Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try lacey boy but you clearly were talking about Rider and others "supporting CS's views".
"Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing up for him how?
He had hateful views and already had enough people supporting them, like Rider, RA, Lawlest, and so on."
_______
I think it's pretty clear who it is that needs to "Learn English" and it sure isn't Rider.
_______
Lacey caught in yet another lie.
Go figure!!!
Let them play their own games, RA ~ they are like wooden rocking horses stuck on a round a bout circus ride; we can give them a wave each time they go past :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this when Serah's wonderful friend called me a pervert just after I arrived here?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to do you brother or sister, that's OK with me as long as you're both consenting adults.
Have fun and don't forget the condoms.
Ms. Tam of the River, with all due respect and I put this nicely... you are a pervert.

Still I bid you Shalom.

Counter_Strike: Days of the Golden City are nigh. Come out of Rome and Babylon all His people.[Quo Vadis]***

Just post his postings, and you must admit, some of your postings have been rather perverted.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea....I am pretty direct.....
Sometimes it goes over well....Sometimes it doesn't.....
LOL
Who you telling?

LOL

Although your direct approach is much nicer than mine. Still just as direct but definitely nicer:)

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your interest.
When I have suggested that Christian find a private place to converse, it was offered as a solution to their complaint of having to read the opinions of non-Christians.
And although I'm sure that it is offered constructively and in good faith, I don't share your views on the ethics of reading Facebook pages. Nobody has an ethical duty to not look at Facebook.
Someone let you into a private room, or they gave you a list of names.
They ask no one, they informed no one.
And after you did your sneaking they and you kept it quiet until you no longer could.
It is what it is, and their is no denying it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not HL's style to call people names, let alone sociopath.
Not that Skom might not be one.
Settle down Chester, I already linked it.

:)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never get that concept across to most Christians.
They just lock up.
There is a reason the Jesus wasn't accepted as Messiah, and it wasn't because the Jews were being stubborn.
It is sad that the Paulines didn't abandon the OT and Judaism altogether. There really was no need to impress gentiles with "it's backed up by the Jews".

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
I am ashamed I did not reply to Andrew during his latter days on here because of the way his postings were being written.
Yet you choose to blame others.
Serah wrote:
I will always associate those who came here targeting Andrew as the reason he and I were not posting to each other
You need to accept responsibility for your choices rather than blame people that couldn't possibly be responsible for them. Grow up, Sarah.
Serah wrote:
He was targeted by a certain Atheist group and he was obviously suffering ~ and he died. That is not drama, that is fact.
That is not a fact. Andrew was not targeted by anybody. But this is a fact: You turned your back on your friend and he died.

I warned you more than once: "If you want to wage psyops on me, you may find it backfiring." http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Do you want to continue with this or put it to bed?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you thought of professional help?
It's available.
I don't know much about Australia but I'm sure there is a room for you somewhere.
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"
If your idea of sanity is being as cynical as you ~ give me insanity anyday. However, in saying that, it is easy to see you were a spoiled kid and it is probably not your fault.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
HL said:
"Is Skom a sociopath?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
" it's hard to resist reading into things; that's human nature. Is Skom a sociopath? Is Catcher a two-bit attorney, perhaps a liar? Is Clearwater depressed? Is River crazy or a brilliant deviant? Is HL really into bondage ??.."

She didn't call you a sociopath, though.

I was disappointed that she left out "is Duane a lesbian? "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Two things:
[1] That's not what I said nor why I post here. But the feeling-no-guilt about how I posted to Andrew (or anybody else) part is correct.
[2] You worship at the altar of guilt, blame and shame. It's called Christianity. If you assume decent standards and maintain integrity to them, you have little to be ashamed about.
I know the reason you post here...... as I am sure you are aware.

You have no idea on Christianity and nor will you while you have your closed lid attitude. Happy to leave it there......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yet you expect others to feel shame for expressing not censoring what they think.
<quoted text>
You amaze me. I blame your religion for making you this way. You dislike me for one reason and one reason only: I disapprove of the Christian church and say so. And you are not alone.
Wrong ~ you Judge Christians....... and you wouldn't have a clue about their lives.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Friends can be so much fun, so encouraging, so good; but friends can be discouraging and pull me down too. Please help me to be a friend that is there for others; a friend who is loving and kind, but who will speak words of truth and warning when necessary; a friend who uplifts and prays for others. And God, please give me friends who will be the same way with me. All people need love and support. Please fill that need in my life with Your presence and with the presence of good, biblical friends and loving family. Thank you so much. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Amen :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
I don't mind if it is ME they cut down---but cutting down Jesus Christ---I do!!
Then perhaps you shouldn't be discussing the matter in public. Your church is despised by millions that it has transgressed against. You would do well to face that fact and adapt accordingly, or you're in for a lot of grief. The backlash against your church is just getting under way.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why must there be a villain? Andrew cause of death was natural, not because of anything someone said or didn't say on this thread ..
.. you are shifting the blame for your unwarranted guilt to a group of people you dislike ..
A group of people who came here at the invitation of Catcher to disrupt the Christians.... always remember that bit!! It is the important part.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Let them play their own games, RA ~ they are like wooden rocking horses stuck on a round a bout circus ride; we can give them a wave each time they go past :)
"We" seem to be the one's catching the brass ring.

Enjoy the spinning tea cups. I don't, they make me dizzy.

I remember the Merry-Go-Round at the Barnum Festival when I was a child. I can almost hear the Calliope and feel my sister's hand as we stood in line to ride....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're becoming tiresome with this victim crap, Serah.
<quoted text>
Then stop whining about it.
Happiness is not defined by you, and Topix does not exist for your benefit. Personally, I prefer the thread with unbelievers in it. If anybody doesn't belong here, it's people that are unwilling to share.
You are unwilling to share....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
And sneaking around spying on people.
Don't forget the sneaking around spying on other posters.
Mmmh ~ sneaking and deliberate!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Serah
In your case, a GOD sends dead people to answer your prayers.
Remember,.. this is an entertainment site don't get caught up in the drama.
You can't find a GOD here, nor has any of you brought a GOD with you here on this entertainment site.
thanks for the entertainment ~ you're a barrel of laughs!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
" it's hard to resist reading into things; that's human nature. Is Skom a sociopath? Is Catcher a two-bit attorney, perhaps a liar? Is Clearwater depressed? Is River crazy or a brilliant deviant? Is HL really into bondage ??.."
She didn't call you a sociopath, though.
I was disappointed that she left out "is Duane a lesbian? "
I said she speculated. Although given she is the first one I have seen say that I would say it is also somewhat of an innuendo.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>...~ give me insanity anyday....
"Ask it shall be given."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Joyful8118 732,194
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min HipGnosis 173,226
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min KiMare 226,039
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min yon 2,379
Gay Pakistani snapchat 15 min INDIAN LAD 30 LON... 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Porkpie Hat 259,629
Animal Crossing New Leaf Friend codes (Jun '13) 22 min Pixel love 156
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min seriously the ori... 538,356

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••