Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557795 Jul 14, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello River :) River Pond is from Dr. Who. I might have it spelled wrong :) I wouldn't call you scum. I think I would call you humorous :)
I understand more than most people think I do.

Remember, BMB, I'm the youngest one here. I have to work much harder to show people that I'm their equal. I know my audience. I have to. I have no idea what it was like when you were young but I grew up with the Internet and I was left to my own devices a lot.

I like people. That's why I'm here. If I can make you smile, then it's worth it to me. But, even though I know my audience, I don't know everything and sometimes I go too far and sometimes I fall short.

Falling short:

:-)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#557796 Jul 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that more and more Christians will come to see the wisdom of that advice over time. They'll simply get tired of being contradicted and ridiculed, which will intensify over the next few decades as our numbers and our confidence in contradicting the church swell.
And that's how it should be. Religion should be a private matter like ones sex life and ones financial situation. And that's all anybody is entitled to anyway - private faith and devotion. There is no right to take it to the streets ridicule-free.
Hope you aren't getting the heat because of the post ( you are referring to here)of me recommending the people wanting to
Post w like minded people, should find a private forum..

Looks like they have though??
Yet, for some reason also enjoy "the dance" .. So they return here to wsjlm..
And take on roles of online martyrs..
lol..

Location hidden

#557797 Jul 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he sing Danny Boy?
He does. He also tries to tell jokes.

Location hidden

#557798 Jul 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You're in ~ actually, we better add Sister Granny to the Band Wagon, LOL, so what is five? Quins!! How about that :)
xxx
Having your own identity seems foreign to you.. Doesn't it??
Sad.

Location hidden

#557799 Jul 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I haven't seen Weekend at Bernie's in ages.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YCTgcZ6ImsQXX
This movie was especially funny for me. I look just like him on the ski's :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#557800 Jul 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are denser, than what I thought.
We also was talking on KILLINGS of scorpions etc...of killing for meat. Also I am pretty sure that they did kill and eat the meat in
the Bibical days also. That is what I meant by the big picture.
I have no problem with anyone that wants to believe that you shouldn't eat beef or foul.
I myself , like a good T-bone, Prime Rib, Sirloin, Burgers, ect.
If it is prepared right.
In my exchange with you today I have not insulted you...I have only asked about what you have written. You however have resorted to implying that I am depressed...angry...lack reading comprehension...and now...say that I am dense.

Carry on...

Since: Jan 11

United States

#557801 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
He does. He also tries to tell jokes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7qEAV2dtAUoXX
That's the other place I know him from!

Thanks. That was bothering me.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#557802 Jul 14, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
In my exchange with you today I have not insulted you...I have only asked about what you have written. You however have resorted to implying that I am depressed...angry...lack reading comprehension...and now...say that I am dense.
Carry on...
He's a troll, hon.

Since: Jul 13

Pinellas Park, FL

#557803 Jul 14, 2013
That's like wanting to be loved by Cinderella. It's not healthy to love story book characters.

Location hidden

#557804 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, BMB, I'm the youngest one here. I have to work much harder to show people that I'm their equal. I know my audience. I have to. I have no idea what it was like when you were young but I grew up with the Internet and I was left to my own devices a lot.
I like people. That's why I'm here. If I can make you smile, then it's worth it to me. But, even though I know my audience, I don't know everything and sometimes I go too far and sometimes I fall short.
Falling short:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RgBkx-oyMhwXX
That's sad. The title and that she just hit too far back on the board. I know very little on the computer. I like to make people laugh too. It's good for the soul :) Good build up to the video. Response the video gives good insight to the person responding. Possibly :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557805 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Falling short:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RgBkx-oyMhwXX
Nah, the only question I would have, and I know that I know your Topix self, is who you really are elsewhere. In the real world.

Location hidden

#557806 Jul 14, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say anyone here attempting to link anyone or anything said here to Andrews death is doing so for shallow and self-serving martyrism. Andrew was a human, nothing more nothing less, he was a friend here and on facebook his passing has nothing to do with the discussions here and anyone trying to link the two should be ashamed of themselves.
Hi girl.
You would not believe the time I just spent to find this post of yours.
Ended up reading posts that I wish I hadn't..
:\

I have always admired your ability to be everyone's friend..

Serah is making a mockery of CS's death in trying to make these new posters seem like monsters.
She is using his passing to try and make her "point" that " her" thread has been taken over by those she
Wishes would go away..
She is extremely self serving in her posts regarding CS..
The nerve!- yuck!

Since: Jan 11

United States

#557807 Jul 14, 2013
This movie was especially funny for me. I look just like him on the ski's :)
If I ever go skiing, I'll make sure to pack all the right gear.

Location hidden

#557808 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, the only question I would have, and I know that I know your Topix self, is who you really are elsewhere. In the real world.
I AM

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557809 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM
YES, YOU ARE

Location hidden

#557810 Jul 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the kill is complete; your post rife with speculation, insinuations, outright lies and character assassination ..
.. I will no longer read or respond to your posts ..
<< white-sheet descends >>
lol.
How many times have we both said that??

When someone is as outrageous as he is.....
Well. It's hard not to respond against his slander..especially if you value
What is right..

Location hidden

#557811 Jul 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the other place I know him from!
Thanks. That was bothering me.
He was also the Bass player for Hank Williams Sr.

That's not true as far as I know.

Location hidden

#557814 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
That's sad. The title and that she just hit too far back on the board. I know very little on the computer. I like to make people laugh too. It's good for the soul :) Good build up to the video. Response the video gives good insight to the person responding. Possibly :)
That's not sad. You missed my point.

When we fall down, we get up, brush our asses off and try again.

I totally failed at ballet but I learned things from it. Even though my dance skills were atrocious, the balance skills are still with me. It is what we learn that defines us, BMB.
Lost In Transition

United States

#557815 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Would that be River Tam or River Pond?
Or maybe Tam-pond.

Location hidden

#557816 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not sad. You missed my point.
When we fall down, we get up, brush our asses off and try again.
I totally failed at ballet but I learned things from it. Even though my dance skills were atrocious, the balance skills are still with me. It is what we learn that defines us, BMB.
Good Post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 641,797
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 25 min Paul is dead 4,155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min lightbeamrider 970,080
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 54 min Steve III 44,428
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 1 hr Sana khan 42
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Nipz8146 104,735
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Mistress3845 38,483
More from around the web