sorry I missed your call,
Happy trails ol friend ...

hu
mike

AOL

#556516 Jul 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about solutions.lol You do know the natives think when they see someone talking to themselves. It a good way to a solutions makes them run away from you. lol
Thanks

When the natives see someone talking to themselves, the thought is to quickly remove that "nut".

Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#556517 Jul 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
...ahhh but the simple beauty of the suffering poor negated any need to use that money to build and equip a hospital in Calcutta...god was pleased with the concentrated agony of those impoverished souls writhing in agony on concrete floors and dying from treatable conditions.
Sadly, that is so, and serves as yet another example of the corrosive nature of Christian doctrine. Mother Teresa actually exulted in the suffering of the dying poor.

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." – Mother Teresa

The church taught that disgusting thought to what could have been one of the greatest people of modern times:

"More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope" - Romans 5:3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#556518 Jul 12, 2013
G
O
O
D
M
O
R
N
I
N
G

“Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean much
unless you do what’s right.”

~ Theodore Roosevelt

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#556519 Jul 12, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, So many things just look impossible. Sometimes I wonder how I will make it through this trial or how will we survive or where is this problem leading? But, when I stop concentrating on the problem and look to You and Your promises, I am relieved. For I know that all things are possible through You. You are in control and will make all things work to the good for those who love You. Thank You for those promises and for the "breath of fresh air" I feel in knowing You are here with me, for me, and in me through Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#556520 Jul 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
G
O
O
D
M
O
R
N
I
N
G
~ Theodore Roosevelt
Thought for the Day
Good to see you, Epi.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#556521 Jul 12, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Let us press on to know him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring."

Hosea 6:3

K-Love
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#556522 Jul 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
G
O
O
D
M
O
R
N
I
N
G
~ Theodore Roosevelt
Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#556523 Jul 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks
When the natives see someone talking to themselves, the thought is to quickly remove that "nut".
Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't!
Well...I think you are ALWAYS a NUT

:-P~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#556524 Jul 12, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you, Epi.
Thanks CJ...Same to ya
mike

AOL

#556525 Jul 12, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Objectives not objective and yes, help others. You lying wanna-be Christian? LOL nice try. I could say that you are a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater too. And I would have the same amount of evidence to support that claim as you do, none. Come on mike you will have to try harder. I am like the borg. I adapt. Calling me a liar has already been used. You must adjust your attack weapons to a new frequency and hope you can be successful.
Lack of hope not faith? Lack of hope is a lack of faith in God.
Ye of little faith? I have conceded that point many times on this thread. You don't seam to be too good at the insult people game played by many on Topix. That would fall into the "Oh Ye of Little Skill" category.:)
You are right. You are quite entertaining :)
Come on mike, do a flip or tell a joke. Make me laugh some more :)
Resistance is futile :)
Have a good evening mike :)
Thanks
I missed your point!
Why did jesus step-in to help "ye of little faith"?

Hope has uncertainty

Faith is confidence in what you believe.
youtube

AOL

#556526 Jul 12, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

Fennario

#556527 Jul 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
??logic is someone's bitch? that is as retarded and absurd a statement as your religion is.
You're apparently ashamed of religion enough to use the word as an insult, yet you are openly religious. Go figure.
trifecta1 wrote:
Christianity don't give two rips what you believe.
Why did you think I believed otherwise? I don't speak to Christianity. I speak about it.
trifecta1 wrote:
You have no effect on the growth on Christianity
You think that the secular backlash against your church isn't a factor in its decline? Among your many other talents, we can add shrewd tactician.
trifecta1 wrote:
I'm am proud to say my beliefs are based on faith that Jesus Christ is God.
Yet you are ashamed of religion enough to use it as an insult. You seem confused.
trifecta1 wrote:
When you can admit that your beliefs are based on faith, then Christians like me will stop exposing you for the lying fraudulent religious hypocrite you are.
You're ashamed of faith as well, even after having proclaimed your pride in your faith.

You are correct about faith and religion.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#556528 Jul 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope is not meat on them.lol
LOL...You can fry them up and put them in your tacos

Fennario

#556529 Jul 12, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
atheistic plague is;homsexualism hate, wars, and any kind of own immoral choices like adultery,fornaication,alcoholi sm, durgs, Aids and all kind of deseases called by Atheists;Second huamnity free own moral choice?
It's pretty apparent from posts like yours what the plague is here. Thank you, Jesus!
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#556530 Jul 12, 2013
youtube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
How's that delusion working out for you so far?

Fennario

#556531 Jul 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I believe in God because I have experienced God.
No you haven't. You experienced your own mind and confused it with a god.
trifecta1 wrote:
your assertion that evolution can explain how life began on this earth is False.
He didn't claim that, did he, Mr.Science. When will you science rubes learn the difference between abiogenesis and biological evolution?
trifecta1 wrote:
you do not know how the universe was formed
Neither do you.

But you're farther from the truth than somebody who is aware that man has no answer to that question yet, because you have settled for "goddidit," which is a worse answer than "I don't know" since it is the end of curiosity.

The gap of scientific unknowing that you have to try to squeeze your god into is shrinking every year.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#556532 Jul 12, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
I know, I ain't took the time to see what is at the heart of the latest unrest, and I ain't about to, but I do know this - if Epiphany is a target, something is definitely askew in the Heartland.
Imagine my surprise to see Coffey and Clearwater spreading their "peace" at the same time.......Thumper is surely not far behind. Directly behind, more like.....
Miss you HipG.....It's OK....Just Le_Le and I discussing ICONS....You know how things go on the thread....Thumper visited not to long ago as another poster...Didn't take long to figure him out. I'm sure he is probably reading right along.

Have a Great day Friend.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#556533 Jul 12, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>There ya go, LeLe. Out of all the people you've ever met in your life, John Coffey is here to tell you what you >>must do<< to be "saved".
But wait a bit. Before long, his head will spin around and tell you that salvation comes by faith, thru grace, not works.
Oh, I've seen this movie before. It's almost as good as the Exorcist, but without the green pea soup.
Now I'm skeert:

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#556534 Jul 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
My line was always longer. People waited just to be abused by me. I made them smile on their way to work. I didn't need the money.
It was just fun. I got a few complaints but...have you seen my "Big Puppy Dog Eye" look?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pPPExso1x28XX
You should work at "Dicks"...They berate the customers...

:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Tiny Trump 88,695
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Big Al 703,884
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bronzeagelegends 996,589
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 3 hr chick fill a 12
WARNING To GOP Republicans 3 hr Bernie fan 1
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 3 hr Big Al 223,085
New girl reminds me too much of ex gf 3 hr Jimbo 2