United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!! There you are, was wondering if I'd see ya. Was just about to reply to your post to Lifelover when I saw this one to me:)
Dang uncooperative rooster!
Hope you have been doing great
(T) Peace
I FORGOT BACK TO TOPIC , remember! know That you still a war monger idiot , as Democrats are same boat as the Republicans when come to Acidic Foreign Policy. BHAHHAAA

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sickening human being, Clearwater.
Agreed.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
RE:
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary thought it he was a gardener according to John.
"She, supposing that he was the gardener," - John 20:15
Thank you for proving that you know nothing about the Bible.
You just lie constantly.
Don't get angry, fool; get good.

Now, go find a gardener who said what you claimed.

I'll wait.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are hard to rank: Clearwater, Red Apples and Trifecta.
I think Trifecta has some mental problems so I cut him/her some slack. CeeCee and Poisoned Apples work real hard at being dangerous sociopaths. IMHO, Trifecta needs meds, the other two need a high security psychiatric hospital. They could share a ward with Doctor Reality.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So we should Prideful...HUH?
M-kay.....
:-)
you should exercise cation when speaking of pride

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A fun project for sure.
Got it 90% ready for paint. Need to mask they window sills so no paint spray sneaks in. They might do it right but better safe than sorry.

Going to see if I can get the window chrome off, not sure if Ihave the right tools though.

From other car enthusiasts, I was told the more prep work I do myself, the better it will come out.

It's pouring down rain now so I will have to wait until tomorrow.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then :) I must have been successful at provoking thought and it seems some pride came along with it. I have no desire to equate with anyone. If some one thinks themselves better than me, that's OK. I though consider none greater none less, just with different life experience. From reading other posts from you I don't get the impression that you are one of those better than thou kind of people. Perhaps I said something that rubbed you the wrong way. As of yet, with you, that has not been my intent. I work a full time job, a part time job, and another part time job, take Hebrew classes and raise three children by myself. Making meals, washing clothes, cleaning up after them, tend to their wants and needs, do the outside chores, do home repairs, help others in the community, and on any given day donate my time to baby sitting three to five neighborhood children, and I could go on but won't. So if anyone thinks that I don't do enough to be considered equal with them enough to have a conversation with them, I don't care. I don't have a problem with not doing enough, a better argument would be I do too much and I should slow down and try to rest more than three hours a night. Yes one or two nights a week I do rest five or six hours so I am not complaining. It is my choice. And I am fine with my efforts.
I don't remember what this was in answer too BM. I enjoy your posts. If I have offended you it wasn't for "defamation".
Obviously, you are upset.
I must say this...I have difficulty apologizing for being honest...but if I have offended you, I will offer you an apology.
BTW-I have worked 18-20 hours a week all my life also...you need to "smell the roses" and not the filthy money.
What you will get back (if anything at all) from the government you paid all your life through sweat, tears, and lost time and love, is not even the value of a tip in a cheap whorehouse. I know.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel the love.
We don't feel it from you. All we get is your hatred.
That is why we say you are a disgusting excuse for a human being.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
OK,maybe just ONE joke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UVNHcob3oJgXX
You with Ians reminds me of Chester with Spike
You're Chester
:)
OK. That is a good one.

LOL

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Trifecta has some mental problems so I cut him/her some slack. CeeCee and Poisoned Apples work real hard at being dangerous sociopaths. IMHO, Trifecta needs meds, the other two need a high security psychiatric hospital. They could share a ward with Doctor Reality.
I think you are right about Trifecta. His/her habit of switching back and forth between normal
English and a primitive dialect is one symptom of his/her mental issues.

CC is having a difficult time dealing what for him are difficult personal conflicts, and his religion is his crutch.

RA is the real deal. I vote for him as number one asshat.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't take you long, did it?
Oh, come on. That was pretty funny.

I was thinking me and Senecus but Senecus is too sweat to be Spike.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies. Because if you are a professor and really this clueless it can't be good. I get it, I do. You hate people that speak truth and are left to lie and smear them. Hence the name calling you often engage in.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "narrow gate". Any individual who Jumps into any project uninformed and unprepared is sure to fail at it due to that incompetence...be it physical , religious, or spiritual.
"Gates" are only opened to those who take the initiative to learn and understand the knowledge and actions required to "open" those "gates".
I found the gate was open and covered with an inch of dust. <smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Only people that hate Christ and Christians can post. Uh, not so much ians. You posted about it before we even knew what happened saying that some devout Christians don't want to talk about suicide. Now that is true but your point as always is to use something to stir up hate for Christians.
More lies from Satan!

Go back to Hell, Imp!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. However, the "icons" are the "invective" of one who is too cowardly to be known for the opinion which they forward in the use of it(not always, but most usually).
That is why I do not use them.
I leave hearts or peanuts when I am too lazy to write <hugs> or "WTF?".

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out for the star. Nano tore her prostate with it despite a whole tube of Icy Hot through a beer bong.
LOL!
I may be giving bad medical advice then huh?
Her prostrate huh? <Snort>

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies. Because if you are a professor and really this clueless it can't be good. I get it, I do. You hate people that speak truth and are left to lie and smear them. Hence the name calling you often engage in.
Nope. I hate you because you are an evil POS. Yu are a useless excuse for a human being like your partner in lies RA.

Yes. I m a professor. I have witnesses here and my credentials have been posted man times here.

Where is this "school system certification" you claim to have ?

I wouldn't trust you as a school janitor although you do seem to have an intimate knowledge of filth and shit.

May you have a long miserable life. It is the reward you deserve.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Do you believe the doctors that say smoking is good for you, too ?
I don't know any Drs that say smoking is good for!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you never go to the doctor or dentist.
I do..... but that has nothing to do with reading replies in a forum, IMHO!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Others, just like we all do. I give you a hard time. You give me a hard time. We are all giving someone a hard time. Otherwise we just have a thread fill of "I agree" posts and nothing else.
Well, I am sorry for giving you a hard time G ~ I never meant to. It is not my purpose or intention to come in here and give people a hard time......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 min saeed 4242 730
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min KiMare 94,629
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 5 min Hannah V 1,002
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min atemcowboy 538,762
BALI oh BALI 26 min gede sudira 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min nanoanomaly 732,678
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Patrick 226,235
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min JudgeNJury 257,830
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••