Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#556292 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it yellow?
Ha!

You beat me to it!

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#556293 Jul 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,if that what ya want PRAISE THE LORD
FYI even a fanny pat is sometimes a blessing.lol
Fanny pat?

fanny [&#712;fæn&#618;]

n pl -nies Slang

1. Taboo Brit the female genitals

2. Chiefly US and Canadian the buttocks
[perhaps from Fanny, pet name from Frances]

Usage: Despite the theory that this word derives from the name `Fanny', its use in British English is still considered taboo by many people, and is likely to cause offence. In the US the word refers to the buttocks.

Serious misunderstanding may therefore arise when what people in Britain know as a `bumbag' is referred to in the US as a `fanny pack'

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fanny

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#556294 Jul 11, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't you eat that yellow snow"
:-)
Heck no one whoopin was enough.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#556295 Jul 11, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
You beat me to it!
LOL....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#556296 Jul 11, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Fanny pat?
fanny [&#712;fæn&#618;]
n pl -nies Slang
1. Taboo Brit the female genitals
2. Chiefly US and Canadian the buttocks
[perhaps from Fanny, pet name from Frances]
Usage: Despite the theory that this word derives from the name `Fanny', its use in British English is still considered taboo by many people, and is likely to cause offence. In the US the word refers to the buttocks.
Serious misunderstanding may therefore arise when what people in Britain know as a `bumbag' is referred to in the US as a `fanny pack'
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fanny
Wow a overload of starch.lol

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#556297 Jul 11, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Fanny pat?
fanny [&#712;fæn&#618;]
n pl -nies Slang
1. Taboo Brit the female genitals
2. Chiefly US and Canadian the buttocks
[perhaps from Fanny, pet name from Frances]
Usage: Despite the theory that this word derives from the name `Fanny', its use in British English is still considered taboo by many people, and is likely to cause offence. In the US the word refers to the buttocks.
Serious misunderstanding may therefore arise when what people in Britain know as a `bumbag' is referred to in the US as a `fanny pack'
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fanny
Like Mike Myers used to say on Saturday Night Live....

"Don't look at me Bum"

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#556298 Jul 11, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely put
I think it's fair to say that Chinese college kids have a higher level of education than their western equivalents and in that respect, we can rest assured that Christianity will have no impact on them.
As you say, it's among the uneducated where Christianity will flourish. However, the Chinese traditions are deeply rooted in their culture in ways that we in the west struggle to grasp and I very much doubt the Chinese will ditch their old ways for what is seen by many as a tool of the west.
;ow level of education have nothing to do with christianity
rather with western politics holding in curbs of stupidities own nations not giving them proper education

your hate is blind and foaming like rats feces around causing stinks,hate, and how stupid you are-product of Western politics holding your brain on the cage of dog

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#556299 Jul 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,if that what ya want PRAISE THE LORD
FYI even a fanny pat is sometimes a blessing.lol
Uh Oh....Here comes the Ornery LW

((*L-))

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#556300 Jul 11, 2013
Catch ya all later.

Hold down the fort raschels.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#556301 Jul 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Never caught raindrops on your tongue ?
Or were you thinking what I was thinking ?
rain drop kills thirst,
your thinking doesn't kill anybody only expose how really english strange(retarded on your top) you are

you fit clear definition of psychiatric analise strange(maniacial shisophrenic) not knowing what he is talking about

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#556302 Jul 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No but did take a whoopin for eating snow once upon a time long ago.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#556303 Jul 11, 2013
Hello (((((((Friends))))))))))

Just stoppin' by to give a big hug (c:

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#556304 Jul 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
Community service is a universal cultural act.
You see normal things as "a result of Christianity",
ignore the fact that non-Christians do the same things,
Deny that Christians do horrible things
and claim that non-Christians do nothing of value.
You are either brainwashed, stupid or a pathological liar.
Nope. I don't see it that way.

I see it as a group of Christian kids went to an atheist's home to help him with his landscaping.

I call that Christian conditioning - the desire and ability to help someone for no reason.

I have NEVER heard of a story where atheist kids went to a Christian man's hone to help him....

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#556305 Jul 11, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Strange. It's only when I log onto topix that I see such crap. I'll go out on a limb here and say its mostly politics, not my faith. Rage on.
You have to improve your prayer technique!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#556306 Jul 11, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting post but what is the missionaries position?
http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/m/missi...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#556307 Jul 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were intelligent enough to understand my simple explanation of using the quotes on the Google search.
I apologize.
I'm not. When you write:

Search for "example", I figure you don't mean to include the quotation marks. Why would I?

No biggie. It's just more miscommunication.

How's your engine work going?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#556308 Jul 11, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
In the same way that Islam, Buddhism, Shinto, Hinduism, Taoism, etc won't die out either.
Possibly.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#556309 Jul 11, 2013
Truths wrote:
Hello (((((((Friends))))))))))
Just stoppin' by to give a big hug (c:
for whom???

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#556310 Jul 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to improve your prayer technique!
without of your advice,his improvement for sure is going to be very high

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#556311 Jul 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Yer a reverse cowgirl kinda gal, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to masturebate with my friend 5 min Bbflip 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min here 64,005
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min confrinting with ... 653,993
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min ImFree2Choose 2,582
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 30 min Classic 3,805
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 31 min Johnny 39
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 44 min The Twins 445,464
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Hangman 973,798
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,507
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,866
More from around the web