Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#557005 Jul 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us here are indeed Facebook friends.
I am friends with eight posters or so.
Do I know you in FB?? Probably not.. Nice to meet you?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#557006 Jul 13, 2013
David Garibaldi - Face of Jesus Painting

Pretty cool, 2 minute video, has to be watched until the end

Location hidden

#557007 Jul 13, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Do I know you in FB?? Probably not.. Nice to meet you?
Hey LL

Good to see ya posting!

:)

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#557008 Jul 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked at Starbucks. Does that count?
I had a local following. I was known as the Angry Barista.
River: Hi !!! Welcome to Starbucks. My name is River. Why are you here?
Customer: Uh, Uh, I'd like an Iced Carmel Macchiato.
River: Let me rephrase my question. What do you really want?
Customer: Uh, uh, uhhhh a Carmel Macchiato?
River: Would you like blood with that?
Customer: Can I get a black coffee to go?
Hi River Tam, Nice to see you again... Cheers!
Chess Jurist

Howard, OH

#557009 Jul 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>your hand don't count Chess Nuts ya hear?
You're projecting, clown.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#557010 Jul 13, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
To me thats very creepy and says alot about the guy......Skom probably aint far off. He's in Mexico running from the law..........
LOL.....Cisco Kid...was a friend of mine....

I'll bet Steve is on vacation somewhere.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#557011 Jul 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LL
Good to see ya posting!
:)
Hey there....I just said I thought you were on vacation somewhere...LOL

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557012 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were and a few others....
If we were friends on FB would it change the dynamics on here?
I would say yes.

Anonymity makes a great difference.

Location hidden

#557013 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that AJ....I am your friend on FB but have never posted to you...I don't think. I have done the same thing (when I went to look someone up)...If People have their access as PUBLIC....everyone can read most of it....I don't care....I have nothing to hide.
I am really enjoying our home in the country. Believe it or not we have had a comfortable summer (80's and alot of rain...most of our rivers are overflowing)....Jackets and sweaters in July?? Whoa....Is it sunny very much? Do alot of people have a "funk" because not many sunny days?.....L-8-TR
You have t-mail

Glad to hear you have been enjoying the country

I have missed ya:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#557014 Jul 13, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're projecting, clown.
I love it when you post that projecting junk! that lets me know I'am winning!

YEA JESUS
YEA CLOWNIE
BOO CHESS NUTS & HIS DAD satan

Location hidden

#557015 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there....I just said I thought you were on vacation somewhere...LOL
Just a vacation from Topix!

It has been nice to take a break. But i have missed some people and decided to pop back in.

I am very sorry to hear about Andrew

I hope he is at peace

Good to see ya my friend

(T) Peace

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#557016 Jul 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O_o
So if you're straight all your life, are married and have kids, you can stop being straight and now call yourself homosexual?
(cue the "that person was always homosexual" response)
Read River's post again.

This time, do it carefully.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#557017 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I do..........
Well...you live up in the Tundra of Minnesota....

:-)

Location hidden

#557018 Jul 13, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are here because you are a very insecure man who needs anonymous posters even more insecure than him to look up to him. You constantly reference how you presence must be validated by proof that they come back for more.

But that doesn't explain your presence in this room. You sought out Christians so you can daily try to be a pain in the arse and criticize the belief systems of others. People that are miserable do what you do.

I don't (agree with Skombolis). He names only two categories of posters: those looking to debate the other team with what he calls an open mind, and trolls, by which I presume he means people trying to disrupt discussion. I'm neither. I have long ago given up trying to influence believers,
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
and I am not here as a gremlin.
That would bore me.
I realize you are always the number one priority so you wouldn't care but you bore the crap out pretty much every believer in here and a handful of people that aren't.

You don't like Christianity

Got it. You have made that clear

Anything else you want to talk about it? Or you find it that stimulating to seek out people who believe differently than you and babble non-stop every day about why you don't like their beliefs?

Location hidden

#557019 Jul 13, 2013
Edit

the following should have been part of Ians post:

"I don't (agree with Skombolis). He names only two categories of posters: those looking to debate the other team with what he calls an open mind, and trolls, by which I presume he means people trying to disrupt discussion. I'm neither. I have long ago given up trying to influence believers,"

I placed the quotes wrong

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#557020 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
How did he get the info to look him up on facebook? And then to follow that up with searching out others on topix?
Unless I missed something he wasnt invited. He was snooping somehow found out a name and now follows them on facebook.
I dont know much about facebook either but you have to have a name.
Deb gave me her facebook info, but since i had no intentions of being on there i didnt go looking up info on her and everyone else here. I would imagine I could've, I'm sure shes friends with everyone here and i could've spied on and gotten info, but I didn't. to me it wouldn't have been right.........Unless I had actual intentions of interacting with them on facebook.
On topix its different there are no real names involved unless you put it out there. IANS says he's in Mexico, who knows if he is or isnt. Who gives a chit if he is or isnt. its an anonymous board, or its supposedly suppose to be..........Its why I dont give out much personal info anymore. Because of people that will use it against you as has been demonstrated here time and again.........
Very true Lar.....
Malone

Ashburn, VA

#557021 Jul 13, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi dear.. great to talk again.. I see the thread never changes.. BUT isnt what it used to be.. Do you have FB?? I see many there,,That are here too..Less drama..
Hey Lifelover! How art thou!

Location hidden

#557022 Jul 13, 2013
I see that struck a nerve with the sycophants

The only reason the facade of a secular humanist movement on the internet is even played up is because without it, there would be no way to pretend what people are doing is not basic trolling

It is why they have to pretend there is a tidal wave rising against Christianity because 4-5 people criticize it together online. People and those like them probably make up less than 1% of the population

The real reason the group trolls come here is simple. They believe they are going to 'show up' Christians. They come here to engage in pointless arguments so during the course of them their fellow trolls can praise them for their responses. They thrive on the validation from feeling like they have out-smarted someone or put someone in their place. And people that do things like this, that seek out people who believe differently just so they can fight with them, are miserable.

It didn't take long to chip away at the armor. Most these trolls don't work, aren't good at what they do, aren't nearly as smart as they thought they were, and have shown their own morals and ethics to be sorely lacking. By traveling in a group and supporting each other no matter what they have managed to go a long time believing their own hype.

I don't plan on wasting much more time exposing this. What they call "character assassination" was simply shining a light on what was obvious to an outside observer.

The things that are important are things like Andrew dying and our daily spiritual walk and fellowship and friendship. I just told someone being back on Topix for 5 minutes already made me feel less spiritual. Reading the same trolling crap that has become a regular fixture in here is a big part of it. I have been the most guilty in feeding the trolls. I did so for a purpose that is no longer required. And some of it was just ego.

Regardless, from now on if the posts falls into the category of trolling I am scrolling

Internet troll: definition
A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issue
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Waving HI to the regulars

(T) Peace

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557023 Jul 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Joe Theismann has a message for you [nanoanomaly]. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CrVG5NpM1ssXX
LOL. That's an unwholesome thought.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557024 Jul 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I'm not clicking on that.
What are you afraid of? You're more likely to give the link a virus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min nanoanomaly 64,185
Why should I rage and and curse at God? 4 min Frustrated and angry 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min bad reality 45,252
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min God Damned Holy S... 973,863
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Robert F 654,197
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 53 min Jim Sons 161
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,900
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 106,551
More from around the web