Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#557585 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

In fact you would probably enjoy boiling the baby goat alive... and force its mother to watch.
Case in point

Speculation

:)

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#557586 Jul 14, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not spying if all the information is publicly available.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
I'm not trying to single you out. If anything I am posting to you instead of others because I know you and I can talk without it being confrontational

With that said, someone's trash is also publicly available. It is completely legal to root through someone's garbage to try to find out personal information about them once they have put that garbage on a public curb for pick-up

Does that make it any less creepy?

Ians apparently has made a habit of trying to investigate all sorts of posters with the purpose of finding out their real identities and things about them in real life. And not because he thinks someone may pose a threat or may be trying to con someone out of money or any possible justification. He is doing it just for the sake of stalking.

And I saw Catcher tried to use a physical description of someone first chance he got with the information Ians provided

Its creepy my friend. It just is

Again, posting to you because I can

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557587 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is a difference between stating something for a fact and speculating
Larry said I was probably right. Not that he knew I was. That's an opinion to me, not stating it as a fact
And I know i have always stated it as something that MIGHT be true. Phrasing it like "it wouldn't surprise me if" and ways like that
I would agree that stating something as a fact without proof would be over the line
That is why I confronted Larry and not you.
Larry stated it as a fact that IANS is a fugitive from justice.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#557588 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point
Speculation
:)
(T) Peace
Nope. Sarcastic hyperbole. <smile>
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#557589 Jul 14, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of the THEYs have a problem with anyone else eating meat. Some of us choose to either cut out meat or at least cut back on our consumption because of health issues.
I did not cut out red meat and cut back on other meats for religious or moral reasons. I do however find it sad that we consume such a vast amount of meat that it has become the norm to raise our animals in the conditions that they have to live (if you can call it living).
I made this choice for myself only and I certainly don't feel that I should force that choice on anyone else...nor do I look down on them for having chosen differently.
I have no problem whatsoever of anyone eating meat or not eating meat.

My belief in Jesus Christ, does not have anything to do with eating meat or not eating meat. OR pork or shell fish.

Neither do I look down on anyone for having chosen differently.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#557590 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not spying if all the information is publicly available.
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to single you out. If anything I am posting to you instead of others because I know you and I can talk without it being confrontational
With that said, someone's trash is also publicly available. It is completely legal to root through someone's garbage to try to find out personal information about them once they have put that garbage on a public curb for pick-up
Does that make it any less creepy?
Ians apparently has made a habit of trying to investigate all sorts of posters with the purpose of finding out their real identities and things about them in real life. And not because he thinks someone may pose a threat or may be trying to con someone out of money or any possible justification. He is doing it just for the sake of stalking.
And I saw Catcher tried to use a physical description of someone first chance he got with the information Ians provided
Its creepy my friend. It just is
Again, posting to you because I can
(T) Peace
I find lots of things "creepy". I don;t care if soneone is a dumpster diver.
Anyway, IMO, if you make it public it is your own fault not the person who finds it.

Tip: Shred your mail before putting it in the trash.
If you are getting rid of an item that still is useful, put it beside the trash can so someone who needs it can have it if they get there before the trash man.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#557591 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Right
So why is it less moral to eat a cow than a fish?
.. you have no respect for me and continue to disparage people I consider friends ..

.. nibbling on your bait becomes jeopardous because you meticulously set the hook to achieve the kill. One false move and it's over, from a placid inland lake into the skillet ..

.. it's best that we do not interact ..

With Established Harem

#557592 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem I have with you is you are gay. That only bothers me because I am not a woman. If I were a woman I would be asking you for a date.
.. would you arrive in a BMW, serve lobster and buy me scarves ??..

With Established Harem

#557593 Jul 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
We are born with a conscience. A sense of right and wrong. The conscience develops .
We have the URGE through this conscience to do right.
HL, there are some Parents (sad to say) that do not teach or guide their children---the children see nothing but drugs, anger, fighting and indecent acts, all the time , all day long.
You wonder how these children ever become 'A good upstanding , loving and kind individual' We all have this Conscience that TEACHES us within us. That CHOICE of doing right from wrong---SEEING right and wrong---HEARing right and wrong.
.. while I agree that feelings are innate, humans seem to differ greatly on subjective truths including what is right or wrong ..

.. probably 95% of the people on this thread consider polygamy immoral. Among consenting adults, I don't ..

.. when provided with concrete examples, I'm able to grasp concepts readily. Can you name one thing that every person on this planet considers immoral ??..
Giogie

Las Vegas, NV

#557595 Jul 14, 2013
Well, because still not have girlfriend yet.

Location hidden

#557597 Jul 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you have no respect for me and continue to disparage people I consider friends ..
.. nibbling on your bait becomes jeopardous because you meticulously set the hook to achieve the kill. One false move and it's over, from a placid inland lake into the skillet ..
.. it's best that we do not interact ..
If I wanted to go after you I wouldn't have been so generous about how you placed your opinion in the middle of summarized excerpts from the article you linked. Surely you know when you link a source you don't include your opinion with the actual article? You link it and give your opinion after so it doesn't look like what you said was in the article.

This wasn't a trap as much as just amazement and curiosity I suppose. The blatant hypocrisy just seems endless. I figured there had to be more to it as nobody could possibly think they are taking the moral high-ground because they only eat some animals and not others. But maybe things simply are exactly as they seem

Kind of like how you speculated if i am a sociopath but then cry foul when speculation is directed at your friends

In any event, if you choose not to reply that is your choice obviously. I don't feel like I missed out on anything so no harm done

Location hidden

#557600 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I find lots of things "creepy". I don;t care if soneone is a dumpster diver.
Anyway, IMO, if you make it public it is your own fault not the person who finds it.
Tip: Shred your mail before putting it in the trash.
If you are getting rid of an item that still is useful, put it beside the trash can so someone who needs it can have it if they get there before the trash man.
Yeah I do both actually. I just set an old fax on top of my big Trash can last week actually which someone took and always shred personal documents

But just because something can be done doesn't make it right

People come to Topix because it is an anonymous forum. To use that to gather bits and pieces of information so they can track those people to other sites where only the people that already knew them would know how to find them is pretty shady imo

This is why people have to be so careful what they say. For me personally I never care about the aspect of it being used against me or I wouldn't share it in the first place. But this adds an entire new element. It is like now people have to be extra cautious about anything they say for worry someone will jot down any piece of personal information until they have enough to track the person in real life

Not what someone would expect from a "secular humanist" preaching ethics

JMO

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#557601 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted to go after you I wouldn't have been so generous about how you placed your opinion in the middle of summarized excerpts from the article you linked. Surely you know when you link a source you don't include your opinion with the actual article? You link it and give your opinion after so it doesn't look like what you said was in the article.
This wasn't a trap as much as just amazement and curiosity I suppose. The blatant hypocrisy just seems endless. I figured there had to be more to it as nobody could possibly think they are taking the moral high-ground because they only eat some animals and not others. But maybe things simply are exactly as they seem
Kind of like how you speculated if i am a sociopath but then cry foul when speculation is directed at your friends
In any event, if you choose not to reply that is your choice obviously. I don't feel like I missed out on anything so no harm done
Hey bro. Just saying hi. Don't have time for topix today.

Location hidden

#557602 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Sarcastic hyperbole. <smile>
LOL

I will give ya that!

Technically that would seem the better description:)

Location hidden

#557603 Jul 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bro. Just saying hi. Don't have time for topix today.
I hear ya

Thanks for the wave hello

Catch up with ya soon

(T) Peace

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#557604 Jul 14, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Epi
Afraid of a little challenge?
You much rather talk at people, rather then talk with people?
Kinda like what your pastor/pimp does with you!
Be quiet and listen to your pastor/pimp, "we pray together as one", which frustrate you as an individual who craves for attention. So here you are on an entertainment site pretending to be of value because your church won't recognize your value.
***smooch***

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557605 Jul 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Her post was well stated ...and for the most part true. But it doesn't apply to you. You didn't stumble onto somebody while cruising FB.. No Ians, you looked at a members list to a private room. Your name isn't on the members list ...meaning someone let you in. Yes, their is a scoundrel among the members.
How many times since your arrival here have you suggested to some of these folks that they should aquire a private meeting place? Really, I'm calling you out. You said you could find any post ...so tell me how many times you have suggested to posters here that they should aquire a private meeting place. Why would you suggest such a thing if your mission was to go there and sneak around? Sneaks are dishonest Ians. Has Skom been right about you all along?
Thank you for your interest.

When I have suggested that Christian find a private place to converse, it was offered as a solution to their complaint of having to read the opinions of non-Christians.

And although I'm sure that it is offered constructively and in good faith, I don't share your views on the ethics of reading Facebook pages. Nobody has an ethical duty to not look at Facebook.

With Established Harem

#557606 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the kill is complete; your post rife with speculation, insinuations, outright lies and character assassination ..

.. I will no longer read or respond to your posts ..

<< white-sheet descends >>

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557607 Jul 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
A Sneak referencing quilt, blame, and shame ... Do you spy on your neighbors? Do you masterbate in dark corners?
I guess that I have hurt you in the past, and now you want to hurt me in revenge. Sorry. Even so, I expect you to take responsibility for your own feelings.

Location hidden

#557608 Jul 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
***smooch***
Hey! You handed out "smooches"?

where is mine?

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dave Nelson 795,413
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 568,104
Scientific proof for God's existence 10 min thewordofme 562
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Just Think 120,716
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 25 min Clear Dharma 496
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 44 min white girl 14
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min Rick in Kansas 267,414
More from around the web