“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557735 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
HL said:
"Is Skom a sociopath?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Yes she did.

Fennario

#557736 Jul 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I don't believe that Happy Lesbo ever used the word sociopath in reference to you. It's not her style.
Catcher1 wrote:
It is not HL's style to call people names, let alone sociopath.
I agree. Nor did she call Skombolis a sociopath.

Unfortunately, the way I worded it didn't require that she did.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557738 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HL says he may be a two-bit lawyer.
How much is a bit?
Is there a defense for a brilliantly crazy deviant?

Location hidden

#557739 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, non-Bernie.
I'm Popeye.
Friend of River.
LOL Everyone calls me Bernie. It's just not my name, on any accounts.
Well hello Popeye :) Nice to meet you. Hold it, I didn't meet you. Never mind :)
Would that be River Tam or River Pond?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#557740 Jul 14, 2013
@ and this B/man...
I don't regret sharing with Andrew when it came to the truth. I'm glad we made the effort.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really stood for the truth then many of the things you said, you would have stopped saying because you had no intentions of looking into what I shared with you. The mere fact that you call the Creator, the Most High One a God/god says a lot. It sounds simple but it isn't. What you need to understand is that the "Word" of Yahweh was given to man, for man and His salvation and edification. Man can do with it what they want to, after all, he has a choice in whether or not he wishes to be in the Father's Kingdom or not. If you say the twisting, mistranslations, additions and subtractions from scripture doesn't affect anything then that would be nothing short of being dishonest and being blatantly naive.
You somehow believe the ruler of this world is going to allow you, a said believer who is guided by this book called the Bible not to introduce confusion by way of deception? The reason the entire book isn't hatcheted is that if most things were altered, then obviously people would lose faith in it, however, key things are changed and removed and texts that weren't even originally there, added. And yes, you really don't care about this because you already possess a one way train ticket to paradise. Awesome..
With due respect to you or any other learned person both in the English language and in Biblical history CS, my personal walk is not with any other god, but the One true God. If I never learn all the names you and they apply, it will still never stop me from having that relationship. If it is more comfortable with you to refer to such as 'I am that I am', even that cannot alter me living within my Father's Kingdom. That is the history I came into this world with, and I nor any can change that. But I will remain faithful to Him as always. regardless of what anyone thinks or says. I am only too aware of the facts in Biblical translations, but thus far, my Father has not let me down with His Word. One can also talk with Him - you know that - and I have shared such with many.

Nothing I share is dishonest either. As for terms you use - which I have to look up many in learning - I can understand your word naive, and have always been child like. I don't believe that is classified as wrong, but just as open heart and mind... as Jesus taught. It tho has always been perceived wrongly by any more learned all through my life, who cannot see or hear as I do. I even stutter and stumble at the enormity of all with English speech in real life, but that doesn't change the truth of any facts I share.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
In his set apart place (what you call holy), yes, your shoes should be removed from your feet. Out of curiosity, do you do that when you go to church? Anyhow, you are a very intelligent woman, and I'm happy we are having this chat. It will be well with you PW. It will be well.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
My body is my temple CS, and all the time where I can and am, I walk bare foot. Doesn't matter which Land I am in from Africa to the Pacific Isles... this doesn't change. I did not grow up with shoes.
I don't believe I am intelligent at all, as any knowledge of such higher things comes from my Father. I am just a voice-piece, and... it seems from some... a sounding board to bounce of, either in challenge or sharing peacefully.
I too am happy to share with you whatever I am able. Those who know me well enough know this is my custom. Even light hearted fun, as everyone knows life's heavies become every clowns playfulness.

Shalom my friend, I trust you will surely have nothing left to search out by the time we are through.
Stay Blessed in His Love and Peace until again.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557741 Jul 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A division in a building or structure enclosed by walls, a floor and a ceiling.
No.

What you have described is a billboard.

Long Beach, CA

#557742 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a defense for a brilliantly crazy deviant?
No defense is necessary.

It's not a crime to be brilliant, crazy or a deviant.

I will return the retainer.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#557743 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
What you have described is a billboard.
I see you have a two-bit sense of humor, too.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#557744 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:

I will return the retainer.
Nah, keep it.

It's only two bits...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557745 Jul 14, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
No one mentioned the name of the FB group, which also requires an invitation.
Interesting, I would have thought you would find all of this entertaining. I do :) If there is nothing to hide, why drop it? Surely not because it is causing drama. This place loves drama :)
By "drop it" I meant "quit whining". LOL

Fennario

#557746 Jul 14, 2013
I don't share your views on the ethics of reading Facebook pages. Nobody has an ethical duty to not look at Facebook.
hick-up wrote:
Someone let you into a private room or they gave you a list of names.
Is that so? Huh.

Would you consider such a person a traitor?

Long Beach, CA

#557747 Jul 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, keep it.
It's only two bits...
Dude, I'm not sure, but I could possibly buy the City of Riverside.

If I do, it's the outhouse for you.

Fennario

#557748 Jul 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
I know the reason you post here...... as I am sure you are aware. You have no idea on Christianity and nor will you while you have your closed lid attitude. Happy to leave it there......
You are knowing, but I have no idea? That's faith right there. You choose it, you believe it, and the thinking is over.

Location hidden

#557749 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, non-Bernie.
I'm Popeye.
Friend of River.
Have you met my friend Olive?

I think you two would make a cute couple.

Location hidden

#557750 Jul 14, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello B/man... whatever speculations, I would take my hat off to Ians if he was No 5!
Sure I smelt a rat around Andrew's RIP messages... but it was the warrior who posted this, that I admired. Someone who in the end after cutting him back for his ego I loved. Because he was honest. And in that honesty we could still smile.
... a good example of when 2 warriors meet despite crossing swords!
<quoted text>
Now you know, Ja!
<quoted text>
The sensitivity comes from not having dealt with the personal baggage, and what I don't agree with is when that is the excuse for taking it out on anyone around them who are not responsible for it. It is one thing to be active, but when the radio-active waste harms another soul within reach... that calls for adjustment.
<quoted text>
The wisdom that is as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves has a proven track record, of having overcome.
The knowledge that all things are possible to them that love God has also.
The understanding that patience is a by-product of such faith in the face of all trials thrown at one on earth without complaint if still alive, able to speak, or share by witness by giving praise belonging only to God then automatic respect is in the humility of sharing such overcoming possibilities.
<quoted text>
It is only for The Truth that we stand. All that is infinitely found within the Word of God can never be destroyed by translation of, any more than the fact that His Word can be missing. For those who know the sound of the Word, it has returned from the four quarters of the earth, and even the angels rejoice at that fact. It is ground enough to know, without looking for the flaws of mankind found within his written words. No-one can deflect from the sound, for God said... and it was.
<quoted text>
~smile~
All that is required even of warriors is to take their shoes from off their feet.
God Bless my friend. Let's see!:)
Hello Peace Warrior :) Indeed, if no 5) then, well played :) There was much truth to be found in the posts by Andrew. I looked forward to reading them. The whole thing regarding Andrew is not an issue to me. I did not know him personally. I had noticed some things but let them pass because they are not an issue to me. Some telling comments were made. I find it funny how those who present an image of themselves as being of superior intelligence, yet slip up on such simple things :)
My battles are not with any on this thread or on the internet. There are many battles that I must fight. This is not one of them :)
I hope your day is wonderful Peace Warrior :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#557751 Jul 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sister.....Deb copied a wonderful post between you and CS (Andrew) onto his Facebook Page...So his friends and family could see how articulate he was....He was very well liked....I'll go copy it so you can read it here....
I am deeply moved by Andrew's sudden passing, and heaven knows I can identify as a very young widow with the same... Please pass on my acknowledgement of another warrior in here and in life to his wife and family.
This was the post he didn't receive...
31 May 2013
when he wrote on the 4th May for me to repost his reply this was
Part 5 of 5

These were my final words... we played on the words 'Counter_' 2 posts earlier.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Quo Vadis? "Where are you going?"

That is why we are taking this path, using this key given us to enter in the same Faith which we have come so far with, and why we can smile knowing who's doorway it is. We shall in deed join in the song of Moses / Moshe.

" And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Revelation / Hisgalus 15:2-3

Shalom all ways C S... for it is Love His Love which conquers.
Counter_Point PW

PS... can you answer in 3 words?
My memory of a True Warrior who is now at Peace over that bridge we proved can be built if we can only show we care for humanity.
~~~~

Finishing off those 3 words for you Andrew, and loving memory of you.

~~~ God is Love ~~~
~S~H~A~L~O~M~ my Friend ~A~L~O~H~A~
~~~ I salute you ~~~

Location hidden

#557752 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
By "drop it" I meant "quit whining". LOL
LOL Now that is more fitting of your post :)

Fennario

#557753 Jul 14, 2013
I guess that I have hurt you in the past, and now you want to hurt me in revenge. Sorry. Even so, I expect you to take responsibility for your own feelings.
hick-up wrote:
you're are a sneak.
It's still my fault?

Fennario

#557754 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I'll give Skom a break and assume he became confused by her post.
The alternative is such blatant and horrible dishonesty that it would be appalling, even for him.
Yeah, that's probably it.

Location hidden

#557755 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask Alice what she clicked together. On second thought, that's probably not a good idea.
Hi BMB !!
Hi River :):):)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min River Tam 837,080
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min lovewithin 40,448
Bridge-of-Love - Russian Dating 13 min Josephine 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 589,409
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 20 min Doctor REALITY 24
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 36 min Sumac 344
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 37 min grandview461 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 51 min Lyndi 176,767
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr 9inchstud 4,087
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 271,266
More from around the web