Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#557897 Jul 15, 2013
Riches profit not in the day of wrath but righteousness delivereth from death.

The righteous of the perfect shall direct his way but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.

The righteousness of upright shall deliver them but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557898 Jul 15, 2013
When a wicked man dieth his expectation shall perish and the hope of unjust men perisheth.

An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbor; but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.

When it goeth will with the righteous the city rejoiceth and when the wicked perish there is shouting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557899 Jul 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
you are a chosen people.
You've chosen yourselves. I choose something better.
Epiphany2 wrote:
You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession.
This might not be the best time to tell us how good you people are. Your timing is as bad as Whispers'

To me, you're a hive of homophobes and atheophobes patting yourselves on the back and praising your goodness even as you vomit your repulsive Christian opinions onto this thread.
Epiphany2 wrote:
As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.
Yeah, we've seen your light and the goodness of your god. You have nothing to offer decent people.

Location hidden

#557900 Jul 15, 2013
By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.

He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbor but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.

A tale bearer revealeth secrets but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557901 Jul 15, 2013
Where no counsel is the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.

He that is surety for a stranger shall smart for it and he that hateth suretyship is sure.

A gracious woman retaineth honour and a strong men retain riches.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#557902 Jul 15, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Ya mean like crying because you can't get the same recognition the women get for sucking dicks.
Heyo!
Here we have a sexist on top of a homophobic bigot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557903 Jul 15, 2013
The merciful man doeth good for his own soul but the that is cruel troubleth his own flesh.

The wicked worketh a deceitful work but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.

As righteousness tendeth to life so he that pursueth evil pursueth it to his own death.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#557904 Jul 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Thanks for playing Scar.
I enjoyed it.
Tide and I used to do this before we got too busy. It's just a flurry of words. Nothing else. It's just a game, right?
No gender, no age, just a smile before sleep. Just black letters on a white background.
Or a smile to wake up to.

:)

Montreal

#557905 Jul 15, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>You're afaggot. You'll never be half the man RA is on his worst day.
Ooh, look at hick-up banging his chest like the big and ugly gorilla he is!

Montreal

#557906 Jul 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>But, really, who wants to be half of a delusional jerk.
Hick-up dreams of the day...

Montreal

#557907 Jul 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>You're a Christian.

Christians are being rejected in the culture for exactly the same reason that gay people and atheists are being increasingly well received.

People like you expressing thoughts like that one underscore the goodness and rightness of that correction, and remind us why the world is a slightly better place whenever a Christian atheophobe or homophobe leaves it.
Well written and true!

Montreal

#557908 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>I guess.

BTW, I agree with you that there is a huge between what you said about Red Apples and what Hick-up said about Lacez.
It's funny that Hick actually claims to be "on the fence" about everything, yet is always on the side of the fundies and bigots.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#557909 Jul 15, 2013
Your timing is impeccable.
It's all about timing.

You know who I'd like to see topless? Anne Boleyn.

What, too soon?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557910 Jul 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. let's face it, intellectually few can surpass you, including myself. So, the debate game favors your playing style. Point, set, match, it's all so easy for you. Did I mention deuce ??..
Thank you for your kind words.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. heck, you even told your opponent you've been in their locker room eavesdropping on game strategy. With all these advantages, they might as well forfeit, right ??..
LOL. Nice metaphor.

But they have no strategy to overhear, nor anything more substantial to eavesdrop on than what we see on this thread. The Facebook stuff is just more church stuff.

I merely like to be able to attach a face to the Topix person, and maybe a few biographical details. It actually is to their benefit. It makes them seem a little more human than the words on these pages do.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#557911 Jul 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Peter was a 'wild' child, abandoned by his guardians with little or no human contact ..
.. he showed no signs of “civility” or morals and would capture birds, tear them apart, and eat them in pieces. He didn't like to wear cloths and was not toilet-trained. He didn't know right from wrong ..
http://hrsbstaff.ednet.ns.ca/mskinner/Sociolo...
.. studies like this lead me to think that morals are learned. This is why parenting skills are essential ..
.. empathy may be an innate or learned behavior, really don't know. This would make for an interesting debate. Do some humans naturally feel the pain of other sentient beings? If not, how can the quality be instilled? Does religion make someone more or less empathetic ??..
there is an evolved propensity to create morality.

empathy appears to be "innate"

Location hidden

#557912 Jul 15, 2013
They that are of a forward heat are abomination to the Lord; but such as are upright in their way are his delight.

Though hand join in hand the wicked shall not be unpunished but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

As a jewel of gold in a swine's nout so is a fair woman which is without discretion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557913 Jul 15, 2013
The desire of the righteous is only good; but the expectations of the wicked is wrath.

There is that scattereth and yet increaseth and there is that withholdeth more than is meet but it tendeth to poverty.

The liberal soul shall be made fat and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557914 Jul 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
RT....I understand....but FB is designed to have "Friends" and you accept or deny them. FB has a option that even if you aren't Friends with someone others can see their info.(Public view) The Info is put on because they TRUST who is in their group. So....There is the dilemma....Not the people who are on FB...but the "snoopers". Now you can block all friends except the ones in your group....That keeps praying eyes out. A lot of people have dropped out of FB because of this (and other) issues....
I like it...Its just a way for me to keep in touch with my family and friends in other countries/states.
those who use the service enter into a contract, they loose absolute control over the information they release to the service. Complaints of how the information is used are comical.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#557915 Jul 15, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a troll, hon.
You think so?

Maybe...I don't know.

Seems as if however he has a hard time discussing without implying insults.

Oh well...so be it...I am okay with that.

On the brighter side of life...

How are you? I hope that you are okay.

Location hidden

#557916 Jul 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. while I agree that feelings are innate, humans seem to differ greatly on subjective truths including what is right or wrong ..
.. probably 95% of the people on this thread consider polygamy immoral. Among consenting adults, I don't ..
.. when provided with concrete examples, I'm able to grasp concepts readily. Can you name one thing that every person on this planet considers immoral ??..
the christian god

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 584,184
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Jac 442,868
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min AN NFL FAN 121,654
..........."What's your name??.........." 28 min Senecus 14
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 40 min thertruth 9,322
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Bongo 828,484
Doctor REALITY'S personal music favorites!!!!! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr Good-Evil 3,451
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web