Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#556577 Jul 12, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I thought it was interesting the other day, that HL(?) posted a charity that she gives to that actually breaks down into philisophical categories who is donating what. I thought it was probably to create competition and garner more contributions..........
But I agree doesnt really matter what someones beliefs are.
.. the 'teams' are a way of informing group members of like interests ..

.. for instance, a Christian team member might encourage everyone to make a loan to someone in Tanzania who wants the money to open a Christian book store ..

.. I'm a member of the GLBT team and many of our loans go to people living with HIV. It's really not about a philosophy ..

.. and yes, I invite everyone to check KIVA out. It's a great non-profit organization that helps people to help themselves through no-interest loans. Best of all - when a lender repays a loan, you receive payments and can help someone else or keep the money ..

.. if anyone is seriously interested in supporting this organization, PM me ..

http://www.kiva.org/start

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#556578 Jul 12, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...religion will always exist (IMO). It will exist as long as mankind searches for hope and can not find it within himself.
let me add madam
religion believe in God infinte powers controling all universe is not Christianity pr any beliefs at their man made brain imaginary god

also religion beliefs in infinty higher from our existency mever die,and never be roemoved

Christianity father of atheiosm bastards can be removed from this earth,
because atheist is product of christianity,atheism is son bastard hating own wicked father=christianity

removing by atheistic bastards whole christianity,is not removing religion and few thousand years existency of Bible Spiritual moral values
simple and just without of jury deliberations,or persecutors,or lawyers
just wages from sin is one punishment DEATH-atheism follow same wide road to the death from their Sin
Romans 6;23

IANS AND PEOPLE LIKE IANS INHALATION LIFE STORY IS ON THE CORNER,AND BIBLICAL MISTERIOUS JESUS IS NOT GOING TO INTERVENE IN HIS DEATH AND COMPLETE INIHALATION FROM THIS EARTH AND UNIVERSE

also those people are not worthy even to discuss with them,debate, or give them any respect(because they those filthy sons bastards reject their own Maker)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#556579 Jul 12, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
let me add madam
religion believe in God infinte powers controling all universe is not Christianity pr any beliefs at their man made brain imaginary god
also religion beliefs in infinty higher from our existency mever die,and never be roemoved
You must have misunderstood...I was not referring to any one specific religion...

There are many religions that do not believe in the Christian God or any God at all.
Christianity father of atheiosm bastards can be removed from this earth,
because atheist is product of christianity,atheism is son bastard hating own wicked father=christianity
removing by atheistic bastards whole christianity,is not removing religion and few thousand years existency of Bible Spiritual moral values
simple and just without of jury deliberations,or persecutors,or lawyers
just wages from sin is one punishment DEATH-atheism follow same wide road to the death from their Sin
Romans 6;23
Maybe I am not reading correctly...

Are you saying that Christianity has spawned atheism?
IANS AND PEOPLE LIKE IANS INHALATION LIFE STORY IS ON THE CORNER,AND BIBLICAL MISTERIOUS JESUS IS NOT GOING TO INTERVENE IN HIS DEATH AND COMPLETE INIHALATION FROM THIS EARTH AND UNIVERSE
also those people are not worthy even to discuss with them,debate, or give them any respect(because they those filthy sons bastards reject their own Maker)
If you do not believe that some of us here are worthy of responses...why do you keep responding to us?

Location hidden

#556580 Jul 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Did you sell everything you have and give it to the poor, Red ?
If not you are going to Hell with the rest of us:
"sell all that you have, and distribute unto the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me."
Yeah, you only believe the parts that damn others and find excuse for all the things that damn you along with everyone else.
Live long and miserable, you already received your reward.
<quoted text>
To whom was Jesus speaking?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#556581 Jul 12, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
John 21, the appendix to John, likely is the missing ending of Mark in modified form.....
1. Any original accounts would have been written in Aramaic or Hebrew, not Greek so the specific Greek words are all by useless. A translated copy from hundreds of years after the alleged acts is highly suspect as well.

2. John found the "missing Mark ending" ? took him 100 years to find it! ROFLMAO

Your steering sucks.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#556582 Jul 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that they bother Epi, too.
I doubt it Ians. Actually if one considers the icons a popularity poll they make Epi extremely popular.

I would suggest in reality the truth is that some folks realize this and are put off by the number of readers that follow Epi and her morning postings. Or perhaps it's nothing more that one or two sniviling trolls manipulating icons for there own enjoyment.

At any rate I would suggest that the one's doing it are of the same calibur as the people that write on shithouse walls ...very upstanding, high quality folks you support.
Epi seems to be surprised that anybody would dislike her or disapprove of her posting. She might be coming to understand that not everybody admires random Hallmark card greetings, nor cares what Jesus would think, and that they just might tell her so in an icon if not in words.
Tough!
Epi has been doing the "Hallmark" greetings for years. Are you suggesting she should stop because some new folks moved into the neighborhood? And what of all the folks that look forward to her morning greetings ...they should do without because of some whining crybabies? Perhaps the crybabies could
(re)learn to suck on their thumb.
Try some Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey (refresh repeatedly for additional deep thoughts) They mo' bettah. http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/rando...
Never heard of him. Is he a crybaby too?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#556583 Jul 12, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
To a Jew, as usual (but not always). <smile>

Now, if you want to look at the Jew being a "rich man" then by 1st Cent. standards most people in the USA are extremely rich.
Thus, we should all sell everything we have, give the money to the poor and follow Jesus.

I know only a few people in my life who did just that. I don't have enough faith though. Neither do most people.

I prefer to say "I am not willing to do that." than try and BS God looking for excuse not to do it. I think that is what irritates me the most about Christianity. More about finding loopholes than Jesus.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#556584 Jul 12, 2013
You take this religious stuff too seriously.
Pot meet kettle.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#556585 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you a Christian? Adam learned about love is his church. I'm guessing that you learned about justice there.
You must be new.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#556586 Jul 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome, man. Sounds like it'd be a cool looking engine. Post a pic when you can, ya?
I will. I'll take pics after the body is painted and post dome before and after pics on photobucket.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#556587 Jul 12, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**At any rate I would suggest that the one's doing it are of the same calibur as the people that write on shithouse walls ...very upstanding, high quality folks you support.
.. HU, did you find my name and phone number on the shithouse wall? Again? Quit sneaking into the ladies' room ..

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#556588 Jul 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. HU, did you find my name and phone number on the shithouse wall? Again? Quit sneaking into the ladies' room ..
I love to (hang-out) in the ladies room...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#556589 Jul 12, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
look at american prison population majorities of those criminals are atheists and second humanists

Wrong. They're Christians, and they're right where they belong. Secular humanists outperform Christians at just about every parameter of moral fitness.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
ABSOLUTLY OBEDIENT TO GODS OUTSIDE MORAL LAWS
And despite your poor performance, your god is less moral than you are.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
don't respond I don't debate with any atheists secular humanity
I don't care what you do.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#556590 Jul 12, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Various people, in the chapter, over all.

A "hodge podge" of encounters you might say.

"Disciples", "some people", "a ruler"

If you read the chapter, it appears as if he spoke to a cross section of society as the Christian deity walked along among people.

Representative of and a message > to > Christianity, wouldn't you say?

No?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#556591 Jul 12, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Wha-tuh oh the horror the horror
Kurtz!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#556592 Jul 12, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You and lacey are such complete hypocrites. You two sit here and stroke each others egos going on and on about how others hate when the two of you are two of the biggest haters in here. You've done nothing but spew hate towards Chris and his wife because they were delivered from homosexuality by God and you hate it. Truth be told eats away at you two because it blows your theory right out of the water that people are "born gay" .
News flash hypocrite, people aren't born gay any more then they are "born Christian".
So you can climb down from your self-righteous judgemental pulpit because as you can see people are on to you. The only ones buying into your B.S. are the trolls that showed up in here a few months back believing they could silence the Christians posting in here. And low and behold it didn't work and they sure found a fake Christian in you that they think will help their agenda.
It's exactly what happened when W.N. finally exposed herself all on here own as the fake she turned out to be. You're cut from the same poser mold. It didn't work then and it isn't working now hypocrite.
It does make me wonder... If God had delivered us from being drunks would it be met with the same hate? My thinking is it wouldn't.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#556593 Jul 12, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
I know, I ain't took the time to see what is at the heart of the latest unrest, and I ain't about to, but I do know this - if Epiphany is a target, something is definitely askew in the Heartland.
Imagine my surprise to see Coffey and Clearwater spreading their "peace" at the same time.......Thumper is surely not far behind. Directly behind, more like.....
Huh. I'm sure the homosexuals that post here will give you a pass on this one Hip. Its only a problem when certain people post things. Kind of like the way Paula Deen has been treated.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#556594 Jul 12, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
It does make me wonder... If God had delivered us from being drunks would it be met with the same hate? My thinking is it wouldn't.
So now you and RA are Gods.

ROFLMAO

You two are reasons people get drunk.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#556595 Jul 12, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have misunderstood...I was not referring to any one specific religion...
There are many religions that do not believe in the Christian God or any God at all.
<quoted text>
Maybe I am not reading correctly...
Are you saying that Christianity has spawned atheism?
<quoted text>
If you do not believe that some of us here are worthy of responses...why do you keep responding to us?
denominations is not one specific religion of divinty existing above our phisical control

those denominations created by man search for divinity made own god and own denominayion not necesarry being religion,

yea
Christianity is wicked father of atheism= spreaded free thinking, immorality and hater marching in the same ranks and rejecting their father abominable christianity by future removing whole Christendom

I don't debate,or respond to anyone,
I state only my statemnt opinion based on reality and the truth not controled by earthly man made beliefs

I post and never wait for any respond or any discussions,esspecialy those who spew against their own Maker

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#556596 Jul 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably. A lot of people think "the more of people like me there are, the stronger I am". IMO.
I'm a Protestant Christian, not a Catholic. But I do give the RCC much credit for the goods & services they provide for the needy around the world.
I have done this euro personally. For three years in a row, my dad was a missionary to Tanzania, Africa. Our church got together with others in the area and stuffed a cargo container full of all kinds of supplies. Everything from bike to blankets, desks to Tylenol.
All of the goods were either donated or purchased to donate by members of the churches. The cargo container, shipping, airfare for my parents, lodging, food, etc was all funded by the church through donations of it's members.
We busted our asses for months to get all the supplies from wherever they were to the cargo container at the church, then stuffed it - and I mean packed it so tight we couldn't even add another sock.
There were 100's and 100's of people (that I'll never know) that benefited from our little church in little Riverside.
THAT is charity. THAT is giving. And THAT is what Christians do all the time and all over the world.
Great post RR.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Thinking 64,327
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 654,273
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 973,914
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 1 hr girls united states 3
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Johnny 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 183,192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr crucifiedguy 281,925
More from around the web