Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557667 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on WINLAC and WSJLM have known the other exists. No "invitation" was required. Just like when you went to WINLAC.
I used to guard me words on this thread. It has changed and not because of an "invasion" of non-believers but more of an "emigration" of believers.
I'll take the blame.

But gee, all I wanted to do was promote the Holy Church of Catcher!

Best happy hour anywhere.

River Tam is our bouncer (too young to be a bartender).

Long Beach, CA

#557669 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was just showing that HL did USE the word "sociopath" in response to IANS post that she never USED the word.
Think we can drop this line of thought. Plenty more obvious things for all of you to go after.(both sides).
Have at it, have fun.
Fine, but I demand to be given the last word, just to clarify.

I am not a "two-bit attorney," nor am I a liar.

OK?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#557670 Jul 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Who you telling?
LOL
Although your direct approach is much nicer than mine. Still just as direct but definitely nicer:)
Yea....You and I have "Talked" before...Haven't we?

((*L-))

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#557672 Jul 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that the Paulines didn't abandon the OT and Judaism altogether. There really was no need to impress gentiles with "it's backed up by the Jews".
Agreed

They'd have been better off to have done so. New god/new religion.

But then again, that was a common theme/motif of ancient religions. The father god producing a son god.

I tend to think that during the time, new gods had to have a segue in order to be accepted.

As we often hear, context means everything.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#557673 Jul 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>A group of people who came here at the invitation of Catcher to disrupt the Christians.... always remember that bit!! It is the important part.
No one invited me, I came here of my own volition and that's it.

I happened to see a familiar name while browsing the Top Stories section and arrived here.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557674 Jul 14, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding this comment and the one above it, Rider, I apologize.
I had read over my comment wrong and ended up misreading it myself.
To answer your original question as to where you supported his views, I do not have the time to go through all the posts, but you did have similar views about homosexuality. You, at times, had agreed with his comments on the topic, if I recall correctly, and that counts as support.
Once again, I apologize for my comment above and the one before that. While it is embarrassing, I find it better to admit when I am wrong rather than lie about it.
Very nice. I'm proud to be posting with you.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#557675 Jul 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was a private room.
If it was a private room then nothing was found at the room because nothing could be found at "the room".

These accusations are meaningless if that's the case.

Long Beach, CA

#557676 Jul 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
No one invited me, I came here of my own volition and that's it.
I happened to see a familiar name while browsing the Top Stories section and arrived here.
Hey, if that's the case you should return the twenty bucks I gave you to come here.

Fennario

#557677 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it disrespectful to my grandmother, her shoe or the boy?
I think I also posted that I actually had a good time. Have you been to the Cherry Blossom festival in Shanghai? It's very cool. Did your Grandmother ever coerce you into going on a date with a girl?
How is vomiting in the range of tantrum? Explain that one to me if you have time, old'un.
You, too - I'm proud to be on your team.

We have an excellent selection of people posting as unbelievers on this thread - over a dozen people of good character with good minds. That is the kind of person we should hope to be shaping.

We are all over the place geographically, physically, artistically, generationally, and sexually. But we're pretty well in agreement about not just religion, but also politics, humor, and academics - the intellectual and moral issues. Not every item, but we tend to agree more than not, and where we don't, we are respectful and tolerant.

Things may be deteriorating in many other arenas, especially for Americans. But in this area, the future looks rosy.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#557678 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not HL's style to call people names, let alone sociopath.
Not that Skom might not be one.
.. it's just another example of Skom taking things out of context ..

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

HL Wrote: it's hard to resist reading into things; that's human nature. Is Skom a sociopath? Is Catcher a two-bit attorney, perhaps a liar? Is Clearwater depressed? Is River crazy or a brilliant deviant? Is HL really into bondage ??

.. am I calling you a two-bit attorney and a liar ??..

.. would I call River crazy or a brilliant deviant ??..

.. this is just one of the reasons I refuse to have any further communication with Skom. For me, his behavior is unacceptable and I will not continue to read his skullduggery about IAN being a criminal riding a burro, you being an ambulance chaser or Le_Le a pathological liar ..

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#557679 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if that's the case you should return the twenty bucks I gave you to come here.
I thought that was for the info I found about the ....

never mind.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#557681 Jul 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You, too - I'm proud to be on your team.
We have an excellent selection of people posting as unbelievers on this thread - over a dozen people of good character with good minds. That is the kind of person we should hope to be shaping.
We are all over the place geographically, physically, artistically, generationally, and sexually. But we're pretty well in agreement about not just religion, but also politics, humor, and academics - the intellectual and moral issues. Not every item, but we tend to agree more than not, and where we don't, we are respectful and tolerant.
Things may be deteriorating in many other arenas, especially for Americans. But in this area, the future looks rosy.
lol

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557682 Jul 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was a private room.
You should have pulled the shade down.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#557683 Jul 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was a private room then nothing was found at the room because nothing could be found at "the room".
These accusations are meaningless if that's the case.
A list of members names was found at the room ...and many of those members post here. Ergo; the identity of many of the posters in this anonymous room has been compromised.

If you don't know what you're talking about, pls refrain from clouding the issue.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#557685 Jul 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, but I demand to be given the last word, just to clarify.
I am not a "two-bit attorney," nor am I a liar.
OK?
Shame on HL for using that example! LOL

I wish you were a "two-bit" attorney. All I can afford. I also prefer lawyers who will at least stretch the truth for me.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#557686 Jul 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>A list of members names was found at the room ...and many of those members post here. Ergo; the identity of many of the posters in this anonymous room has been compromised.
If you don't know what you're talking about, pls refrain from clouding the issue.
WTF is a "room" ?

A private website with passwords and everything ?

Or are you referring to a public Topix thread or a FB page made public but not advertised ?

Many Christians here think this thread is a "private Christian thread".

I think you should make it clear or drop it.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#557687 Jul 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>A group of people who came here at the invitation of Catcher to disrupt the Christians.... always remember that bit!! It is the important part.
.. Serah, come on, it's me, HL ..

.. yes, Catcher linked this thread on the PTAG forum. That's probably the reason Al Garcia showed up and most everyone considers him a fine Christian example ..

.. perhaps you're grieving Andrew's death too hard? If so, I get that; you're a very sensitive woman. But, your guilt and shame is unwarranted and there's no reason to own it ..

.. do I fault your religion? Yes, to a degree. As an x-Mormon, I understand the nature of your spiritual path. Just remember what the D&C's tell you: nobody attains perfection on this plane ..

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#557688 Jul 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
A list of members names was found at the room ...and many of those members post here. Ergo; the identity of many of the posters in this anonymous room has been compromised.
Then it wasn't a private room. It was a publicly viewable room. Anyone could view the room. It's open to anyone to peruse.

You do know you have the option to make the room private, no?

Yeah, that option is available.

Don't blame other people for the mistake of originators of the room and their negligence in not making the room private and unavailable to be accessed except by the members.
hick-up wrote:
I just clarified the issue.

Fennario

#557689 Jul 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Like this when Serah's wonderful friend called me a pervert just after I arrived here?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Lovely. Thank you, Jesus.

Don't we have not just the right, but the duty to push back against that if we can? We have no obligation to sit for a church that instructs millions of people to think like that.

Long Beach, CA

#557690 Jul 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was for the info I found about the ....
never mind.
Oh, yeah.

Keep the change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min old school 44,983
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Happy Lesbo 56,210
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liamm 650,606
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Rider on the Storm 182,969
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 30 min andet1987 2,350
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 34 min andet1987 5
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 34 min ChristineM 445,932
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Hangman 971,868
More from around the web