Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#558653 Jul 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my legal practice,.
No way you are a trial attorney, I could pretty much guarantee that!

No trial attorney thinks he could have testimony striken for the reasons you stated or get a murder weapon ommited that was voluntarily handed over or would think they could use their own phrasing for legal terminology in court

It's ok if you are a legal secretary

I bet you look very pretty in your dress

Have an appletini on me when you get to wherever you are going!

~snicker

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#558654 Jul 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no such invitation. I had complained to Catcher that PTAG had become boring, and he suggested this thread to me.
Sorry that you don't like dissent.
Yes there was, and Catcher admitted it, so no point in you denying it. I have already posted quite a few postings surrounding that invitation and acceptance, back when you all first came in here.

There is a difference between dissent and insults and in your early days here, your name calling of posters was horrific. You did it for reactions and I did not want to get involved in your postings to regulars here that were the results of frustration because that is exactly what you and your group are hoping for.

Consider myself involved though, from this point on, because I don't want any further regrets for lack of action, as a result of certain postings.

Location hidden

#558655 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
What does Yeshua the Christ have in common with Winnie the Pooh? Give up? Same middle name.
What does toilet paper and catcher's head have in common?

The answer involves you

~snicker

#558656 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
This is kind of a recurring theme for you, isn't it Serah? As I said, you worship at the altar of guilt, blame and shame.
But you come by it honestly. Your bible is nonstop guilt, blame, and shame, and you have been skillfully indoctrinated with it.
And the devil has you dancing a beautiful dance....

#558657 Jul 16, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he claims to be on the fence, yet obviously is not; he wishes to shy away from being correctly accused.
He claims that a despicable person is "more of a man" than me simply because I have a different sexuality; that is coward-speak.
I bet that if he saw me in person, he wouldn't have the guts to say any of what he says here, for he's too used to his "fence sitting."
They are working on fixing mutant DNA ~ if they get it done quickly enough, you can have medical treatment and be made normal again. I bet you are excited about that.....

They will probably do it on traumatised children in the future, to prevent issues in later life.

#558658 Jul 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Let the "games" begin
Morning....
“The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule
is a person’s conscience.”
~ Harper Lee
Thought for the Day
Yes...... great thought and thanks for sharing :)

Location hidden

#558659 Jul 16, 2013
Serah

You have T-mail

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#558660 Jul 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>They are working on fixing mutant DNA ~ if they get it done quickly enough, you can have medical treatment and be made normal again. I bet you are excited about that.....
They will probably do it on traumatised children in the future, to prevent issues in later life.
Hmmm...my gay nephew seems very normal to me and he's never been traumatized....guess he was born that way....unless of course God made a mistake?

Location hidden

#558661 Jul 16, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...my gay nephew seems very normal to me and he's never been traumatized....guess he was born that way....unless of course God made a mistake?
You have t-mail

Location hidden

#558662 Jul 16, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals do understand, for sure.
When a friend of mine died, I was crying my eyes out after the funeral. He had had a little white dog who was there. This little dog who'd just lost his master, came and licked my face and comforted me.
Animals are incredibly intuitive and empathetic. Well certain animals

There was a story years ago about a dog that found an abandoned baby and literally carried this human baby through barbed wire fence safely back to where she was nursing her own pups and kept this baby safe and warm until it was found and cared for.

That mothering instinct surpasses species it is so strong

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#558663 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No way you are a trial attorney, I could pretty much guarantee that!
No trial attorney thinks he could have testimony striken for the reasons you stated or get a murder weapon ommited that was voluntarily handed over or would think they could use their own phrasing for legal terminology in court
It's ok if you are a legal secretary
I bet you look very pretty in your dress
Have an appletini on me when you get to wherever you are going!
~snicker
River Tam territory.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#558664 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is all about trade-offs
Normally my first question is "why"
For example if someone can live so well somewhere for so little, why?
But hey, to each their own
Had Ians not lied and accused not only his priest of theft but all churches and bragged about how he was able to retire early from the money he saved from not giving to the church I doubt I ever say a word about where he lives
Topix has trade-offs too
(T) Peace
For the same reason it cost more to live in Philly than State College. I make twice as much and pay twice as much.

If I retire, I won't be able to stay in this area and if I going to move I am going to get the most band for my buck.

If I could handle the cold I would move to Canada in a heartbeat.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#558665 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is all about trade-offs
Normally my first question is "why"
For example if someone can live so well somewhere for so little, why?
But hey, to each their own
Had Ians not lied and accused not only his priest of theft but all churches and bragged about how he was able to retire early from the money he saved from not giving to the church I doubt I ever say a word about where he lives
Topix has trade-offs too
(T) Peace
I never went to a church nor got involved in them so I have no opinion on that.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#558667 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals are incredibly intuitive and empathetic. Well certain animals
There was a story years ago about a dog that found an abandoned baby and literally carried this human baby through barbed wire fence safely back to where she was nursing her own pups and kept this baby safe and warm until it was found and cared for.
That mothering instinct surpasses species it is so strong
Now if only Baxter could fetch my beer I'd be set ;)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#558668 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that is the case
Maybe 20 years ago there was a little more smugness before our on economy started taking hits but I think most people have at least a decent idea of what the standard of living is like in other places and even the different financial classes. I could be wrong though
I could be wrong. I shouldn't have made that statement as if it were fact.
It is only the way the people I know seem to think about the rest of the world.
Not a good survey.

Location hidden

#558669 Jul 16, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if only Baxter could fetch my beer I'd be set ;)
LOL, exactly!

You ever see this superbowl commercial?

Location hidden

#558670 Jul 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reason it cost more to live in Philly than State College. I make twice as much and pay twice as much.
yep

Although in some places it seems to rise disproportionately

Like the cost of living in New York is just sick

You could buy off a real nice home in Michigan for what you pay in rent in 3 years in NY

That's when you need a rich buddy to let you couch it for a while!

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#558671 Jul 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ most cats seem to find visitors who don't like cats and jump on their laps, almost as a payback for their Karma!! Animals and birds usually react to the land or the oceans, and move before tragedy strikes. The Magpies have a warning warble that they use when they think trouble is approaching, and then there is a cacophony of noise as they all acknowledge the issues. I have so many different varieties of birds in my trees, and at night, when they are all settling in, their chirping to each other is like music to the ears. Like a crescendo crashing and then fading out to a few chirps and then just a couple of solo cheeps and then silence. Until just before sunrise, when the Magpies start the day off.
Magpies are beautiful, I like both their song and the currawong's.

My favourite bird is the rainbow lorikeet. So pretty, and like all parrots such party animals. I like cockatoos as well, even that loud screeching.

Location hidden

#558672 Jul 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be wrong. I shouldn't have made that statement as if it were fact.
It is only the way the people I know seem to think about the rest of the world.
Not a good survey.
Meh

You and I don't have to stand on formality with each other

This place gets too literal at times just to draw a line in the sand. I am glad I don't have to deal with that when we talk

(T) Peace

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#558673 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, exactly!
You ever see this superbowl commercial?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aiCcAQQI5YIXX
Love this commercial!!! All Baxter has done tonight is toot! And it stinks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 816,799
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 6 min Atheists Need Lies 69,876
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Seentheotherside 578,514
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min onemale 269,961
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 28 min RiccardoFire 9,204
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min RiccardoFire 39,928
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min RiccardoFire 97,935
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 22 hr THE BIG SHERIFF 16,484
More from around the web