Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#558476 Jul 16, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an honest mistake and I explained it......
Only after calling several people liars and making me post your own words three times and finally I had to search for your goddam post to prove it to you.

You trying to take RA's crown for being the most pathetic POS here ?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#558477 Jul 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my.
LOL

Well...ever heard of Cupcake Wars?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#558478 Jul 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer effeminate and androgynous men but those are handsom men.
If there is one person that still has the ability to totally surprise me it is you!

There is simply no way I would have guessed I would be reading along and come by that sentence

I am not knocking it in any way, shape,or form. If anything, kudos for being yourself. You are a straight man that finds beauty even in other men. Nothing wrong with that at all. It is kind of sweet in a way. Like i said, its just the ability to surprise that kind of made me chuckle

:)

(T) Peace

“"None shall pass"”

There

#558479 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
...love, empathy, jealousy, fear, etc.....
<quoted text>
Yup. Open the ferret cage door then open your front door.
Watch the love and trust and confidence happen...
Is that what you do to your children ?

My cat comes and goes at will, scratches at the door to come in or out.
The ferrets would be eaten by the hawks, already lost several squirrels by them. We take them outside on leashes unless it is too hot for them. We keep the AC on for them, not us, etc..

I would rather be a ferret in a home like ours than be a child in yours.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#558480 Jul 16, 2013
Evil pursueth sinners but to the righteous good shall be repaided.

A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.

Much food is in the tillage of the poor but there is that is destroyed for want of judgment.

He that spareth his rod hateth his son; but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

The righteous eateth to satisflying of his soul but the belly of the wicked shall want.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#558481 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
uh-oh..... You said men's bodies are beautiful.
karl's gonna call you gay...
If I ever met a man that I felt like I do about women, I would have no problem with that. Hasn't happened, yet.

I like women more than men both sexually and non-sexually. I just get a long better with women. I have more interest in "girlie things" than "manly things".
I would rather get a massage and a mani-pedi than watch sports.

Location hidden

#558482 Jul 16, 2013
And despite totally re-writing history to make the issue about who friended him on Facebook, the following is where the claims of stalking and unethical behavior generated from THIS post

Ians said:

"No, but one poster wrote, "R.I.P., brother. Your troubles and heartache are over. You have gone to the land of no tears and no sorrow."

They rest are all skirting around the issue, which strongly suggests that it was suicide, especially since the death was sudden, unexpected, and occurred in a young man with no known significant medical problems. There would have been mention of something had this been murder, an accidental drug overdose, a burst cerebral aneurysm, a traffic accident, or any of the other commonest non-suicide causes of death in a young man.

Nobody would want to discuss suicide in a man of faith."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

It was about him getting in behind the scenes about things that were personal and didn't concern him. Then posting it in here and speculating suicide AND a cover-up, both things which he had zero basis for

This is the kind of hate and disrespect this man has towards Christians. And he sees nothing wrong with what he did. He seems rather proud of himself

I will give credit where it is due and HL wrote a nice little post about Andrew. Ians, scumbag that he is, posted about his death here and suggested it was a suicide and people were dishonestly covering up for religious reasons. I wonder if he can tell the difference even now?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#558483 Jul 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
..... seriously, wouldn't you like to know my age, what I look like, where I live, maybe my likes/dislikes? If so, you're a curious human, not a stalker ..

"I want to Learn" - Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#558484 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is
You got Spike
And a lot of time each day to spend with him
Although I guess it makes it easier to understand why you are an atheist. How could there be a heaven and something better than that? It would be impossible to you!
You thinks maybe Ians will want to play catch today? If that video said beat up "Christians" instead of "cat" my sides would have split laughing
Spike?

Fremont, CA

#558485 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I said he should look through Mexican trash cans as the type of garbage cans he can dumpster-dive in looking for identities because that is where he lives
Still, you thinks maybe Spike will still be happy you tried?
Spike?

Fremont, CA

#558486 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I said he should look through Mexican trash cans as the type of garbage cans he can dumpster-dive in looking for identities because that is where he lives
Still, you thinks maybe Spike will still be happy you tried?
Like the fireman who wears red suspenders, eh?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#558487 Jul 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only after calling several people liars and making me post your own words three times and finally I had to search for your goddam post to prove it to you.
You trying to take RA's crown for being the most pathetic POS here ?
Why must you keep shitting on Jesus?

Shaking my head in disbelief.......

Fremont, CA

#558488 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I had never seen you in that thread. It is a pretty small and relatively unknown thread
Did you follow Larry there?
Obviously it was easy for you to follow me here. You even reported my whereabouts to others
But what is your deal with that? Seems to be a pattern with you.
Spike.

#558490 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't a good debater
He just sticks to his lies with such passion that I think even he starts to believe them
He almost never addresses the actual subject. He makes up something that didn't happen and then makes a point about it that may be a good point...except for the fact that it has nothing to do with anything that happened!
And his sycophants cheer him for it!
It is common for him to wait days to address something or refuse to address it all together. Only when backed in a corner he will then make up some lie and run with it
I will give you a perfect example
IANS
Who was at fault for me getting addicted in the first place if I followed my doctor's instructions to the letter for 2 years?
He won't answer this. If he did, it wouldn't be on-point. Although to HL who is afraid of her own shadow when it comes to Ians, Ians is a great everything
I have to agree he only answers the portions of my post he can manipulate to his advatage or can explain away. He diregards total posts and picks and chooses what he will respond to in others..........Good point....

Location hidden

#558491 Jul 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spike.
LOL

You are so infatuated with Spike it is all you can say now!

Location hidden

#558493 Jul 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the fireman who wears red suspenders, eh?
Yep

It was a descriptor

It was also a reminder that he lives in a Mexican slum.

What is wasn't was an insult about Mexican people

Nice try though Chester

#558494 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
suicide AND a cover-up, both things which he had zero basis for
This is the kind of hate and disrespect this man has towards Christians. And he sees nothing wrong with what he did. He seems rather proud of himself
And thats what it was. There is no level he wouldn't sink to to bash christianity. I thought it was pretty low, its why I said something.

Location hidden

#558496 Jul 16, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree he only answers the portions of my post he can manipulate to his advatage or can explain away. He diregards total posts and picks and chooses what he will respond to in others..........Good point....
Yep

Exactly

It is one thing to honestly address address the actual issue and try to debate on merit. It is something he almost never does. A good debater can use someone's points against them in furtherance of proving their point. All Ians does it try to change the subject

His post on how he was sent a friend request on FB is a perfect example. That had absolutely nothing to do with what he was called out on.

(T) Peace

“"None shall pass"”

There

#558497 Jul 16, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Whooo hum what to do with the winnings,I am in a sharing mood does anyone here on the thread want the winnings. lol It is free no charge.lol.
LOL

A threesome or more ?

You are a wild one, LW! LOL

<smooch>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#558498 Jul 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Well...ever heard of Cupcake Wars?
Oh my! The visions in my head!

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 39,094
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min Steve III 44,480
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 642,160
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 1 hr Jack 213
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr PELE78 970,214
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 104,794
Play "end of the word" part 2 2 hr Aussie Kev 1,756
More from around the web