“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#557857 Jul 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't think Mike Hunt has met Nanoanomaly yet.
Mike Hunt is not running that much.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557858 Jul 15, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I think you have a misunderstanding. Others call me Bernie, this is true, but not the point. The point is IANS hasn't been calling others by the names that have been shared on this thread. And when IANS indicated by listing several names that have been shared on this thread. And indicated that by these names being shared on this thread, those who shared these names on this thread are responsible for information that is not on this thread being available. Since my name is not Bernie, it is just a name I am called, there is no information made available by the use of that name. A person would have to have my name to get information. Though my name and information that could be gathered from it is not the issue. The issue is the claim that he was able to go to Andrews FB page simply by knowing that his first name was Andrew and that there was a group he was part of on FB. Andrews FB page was not under the name Andrew by itself. So the name Andrew by itself would not give him that access. The group on FB has a name and you have to have an invitation to become a member. So knowing that there was a group on FB that a guy whose first name was Andrew would also not give him access to Andrews information.

So only having a first name and having knowledge of a group that has not been named leads to the conclusion that IANS claim to have gotten this information from the use of these two pieces of information is BS, in my opinion :)
But I didn't make such a claim, Bernie. I only told you that using first names gives away more information than you know. If you care about maintaining anonymity, quit doing it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557859 Jul 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Don't judge me.

http://mlkshk.com/r/54DT

There is always the back door.

Fennario

#557860 Jul 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
Hope you aren't getting the heat because of the post ( you are referring to here)of me recommending the people wanting to
Post w like minded people, should find a private forum.
No, Le_Le, you didn't cause any problem for me. I recommended the same thing myself a long time ago.
Le_le wrote:
Looks like they have though??
I guess so. I didn't know there was a room until Ken told me about it. I imagine it's like WSJLM was when I first arrived here.
Le_le wrote:
Yet, for some reason also enjoy "the dance" .. So they return here to wsjlm.. And take on roles of online martyrs.. lol..
Yeah, they suffer so. Clearwater and Serah crucify themselves almost daily.

You're a real jewel, Le_Le. Don't ever change.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557861 Jul 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Thanks for playing Scar.

I enjoyed it.

Tide and I used to do this before we got too busy. It's just a flurry of words. Nothing else. It's just a game, right?

No gender, no age, just a smile before sleep. Just black letters on a white background.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#557862 Jul 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't judge me.
http://mlkshk.com/r/54DT
There is always the back door.
Remember Hugekielbasa and... http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#557863 Jul 15, 2013
Good
Monday
Morning.....

“Life is not a matter of holding good cards,
but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.”

~ Jack London

Thought for the day....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#557864 Jul 15, 2013
Lord, I thank You for the Reminders that You send to me, to Let me know that You do not forget us, that You do not reject us, that You will Not leave us without help, direction, protection, supply, etc!

I thank You Jesus, My Friend, for helping my Friends, Those that Know You and Those that Don't!
You answer my Prayers and Praises spoken in complete Faith on their behalf Every Time!
Just as You always do for the ones I speak in complete Faith for myself and my family!

Yes LORD, and Every time I take hold of that GRACE that You supply for the Day, I See what You have Already Done!
I Thank You Father In the name of Jesus, I am grateful, thankful and I appreciate You!

In Jesus Name....

A prayer for today

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#557865 Jul 15, 2013
Encouraging Words....

But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

1 Peter 2:9

K-Love

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#557866 Jul 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night Qu.
Don't take anything I say seriously.
It's just a game.
:-)
Good Morning Tam... it' all good.

:)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#557867 Jul 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for playing Scar.
I enjoyed it.
Tide and I used to do this before we got too busy. It's just a flurry of words. Nothing else. It's just a game, right?
No gender, no age, just a smile before sleep. Just black letters on a white background.
Always, River. We made that clear a long time ago.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#557868 Jul 15, 2013
<<< The Son of God Music Ministry <<<<

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

<<<<<<<

(Chorus)
"There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears
There will be a day when the burdens of this place, will be no more,
we'll see Jesus face to face
But until that day, we'll hold on to you always

I know the journey seems so long
You feel you're walking on your own
But there has never been a step
Where you've walked out all alone"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#557869 Jul 15, 2013
Have a great day.....:-P~

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#557870 Jul 15, 2013
The Proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.

Treasures of wickedness profit nothing; but righteousness delievereth from death.

The Lord will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish; he casteth away the substance of the wicked.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557871 Jul 15, 2013
He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand; but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.

He that gathereth in summer is a wise summer; but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.

Blessings are upon the head of the just; but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557872 Jul 15, 2013
The memory of the just is blessed but the name of the wicked shall rot.

The wise in heart will receive commandments; but a prating fool shall fall.

He that walketh uprightly walketh surly; but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557873 Jul 15, 2013
He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow but a prating fool shall fall.

The mouth of the righteous man is a will of life but violence comvereth the mouth of the wicked.

Hatred stirreth up strifes; but love covereth all sins.

Fennario

#557874 Jul 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
That is extremely rude.
Hick-up is a man of god. He learned right and wrong from what people like him call "the good book." America is full of such people. This thread is full of them, too.
River Tam wrote:
Lacez seems like a nice young man with his own opinions ... You may not attack him without repercussions.
I agree. Hick-up may imagine that his god has already forgiven him, but I - and perhaps you as well - have a different ethic.

Location hidden

#557875 Jul 15, 2013
In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found; but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.

Wise men lay up knowledge; but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.

The rich man's wealth is his strong city; the destruction of the poor is their poverty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#557876 Jul 15, 2013
The labour of the righteous tendeth to life; the fruit of the wicked to sin.

He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction; but he that refuseth reproof erreth.

He that hideth hatred with lying lips and he that uttereth a slander is a fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 3,427
Josh Glidewell Lifetime Exteriorz roof. One sat... 12 min Joshy G 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min WasteWater 270,659
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min June VanDerMark 584,144
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min His Eminency dr S... 40,142
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 44 min Neelakaran 6,291
Scientific proof for God's existence 55 min Rick in Kansas 823
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 828,423
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web