Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#557876 Jul 15, 2013
The labour of the righteous tendeth to life; the fruit of the wicked to sin.

He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction; but he that refuseth reproof erreth.

He that hideth hatred with lying lips and he that uttereth a slander is a fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
contentWarning

AOL

#557877 Jul 15, 2013

Discerning EVIL SPIRITS in TV Preachers

http://youtu.be/14h0k0PAz1Y

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557878 Jul 15, 2013
hick-up wrote:
You're a faggot.
You're a Christian.

Christians are being rejected in the culture for exactly the same reason that gay people and atheists are being increasingly well received.

People like you expressing thoughts like that one underscore the goodness and rightness of that correction, and remind us why the world is a slightly better place whenever a Christian atheophobe or homophobe leaves it.

Location hidden

#557879 Jul 15, 2013
In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin; but that refraineth his lips is wise.

The tongue of the just is as choice silver; the heart of the wicked is little worth.

The lips of the righteous feed many; but fools die for want of wisdom.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557880 Jul 15, 2013
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

It is a sport to a fool to do mischief; but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him; but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fennario

#557881 Jul 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Mike Hunt there? Has anybody seen Mike Hunt?
Yeah, with Oliver Klosoff

Location hidden

#557882 Jul 15, 2013
As whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more; but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.

As vinegar to the teeth and as smoke to the eyes, so is the sluggard to that that send him.

The fear of the Lord prolongeth days; but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
mike

AOL

#557883 Jul 15, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL This makes absolutely no sense. Please site Book, chapter, and verse where you get anything like this. I think you are playing make believe. Why did the dog jump in the water to get dried off? It didn't happen. You are being silly.
Thanks

Helping "ye of little faith": peters attempt to walk on water, matthew 14:31 rebuke wind- luke 8:25

Location hidden

#557884 Jul 15, 2013
The hope of the righteous shall be gladness; but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.

The way of the Lord is strength to the upright but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

The righteous shall never be removed but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557885 Jul 15, 2013
The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom but the forward tongue shall be cut out.

The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable but the mouth of the wicked speaketh forwardness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mike

AOL

#557886 Jul 15, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
So beautiful Irrira -- lifting my hands in Gods love as well Sister -- TLC - Judy
Hello O S Granny

You come in here out of the blue, talking about pass dead characters on this thread, shortly thereafter, another character is killed-off.

Morbid!

Let's see how the thread reacts: nothing but fake sadness!
mike

AOL

#557887 Jul 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Lord, I thank You for the Reminders that You send to me, to Let me know that You do not forget us, that You do not reject us, that You will Not leave us without help, direction, protection, supply, etc!
I thank You Jesus, My Friend, for helping my Friends, Those that Know You and Those that Don't!
You answer my Prayers and Praises spoken in complete Faith on their behalf Every Time!
Just as You always do for the ones I speak in complete Faith for myself and my family!
Yes LORD, and Every time I take hold of that GRACE that You supply for the Day, I See what You have Already Done!
I Thank You Father In the name of Jesus, I am grateful, thankful and I appreciate You!
In Jesus Name....
A prayer for today
Helping Epi pray!

@#$%^&*(*&()(&%$@! !##$%^
&*&&^^%%$#@#@! &&**(()((&*^^%$$$# #@
$#@@!##$$$&^^%%$%$$
*&^&*()()_++__& &^^^^%%%$%$
In jesus name

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fennario

#557888 Jul 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
That would just suck the fun out of wild speculation. LOL
I guess.

BTW, I agree with you that there is a huge between what you said about Red Apples and what Hick-up said about Lacez.
mike

AOL

#557889 Jul 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.
1 Peter 2:9
K-Love
Epi! are you chosen to encourage the privileged on this thread?

You're showing a GOD'S goodness?

Fennario

#557890 Jul 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The memory of the just is blessed but the name of the wicked shall rot.
That's topical.

Fennario

#557891 Jul 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow but a prating fool shall fall.
This is the kind of wisdom that a person can really use, and what makes the bible such a rich resource for right living.
mike

AOL

#557892 Jul 15, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am deeply moved by Andrew's sudden passing, and heaven knows I can identify as a very young widow with the same... Please pass on my acknowledgement of another warrior in here and in life to his wife and family.
This was the post he didn't receive...
31 May 2013
when he wrote on the 4th May for me to repost his reply this was
Part 5 of 5
These were my final words... we played on the words 'Counter_' 2 posts earlier.
<quoted text>
My memory of a True Warrior who is now at Peace over that bridge we proved can be built if we can only show we care for humanity.
~~~~
Finishing off those 3 words for you Andrew, and loving memory of you.
~~~ God is Love ~~~
~S~H~A~L~O~M~ my Friend ~A~L~O~H~A~
~~~ I salute you ~~~
Hello P-Warrior

Very touching!....

As a result of your posting, people are to conclude you're a caring person.

Fennario

#557893 Jul 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found; but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
Doesn't this say that the ignorant should be beaten in the back with a rod?

Inspired passages like these are how we know that the bible is the authentic word of a deity, and not the words of ignorant and barbaric men. Only a god trying to instruct such people how to treat one another could possibly be the author of such a thing.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#557894 Jul 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for saying so. I still don't understand why nobody had asked the obvious question: "What happened?" .
<quoted text>
Interesting speculations, especially number 5 - I'm Andrew. It's very nice how 40% of your guesses have me breaking the law.
It's amazing that nobody has guessed the answer yet, which is really painfully obvious. It's also amazing that nobody has asked me.
.. let's face it, intellectually few can surpass you, including myself. So, the debate game favors your playing style. Point, set, match, it's all so easy for you. Did I mention deuce ??..

.. heck, you even told your opponent you've been in their locker room eavesdropping on game strategy. With all these advantages, they might as well forfeit, right ??..

.. but, wait, there's another option: file an appeal to the referee monitoring immoral, unethical behavior ..

<< The stadium is silent and tense; the crowd awaits the final decision but the referee refuses to take the field >>

<< someone throws a beer and the rioting begins >>

.. where is God when you need him ??..

Fennario

#557895 Jul 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
Your timing is impeccable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 558,709
Moses never existed 5 min KiMare 710
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 4,655
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 773,223
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 5 min SobieskiSavedEurope 31
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min HipGnosis 175,492
Video sports Oregon favored by 9 against Flori... 20 min salmiforyou 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Rick in Kansas 264,948
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 119,620