Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557217 Jul 13, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt going to jump in,but I thought he misinterpreted your post also. I didn't think you were offensive in any way.
Well tanks Rider. I appreciate that.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557218 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd be careful how your wording what your saying, you may be exposed as the liar you are.
You should know.

Where is that proof that IANS is a criminal fugitve hiding in Mexico ?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557219 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, your friends are right. Anything you can do to lessen the labor hours at MAACO will help your checkbook.
Careful with that trim, you break it....
....yer screwed.
Yep. I checked it out. I am not touching the rear window trim. Thanks.

Location hidden

#557220 Jul 13, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ask her? I would have told you if you had asked me.
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't invited. And yes, I was snooping. Are you suggesting that I should I apologize for that or be ashamed? I don't feel ashamed, Lawrence.
<quoted text>
Debra A? "Truths"?
If you care about privacy and security, perhaps you, Judy, Debra, Bernie, Andrew, Steve, Serah and the others shouldn't be using one another's first names.
<quoted text>
You do.
<quoted text>
You have already given out enough. You're the portly Lawrence LeJ. of Georgia. Does it panic you that I know that? It shouldn't. I haven't shared any of this with any of you because I didn't want to panic you. It only came out when I speculated on a medical cause of Andrew's death based on his appearance, and confided that I knew what he looked like. I know what you look like, too - moon face and mustache.
It amazes me that people put their personal information on social websites and then become indignant when other people look at it. It's there for everybody to see and >>YOU<< put it there. Even employers search social media when vetting a prospective employee.

I don't personally use Facebook but it's not because I'm afraid somebody will find out who I am. I use my picture as my avatar occasionally. When Facebook took off, I was living in China. No Facebook in China. You can find me on Qzone though if you can get past the hanzi.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#557221 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...we had the Fourth of July (Independence day) last week. My sons birthday is next week.....How do you like the place you are renting? Give Pugstar a hug from me....
>>>H_U_G_S<< <
Sounds like you're having a blast :)

Will give Pugstar a few hugs, he laps 'em up and I love giving them xx I won't be continuing the lease when it runs out in about six weeks, will be saving the money instead and going on a holiday :)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#557222 Jul 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know.
Where is that proof that IANS is a criminal fugitve hiding in Mexico ?
I tell you what Dar. I've seen your style of debate and I've got no interest in going around and around with you, while you plug your ears and cry wah wah wah continuously......... Theres plenty here that will indulge you so maybe try one of them..........

Location hidden

#557223 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah?
I painted the bathroom today.
GAWD damn I'm tired.
Lol
Whitewashed the outhouse?

Good Redneck.

:-)

#557224 Jul 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I checked it out. I am not touching the rear window trim. Thanks.
Just a friendly word of advice, the old saying you get what you pay for isnt always true, but with Maaco it is. There's a reason their cheap. Around here people go there to make there car look good and then put it up for sale......... Maybe thats all you want though, I haven't been following that conversation..........

#557225 Jul 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well tanks Rider. I appreciate that.
Not a problem.

Location hidden

#557226 Jul 13, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?
Shhhhh. I have an elite team of code breakers diligently working on this post. Unfortunately, 3 of them shot themselves when they accidentally got one of Shrink's by mistake.

#557227 Jul 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You link Andrew's passing to IANS? and some others?
Are you implying that IANS and some others are partly responsible for Andrew's death?
IMO That is about as low as you can go Serah...trying to make others feel guilty by using the death of someone else.
Is there no line that you won't cross?
What do you think about Catcher1 inviting his Topix friends in here to blast a couple of Christians, Counter Strike included? I have already re-posted the invitation and also my posting asking them not to come in here with the sole purpose of taking it down further, this forum already had its problems, so not going to do it again.

IANS already said he feels no guilt for wanting to give Andrew a hard time for being a Christian, but if I were him, my heart would be tearing itself apart.

I will always associate those who came here specifically to blast this forum with the death of Andrew, because I consider myself weak for not becoming involved in the last postings of his life, and for not writing more often that they are here for a purpose.

If you don't like how I feel because of things written about a year ago, that's tough AnnieJ, because it is how I feel. I left their forum on Atheism because of certain posters laughing about the decomposition of my Sister who was burned to death when she was 2.5 years old, and realised some simply have no heart when it comes to others.

At least that low life didn't join them...

#557228 Jul 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Then I doubt if you liked my above post to you.
Sometimes AnnieJ, the truth is tough..... you probably won't like my response to your posting!

#557229 Jul 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us here are indeed Facebook friends.
I am friends with eight posters or so.
And you are one of those who bombarded this forum for a purpose, and I will always associate you with that bombardment. Do you recall when I asked you not to come in here, there was already enough negativity? Wasn't it Counter Strike that you told them to come in here and check out 'cause he was a real hoot?

#557230 Jul 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you do not believe Joseph Smith was a prophet, you cannot be a Mormon ..
Did I say I didn't believe Joseph Smith was a Prophet? I think a lot about Joseph Smith, the boy, struggling to understand Religion....

#557231 Jul 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why must you defend your beliefs ??..
Why must you?

Location hidden

#557232 Jul 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I apolize.
I saw that in a movie.

Please forgive me. I'm not right.

#557233 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were and a few others....
If we were friends on FB would it change the dynamics on here?
Catcher's Club.....

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#557234 Jul 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh. I have an elite team of code breakers diligently working on this post. Unfortunately, 3 of them shot themselves when they accidentally got one of Shrink's by mistake.
~snicker~

#557235 Jul 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit that I do not read all of the posts anymore. I am usually several hundred posts behind and just start from the end.
I saw the conversation about how Andrew might have died...suicide being an option. No where did I read anyone "hoping" that it was suicide. If IANS did...then he crossed a line also IMO.
Do you think that maybe because of your dislike for IANS that maybe you read something into his post that wasn't there?
I don't know Chris...I will stand by my post to Serah. Believe it or not...when I made that post it had nothing to do with her being a Christian...never entered my mind. I think it goes too far when someone "links" another person's death on someone elses shoulders.
Feeling guilty over someone elses death can destroy your own life.
They don't feel guilty....... I feel guilty for not standing up for Andrew!! You just don't get it....

#557236 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
If there is an afterlife, I'm sure your already forgiven. Move on Serah. As Andrew has.......
Yes ~ I will toughen up as such, and no longer write about it, enough has been said.

When I was 15, my girlfriend and I were in Adelaide, and there was an old man laying in the gutter. I went to go to him to see if he was OK, and she grabbed my arm and pulled me back, saying he's just an old drunk. I haven't forgotten nor forgiven myself for that occasion, and in my heart, I have linked these two situations as such, believing I could do more but choosing not to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 81,277
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Johnny 47
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 1 hr Johnny 56
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Johnny 448,459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr URineIdiot 701,951
Gay snap eh 6 hr Vet 15
"I thought me & you was down like stocking caps... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr River Tam 995,884