Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557121 Jul 13, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
....there are many children in this world that need a father figure or just a friend. Reach out to them....
That is a big reason why I am a teacher.

Thanks.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557122 Jul 13, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
I was wondering the same... About how Ian's hope (that's how I saw it) that this was a Christian that killed himself.
You're a sickening human being, Clearwater.

Fennario

#557123 Jul 13, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
I know a Christian that [killed himself]. Just becuase a man or woman says yes to God doesn't mean life will be good or easy. Battle of the spirit vs flesh.
Then I guess that he didn't receive the peace that passeth all understanding, did he?

Here you have evidence that your bible and church lie.
Does evidence mean anything to you at all, or is the sloppy comfort of wallowing in your religious promises all that you care about?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#557124 Jul 13, 2013
I think i forgot answer someone post(S) , not sure who it is but i remember i miss a few, you have to excuse me been busy.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557125 Jul 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm and to think I was going to leave the light on for you.
You know what happens to ole dogs, watermelon wine shucks folks I have forgotten the rest of that tune. lol
That what happens when mountain kick back ya know.
I got a big foot in the front yard and everyone who come along to trim his beard gone home not to return.lol
LOL!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557126 Jul 13, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
They are hard to rank: Clearwater, Red Apples and Trifecta.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#557127 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You're decompensating, Epi. Try to maintain a remnant of dignity. I have known what I know for months.
Whatever Ians.....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#557128 Jul 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vette basically "fell in my lap" a month after my ex moved out. My practicalities are few now.
The KIA gets me where I need to be and the Vette and Z28 get me where I want to be... feel young again.
Am prepping the Vette for paint. Taking out off the trim and light housings etc. Like the engine rebuild, it is 15 minutes in the garage then 30 minutes in the AC with TV and Topix. LOL
Turns an hour project into a day long adventure. I am glad I can still do it at all.
A fun project for sure.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#557129 Jul 13, 2013
YAAAAAAAWN......

Lazy Saturday.

Fennario

#557130 Jul 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
I saw the conversation about how Andrew might have died...suicide being an option. No where did I read anyone "hoping" that it was suicide. If IANS did...then he crossed a line also IMO.
Do you think that maybe because of your dislike for IANS that maybe you read something into his post that wasn't there?
I never posted anything like what Clearwater intimated. He is just another Christian that feels that he has to hate anybody that criticizes his church. They swarm like wasps.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#557131 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the key.....Stay close to God and exclude the negativity
And each day gets easier if the effort is given
:)

I had two jokes i wanted to make. One about a "Topix tracker" and the other about Tide when I saw a conversation about laundry detergent! But I decided even the jokes would probably lead to the negative stuff so I am gonna try to lay off even those for a while. Plus I was thinking you would probably say "hmm, you made it 5 minutes, that's a new record" or something like that! LOL

Although being serious, I still plan on joking around here and there but no point in just going around and around on 99% of the negative stuff that has been said pretty much every possible way to say it at this point. Plus, the less attention given the more it will be like why people left the other thread to come here. And it is easy to maintain other conversations. I don't find scrolling or at least not responding to be all that distracting.

Talk to ya soon

(T) Peace

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#557132 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Feel the love.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#557133 Jul 13, 2013
Malone wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Lifelover! How art thou!
Hi Malone.. Good to see you again.. Keeping you in my prayers.. YA,, You know me,Brother..Take care.

Location hidden

#557134 Jul 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are hard to rank: Clearwater, Red Apples and Trifecta.
OK,maybe just ONE joke

You with Ians reminds me of Chester with Spike

You're Chester

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#557135 Jul 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LL
Good to see ya posting!
Hi Steve,, Its good to be here.. Its been months.. I am Rejuvanted and ready for anything.. NICE to be back...Take care.

Location hidden

#557136 Jul 13, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Steve,, Its good to be here.. Its been months.. I am Rejuvanted and ready for anything.. NICE to be back...Take care.
Glad to hear it big sis

I feel a bit renewed myself

Ready to have some fun and just chill out

See ya soon:)

(T) Peace

Fennario

#557137 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
If that is your interpretation....SO BE IT....
Thanks for that wisdom. You might try that as your next thought-of-the-day

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557138 Jul 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
OK,maybe just ONE joke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UVNHcob3oJgXX
You with Ians reminds me of Chester with Spike
You're Chester
Didn't take you long, did it?

Fennario

#557139 Jul 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
your miseries stinks like huge pile of ...
< click >

Location hidden

#557140 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
YAAAAAAAWN......
Lazy Saturday.
I dunno about that. I have been back and forth between my TV couch and computer couch at least twice! I got a nap scheduled for later. Then probably watch some TV while posting...maybe even while eating dinner! That is some serious multi-tasking! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Pegasus 286,032
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ROCCO 92,635
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 979,423
Adventure Jeeps in Clarkesville went out of bus... (May '13) 2 hr littlemama101 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr LAWEST100 667,843
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 3 hr Just Think 48
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr ROG 19,320
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr bad bob 183,621
More from around the web