Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#558684 Jul 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That will be fixed soon enough.
But to answer your "question," no, I don't pay even a nickel in taxes to any level of American government.
Why don't you preach to the locals and leave America alone then?

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#558685 Jul 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's a real peach.
I have been reading.. I give him an 'F' for Fool..

Location hidden

#558686 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you shave your wife's back before stuffing and mounting her? I mean after her death.
Oh wow, that's a hell of an original zinger you got there...doc.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#558687 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I have now. I just Googled it.
You're a sweetheart, Annie.
:-)

I am trying to find some humor amongst the battles.

Location hidden

#558688 Jul 16, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I have been reading.. I give him an 'F' for Fool..
I give him an A...for ass.

Location hidden

#558689 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
These are some loathsome people.
Pot/kettle, creep.

Location hidden

#558690 Jul 16, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, and you moaned and groaned about the comments made to lacey boy.
Can you say "two faced hypocrite"?
His conscience is dead, he choked it long ago.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#558691 Jul 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I give him an A...for ass.
Just looking in here,Buddy... I used to be a member here.. BUT,,, Makes me sick how the thread evolves around Satan now.. Not Good.. It Bores me to no end.. Actually,, I have better things to do.. Like take the Garbage out to the curb..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#558692 Jul 16, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...he's unique...he's my fluffernut!
:)

Location hidden

#558693 Jul 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Pot/kettle, creep.
LOL

Location hidden

#558694 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You creepy, sneaky, stalker!
Just kidding. Those words are reserved for me.
And do you know what? I like what it implies about the effect my words are having on the Christians. If they're half as effective with the people that I am interested in communicating with, then I am doing my part.
I also unfriended Al, which I regret. But I have a wife to think about, and dogs that I like best with their heads still attached to their bodies.
<quoted text>
I would love to know what you look like. I like putting a face on each Internet persona.
But I understand that that is not possible.
You ARE creepy web stalkers! As if anyone here would ever waste the time and effort to come and take your mutts' heads. Maybe your conscience is experiencing a resurrection of sorts after all or you wouldn't be thinking that anyone would want to bother you, hmm? Maybe you should consider not trying so hard to make strangers on the web hate you.
FYI, computer savvy posters don't need to see your facebook to find you.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#558695 Jul 16, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must you keep shitting on Jesus?
Shaking my head in disbelief.......
I don't know why he does that either.

#558696 Jul 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You ARE creepy web stalkers! As if anyone here would ever waste the time and effort to come and take your mutts' heads. Maybe your conscience is experiencing a resurrection of sorts after all or you wouldn't be thinking that anyone would want to bother you, hmm? Maybe you should consider not trying so hard to make strangers on the web hate you.
It would be nice to think there is some empathy somewhere.....

Location hidden

#558697 Jul 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You ARE creepy web stalkers! As if anyone here would ever waste the time and effort to come and take your mutts' heads. Maybe your conscience is experiencing a resurrection of sorts after all or you wouldn't be thinking that anyone would want to bother you, hmm? Maybe you should consider not trying so hard to make strangers on the web hate you.
One of my best friends was a border-patrol agent on the Mexican/American border for years. He still shares stories from people he talks to on the job that have connections with law enforcement on both sides. One time he sent me a video where a rival drug gang killed like a dozen people and placed all their heads in a row along a wall as a message. I hate to say it but beheading dogs in Mexico probably doesn't even make the top ten list of horrific yet common crimes

It does make one wonder though why a guy who admitted he wouldn't talk this way to people in real life would go so out of his way to get involved in the creepy stuff he does. People lull themselves into some weird delusions when online

Two teenage girls recently sent some other girl that reported a rape messages on FB like "you are dead skank" or something to that effect. The girls all went to school together and logic says nobody is really making a serious death threat to a classmate on FB but the Sheriff said even if it looked very unlikely it was meant to be serious, what if something actually happened? Then they would be screaming for his job. Anyway the girls got 6 months in jail

Courts are looking to make examples out of people as laws are catching up with cyber-space. In part because the line that separates the Internet and real life isn't so big and can be easily crossed. I just shake my head when it comes to cyber-stalkers. If Ians is smart he will take your post seriously as you make some valid points

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#558698 Jul 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why he does that either.
Please show me a single insult I have made against Jesus.

Why do you have to lie about me ?
There is plenty of real stuff to attack me over.

You folks think that insulting you personally is an insult against God and Jesus ?

Get down off your damned crosses. We need the lumber to house the poor.

Location hidden

#558699 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude... No.
Guys don't get pedicures.
Straight guys, anyway.
Hey! I used to give my second husband a home "spa day" whenever he started looking rough around the edges. I'd massage him from head to toe, do his nails and bathe him like a baby, condition his hair and end with massaging him again with a nice oil or lotion. He thought it was too sissy to go to a real spa too but I wanted him looking and feeling good. I like cowboys and cavemen but there's a limit to what I'm willing to be seen with in public and crappy nails are taboo in my opinion.

#558700 Jul 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There is no gay gene!
My Brother was molested twice ~ once when he was about 4 by and older boy and then again when he was 12 by a scout master. He has lived a very lonely and in my eyes, sad life, due to his lack of his own offspring and family in his life. I believe he is gay because of the results of issues that happened in his life, and I do believe that he would have had his mutant DNA reversed if hindsight worked and he had that choice to make.

I agree there is no gay gene, but can only comprehend that something is not quite right in the working plans, because of how things should be. My Brother believes in GOD but does not attend Church regularly, contracted AIDs when he was in his early 40's and accordingly, lost his job because there was not much known about the disease back then. He was a Technician for the Government and had been there for over 20 years.

There is much discrimination and there has been much discrimination, but perhaps the day will come when there is no discrimination, for the need will not be there.

Location hidden

#558701 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what you are talking about boooots other than obviously your name must also be Larry
You must be sporadically following along but the Larry I am talking about is Rider on the Storm
Boooots stalked a woman named Patty and got reported for it, now he can't help but incriminate himself by talking about how the police gave her his name. It would be funny if it weren't scary. Unfortunately our prisons are full of people like him who say it's not their fault they got locked up but their victim's fault for calling the cops. Like the victim was supposed to just shrug off the stalking and let it go...all passive like a good little victim should.

Location hidden

#558702 Jul 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My Brother was molested twice ~ once when he was about 4 by and older boy and then again when he was 12 by a scout master. He has lived a very lonely and in my eyes, sad life, due to his lack of his own offspring and family in his life. I believe he is gay because of the results of issues that happened in his life, and I do believe that he would have had his mutant DNA reversed if hindsight worked and he had that choice to make.
I agree there is no gay gene, but can only comprehend that something is not quite right in the working plans, because of how things should be. My Brother believes in GOD but does not attend Church regularly, contracted AIDs when he was in his early 40's and accordingly, lost his job because there was not much known about the disease back then. He was a Technician for the Government and had been there for over 20 years.
There is much discrimination and there has been much discrimination, but perhaps the day will come when there is no discrimination, for the need will not be there.
I feel sorry for the many thousands of victims who were "turned" by gay sexual abusers. It is tragic.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#558703 Jul 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>They are working on fixing mutant DNA ~ if they get it done quickly enough, you can have medical treatment and be made normal again. I bet you are excited about that.....
They will probably do it on traumatised children in the future, to prevent issues in later life.
Ouch..
The only conclusion I can make from your words here-
Your heart must be black.
Simply black as coal.

The only "issues" that would be prevented is that the people born gay-
Wouldn't have to , any longer, deal w hateful people like you..

Why should humankind have to "fit" your or anyone's sense of normalcy??

Do you also support lobotomies ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 min ImFree2Choose 3,052
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min -KENTUCKY- 71,190
the twin towers: symbols of godless greed 5 min Flavor3109 6
The Crew (Nov '08) 6 min Voyeur 14,356
Franke Servis Levent 2I2 342 OO 24 Levent Fra... 9 min Desirezzzz5412 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Voyeur 183,471
LEVAZIM FRANKE 2I2 342 00 24 LEVENT LEVAZIM Fra... 14 min Candiez6111 4
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 19 min BabyDoll 298
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 28 min Johnny 5,102
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 658,991
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 974,879
More from around the web