http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q_iAtcoEQQ0XX
I am star dust.
You are Golden..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#556948 Jul 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm am very happy with the findings of today's Scientists that state that we are far too miraculous to have been a result of circumstance..... way, way too complex for that. You might need to move with the times, or find yourself left behind, as they unravel the Magic of that which is us :)
Supply that information from scientists that you claim, in regards to humans(or the BBT, for that matter), is seen as "far too miraculous to have been a result of circumstance".

Otherwise it's just a baseless assertion, and meaningless.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#556949 Jul 13, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, and here's why. According to the overall message contained in the myth, it was to treat others as you would yourself, goodwill towards all etc..
I think the admonition to "sell you belongings" meant just what it said - maybe not leave yourself destitute - but to share with others, the end result is raising up all people. The path your deity took, "I am no different than you".
Your mention of any reward found with the deity(an event alluding to the afterlife), does not depend on your having riches here. That's a separate issue altogether.
Honestly, it just sounds like an excuse to feel okay about yourself when passing the poor etc...
"Because I am rich with my deity, he'd want me to do well...and well I do"
I wrote a big response to this but it took me too long and I forgot to copy before trying to post and it didn't take. It would be fun to discuss the details but I am out of time this morning. I have to get busy with house work. Perhaps later we can get into it more. I will say this though. The Bible supports the view that we should help the poor and needy and rejects the proud and greedy. Many use the Bible to justify their prideful and greedy attitude. But it only works for those who don't read what the Bible says for themselves. My view is that the story of the rich man doesn't reject being rich. It rejects being proud and making what you have more important than those in need. That being very abbreviated though. Thanks for the response. And I would be interested in you views of my conclusion on the rich man story. Have a great day :)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#556950 Jul 13, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly.. I can not tell you what that means..
Can you tell me what that means?? Word for word??!
Have you seen this narrow gates?
Why in the world is the road to life only intended for a few???
Does God talk to you?
Can you two give me any answers?
It means exactly what it says. But I believe in groundhogs day (loosely) and eventually we get through that narrow gate..........

Location hidden

#556951 Jul 13, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@@@ The Son of God Music Ministry@@@@
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XH_-AIUBeCEXX
JESUS PREDICTS JESUS' DENIAL
“You will all fall away,” Jesus told them,“for it is written:‘I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered.’
But after I have risen, I will go ahead of you into Galilee.”
Peter declared,“Even if all fall away, I will not.”
“Truly I tell you,” Jesus answered,“today—yes, tonight—before the rooster crows twice you yourself will disown me three times.”
But Peter insisted EMPHATICALLY,“Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you.” And all the others said the same.
@@@@@@@
Prediction fulfilled: Mark 14:66-72
hahahaaa...

Nothing like a good old fashioned self fulfilling prophecy.

"I will write the word, "conjecture", in the next sentence. I think it now goes beyond mere conjecture. THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED!"

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#556952 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that AJ....I am your friend on FB but have never posted to you...I don't think. I have done the same thing (when I went to look someone up)...If People have their access as PUBLIC....everyone can read most of it....I don't care....I have nothing to hide.
I am really enjoying our home in the country. Believe it or not we have had a comfortable summer (80's and alot of rain...most of our rivers are overflowing)....Jackets and sweaters in July?? Whoa....Is it sunny very much? Do alot of people have a "funk" because not many sunny days?.....L-8-TR
Yes...we are having sunshine...the rains have stopped and now we are in the "dry" season. A heat wave here is when we reach 80! Strange thing...when you are in the shade there is a chill...take one step to your left and you are in "intense" sunlight.

I love the weather but am always confused as to what to wear. Layers are needed.

I have noticed no "funks". Most people just ignore the rain as if they are not even getting wet. Very few people use an umbrella.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#556953 Jul 13, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is..........
We keep working harder and harder to make our life easier..........
every day your halucinations are not easier only more difficult, day by day closser to Armagedon will makes bums like shaking like weak dry grass without of 3 weeks rain

but dr Shrink after vacation grow more in his wisdom,urines and farts spreading on all atheistic godless parasities of this earth,
urine with slat make them conserve like dead herring in the sailor barrel
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#556954 Jul 13, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It says that more people will choose a destructive path than not, and recommends not. It gives no indication what destruction is. Some will say that it means eternal burning, others will choose to believe something gentler, such as separation from joy, or sleep. And each will be able to point to a scripture to defend his preference.
This is why, in the end, the words mean nothing. They are basically received as a generalized warning to mind your P's and Q's, whatever you choose to let that mean. The Christians on this thread with the most outlandish behaviors are just as secure that they are among the elect that walk the narrow road to the narrow gate.
It's a nonspecific warning of a threat cloaked as good advice from somebody who cares, but actually, it is the equivalent of telling kids to watch it or they'll be sorry.
That's it. Any more than that is the invention of the believer.
How did I do?
your path is not only destructive but inhalate each day of your worm or animal miserable path of life,

your miseries stinks like huge pile of cow s....
get deep breath, breath my fart maybe some day you d...half head will ban me?a....le
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#556955 Jul 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...we are having sunshine...the rains have stopped and now we are in the "dry" season. A heat wave here is when we reach 80! Strange thing...when you are in the shade there is a chill...take one step to your left and you are in "intense" sunlight.
I love the weather but am always confused as to what to wear. Layers are needed.
I have noticed no "funks". Most people just ignore the rain as if they are not even getting wet. Very few people use an umbrella.
why you only gossip mama?
ePI DOESN'T HAVE SUNSHINE,rains dripping all the time from her rain pipe

I love rain,at least rain wash up all dungs s... from brains of stupid atheistic and from soil

#556956 Jul 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ok. You will eventually have to take your head out of the box if you want to equate to those of us who have made that investment of time, research, and energy.
So does the investment gets you through the narrow gate?

#556957 Jul 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked for a word from the god. I didn't ask for what the believer believes to be a word from a god. I don't care what a book says unless it was actually authored by a god.
I've picked my battle. I ask this on every forum and every thread that I'm on when somebody tries to tell me the Word of God.
Show me a GOD word or stop lying about it.
It's a simple request, but apparently, a very hard task.
What are your qualifications? How do you distinguish a word from God? Do you personally know his handwriting?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#556958 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
So does the investment gets you through the narrow gate?
what and which investment,investment of what??

#556959 Jul 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You can shove those "icons" right up your ass where they belong.
What I have stated is truth and actuality. It is YOU that can not handle the truth.
If not ...PROVE ME WRONG!
I know we all have our human traits, but if what you speak is the truth then shouldn't that be enough? Shouldn't icons be of little consequence?

Location hidden

#556960 Jul 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. this Mormon dogma. If you have financial wealth, God has blessed you ..
That has become a part of many Christian/denominational beliefs or dogma.

It's always fascinating to observe just exactly what Christians/Christianity, will accept or exclude from the bible, based upon what happens to be comfortable for them personally.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#556961 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
What are your qualifications? How do you distinguish a word from God? Do you personally know his handwriting?
I do know personaly Gods Writings with pen on the Tablets stones of Shamaya heavens?
so???

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#556962 Jul 13, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It says that more people will choose a destructive path than not, and recommends not. It gives no indication what destruction is. Some will say that it means eternal burning, others will choose to believe something gentler, such as separation from joy, or sleep. And each will be able to point to a scripture to defend his preference.
This is why, in the end, the words mean nothing. They are basically received as a generalized warning to mind your P's and Q's, whatever you choose to let that mean. The Christians on this thread with the most outlandish behaviors are just as secure that they are among the elect that walk the narrow road to the narrow gate.
It's a nonspecific warning of a threat cloaked as good advice from somebody who cares, but actually, it is the equivalent of telling kids to watch it or they'll be sorry.
That's it. Any more than that is the invention of the believer.
How did I do?
Well, except for the generalizations ..."the Christians on this thread" ...I thought you did good.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#556963 Jul 13, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering the same... About how Ian's hope (that's how I saw it) that this was a Christian that killed himself. I said nothing because I know a Christian that did. Just becuase a man or woman says yes to God doesn't mean life will be good or easy. Battle of the spirit vs flesh.
I want to add Chris...

Suicide/depression knows no faith...it does not discriminate...

Here is a link that discusses suicide among Christians.

http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.as...

I read it some time ago so I don't remember it in its entirety but it brought up some good points and addresses the common belief among some Christians that suicide is a sin or a punishment from God.

#556964 Jul 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> When I asked them not to come in here and ruin this forum any more than it has been ruined, I wish I had raved on about it more, instead of letting it ride over.
They wanted to come in here and give the Christians a hard time for their beliefs, and they did and they still are. Sadly, I will always feel I let Andrew down by not getting involved during these last weeks of his postings. We expect their taunting and mockery, and we should be able to defend it with the strength of knowing it is our right to defend our beliefs.
A hard lesson has been learned, and one that will leave an etch of sorrow on my heart for all times....
If there is an afterlife, I'm sure your already forgiven. Move on Serah. As Andrew has.......
bible

AOL

#556965 Jul 13, 2013

End Time USA :--"Hostile Towards God"

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

#556966 Jul 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you see...We can't be anything but WHAT WE ARE....Dean was very young and well liked....Why don't you friend someone in the group? No religion will be discussed....Or do you like the "Stalkerish" feeling...(I know about them...but they don't know who I am).....LOL
To me thats very creepy and says alot about the guy......Skom probably aint far off. He's in Mexico running from the law..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Inf 87,271
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Big Al 703,557
Making DEVILS Rich 1 hr Merkel Ist Kaput 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,913
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Big Al 996,406
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 4 hr Fhreep Pun Ho III 33
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 4 hr Big Al 223,071