“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557685 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, but I demand to be given the last word, just to clarify.
I am not a "two-bit attorney," nor am I a liar.
OK?
Shame on HL for using that example! LOL

I wish you were a "two-bit" attorney. All I can afford. I also prefer lawyers who will at least stretch the truth for me.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557686 Jul 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>A list of members names was found at the room ...and many of those members post here. Ergo; the identity of many of the posters in this anonymous room has been compromised.
If you don't know what you're talking about, pls refrain from clouding the issue.
WTF is a "room" ?

A private website with passwords and everything ?

Or are you referring to a public Topix thread or a FB page made public but not advertised ?

Many Christians here think this thread is a "private Christian thread".

I think you should make it clear or drop it.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#557687 Jul 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>A group of people who came here at the invitation of Catcher to disrupt the Christians.... always remember that bit!! It is the important part.
.. Serah, come on, it's me, HL ..

.. yes, Catcher linked this thread on the PTAG forum. That's probably the reason Al Garcia showed up and most everyone considers him a fine Christian example ..

.. perhaps you're grieving Andrew's death too hard? If so, I get that; you're a very sensitive woman. But, your guilt and shame is unwarranted and there's no reason to own it ..

.. do I fault your religion? Yes, to a degree. As an x-Mormon, I understand the nature of your spiritual path. Just remember what the D&C's tell you: nobody attains perfection on this plane ..

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#557688 Jul 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
A list of members names was found at the room ...and many of those members post here. Ergo; the identity of many of the posters in this anonymous room has been compromised.
Then it wasn't a private room. It was a publicly viewable room. Anyone could view the room. It's open to anyone to peruse.

You do know you have the option to make the room private, no?

Yeah, that option is available.

Don't blame other people for the mistake of originators of the room and their negligence in not making the room private and unavailable to be accessed except by the members.
hick-up wrote:
If you don't know what you're talking about, pls refrain from clouding the issue.
I just clarified the issue.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557689 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Like this when Serah's wonderful friend called me a pervert just after I arrived here?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Lovely. Thank you, Jesus.

Don't we have not just the right, but the duty to push back against that if we can? We have no obligation to sit for a church that instructs millions of people to think like that.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557690 Jul 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was for the info I found about the ....
never mind.
Oh, yeah.

Keep the change.

Long Beach, CA

#557691 Jul 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>A list of members names was found at the room ...and many of those members post here. Ergo; the identity of many of the posters in this anonymous room has been compromised.
I hear Edward Snowden is one of the busted posters.

Long Beach, CA

#557692 Jul 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Serah, come on, it's me, HL ..
.. yes, Catcher linked this thread on the PTAG forum. That's probably the reason Al Garcia showed up and most everyone considers him a fine Christian example ..
.. perhaps you're grieving Andrew's death too hard? If so, I get that; you're a very sensitive woman. But, your guilt and shame is unwarranted and there's no reason to own it ..
.. do I fault your religion? Yes, to a degree. As an x-Mormon, I understand the nature of your spiritual path. Just remember what the D&C's tell you: nobody attains perfection on this plane ..
IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!

Anybody who accuses me of being the "inviter" must immediately return my bribe.

You go first. Place your check in the mail.

Fennario

#557693 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Ice Cube and Jabba the Hutt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XdtETaZKN9sXX
Forgive me. I'm not right.
She let herself go.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#557694 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm noted.....

:-)

Location hidden

#557695 Jul 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>If your idea of sanity is being as cynical as you ~ give me insanity anyday. However, in saying that, it is easy to see you were a spoiled kid and it is probably not your fault.
Who said I was sane?

If you call growing up in refugee camps and impoverished villages spoiled, then yes, I was spoiled.

Fennario

#557696 Jul 14, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the name from this song, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BgIizpjVYiwXX
Yes, but more like this version with lyrics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#557697 Jul 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ask her? I would have told you if you had asked me.
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't invited. And yes, I was snooping. Are you suggesting that I should I apologize for that or be ashamed? I don't feel ashamed, Lawrence.
<quoted text>
Debra A? "Truths"?
If you care about privacy and security, perhaps you, Judy, Debra, Bernie, Andrew, Steve, Serah and the others shouldn't be using one another's first names.
<quoted text>
You do.
<quoted text>
You have already given out enough. You're the portly Lawrence LeJ. of Georgia. Does it panic you that I know that? It shouldn't. I haven't shared any of this with any of you because I didn't want to panic you. It only came out when I speculated on a medical cause of Andrew's death based on his appearance, and confided that I knew what he looked like. I know what you look like, too - moon face and mustache.
Hello IANS. When you speculated on the cause of death, I understood that thought crossed your mind. What had been posted was very incomplete and at first seemed a bit incomplete. People reading RIP and such comments on Andrews page and not asking what happened. This seemed odd to me as well. I personally didn't find your speculation odd at all. And I did ask about someone asking and I received an answer. I have been convinced for some time that the FB group members didn't have to be who they say they are. Again I have a friend on FB that is a plant. It is a prank. If my real friends that I do know can create a fake FB page. So can someone I don't know and can't trust the motives of.
Those of us using first names when addressing each other doesn't give any information away. Firstly, my name is not Bernie. And my FB account doesn't have that name on it. Secondly, there are many people who have the same first name as I as is the case with the name Andrew. I myself have posted my full name and where I live on this thread because I had already been hacked by someone from this thread. So being secret about who we are is a joke to the hackers on this thread. Andrew didn't give his last name. So when it was said, I believe by you, that you had looked at his FB page, it told me that you have information on him from somewhere other than here. My first thought was the FB group. But, no one has given the name of the FB group on here. It has only been mentioned that there was one. And the FB group is private. So I come up with five options: 1) You are a hacker and are one of the hackers on this thread that break the law by hacking peoples personal accounts. 2) You have multiple identities here and are one of the member of the group under a different name. 3:) One of the members of the group is privately sharing with you personal information about other members there, a mole. 4) You work for Topix and are using the personal information on members accounts to break the law and hack the people on Topix personal accounts. or 5) You and Andrew are the same person. Just some of my thoughts on the matter :)

Location hidden

#557698 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, close, but no relation that I know of. But then again, Dad did get around :)

Location hidden

#557699 Jul 14, 2013
Please hackers, keep revealing information that proves you are breaking the law. :) It cracks me up that people that are so smart can be so dumb :)

Fennario

#557700 Jul 14, 2013
Lacez wrote:
I dislike many posters on this thread because they use their religion as a means to attempt to discriminate against others.
There are some pretty unlikeable people posting for the church. The further from zealous they are - that is, the less they bear the stamp of the church - the more likeable they are.
Lacez wrote:
They dislike me because I don't believe in their deity.
Although not all accept them, those are the terms imposed by their church. And we have no obligation to accept that if we can do something about it democratically. And we are.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#557701 Jul 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. while I agree that feelings are innate, humans seem to differ greatly on subjective truths including what is right or wrong ..
.. probably 95% of the people on this thread consider polygamy immoral. Among consenting adults, I don't ..
.. when provided with concrete examples, I'm able to grasp concepts readily. Can you name one thing that every person on this planet considers immoral ??..
Sorry , just got a chance to get back on.
There is no concrete examples, that ALL would consider immoral--we all see things differently. But one that comes to mind that the MAJORITY feel is very immoral is the Pedophiles,(except for the pedophile, of course, as they think it is okay for them to do this , and are fighting for their rights to do this.)
Peer pressure ---we have all experienced doing things that we do not normally do, or NOT do things that we normally do.
What was once immoral is just a common day occurence, and we get desensitized to a lot that we once called IMMORAL.
Our NEED---makes us ignore Morality: the person was so hungry, that he was caught stealing from a grocery store .
We know that stealing is immoral act but our NEED took over .
I feel that Polygamy is immoral. I would not want a wife that had many husbands, and would be in hopes that she would not want a husband that had many wives. To me Polygamy is adultery and having an affair all rolled up in one.
So to shorten--- Our conscience will teach and guide us EACH in what feels right and what feels wrong. You will KNOW. But some will still deny this thought within them .

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#557702 Jul 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
She let herself go.
Now we know who ate Gilbert Grape.

Location hidden

#557703 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take the blame.
But gee, all I wanted to do was promote the Holy Church of Catcher!
Best happy hour anywhere.
River Tam is our bouncer (too young to be a bartender).
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
River Tam is our bouncer (too young to be a bartender).
I keep telling you not to worry. I have a good lawyer.

Fennario

#557704 Jul 14, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see how she was blaming you and other atheists for her not wanting to socialize with Andrew?
Yes, many times.

And I and many others, you included, told her to shape up. She was floundering in Christian guilt. What she needed was verbal slap in a cold shower. That's something that she can't get from the Christians. They'll pray for her, hold her hand, and give her a few "There, there"s. But that just enables the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min AN NFL FAN 119,216
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 554,816
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 764,201
Holiday Wonderland 2 x 150 Lights Clear String ... 21 min anna 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min Grau 37,633
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 30 min black kyrptonian 641
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 34 min Classic 1,850
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 175,036
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 263,421
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr maikel 177

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE