Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#557788 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I listened to a Rabbi explain how we are "gods" or "godlike" and how we are a "reflection" of God.
It was very interesting and I won't go into depth here.
Suffice it to say that I believe we are all Gods. Some good, some bad, most somewhere in the middle.
We all have a potential to be "Good Gods" but it takes work. We can create or destroy. The choice is ours as individuals and called "freewill".
"Choose wisely my friend!"
:)
Deep..

By "gods"... I mean thinking the right to stand in judgement of another's soul.. Their destiny..

I believe there is not one perfect soul.. All fall short, there's just no way not to..it's called
-Being human.

Even a "Good god" can't carry the human weight of being God.

I will strive to be my best to humankind..and to Choose wisely..
Not afraid of tomorrow or what may be after I leave this life..

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557789 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS isn't the only one who calls you Bernie, Mr. Not Bernie. In fact, River just did.
LOL I think you have a misunderstanding. Others call me Bernie, this is true, but not the point. The point is IANS hasn't been calling others by the names that have been shared on this thread. And when IANS indicated by listing several names that have been shared on this thread. And indicated that by these names being shared on this thread, those who shared these names on this thread are responsible for information that is not on this thread being available. Since my name is not Bernie, it is just a name I am called, there is no information made available by the use of that name. A person would have to have my name to get information. Though my name and information that could be gathered from it is not the issue. The issue is the claim that he was able to go to Andrews FB page simply by knowing that his first name was Andrew and that there was a group he was part of on FB. Andrews FB page was not under the name Andrew by itself. So the name Andrew by itself would not give him that access. The group on FB has a name and you have to have an invitation to become a member. So knowing that there was a group on FB that a guy whose first name was Andrew would also not give him access to Andrews information. So only having a first name and having knowledge of a group that has not been named leads to the conclusion that IANS claim to have gotten this information from the use of these two pieces of information is BS, in my opinion :)

Location hidden

#557790 Jul 14, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
It means exactly what it says. But I believe in groundhogs day (loosely) and eventually we get through that narrow gate..........
Everyone?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#557791 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
A princess, a villain, a giant, a man with a mask dressed in black and...Mandy Patinkin.
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to be serenaded."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qa9GgtzTx_0XX
Does he sing Danny Boy?

Location hidden

#557792 Jul 14, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
@ B/man Carried forward.
So... I revert to a language that maybe believers can identify with. The Bible. And find them in the words I had looked up especially for Andrew in what I hoped was closer to his language...
<quoted text>.
This has to be the most beautiful Blessing anyone on this planet has ever given me.
Nothing I could ever say to you in 'your language' could ever come close.
But His Love is returned to you Brother, and thank you.
I salute you.
… and this was the song added on to a post he did not receive, when I sensed something was wrong.
HISGALUS 15:3
3 And they sing the Shir of Moshe [Rabbeinu], the eved Hashem, and the Shir of the SEH (Lamb, SHEMOT 12:3; YESHAYAH 53:7 Moshiach), saying, "Great and marvelous are your ma'asim (works), Hashem Adonoi Tzva'ot; Tzedek (Righteousness) and Emes (Truth) are your derakhim (ways, paths), MeLech kol HaGoyim (King of all the Nations).
Revelation 15:3
^^^
Blessings B/man... and thank you for sharing what you have. It's just how things have panned out today, while we wait also for news re my husband's mum. She is fading while I wait in the wings for them to be together.
Makes me think of how  Nelson Mandela is hanging onto life also. The news has the media on a death watch. I have known the paparazzi there like a swarm of bees for over a year. They can be hungry and twist truth right out of context if it means a sell...
Take Care my friend. Hope we can catch up again, but not sure about today.
God Bless you all ways.:)
Hello Peace Warrior, I agree. The Media here is also watching in regards to Nelson Mandela. I do not know much about him but what I have heard it seems another of the good man is coming to the end of this part of his journey. And will be greatly missed.
Have a great day Peace Warrior and be blessed, for you are :)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#557793 Jul 14, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone?
Only a FOOL would believe that everyone will be saved in the end. Here's PROOF that's not...REALITY: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#557794 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"We" seem to be the one's catching the brass ring.
Enjoy the spinning tea cups. I don't, they make me dizzy.
I remember the Merry-Go-Round at the Barnum Festival when I was a child. I can almost hear the Calliope and feel my sister's hand as we stood in line to ride....
Nice memories!!

Location hidden

#557795 Jul 14, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello River :) River Pond is from Dr. Who. I might have it spelled wrong :) I wouldn't call you scum. I think I would call you humorous :)
I understand more than most people think I do.

Remember, BMB, I'm the youngest one here. I have to work much harder to show people that I'm their equal. I know my audience. I have to. I have no idea what it was like when you were young but I grew up with the Internet and I was left to my own devices a lot.

I like people. That's why I'm here. If I can make you smile, then it's worth it to me. But, even though I know my audience, I don't know everything and sometimes I go too far and sometimes I fall short.

Falling short:

:-)

Location hidden

#557796 Jul 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that more and more Christians will come to see the wisdom of that advice over time. They'll simply get tired of being contradicted and ridiculed, which will intensify over the next few decades as our numbers and our confidence in contradicting the church swell.
And that's how it should be. Religion should be a private matter like ones sex life and ones financial situation. And that's all anybody is entitled to anyway - private faith and devotion. There is no right to take it to the streets ridicule-free.
Hope you aren't getting the heat because of the post ( you are referring to here)of me recommending the people wanting to
Post w like minded people, should find a private forum..

Looks like they have though??
Yet, for some reason also enjoy "the dance" .. So they return here to wsjlm..
And take on roles of online martyrs..
lol..

Location hidden

#557797 Jul 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he sing Danny Boy?
He does. He also tries to tell jokes.

Location hidden

#557798 Jul 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You're in ~ actually, we better add Sister Granny to the Band Wagon, LOL, so what is five? Quins!! How about that :)
xxx
Having your own identity seems foreign to you.. Doesn't it??
Sad.

Location hidden

#557799 Jul 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I haven't seen Weekend at Bernie's in ages.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YCTgcZ6ImsQXX
This movie was especially funny for me. I look just like him on the ski's :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#557800 Jul 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are denser, than what I thought.
We also was talking on KILLINGS of scorpions etc...of killing for meat. Also I am pretty sure that they did kill and eat the meat in
the Bibical days also. That is what I meant by the big picture.
I have no problem with anyone that wants to believe that you shouldn't eat beef or foul.
I myself , like a good T-bone, Prime Rib, Sirloin, Burgers, ect.
If it is prepared right.
In my exchange with you today I have not insulted you...I have only asked about what you have written. You however have resorted to implying that I am depressed...angry...lack reading comprehension...and now...say that I am dense.

Carry on...

Embrace the grey.

#557801 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
He does. He also tries to tell jokes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7qEAV2dtAUoXX
That's the other place I know him from!

Thanks. That was bothering me.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#557802 Jul 14, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
In my exchange with you today I have not insulted you...I have only asked about what you have written. You however have resorted to implying that I am depressed...angry...lack reading comprehension...and now...say that I am dense.
Carry on...
He's a troll, hon.

Since: Jul 13

Saint Petersburg, FL

#557803 Jul 14, 2013
That's like wanting to be loved by Cinderella. It's not healthy to love story book characters.

Location hidden

#557804 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, BMB, I'm the youngest one here. I have to work much harder to show people that I'm their equal. I know my audience. I have to. I have no idea what it was like when you were young but I grew up with the Internet and I was left to my own devices a lot.
I like people. That's why I'm here. If I can make you smile, then it's worth it to me. But, even though I know my audience, I don't know everything and sometimes I go too far and sometimes I fall short.
Falling short:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RgBkx-oyMhwXX
That's sad. The title and that she just hit too far back on the board. I know very little on the computer. I like to make people laugh too. It's good for the soul :) Good build up to the video. Response the video gives good insight to the person responding. Possibly :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557805 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Falling short:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RgBkx-oyMhwXX
Nah, the only question I would have, and I know that I know your Topix self, is who you really are elsewhere. In the real world.

Location hidden

#557806 Jul 14, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say anyone here attempting to link anyone or anything said here to Andrews death is doing so for shallow and self-serving martyrism. Andrew was a human, nothing more nothing less, he was a friend here and on facebook his passing has nothing to do with the discussions here and anyone trying to link the two should be ashamed of themselves.
Hi girl.
You would not believe the time I just spent to find this post of yours.
Ended up reading posts that I wish I hadn't..
:\

I have always admired your ability to be everyone's friend..

Serah is making a mockery of CS's death in trying to make these new posters seem like monsters.
She is using his passing to try and make her "point" that " her" thread has been taken over by those she
Wishes would go away..
She is extremely self serving in her posts regarding CS..
The nerve!- yuck!

Embrace the grey.

#557807 Jul 14, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
This movie was especially funny for me. I look just like him on the ski's :)
If I ever go skiing, I'll make sure to pack all the right gear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Ol Fuddy Duddy 548,727
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 750,780
How to defeat ISIS 7 min andet1987 10
Ebola Vaccine 14 min andet1987 1
The Lake of Fire 21 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 29 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Adam 230,021
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr top 1,071

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE