Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#557370 Jul 13, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
You should open a magazine stand on that spot while you wait ...off-track betting, lotto, beer, medical marijuana, reloading supplies. At least you'll stay busy and maybe turn a profit.
Well, holding my breath sure ain't turning me a profit.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#557371 Jul 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I learned they were not my place and got out. My appearance was of course, to promote the love of JESUS and that as Children of GOD we are all loved by GOD.
I spoke of our afterlife, the tales of the caterpillars and the water bugs, messages from the after life that have proven of an after life; posted links to NDE's and also to scientific sites supporting GOD and DNA being part of magnificent planning and creation.
Spoken of the miracle of life ~ and then realised I was not wanted, and got out.

Riiiight.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#557372 Jul 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone so involved with this thread that they would kill themselves was mentally ill before they got to Topix. They would probably have done it over a spilled cup of tea if they didn't come here.
Andrew gave as good as he got. I miss him.
Andrew didn't kill himself.... he died at work at his desk, apparently a heart attack. I thought that was well known.

I miss him too.

#557373 Jul 13, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE- wrote:
<quoted text>Christian Fundamentalism = Xtain!~
Well, make up all the code words you like, but don't expect me to know anything about them

#557374 Jul 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part of atheism were you mislead about, dear?
Actually, my child, I wasn't misled by the people, just to make myself clear, I just didn't like what I saw.....

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557375 Jul 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
They are hard to rank: Clearwater, Red Apples and Trifecta.
True dat.

#557376 Jul 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? Don't worry, I don't use The Facebook.
Are you insinuating that I throw tantrums? If so, show me one. I can post some recent ones of yours.
Here's the thing, older person. I know who I am. I know what I am and where I've been and I know what I've seen. What I've seen in the past and what I've seen in your posts indicate, to me, that you don't have a good grasp on reality.
Just sayin
I'm 57 young'un, and know exactly who I am. Wasn't insinuating that you throw tantrums, was insinuating that eventually you will understand that one can laugh within oneself, and it doesn't need to be hysterically. Post away, I don't mind what it is you drag up from my past ~ and you have posted where you vomited on your grandmother's foot for making you go on a date with a boy, and in my eyes, that is not only disrespectful, but it is certainly in the range of tantrum.

Fennario

#557377 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Oooh....Here comes the STALKER....Watch out... I'm watching you and KNOW what you did last summer.... Chi...Chi...Chi... Caw...Caw...Caw
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You're decompensating, Epi. Try to maintain a remnant of dignity. I have known what I know for months.
Epiphany2 wrote:
Whatever Ians.....
I don't mind you expressing your frustration and indignation, but if you choose to poke, you might get get poked back. Be a big girl about it.

I liked the Jason Voorhees sound effects, though. We get so little wit or humor from the church crowd.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557378 Jul 13, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a LOT to learn ahead of you.
I'm counting on it. I've learned a lot from you.

Kudos !!!
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You play games with yourself and all that you meet
Yes, I do.
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have to grasp reality also!
I don't just grasp it. I pick it up by it's ankles and shake it to see what falls out of it's pockets.

Shiny Stuff !!!!

Fennario

#557379 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
That is the key.....Stay close to God and exclude the negativity And each day gets easier if the effort is given
Skombolis wrote:
:) I had two jokes i wanted to make. One about a "Topix tracker" and the other about Tide when I saw a conversation about laundry detergent! But I decided even the jokes would probably lead to the negative stuff so I am gonna try to lay off even those for a while. Plus I was thinking you would probably say "hmm, you made it 5 minutes, that's a new record" or something like that!
Are you trying to be a better person? I'll support you in that for as long as you can keep it up.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#557380 Jul 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I thought you were a Christian.
<quoted text>
When I was 5, I picked up a scorpion and took it to the edge of the clearing because some boys were trying to kill it with rocks. How old were you when you realized what was right?
<quoted text>
Neither do I. It's called standing up for what's right. When SIN comes in, it becomes illogical.
<quoted text>
I think I've proven that.
<quoted text>
What's not good, in my opinion, is that it's not a game to you. If it's not an adventure, it becomes a chore.
No mam, you haven't proved anything. You are not even wet behind the ears, yet.

The Spiritual realm of Life is within us, knowing right from wrong is automatically within us ---ALL of us have this.Some people just choose not to see it or have RESPECT for this Spiritual side of us. All have it, regardless if you BELIEVE this or not.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#557381 Jul 13, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaaa...
Nothing like a good old fashioned self fulfilling prophecy.
"I will write the word, "conjecture", in the next sentence. I think it now goes beyond mere conjecture. THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED!"
Hey there Scaritual, most of the time the Bible doesn't give a minute by minute detail of occurences. What could transpire in the next sentence or next few sentences is an hour, a few hours, days, years or centuries for example.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557382 Jul 13, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything would be so boring, if we all agreed.
No it wouldn't.

LOL
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#557383 Jul 13, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No mam, you haven't proved anything. You are not even wet behind the ears, yet.
The Spiritual realm of Life is within us, knowing right from wrong is automatically within us ---ALL of us have this.Some people just choose not to see it or have RESPECT for this Spiritual side of us. All have it, regardless if you BELIEVE this or not.
Correction---PROVEN anything.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#557384 Jul 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough about law to know there are many liars involved, and the more money involved, the more lies......
No different than politics or religion.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#557385 Jul 13, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You know that if you admire Darwin so much, there is a place called that here, in the Top End.
I had planned on going to Australia this summer. Then life happened.
If I am given a pardon on my 'death sentence', I will make every effort to go there.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#557386 Jul 13, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the reason for your appearance on a few of the atheist threads a while back?
Exchange of weather info?
Dang that double standard. <smile>

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557388 Jul 13, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, holding my breath sure ain't turning me a profit.
Just speaking of the marijuana part, you need to exhale.

Sometimes, at first, you exhale violently.

Give your lungs a minute or two to talk to your brain and then they're like, dude...OK, you can come back in.

Fennario

#557389 Jul 13, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Ian's hope (that's how I saw it) that this was a Christian that killed himself.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You're a sickening human being, Clearwater.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Feel the love.
I'll tell you the same thing I just told Epi when she posted her gratuitous slur, Clearwater. If you choose to throw stones, don't whine when one gets tossed back at you.

And let us not be hypocritical here, shall we? What love? You support a church that teaches that unbelievers are corrupt, vile, abominable, godless vessels in the service of evil, not one of which does any good, and fit to be burned alive forever as the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers. Is that not correct?

Then you maligned me personally. So what love were you expecting to feel?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#557390 Jul 13, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>You call that telling it like it is?

Show me a post of support for his views that I wrote. Oh, and good luck..........
What are you yapping about?
Can't you read?
I was talking about CS's support for your hateful views.

Learn English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Duhduh1970 831,543
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 586,605
News Many Tennesseans remain opposed to same-sex unions 8 min MamasDaddysKuzinsBro 3
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 23 min Whats up 61
is it a good idea to date a mexican guy? (Feb '09) 26 min Sllskksk 181
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Smokin Joe 121,747
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Smokin Joe 2,330
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Mr Wiggley 443,009
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 176,591
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 hr Tony17 99,363
More from around the web