|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
The reason for my post was something ians added to his post. Won't go looking for it but it said ...
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You won't look for it? Then you need to STFU. You have no creedence, Clearwater.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Translation: Only people that hate Christ and Christians can post.
Ever the victim.

No, Clearwater. You know the rules. If you want to paraphrase me, you need to get it right.

I'll tell you the same thing I told Skombolis. If you intend to comment about my posts, you need to get them right, which means that you need to be able to find them. There are any number of ways of doing that.

You can bookmark the post when you read it and put a key phrase in its title. Every few weeks, you can delete the ones you never used.

Or, if you can accurately recall a key phrase in it, you can do a search of the site using the following parameters
site:topix.com "aint necessarily" "[phrase of interest]"

Or, if you're not unable or unwilling to do that, you can ask me what I said. I can usually find the post for you, and will if I can.

But failing all of that, you should probably avoid commenting on what you think I said. I do not give you permission to misrepresent or mischaracterize me, and I will respond about like this and the next post.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
You posted about [Andrew's death] before we even knew what happened saying that some devout Christians don't want to talk about suicide. Now that is true but your point as always is to use something to stir up hate for Christians.
Here is the post in question:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

The relevant sentences were, "[The] rest are all skirting around the issue, which strongly suggests that it was suicide" and "Nobody would want to discuss suicide in a man of faith."

What didn't you like about that?

Like the professional Christian victim you are, you see hatred for Christians where there was none.

So who is it that is stirring up hate here, Clearwater?

As you know, I consider the Christian church a bane, and will continue to argue that point for as long as I believe it. And if you choose to call that hatred or bigotry, I will answer to that as I always have, and as I have done here yet again.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you yapping about?
Can't you read?
I was talking about CS's support for your hateful views.
Learn English.
Nice try lacey boy but you clearly were talking about Rider and others "supporting CS's views".

"Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing up for him how?
He had hateful views and already had enough people supporting them, like Rider, RA, Lawlest, and so on."
_______

I think it's pretty clear who it is that needs to "Learn English" and it sure isn't Rider.
_______

Lacey caught in yet another lie.

Go figure!!!
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old Testament
According to Lewis Black.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Whadda hoot.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It's simply what I believe happened exactly.
<quoted text>Not necessarily. There were also false prophets. When the people were in rebellion against the Lord and worshipping other gods/goddesses... the false prophets were more celebrated than the true prophets... because true prophets relayed the information or warnings that people didn't want to hear.
False prophets were more politically-correct than truthful.
<quoted text>Jesus, having the gift of prophecy (and being truthful) relayed that info to Peter. As to the claims of freewill, Jesus simply foresaw events that would take place and choices that would be made.
Hi Qu !!!

I know it really sucks when I have to say this, but I'm serious.

Nice to see you.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old Testament
According to Lewis Black.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Perfect.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Qu !!!
I know it really sucks when I have to say this, but I'm serious.
Nice to see you.
Thank you (((Tammy))). Glad you're here and over @ the other forum as well.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
It's simply what I believe happened exactly.
I understand that. You must believe what you believe, because that is the belief.

Prophecies et al. You believe it.
Qu_innocence wrote:
Not necessarily. There were also false prophets. When the people were in rebellion against the Lord and worshipping other gods/goddesses... the false prophets were more celebrated than the true prophets... because true prophets relayed the information or warnings that people didn't want to hear. False prophets were more politically-correct than truthful.
Nevertheless, you can't point to one fulfilled prophecy, as was said to be in full and complete, in the bible, from sources outside of the bible that would confirm those prophecies, or any prophecy for that matter, has ever came to pass.
Qu_innocence wrote:
Jesus, having the gift of prophecy (and being truthful) relayed that info to Peter. As to the claims of freewill, Jesus simply foresaw events that would take place and choices that would be made.
If the Jesus! saw events that were to happen, and as only they could happen(it's your deity, it would necessarily have to be as such), then there is no freewill.

Humans are scripted automatons in that scenario. Within that mythology, we can do only as we will do, the deity knows this, and has known it before it "created" a thing.

There is no freewill in that construct.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No mam, you haven't proved anything. You are not even wet behind the ears, yet.
The Spiritual realm of Life is within us, knowing right from wrong is automatically within us ---ALL of us have this.Some people just choose not to see it or have RESPECT for this Spiritual side of us. All have it, regardless if you BELIEVE this or not.
to what do you refer... spiritual

I fell awe at life, the universe, nature, et al

gods do not speak

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

feel

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try lacey boy but you clearly were talking about Rider and others "supporting CS's views".
"Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing up for him how?
He had hateful views and already had enough people supporting them, like Rider, RA, Lawlest, and so on."
_______
I think it's pretty clear who it is that needs to "Learn English" and it sure isn't Rider.
_______
Lacey caught in yet another lie.
Go figure!!!
Do you ever feel anxious, say for instance, when around a baker of apple pies?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
Just another thought, if I was to look someone up on topix (an anonymous forum) on facebook (a real life forum). I would mention it to them. hey I saw your profile on facebook.
That seem threatening.
I sure wouldn't drop creepy hints that i was on to them or knew things about them that i probably shouldn't know.
Somebody taking your advice would be leaving the creepy hint. Like Clearwater, you work to find fault where there is none.

And there is nothing on Facebook that I shouldn't know except what shouldn't be posted.
Thats creepy and from what I read thats what he did.
You're projecting your manner of thinking onto my actions, which are motivated by my way of thinking.

What I did was research in order to learn more about the people I was interacting with, and I handled it properly. I alarmed nobody, I shared my findings with nobody, and I misused no information. In fact, I used what I learned to share information about a variety of topics, including suicide, end-stage organ disease, the commonest causes of death in young people, and Marfan's Syndrome.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ever the victim.
No, Clearwater. You know the rules. If you want to paraphrase me, you need to get it right.
I'll tell you the same thing I told Skombolis. If you intend to comment about my posts, you need to get them right, which means that you need to be able to find them. There are any number of ways of doing that.
You can bookmark the post when you read it and put a key phrase in its title. Every few weeks, you can delete the ones you never used.
Or, if you can accurately recall a key phrase in it, you can do a search of the site using the following parameters
site:topix.com "aint necessarily" "[phrase of interest]"
Or, if you're not unable or unwilling to do that, you can ask me what I said. I can usually find the post for you, and will if I can.
But failing all of that, you should probably avoid commenting on what you think I said. I do not give you permission to misrepresent or mischaracterize me, and I will respond about like this and the next post.
Like this when Serah's wonderful friend called me a pervert just after I arrived here?

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> I understand that. You must believe what you believe, because that is the belief.
Prophecies et al. You believe it.
I'm not saying this to be funny... but Amen.
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Nevertheless, you can't point to one fulfilled prophecy, as was said to be in full and complete, in the bible, from sources outside of the bible that would confirm those prophecies, or any prophecy for that matter, has ever came to pass.
There are many but one in particular is Israel becoming it's own nation state in 1948. It was a prophecy that would be fulfilled many, many years after they had been in captivity and cast into distant lands.

Prophet Ezekiel: "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms." Ezekiel 37:21-22

There's a lot that went on with that situation, but never the less the prophecy had been fulfilled.
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>If the Jesus! saw events that were to happen, and as only they could happen(it's your deity, it would necessarily have to be as such), then there is no freewill.
Humans are scripted automatons in that scenario. Within that mythology, we can do only as we will do, the deity knows this, and has known it before it "created" a thing.
There is no freewill in that construct.
Even a secular clairvoyant in our day can look into the future. Nevertheless, they still have freewill.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you (((Tammy))). Glad you're here and over @ the other forum as well.
The other forum doesn't like me very well. I'm sure it's partly my fault.

:-)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
I'm not saying this to be funny... but Amen.
There are many but one in particular is Israel becoming it's own nation state in 1948. It was a prophecy that would be fulfilled many, many years after they had been in captivity and cast into distant lands.
Prophet Ezekiel: "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms." Ezekiel 37:21-22
There's a lot that went on with that situation, but never the less the prophecy had been fulfilled.
Even a secular clairvoyant in our day can look into the future. Nevertheless, they still have freewill.
You left out the rest of the prophecy.

It wasn't fulfilled.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The other forum doesn't like me very well. I'm sure it's partly my fault.
:-)
:)

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not saying this to be funny... but Amen.
<quoted text>There are many but one in particular is Israel becoming it's own nation state in 1948. It was a prophecy that would be fulfilled many, many years after they had been in captivity and cast into distant lands.
<quoted text>Even a secular clairvoyant in our day can look into the future. Nevertheless, they still have freewill.
Me and some of my "friends" can overtake some land and call it Israel. It doesn't make it a prophesy foretold. It makes it a crime.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

>>> The Son of God Music Ministry >>>>

John Chapter 7

"...After this, Jesus went around in Galilee. He did not want to go about in Judea because the Jewish leaders there were looking for a way to kill Him. But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, Jesus’ brothers said to Him,:

'Leave Galilee and go to Judea, so that Your disciples there may see the works you do. No one who wants to become a public figure ACTS IN SECRET. Since you are doing these things, show Yourself to the world.”

(For even His own brothers did not believe in Him.)

Therefore Jesus told them,'My time is not yet here... for you any time will do. The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me BECAUSE I testify that its works are evil. You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival yet, because My time has not fully come.” After He had said this, He stayed in Galilee.

However, after His brothers had left for the festival, He went also, NOT PUBLICLY, BUT IN SECRET. Now at the festival the Jewish leaders were watching (INTENTLY) for Jesus and asking:

“WHERE IS HE???”

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My ponytail is gone now but I do have a mustache and goatee now.
<smile>
That's your look in the photo you use on Facebook, My Space and SoundCloud - fedora, shades, mustache, goatee, and guitar.

As you know, I was discreet with the information I gathered, even while we were feuding. I learned not to do that the hard way about two years ago when I inadvertently hurt a friend sharing some information.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

526 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min lightbeamrider 722,189
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 533,585
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Buck Crick 224,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min WildWeirdWillie 172,550
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 39 min ocxz 115,621
Sacramento Addiction Therapist Uses Her Educati... 53 min The Addictions Coach 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 256,978
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••