Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#557574 Jul 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no, I do not eat fowl. Because I still enjoy fish, I cannot call myself a vegetarian ..
Right

So why is it less moral to eat a cow than a fish?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557575 Jul 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I got stung three times by the same critter while laying in bed watching TV. It was the soft spot on my lower back over my right kidney. It hurt for days.
I caught the bastard in a mason jar ...placed a piece of paper towel over the opening and screwed on the band. And then I let it starve to death.
Feel free to "cook a baby goat in it's mother's milk". Christians say the OT commandments are bullshit.

In fact you would probably enjoy boiling the baby goat alive... and force its mother to watch.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#557576 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitewashed the outhouse?
Good Redneck.
:-)
It's big.

Almost 3' X 3'...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557578 Jul 14, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not spying if all the information is publicly available.
Exactly.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557579 Jul 14, 2013
Anything is plausible.
However, without proof or confession it is nothing but slander/libel AKA "bearing false witness".

You and I admit we were chemical abusers so if someone says "Duane is an alcoholic" they would be correct. If they say "Duane is a criminal." they would be lying.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
G
Trying to avoid this kind of stuff but I could list 6-7 off the top of my head that would make it very plausible. And the reason I am going to is because Larry shouldn't be dragged into this for repeating something I said when I know the details better
He got rid of patients who didn't follow his instructions (doctors that have been sued or are afraid of being sued do this and normally it is the former as most doctors will simply note their files if a patient opts not to follow instructions)
How many double-board certified s do you know that retire to Mexico?
If someone wanted to avoid civil litigation yet stay as close to the states as possible because of family, where would they go?
He definitely didn't go there to get away from religious and national symbolism like he said.
He still is in complete denial about opiates being physically addictive.
He got very angry when I said the doctor was responsible for me getting originally addicted. He accused me of lying when I said I followed the instructions to the letter which is the absolute truth. And he refused to say whose fault it would be then
He thinks only a very small segment of the population can even get addicted. His claims are so discredited on things like that or opiates not being physically addicted that denial is the only logical explanation because it has bit him in the behind
Sure its possible he isn't avoiding lawsuits. He may have lost most his money already in one and that's why he is there. Or maybe its neither. But its not like Ians would ever admit it. And as far as speculation goes, its not exactly crazy to consider. But not gonna say any more on it. Just don't want others involved because of me

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557580 Jul 14, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
Why did jesus help "ye of little faith", before "ye" had great faith?
LOL This makes absolutely no sense. Please site Book, chapter, and verse where you get anything like this. I think you are playing make believe. Why did the dog jump in the water to get dried off? It didn't happen. You are being silly.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557581 Jul 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. so far, I've received three FACEBOOK invites from Christians on this thread and was forced to refuse all of them. If this happened to me, I'm fairly certain it happened to IAN ..
.. from there, it's relatively easy to solve the puzzle. Did I scan through the friend's list? Yep! Blame curiosity, not morbid fascination or devious intent. It becomes a problem if I post something of a personal nature on Topix gleaned from information harvested off FACEBOOK ..
.. probably some Christians on this thread already know my real life identity. Does it bother me? Unless it's Dr. Shrink, it doesn't matter ..
.. it's hard to resist reading into things; that's human nature. Is Skom a sociopath? Is Catcher a two-bit attorney, perhaps a liar? Is Clearwater depressed? Is River crazy or a brilliant deviant? Is HL really into bondage ??..
.. to answer the last question - yes, it's great fun. Would you like a blue or pink scarf ??..
The only problem I have with you is you are gay. That only bothers me because I am not a woman. If I were a woman I would be asking you for a date.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#557582 Jul 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. They do not look at the big picture---just what THEY think or THEY believe.
You know God told the Jews to slaughter the lamb as a sacrifice
for their sins.
Not all of the THEYs have a problem with anyone else eating meat. Some of us choose to either cut out meat or at least cut back on our consumption because of health issues.

I did not cut out red meat and cut back on other meats for religious or moral reasons. I do however find it sad that we consume such a vast amount of meat that it has become the norm to raise our animals in the conditions that they have to live (if you can call it living).

I made this choice for myself only and I certainly don't feel that I should force that choice on anyone else...nor do I look down on them for having chosen differently.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#557583 Jul 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no, I do not eat fowl. Because I still enjoy fish, I cannot call myself a vegetarian ..
.. the wolf is a carnivore, it must kill to survive. Humans do not have to eat the flesh of a dead animal to survive. For me, that's the difference ..
.. give me some examples of this inborn 'sense of right and wrong,' OK? I'm not seeing it ..
We are born with a conscience. A sense of right and wrong. The conscience develops .
We have the URGE through this conscience to do right.

HL, there are some Parents (sad to say) that do not teach or guide their children---the children see nothing but drugs, anger, fighting and indecent acts, all the time , all day long.

You wonder how these children ever become 'A good upstanding , loving and kind individual' We all have this Conscience that TEACHES us within us. That CHOICE of doing right from wrong---SEEING right and wrong---HEARing right and wrong.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#557584 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Anything is plausible.
However, without proof or confession it is nothing but slander/libel AKA "bearing false witness".
You and I admit we were chemical abusers so if someone says "Duane is an alcoholic" they would be correct. If they say "Duane is a criminal." they would be lying.
<quoted text>
But there is a difference between stating something for a fact and speculating

Larry said I was probably right. Not that he knew I was. That's an opinion to me, not stating it as a fact

And I know i have always stated it as something that MIGHT be true. Phrasing it like "it wouldn't surprise me if" and ways like that

I would agree that stating something as a fact without proof would be over the line

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#557585 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

In fact you would probably enjoy boiling the baby goat alive... and force its mother to watch.
Case in point

Speculation

:)

(T) Peace

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#557586 Jul 14, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not spying if all the information is publicly available.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
I'm not trying to single you out. If anything I am posting to you instead of others because I know you and I can talk without it being confrontational

With that said, someone's trash is also publicly available. It is completely legal to root through someone's garbage to try to find out personal information about them once they have put that garbage on a public curb for pick-up

Does that make it any less creepy?

Ians apparently has made a habit of trying to investigate all sorts of posters with the purpose of finding out their real identities and things about them in real life. And not because he thinks someone may pose a threat or may be trying to con someone out of money or any possible justification. He is doing it just for the sake of stalking.

And I saw Catcher tried to use a physical description of someone first chance he got with the information Ians provided

Its creepy my friend. It just is

Again, posting to you because I can

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557587 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is a difference between stating something for a fact and speculating
Larry said I was probably right. Not that he knew I was. That's an opinion to me, not stating it as a fact
And I know i have always stated it as something that MIGHT be true. Phrasing it like "it wouldn't surprise me if" and ways like that
I would agree that stating something as a fact without proof would be over the line
That is why I confronted Larry and not you.
Larry stated it as a fact that IANS is a fugitive from justice.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557588 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point
Speculation
:)
(T) Peace
Nope. Sarcastic hyperbole. <smile>
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#557589 Jul 14, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of the THEYs have a problem with anyone else eating meat. Some of us choose to either cut out meat or at least cut back on our consumption because of health issues.
I did not cut out red meat and cut back on other meats for religious or moral reasons. I do however find it sad that we consume such a vast amount of meat that it has become the norm to raise our animals in the conditions that they have to live (if you can call it living).
I made this choice for myself only and I certainly don't feel that I should force that choice on anyone else...nor do I look down on them for having chosen differently.
I have no problem whatsoever of anyone eating meat or not eating meat.

My belief in Jesus Christ, does not have anything to do with eating meat or not eating meat. OR pork or shell fish.

Neither do I look down on anyone for having chosen differently.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557590 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not spying if all the information is publicly available.
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to single you out. If anything I am posting to you instead of others because I know you and I can talk without it being confrontational
With that said, someone's trash is also publicly available. It is completely legal to root through someone's garbage to try to find out personal information about them once they have put that garbage on a public curb for pick-up
Does that make it any less creepy?
Ians apparently has made a habit of trying to investigate all sorts of posters with the purpose of finding out their real identities and things about them in real life. And not because he thinks someone may pose a threat or may be trying to con someone out of money or any possible justification. He is doing it just for the sake of stalking.
And I saw Catcher tried to use a physical description of someone first chance he got with the information Ians provided
Its creepy my friend. It just is
Again, posting to you because I can
(T) Peace
I find lots of things "creepy". I don;t care if soneone is a dumpster diver.
Anyway, IMO, if you make it public it is your own fault not the person who finds it.

Tip: Shred your mail before putting it in the trash.
If you are getting rid of an item that still is useful, put it beside the trash can so someone who needs it can have it if they get there before the trash man.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#557591 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Right
So why is it less moral to eat a cow than a fish?
.. you have no respect for me and continue to disparage people I consider friends ..

.. nibbling on your bait becomes jeopardous because you meticulously set the hook to achieve the kill. One false move and it's over, from a placid inland lake into the skillet ..

.. it's best that we do not interact ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#557592 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem I have with you is you are gay. That only bothers me because I am not a woman. If I were a woman I would be asking you for a date.
.. would you arrive in a BMW, serve lobster and buy me scarves ??..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#557593 Jul 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
We are born with a conscience. A sense of right and wrong. The conscience develops .
We have the URGE through this conscience to do right.
HL, there are some Parents (sad to say) that do not teach or guide their children---the children see nothing but drugs, anger, fighting and indecent acts, all the time , all day long.
You wonder how these children ever become 'A good upstanding , loving and kind individual' We all have this Conscience that TEACHES us within us. That CHOICE of doing right from wrong---SEEING right and wrong---HEARing right and wrong.
.. while I agree that feelings are innate, humans seem to differ greatly on subjective truths including what is right or wrong ..

.. probably 95% of the people on this thread consider polygamy immoral. Among consenting adults, I don't ..

.. when provided with concrete examples, I'm able to grasp concepts readily. Can you name one thing that every person on this planet considers immoral ??..
Giogie

Las Vegas, NV

#557595 Jul 14, 2013
Well, because still not have girlfriend yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min truth 779,233
Gay snapchat names 19 min PolyBisexual 187
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 50 min MUQ2 37,847
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 55 min truth 18
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 560,745
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,161
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 175,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 265,584
Moses never existed 4 hr feces for jesus 860
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 11 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web