
That's what I thought.
Work until you drop dead
I'll leave that for people like you and Skombolis. I have better things to do.
You cannot diminish Christianity or the church.
I'll bet you're wrong. My contribution is just a small part of the total secularist effort, but I'm proud to be able to help. Your church will die with or without my help, but I want to help anyway, however little, because it's the right thing to do.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#558641 Jul 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
20 years ago I was tempted to move to India because you could live like Rajah for $20 a day.
Life is all about trade-offs

Normally my first question is "why"

For example if someone can live so well somewhere for so little, why?

But hey, to each their own

Had Ians not lied and accused not only his priest of theft but all churches and bragged about how he was able to retire early from the money he saved from not giving to the church I doubt I ever say a word about where he lives

Topix has trade-offs too

(T) Peace

Fennario

#558642 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Who was at fault for me getting addicted in the first place
You were. Did you want to blame somebody else? You can't.

You are also the reason that you are a felon. Who else could be?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#558643 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Skombolis is a bigot.
In my legal practice, I have occasion (it's unavoidable) to encounter sociopaths.

Skom fits the profile to a T. I could list the symptoms.

A sociopath with an addictive personality is a time bomb.

#558644 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Strech-armstrng and HL are racing even
HL takes the lead
HL wins by a nose
He said not all breasts are beautiful. SO what? Do you think all male genitals are beautiful?
Does that make you a sexist, shallow man-hater?
You love you fake moral outrage don't you?
Yet the times when things actually are morally offensive you defend it most the time since it came from a friend
Everything about you is for show and manipulation
Many lesbians hate men...... in general that is.

***I just have a question from you as I encounter what I would be the butch lesbian or lesbians in generalÖ.why do I encounter from the butch lesbian her constant hate and vitriol for men. I donít understand, its the biggest construction and judgement I have ever encocuntered and my efforts to unite and make the world a better place fall on deaf ears as I am constantly stereotyped as a piece of shit, or untrustworthy. Why is my intuition and inquired knowledge of how butch women feel about men so negative. I ask for your intelligence and why this happens as I have sought out others who canít give me a solid answer. My soul constructs it and explains it to me in terms of what some men do to women. I am always going to judged? Are my intentions never going to be assummed to be good? I feel so judged by the butch lesbian as a threat, when I want to be a uniting force.

An answer to the questions, would help me understand better, and when I have a deeper understanding my understanding can change and I can understand the deeper lying issues. I find myself taking this personally even though I pride myself on being who I am and not letting others judge me. Their is a giant barrier that I have never been able to break down, I have only been able to break down the barrier with time and on an individual basis.

Sincerely With Love,
ďSteveĒ

PS I love dogs too. Hope yours are well. Dogs are the truest creatures of love, it loves you no matter what.

http://butchramblings.com/2012/09/27/why-do-b... ***

I must assume that there is some sort of mutant DNA gene that causes homosexuality, which can be the result of birth or trauma -

***The researchers examined the DNA of almost 2000 Afro-Americans who had been repeatedly and severely traumatized as adults or in childhood. One third of the test participants had post traumatic stress disorder that developed from childhood abuse or trauma.

The researchers found a specific change in the FKBP5 gene was a common factor in the one third of the test participants that had developed some form of trauma related illness as a result of childhood trauma. The removal of a methyl group at some point in time from the FKBP5 gene produces a permanent lifelong change in the affected personís psychology and in the nerve tissues themselves. The consequence is a permanent dysregulation of the victim's stress hormone system, which can ultimately lead to psychiatric illness
Structure of the FKBP5 protein.
Structure of the FKBP5 protein.
Photo credit:
Emw This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.

FKPB5 determines how effectively the organism can react to stress, and regulates the entire stress hormone system.

The affect is most pronounced in people who experienced childhood trauma and there is no known method to reverse the chemical change to the gene at present.

This is the first chemical proof of a defined genetic change that is caused by childhood trauma.

The results are applicable to children of all races.

http://www.examiner.com/article/first-proof-t... ***

Most of us are aware that kids that have been traumatized suffer the consequences for a long time, as do animals or anything that has DNA involved, but now that they have proven it, it is believable.

Peace - I am out of space :)

Location hidden

#558645 Jul 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yep ~ agreed again. Fed up with this carp and Le Le can rest assured, she is not gossiped about, in fact, no-one is gossiped about in our Room.
People would have to care or have some interest in what someone else is up to in order to gossip about them. She's completely safe!

But like you said, people make an effort to keep the two places separate which is something i like
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
We have questioned what to do about the fact that people who do not like Christians have invaded our privacy as such, because we do know that stalkers can take things to different levels, so it is up to us to work out how serious this is.
Boo hoo indeed, let them cry and call out insults; I'm going back to Scriptures and Prayers for awhile, believing it is will needed.
Sounds like a plan
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
indeed

(T) Peace

Fennario

#558646 Jul 16, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Yeshua the Christ.
What does Yeshua the Christ have in common with Winnie the Pooh? Give up? Same middle name.

Location hidden

#558647 Jul 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Most USA Americans have this idea that the rest of the world is in abject poverty.
<quoted text>
I don't think that is the case

Maybe 20 years ago there was a little more smugness before our on economy started taking hits but I think most people have at least a decent idea of what the standard of living is like in other places and even the different financial classes. I could be wrong though

#558648 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed.
And they view unbelievers with the same malice and contempt.
I'm still waiting for somebody to give me a reason why gays and unbelievers shouldn't work diligently to diminish that church as much and as quickly as possible. As far as I know, the only reason given is because of its charitable work, which appears to be a few percent of its gross receipts. The tax break it gets is on the order of a hundred billion dollars a year in the US.
What do we get for that beside people like Hick-up?
Of course you would agree ~ you are a Christian stalker and Le Le posts she hates religion and is rude to most Christians, although I don't believe she is so low as to be a cyber stalker. Consider yourself not to be trusted.....

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#558649 Jul 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Most USA Americans have this idea that the rest of the world is in abject poverty.
<quoted text>
Little do they know.

And yet they are so confident in their views.

Wilfull ignorance is what it is.

#558650 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I love this thread.
Cyber stalking suits your nature, so does trolling.

Fennario

#558651 Jul 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
LOL
Well...ever heard of Cupcake Wars?
I have now. I just Googled it.

You're a sweetheart, Annie.

“All your bullets ricochet”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#558652 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a terrible story, scar. Why all the gory details?
I understand that animals have a sense of grief, too. When Damian died, BigBoy (our other horse) was clearly shaken up. We have them in separate stalls. The morning of Damian's death, I knelt down next to him, sobbing my eyes out. BigBoy (who is usually a spitfire POS with an attitude) was on his side of the fence and knelt known with me. He was definately confused and knew that his buddy was dead.
But - the next day, BigBoy was back to normal. They don't grieve the same as we do.
Animals do understand, for sure.

When a friend of mine died, I was crying my eyes out after the funeral. He had had a little white dog who was there. This little dog who'd just lost his master, came and licked my face and comforted me.

Location hidden

#558653 Jul 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my legal practice,.
No way you are a trial attorney, I could pretty much guarantee that!

No trial attorney thinks he could have testimony striken for the reasons you stated or get a murder weapon ommited that was voluntarily handed over or would think they could use their own phrasing for legal terminology in court

It's ok if you are a legal secretary

I bet you look very pretty in your dress

Have an appletini on me when you get to wherever you are going!

~snicker

#558654 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
There was no such invitation. I had complained to Catcher that PTAG had become boring, and he suggested this thread to me.
Sorry that you don't like dissent.
Yes there was, and Catcher admitted it, so no point in you denying it. I have already posted quite a few postings surrounding that invitation and acceptance, back when you all first came in here.

There is a difference between dissent and insults and in your early days here, your name calling of posters was horrific. You did it for reactions and I did not want to get involved in your postings to regulars here that were the results of frustration because that is exactly what you and your group are hoping for.

Consider myself involved though, from this point on, because I don't want any further regrets for lack of action, as a result of certain postings.

Location hidden

#558655 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
What does Yeshua the Christ have in common with Winnie the Pooh? Give up? Same middle name.
What does toilet paper and catcher's head have in common?

The answer involves you

~snicker

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min yon 2,421
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 732,843
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min atemcowboy 538,840
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 8 min Jolly 23,936
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Believer 226,296
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Porkpie Hat 257,885
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min An NFL Fan 117,960
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min bacon hater 94,654
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••