Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#558305 Jul 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're learning, Catch.
You just might get laid someday.
I bet he tries those doofy word-association jokes of his as pick-up lines! LOL

"Hey Ladies, I see you are sitting on a bar stool. You are supposed to sh%t stool, not sit on it"

~Catcher orders 3 beers with a smile on his face, confident he just sealed the deal for a Penthouse Forum story in the making not realizing they are laughing AT him, not WITH him!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558306 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have circles the wagons so much it made you dizzy!
I remember my drinking days. Things that seemed pretty clever at the time normally made the regret list in the morning
:)
I'm an expert at regret.

Didn't I say that to somebody else yesterday?

I don't have any friends here. You don't usually find friends on an anonymous "billboard".

It's just an exchange of ideas.

If you don't like my ideas, you are free to call me a pervert or say that I'm lying about my amputated appendage.

It's not personal, right?

That being said, I have found some people here that I like. You are one of those but you tend to take this anonymous "room" to seriously. Not just you, BTW.

It's just a game. It's nothing more than that.

Location hidden

#558307 Jul 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
trollomite.
LOL

Don't know if that's new but it was new to me!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#558308 Jul 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Many animals exhibit a sense of right and wrong. Denver is guilty as hell here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B8ISzf2pryIXX
Of course, as Mark Twain noted, "Man is the Only Animal that blushes. Or needs to."
Yep. My ferrets show emotions like that too.

It seems we blush because we have no fur. In other mammals it would be uselessly hidden.

Location hidden

#558309 Jul 16, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Hick-up is a coward, that is all.
I'm pretty sure HU could beat you within an inch of life while fishing at the same time

I am not defending the comments but how exactly do you get he is a coward? You figure he would be afraid to tell you to your face?

I'll take any monetary bet you want to make

Location hidden

#558310 Jul 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an expert at regret.
Didn't I say that to somebody else yesterday?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1nIlvDcGsScXX
I don't have any friends here. You don't usually find friends on an anonymous "billboard".
It's just an exchange of ideas.
If you don't like my ideas, you are free to call me a pervert or say that I'm lying about my amputated appendage.
It's not personal, right?
That being said, I have found some people here that I like. You are one of those but you tend to take this anonymous "room" to seriously. Not just you, BTW.
It's just a game. It's nothing more than that.
I probably do at times

Although I was trying to be funny in that post unless you just used a random post to make a overall point.

At college we used to joke about the number of drinks we had normally equaled the number of apologies we would have to make the next day! Since we were not going to stop drinking we decided it was easier to just stop apologizing:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#558311 Jul 16, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
To me thats very creepy and says alot about the guy......Skom probably aint far off. He's in Mexico running from the law..........
I'm glad chaser responded to this
But I don't think that you did. Let's give you a second chance.
What do you think was lower? My suggestion that based on how you reveal yourself on topix that you >could< be running from the law (its not unheard of for doctors being prosecuted to flee the country). Or for you to suggest that a former poster here committed suicide with no evidence just speculation.
How about you? What do you think is worse - you suggesting that I am a criminal to try to malign me, you changing your comment from "is" to "could be" for the purpose of trying to make yourself seem less out of line, or me speculating that Andrew's death might have been a suicide?

Incidentally, I did have evidence that Andrew's death may have been a suicide. I still do. Statistics tell us that suicide is a likely answer. According to http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/usa-cause-... it is the leading cause of death in 35-44 year old males.

Also, it is very odd that there were no questions about what happened to Andrew on his FB page when I looked at it, when a dozen people had already expressed their regret. That suggests that those people might have known, and didn't want to discuss it.

That's evidence.

And yes, we were told that he had a heart attack. But it is not believable that a diagnosis of heart attack could have been made so quickly under the circumstances, and it is commonplace for families to try and cover up what they consider to be an embarrassing cause of death. David Carradine's family was mortified that the news of his death by autoerotic asphyxiation leaked out.

Location hidden

#558312 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably do at times
Although I was trying to be funny in that post unless you just used a random post to make a overall point.
At college we used to joke about the number of drinks we had normally equaled the number of apologies we would have to make the next day! Since we were not going to stop drinking we decided it was easier to just stop apologizing:)
I've almost given up on apologies. What's the point?

Everybody that witnessed it knows that you did something completely stupid.

Let's talk about HU's post to Lacez.

Do you wanna?

Fennario

#558313 Jul 16, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Christianity only cares for you for one thing now
Yeah, I know. And the answer is no, not a nickel.

Fennario

#558314 Jul 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I think most humans have higher morals than the OT deity.
Le_le wrote:
Most humans?? Nawwww..
I have to agree with G_O_D on this one, Le_Le.

Would most humans consign somebody to burn alive for not worshiping them?

Would most humans keep them conscious forever just so that they could suffer more?

The Christian god has allegedly nearly sterilized the earth once, and intends to do it again. Would most human beings do that?

This is from Tracie Harris regarding the raping of children in a world we are told is ruled by an omnipotent god::“You either have a God who sends child rapists to rape children or you have a God who simply watches it and says,‘When you’re done, I’m going to punish you.' If I could stop a person from raping a child, I would. That’s the difference between me and your God."

Would most people just watch?

In my opinion, most people are more moral than any of that. Do you disagree?

Location hidden

#558315 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>

Incidentally, I did have evidence that Andrew's death may have been a suicide. I still do. Statistics tell us that suicide is a likely answer. According to http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/usa-cause-... it is the leading cause of death in 35-44 year old males.
So you connect "leading cause" with every death? Any male in the U.S. that dies between 35-44 it is LIKELY it was a suicide?!

LOL I have always wondered when your denial would cross over into insanity

Location hidden

#558316 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UVNHcob3oJgXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#558317 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it was Neil Down and Bob Lively.
Sorry if I started something with my Mike Hunt post.

Now, my roommate is look for Peter Draggin.

He seems quite elusive.

Location hidden

#558318 Jul 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've almost given up on apologies. What's the point?
Everybody that witnessed it knows that you did something completely stupid.
Well I guess if the regret is taken for granted the apology would no longer be necessary. It becomes more of a common sense thing when you know someone well. I do it more as a respect thing really. I know friends of mine know I would feel bad about certain things if I acted poorly towards them but still feels like I owe them the acknowledgement. Although the conversations would normally be pretty short. Like,

"hey man, about earlier..."

"Yeah I know brother. It's cool"

And then that would be that

With strangers that wouldn't know if it would bother me or not, I am probably more likely to put some effort into it
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about HU's post to Lacez.
Do you wanna?
I don't like it

But I don't find Lacez as a particularly sympathetic figure as I feel he came here to stir just this kind of stuff up.

But that's about all I care to discuss about it. But I'm sure you know me well enough at this point where the actual conversation isn't required

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#558319 Jul 16, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K0Fdgh5Ce0YXX
Funny name!

Sounds like a good song, it is playing in the background

Dang, she is pretty sexy too. I obviously know the name but I guess I never knew what she looked like

I like your taste in music. Pretty much your style in general:)

Location hidden

#558321 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have to agree with G_O_D on this one, Le_Le.

In my opinion, most people are more moral than any of that. Do you disagree?
She just said she disagreed in her last post

So why would you think suddenly she would have the opposite opinion?

Oh right, the ally thing. You are giving her an opportunity to switch her position so it will be group consistent

I am sure she will take you up on it.

You guys are a good match

Fennario

#558322 Jul 16, 2013
Le_le wrote:
I hate religion and won't stand on the sidelines while its hate is being promoted.. Really am sick over hu's post to Lacez.. It's that kind of hate speach that forces people Into closets,, and others to beat up people ( even kill them) because of who- they- are!!
Agreed.

And they view unbelievers with the same malice and contempt.

I'm still waiting for somebody to give me a reason why gays and unbelievers shouldn't work diligently to diminish that church as much and as quickly as possible. As far as I know, the only reason given is because of its charitable work, which appears to be a few percent of its gross receipts. The tax break it gets is on the order of a hundred billion dollars a year in the US.

What do we get for that beside people like Hick-up?

Location hidden

#558323 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed.
And they view unbelievers with the same malice and contempt.
I'm still waiting for somebody to give me a reason why gays and unbelievers shouldn't work diligently to diminish that church as much and as quickly as possible. As far as I know, the only reason given is because of its charitable work, which appears to be a few percent of its gross receipts. The tax break it gets is on the order of a hundred billion dollars a year in the US.
What do we get for that beside people like Hick-up?
LOL, you sure do know what you are talking about when it comes to HU's religious beliefs

You just must be pretending to be totally clueless in this post!

But I hear ya, when one person says something we don't like we should be able to go after millions of other people despite not knowing them or what they believe or what their church teaches.

And HL says there is nothing wrong with it if the person saying it thinks it is true.

Location hidden

#558324 Jul 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess if the regret is taken for granted the apology would no longer be necessary. It becomes more of a common sense thing when you know someone well. I do it more as a respect thing really. I know friends of mine know I would feel bad about certain things if I acted poorly towards them but still feels like I owe them the acknowledgement. Although the conversations would normally be pretty short. Like,
"hey man, about earlier..."
"Yeah I know brother. It's cool"
And then that would be that
With strangers that wouldn't know if it would bother me or not, I am probably more likely to put some effort into it
<quoted text>
I don't like it
But I don't find Lacez as a particularly sympathetic figure as I feel he came here to stir just this kind of stuff up.
But that's about all I care to discuss about it. But I'm sure you know me well enough at this point where the actual conversation isn't required
(T) Peace
The knowing one another.

Is that the key?

I don't know HU. I don't know Lacez. I know very few people here.

What I do know is this: Calling Lacez a phaggot was a stupid thing to do. It's just plain hurtful. Just like when BT called HFY a c*nt was the wrong thing to do. It's stupid and it's juvenile and and it show's that somebody is taking this too seriously.

BT apologized and I applaud him for that.

HU needs to do the same.

I think he/she will. Don't you?

Fennario

#558325 Jul 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Bolszja sabaka a ty durak robaczywy malekaja serskaja sabaka hawno ty be nie zyl tolka america wy jegala twaju dupu i teras ty srasz i pierdisz z twoju mordu penoju serkpsku hawana
poszol ty na huj twoju diedku???
ty malemkaja kurwa,jebiony maladiec
I think you need to clean your keyboard. My spell checker just committed suicide.

(Too soon?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min scaritual 810,250
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 574,308
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Dr_Zorderz 269,020
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 25 min Luna34 392
Why are white people so hateful, emptyminded an... (Sep '10) 35 min yeah right 165
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 38 min averagejoebrosmo 208
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 41 min forgetful liberals 55
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 13 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 23 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web