|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been there. It was raining, and all the donut stores had closed.
So I came back.
Hello

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I liked him though, warts and all.
IN MEMORY OF ANDREW

.. because he was intelligent, he made everyone think ..

.. with me, he was gentle, always respectful of my rebuttals. We never indulged in name-calling or character assassination ..

.. he challenged me and, although he was a very serious man, he made me laugh ..

.. he was convinced his faith was true and, yes, he was arrogant about it. That's part of who he was ..

.. would Andrew approve of character assassination? I think if he could express himself, he'd say, "It's not necessary." His faith kept him strong and he did not have to resort to underhanded tactics to convey his beliefs ..

.. he was a good man ..

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things:
[1] That's not what I said nor why I post here. But the feeling-no-guilt about how I posted to Andrew (or anybody else) part is correct.
[2] You worship at the altar of guilt, blame and shame. It's called Christianity. If you assume decent standards and maintain integrity to them, you have little to be ashamed about.
A Sneak referencing quilt, blame, and shame ...

Do you spy on your neighbors?
Do you masterbate in dark corners?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
please don't let him intimidate you, it is exactly what he came here for along with his friends.
You're becoming tiresome with this victim crap, Serah.
Serah wrote:
it is up to us to keep this forum happy and caring.
Then stop whining about it.

Happiness is not defined by you, and Topix does not exist for your benefit. Personally, I prefer the thread with unbelievers in it. If anybody doesn't belong here, it's people that are unwilling to share.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. finally, some sanity ..
.. the hostility, petty squabbles and cheap shots on this thread have become utterly cruel. Instead of truth, fiction in the form of character assassination has become the backbone ..
.. bravo !!..
And sneaking around spying on people.
Don't forget the sneaking around spying on other posters.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I thought you were a Christian.
<quoted text>
When I was 5, I picked up a scorpion and took it to the edge of the clearing because some boys were trying to kill it with rocks. How old were you when you realized what was right?
<quoted text>
Neither do I. It's called standing up for what's right. When SIN comes in, it becomes illogical.
<quoted text>
I think I've proven that.
<quoted text>
What's not good, in my opinion, is that it's not a game to you. If it's not an adventure, it becomes a chore.
Dear Wise Younggun:

What is sin? Most Christians would probably say you are sinful because you fell in love with someone of the same gender and acted on that feeling.

You and I could say anyone who eats the dead flesh of a sentient being is sinful. Is killing a scorpion sinful? If I do not honor your personhood, am I sinful? Like you said, it's all illogical.

For some posters here, life is a chore. They hate this 'sinful' world and consider everyone, including themselves, sinful ..

Are my 'sins' greater than yours? Probably; I've lived longer and wrongdoings pile up; however, I do not regret my 'sins' because they were opportunities to learn. Isn't that what life is all about ??

xxoo & With Passion, HL

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No mam, you haven't proved anything. You are not even wet behind the ears, yet.
The Spiritual realm of Life is within us, knowing right from wrong is automatically within us ---ALL of us have this.Some people just choose not to see it or have RESPECT for this Spiritual side of us. All have it, regardless if you BELIEVE this or not.
.. knowing right from wrong is not automatic. It's part of the learning process. As a child, you may steal $5 from grandma; she'll never know. After all; she forgets most everything and will never remember how much money she had in her purse ..

.. would you kill a scorpion? RT wouldn't. That makes her a very spiritual person. Do you understand that ??..

.. if so inclined, would you define what spirituality looks like to you ??..
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>GOD doesn't ignore our Prayers Mike.... you might, but HE doesn't.
Your postings are starting to become sarcastic and personally rude ~ it was nicer when you were asking questions, even in your dubious way. For the life of me, I cannot see why you would come into a Forum about JESUS and love and toss insults at one of the nicest posters we have in here.
We should all self analyse ourselves and our reasonings and accordingly, up the grade when we know we are slipping. Hope you are enjoying your day/night Mike; it is Sunday, my chosen day for Sabbath, raining but not really cold.
Hello Serah

In your case, a GOD sends dead people to answer your prayers.

Remember,.. this is an entertainment site don't get caught up in the drama.

You can't find a GOD here, nor has any of you brought a GOD with you here on this entertainment site.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
For what? Posting scripture? No need.
To assume is to error. Tis no need to explain either.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding this comment and the one above it, Rider, I apologize.
I had read over my comment wrong and ended up misreading it myself.
To answer your original question as to where you supported his views, I do not have the time to go through all the posts, but you did have similar views about homosexuality. You, at times, had agreed with his comments on the topic, if I recall correctly, and that counts as support.
Once again, I apologize for my comment above and the one before that. While it is embarrassing, I find it better to admit when I am wrong rather than lie about it.
.. in fairness to Rider, the only comments I read were, "I'm not particularly fond of it," and "I don't understand it." ..

.. your display of maturity is noted, YoungUn ..

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
IN MEMORY OF ANDREW
.. because he was intelligent, he made everyone think ..
.. with me, he was gentle, always respectful of my rebuttals. We never indulged in name-calling or character assassination ..
.. he challenged me and, although he was a very serious man, he made me laugh ..
.. he was convinced his faith was true and, yes, he was arrogant about it. That's part of who he was ..
.. would Andrew approve of character assassination? I think if he could express himself, he'd say, "It's not necessary." His faith kept him strong and he did not have to resort to underhanded tactics to convey his beliefs ..
.. he was a good man ..
I don't want to fuel the fire.

So, no comment.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try lacey boy but you clearly were talking about Rider and others "supporting CS's views".
"Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing up for him how?
He had hateful views and already had enough people supporting them, like Rider, RA, Lawlest, and so on."
_______
I think it's pretty clear who it is that needs to "Learn English" and it sure isn't Rider.
_______
Lacey caught in yet another lie.
Go figure!!!
.. CS thought gays were immoral perverts. That didn't bother me because I don't take blanket statements personally ..

.. do you think the same thing? If you do, it won't bother me. I think many of the posters here are mentally ill or goofballs. Does that bother you ??..
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. knowing right from wrong is not automatic. It's part of the learning process. As a child, you may steal $5 from grandma; she'll never know. After all; she forgets most everything and will never remember how much money she had in her purse ..
.. would you kill a scorpion? RT wouldn't. That makes her a very spiritual person. Do you understand that ??..
Have you ever played a little game with your child as early as 2 years old-- when they slap you on your knee or face or somewhere on you, you pretend to cry and then they say 'sa-ri daddy/mommy (sorry), OR instead of saying anything, they look at you crying and with their little hands start patting you on the shoulder.

??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

To him that overcometh I will give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong hold.

Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Wherefore git up the lions of your mind.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I got stung three times by the same critter while laying in bed watching TV. It was the soft spot on my lower back over my right kidney. It hurt for days.

I caught the bastard in a mason jar ...placed a piece of paper towel over the opening and screwed on the band. And then I let it starve to death.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. CS thought gays were immoral perverts. That didn't bother me because I don't take blanket statements personally ..
.. do you think the same thing? If you do, it won't bother me. I think many of the posters here are mentally ill or goofballs. Does that bother you ??..
It bothers me.

It is harmful to our society.

And many ARE personally hurt.

Off to the gym.
contentWarning

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Discerning EVIL SPIRITS in TV Preachers

http://youtu.be/14h0k0PAz1Y

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try lacey boy but you clearly were talking about Rider and others "supporting CS's views".

"Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing up for him how?
He had hateful views and already had enough people supporting them, like Rider, RA, Lawlest, and so on."
_______

I think it's pretty clear who it is that needs to "Learn English" and it sure isn't Rider.
_______

Lacey caught in yet another lie.

Go figure!!!
And there you go, I'm betting that you won't reply to the next comment I made regarding my error.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
why did you say that Grandma would never know? and after all she forgets most everything anyway? IF you didn't KNOW that what you were planning to do , like STEAL $5 from her, was WRONG ??? and that it would be EASIER to do this to Grandma ???

Yes, knowing right from wrong is instilled in us.

We are taught some NO NO's --like sticking little fingers in light sockets (crawling age) and etc.

But at an accountable age we realize that we are responsible for our actions, and that some of our actions can hurt others, or that some of our actions can even throw us in jail. We just KNOW this .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I got stung three times by the same critter while laying in bed watching TV. It was the soft spot on my lower back over my right kidney. It hurt for days.
I caught the bastard in a mason jar ...placed a piece of paper towel over the opening and screwed on the band. And then I let it starve to death.
I caught myself a 20 legged scorpion and placed it in a tall jar mixer of wet sand, leaves and twigs. Study this ones habits and watched some amazing things about it. It build a tunnel at both ends of the openings where the it layed in the wet sand. Could turn itself over and crawl over itself when one opening was blocked. Feed it powered dog food. Why did I do such a thing as this curiousty. Just sharing is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 533,861 - 533,880 of596,473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

689 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 679,599
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Aerobatty 216,508
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min wilderide 89,430
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min yon 37,999
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min RFD 380
Gay Snapchat Names 17 min Coklover14 1,300
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 21 min Hitesrunprincess 52,483
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Robert F 511,838
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min Pegasus 250,312
•••
•••
•••