Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Lost In Transition

United States

#557079 Jul 13, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Raining?, Donut stores all closed? And they call that heaven?
OK, I made up the part about the donut stores. I've never seen one, but I'd guess that they are present in the Wilderness if you run with the crowd that believes in them. The rain is there until you figure out it's not wet.
Then it isn't.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#557080 Jul 13, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
maturity make person not only you,but me and like we are,spiritual maturity makes us wiser,calm,more friendly,and more understandable if day by day we are closer to our God and Father of all Celestial and earthly lights-LIFES
I agree

Its not for lack of knowledge or ability that we stumble but lack of effort

The closer we remain to God, the easier it becomes to stay focused

(T) Peace

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#557082 Jul 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The foundation was so good. But apathy, greed, and corruption has indeed rotted it from the inside out
The political system needs to be tore down and re-built
(T) Peace
I so agree with that......

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#557083 Jul 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
Its not for lack of knowledge or ability that we stumble but lack of effort
The closer we remain to God, the easier it becomes to stay focused
(T) Peace
That is the key.....Stay close to God and exclude the negativity

And each day gets easier if the effort is given

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557084 Jul 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
When I asked them not to come in here and ruin this forum any more than it has been ruined, I wish I had raved on about it more, instead of letting it ride over.
Serah. We saved this thread. When I arrived, it was all scripture posts and squabbling about inanity like "once saved, always saved" or not. Now you have so much more to enjoy.
Serah wrote:
They wanted to come in here and give the Christians a hard time
This is a hard time to you? You'll need thicker skin if you want to participate in a public forum. We'll prepare you for that.
Serah wrote:
I will always feel I let Andrew down by not getting involved during these last weeks of his postings.
You do guilt very well.
Serah wrote:
A hard lesson has been learned, and one that will leave an etch of sorrow on my heart for all times....
Yeah, so much sorrow and such hard lessons learned. A thousand sorrows etched for all time into your heart.

Why so emo, Serah?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557085 Jul 13, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then :) I must have been successful at provoking thought and it seems some pride came along with it. I have no desire to equate with anyone. If some one thinks themselves better than me, that's OK. I though consider none greater none less, just with different life experience. From reading other posts from you I don't get the impression that you are one of those better than thou kind of people. Perhaps I said something that rubbed you the wrong way. As of yet, with you, that has not been my intent. I work a full time job, a part time job, and another part time job, take Hebrew classes and raise three children by myself. Making meals, washing clothes, cleaning up after them, tend to their wants and needs, do the outside chores, do home repairs, help others in the community, and on any given day donate my time to baby sitting three to five neighborhood children, and I could go on but won't. So if anyone thinks that I don't do enough to be considered equal with them enough to have a conversation with them, I don't care. I don't have a problem with not doing enough, a better argument would be I do too much and I should slow down and try to rest more than three hours a night. Yes one or two nights a week I do rest five or six hours so I am not complaining. It is my choice. And I am fine with my efforts.
As far as the discussions here go, I consider you and equal.
As to your family life, you area far better than I. For that I commend you. I failed as a father.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#557086 Jul 13, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
To me thats very creepy and says alot about the guy......Skom probably aint far off. He's in Mexico running from the law..........
You are accusing IANS of being a fugitive from justice ?

Sorry, Rider, I like you but you have crossed the line of decency and honesty.

Fennario

#557087 Jul 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
I will always link Andrew's death with you IANS
Really? Didn't you just say that you failed Andrew? I didn't fail him. I gave him things to think about.

I'm beginning to think that there isn't enough real drama in your life, so you invent some.

If you want to wage psyops on me, you may find it backfiring.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#557088 Jul 13, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Have a great day everyone :) My daughter just came in and told me I need to fix the steps. That wasn't on my list for the day so I better get off of here and fix the steps :) Again, have a great day :)
Enjoy the time with your daughter. It is a "treasure" that riches can not buy.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#557090 Jul 13, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Epiphany.. I still come here now and then.. Usually get degraded and slapped around by a few.. Then I leave... Nice to see you and others...
Hi Dawn. Miss you here and elsewhere.
Stick around, we are having a blast throwing mud around. LOL

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#557091 Jul 13, 2013
Hey,, Did you move to Australia,,Duane?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557093 Jul 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are accusing IANS of being a fugitive from justice ?
Sorry, Rider, I like you but you have crossed the line of decency and honesty.
Rider has a habit of making up stuff to denigrate people.

I treat it like water off a duck's back.

It's humorous really.

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#557094 Jul 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your comment about "Daughters" Congratulations! Haent had much time lately elsewhere or in topix.. Trying to make time.. I miss everyone..
I dont need mud on my dress...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#557095 Jul 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell when you're a 'RESOL'?: When you spend 99 percent of your waking hours talking to invisible mutes on the internet.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#557096 Jul 13, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
Hey,, Did you move to Australia,,Duane?
No, he moved to Loserville, Dorkstralia.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#557098 Jul 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
when i open water house and urinate on your backfiring,
there is not going to be any backfirings from you,only your own choking air to the death and fear that any days feds enter your slums room,hijack you back to USA,AND SHAKE YOUR CRIMINAL A.....BEFORE FEDERAL COURT
so wage your own s.... be shut up, and keep busy printing negative posts sticking my posts inside of your gay a...
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#557099 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I'm 47 & look 57. It's always been that way for me.
I've always wanted a Vette, too. For now, a truck & an SUV are far more practical for me.
The Vette basically "fell in my lap" a month after my ex moved out. My practicalities are few now.
The KIA gets me where I need to be and the Vette and Z28 get me where I want to be... feel young again.

Am prepping the Vette for paint. Taking out off the trim and light housings etc. Like the engine rebuild, it is 15 minutes in the garage then 30 minutes in the AC with TV and Topix. LOL
Turns an hour project into a day long adventure. I am glad I can still do it at all.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#557100 Jul 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the discussions here go, I consider you and equal.
As to your family life, you area far better than I. For that I commend you. I failed as a father.
I feel you G. We all fail at times. If your child is still alive, then you can only say in honesty you failed in the past. Today is a new day. We can't change the past. But we can change how we are today and in the future. If your child lives, then the race is not over. If your child has passed, there are many children in this world that need a father figure or just a friend. Reach out to them. Not for yourself for some type of redemption. But for them. We all need someone at some time in life. Be that someone for someone else. Mentoring or tutoring are areas I think you have a lot to offer. No, I'm not perfect and neither are you. But they don't need someone perfect they just need someone to care. Maybe you haven't done too good up to this point. And maybe on that front you feel defeated. But, take the breath test. Take a breath, if you were able to do that, then your not beat yet. Chin up my friend.

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#557102 Jul 13, 2013
"Praise GOD Whom All Blessings Flow"[enjoy]

Fennario

#557104 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Why don't you friend someone in the group?
Why? Do I have friends in your group? Are you my friend?
Epiphany2 wrote:
Or do you like the "Stalkerish" feeling...(I know about them...but they don't know who I am).....LOL
I guess not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Gabriel 987,436
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min old_moose 31,639
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min PadMark 687,419
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 31 min Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 36 min Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 1 hr Johnny 32
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,495
More from around the web