Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom but the forward tongue shall be cut out.

The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable but the mouth of the wicked speaketh forwardness.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
So beautiful Irrira -- lifting my hands in Gods love as well Sister -- TLC - Judy
Hello O S Granny

You come in here out of the blue, talking about pass dead characters on this thread, shortly thereafter, another character is killed-off.

Morbid!

Let's see how the thread reacts: nothing but fake sadness!
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Lord, I thank You for the Reminders that You send to me, to Let me know that You do not forget us, that You do not reject us, that You will Not leave us without help, direction, protection, supply, etc!
I thank You Jesus, My Friend, for helping my Friends, Those that Know You and Those that Don't!
You answer my Prayers and Praises spoken in complete Faith on their behalf Every Time!
Just as You always do for the ones I speak in complete Faith for myself and my family!
Yes LORD, and Every time I take hold of that GRACE that You supply for the Day, I See what You have Already Done!
I Thank You Father In the name of Jesus, I am grateful, thankful and I appreciate You!
In Jesus Name....
A prayer for today
Helping Epi pray!

@#$%^&*(*&()(&%$@! !##$%^
&*&&^^%%$#@#@! &&**(()((&*^^%$$$# #@
$#@@!##$$$&^^%%$%$$
*&^&*()()_++__& &^^^^%%%$%$
In jesus name

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
That would just suck the fun out of wild speculation. LOL
I guess.

BTW, I agree with you that there is a huge between what you said about Red Apples and what Hick-up said about Lacez.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.
1 Peter 2:9
K-Love
Epi! are you chosen to encourage the privileged on this thread?

You're showing a GOD'S goodness?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
The memory of the just is blessed but the name of the wicked shall rot.
That's topical.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow but a prating fool shall fall.
This is the kind of wisdom that a person can really use, and what makes the bible such a rich resource for right living.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am deeply moved by Andrew's sudden passing, and heaven knows I can identify as a very young widow with the same... Please pass on my acknowledgement of another warrior in here and in life to his wife and family.
This was the post he didn't receive...
31 May 2013
when he wrote on the 4th May for me to repost his reply this was
Part 5 of 5
These were my final words... we played on the words 'Counter_' 2 posts earlier.
<quoted text>
My memory of a True Warrior who is now at Peace over that bridge we proved can be built if we can only show we care for humanity.
~~~~
Finishing off those 3 words for you Andrew, and loving memory of you.
~~~ God is Love ~~~
~S~H~A~L~O~M~ my Friend ~A~L~O~H~A~
~~~ I salute you ~~~
Hello P-Warrior

Very touching!....

As a result of your posting, people are to conclude you're a caring person.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found; but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
Doesn't this say that the ignorant should be beaten in the back with a rod?

Inspired passages like these are how we know that the bible is the authentic word of a deity, and not the words of ignorant and barbaric men. Only a god trying to instruct such people how to treat one another could possibly be the author of such a thing.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for saying so. I still don't understand why nobody had asked the obvious question: "What happened?" .
<quoted text>
Interesting speculations, especially number 5 - I'm Andrew. It's very nice how 40% of your guesses have me breaking the law.
It's amazing that nobody has guessed the answer yet, which is really painfully obvious. It's also amazing that nobody has asked me.
.. let's face it, intellectually few can surpass you, including myself. So, the debate game favors your playing style. Point, set, match, it's all so easy for you. Did I mention deuce ??..

.. heck, you even told your opponent you've been in their locker room eavesdropping on game strategy. With all these advantages, they might as well forfeit, right ??..

.. but, wait, there's another option: file an appeal to the referee monitoring immoral, unethical behavior ..

<< The stadium is silent and tense; the crowd awaits the final decision but the referee refuses to take the field >>

<< someone throws a beer and the rioting begins >>

.. where is God when you need him ??..

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
Your timing is impeccable.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

A false balance is abomination to the Lord; but a just weight is his delight.

When pride cometh than cometh shame but with the lowly is wisdom.

The integrity of the upright shall guide them but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Riches profit not in the day of wrath but righteousness delivereth from death.

The righteous of the perfect shall direct his way but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.

The righteousness of upright shall deliver them but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

When a wicked man dieth his expectation shall perish and the hope of unjust men perisheth.

An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbor; but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.

When it goeth will with the righteous the city rejoiceth and when the wicked perish there is shouting.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
you are a chosen people.
You've chosen yourselves. I choose something better.
Epiphany2 wrote:
You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession.
This might not be the best time to tell us how good you people are. Your timing is as bad as Whispers'

To me, you're a hive of homophobes and atheophobes patting yourselves on the back and praising your goodness even as you vomit your repulsive Christian opinions onto this thread.
Epiphany2 wrote:
As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.
Yeah, we've seen your light and the goodness of your god. You have nothing to offer decent people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.

He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbor but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.

A tale bearer revealeth secrets but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Where no counsel is the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.

He that is surety for a stranger shall smart for it and he that hateth suretyship is sure.

A gracious woman retaineth honour and a strong men retain riches.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Ya mean like crying because you can't get the same recognition the women get for sucking dicks.
Heyo!
Here we have a sexist on top of a homophobic bigot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

The merciful man doeth good for his own soul but the that is cruel troubleth his own flesh.

The wicked worketh a deceitful work but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.

As righteousness tendeth to life so he that pursueth evil pursueth it to his own death.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
Thanks for playing Scar.
I enjoyed it.
Tide and I used to do this before we got too busy. It's just a flurry of words. Nothing else. It's just a game, right?
No gender, no age, just a smile before sleep. Just black letters on a white background.
Or a smile to wake up to.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 534,141 - 534,160 of598,814
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

543 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Hidingfromyou 530,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min scaritual 717,247
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min scirocco 114,711
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min ChristineM 223,362
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Vinutha 4,094
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min Student 38,410
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 min Daniel 64
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min who 255,783
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••