Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#556196 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
I wouldn't want LW to have me in a head lock....She is a tough one...Carries a big stick
All came thru the house of hard knocks and had some excellent teachers.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#556197 Jul 11, 2013
Make believe evidence. Evidence you dreamt up. Pseudo-Evidence. IHW, nonsensical rubbish your leaders made up for gullible idiots like you can swallow it.
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
What I believe is based on evidence.
<quoted text>
I believe the scientists for many evidence based reasons. Our computers are evidence that their method - the scientific method - and their great human minds can generate truth through study of the material elements of the universe.
What I don't believe are Christian apologists talking about science. To you, truth comes from faith. To me, it comes from reason and evidence.
<quoted text>
You don't speak very highly of faith here, either.
“I always flinch in embarrassment for the believer who trots out,“Atheism is just another kind of faith,” because it’s a tacit admission that taking claims on faith is a silly thing to do. When you’ve succumbed to arguing that the opposition is just as misguided as you are, it’s time to take a step back and rethink your attitudes.”- Amanda Marcotte
<quoted text>
Your credentials as an excellent thinker and a keen judge of things are well established here on Topix. And your endorsement is most coveted wherever you go.
<quoted text>
And a great logician. I forgot that. I forgot how you have made logic your bitch.
??logic is someone's bitch? that is as retarded and absurd a statement as your religion is.

Christianity don't give two rips what you believe. You have no effect on the growth on Christianity and frankly the religion is better off with you gone from it.

Science has no truth as to how this universe was formed. That is the delusions of your religion talking.

I'm am proud to say my beliefs are based on faith that Jesus Christ is God.

Amanda Marcotte is mistaken because secular humanism makes the false notion that their beliefs are based on facts. They are not. They are based on fairy tales in the disguise of science.

When you can admit that your beliefs are based on faith, then Christians like me will stop exposing you for the lying fraudulent religious hypocrite you are.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#556198 Jul 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I've corrected myself and you've yet to rebuke anything.
You can repeat "healthcare networks" all you want, but paying for their hospitals' upkeep is not charity.
You don't understand what charity is, do you?
chariy is work done without of any payements
charity is love,
RR is not understaning charity definition

1/"for example charity( love) is when you cut grass for your neighbour for free without of any payments or reward,or profits

2/donations to keep up for example Gospel radio ministry also is free charity (not obligated love gift to others?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#556199 Jul 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I kind of thought you'd argue a society free from organized religion would not produce people like my brother.
I lean in that direction, but not that far. I think that Christian philosophy and psychology facilitates crime, and there is ample data to support than notion. But it can't be the only cause.

I think it does that on partly depicting most of humanity as devil infested and unfit for heaven. And by teaching millions of people to turn their back on the world. And to see it as deserving harsh judgment. And to teach people how to justify cruelty. And teaching them to see man as born guilty and deserving of punishment. And by offering cheap self-forgiveness. It's infantilizing in that sense, preserving the worst aspects of childishness.

From that perspective, it's pretty easy for a lot of people to justify doing anything to anybody, especially to an unbeliever.

Humanism emphasizes exactly the opposite values, which fosters maturity to a higher state: self-control, self-actualization, self-accountability, intellectual and moral development, integrity, compassion, and the like. Humanism teaches connection to the world, the value of life, and the value of people in terms other than sinner, repentance, obedience, and damnation.

Location hidden

#556200 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they like Gallstones? Put them in alcohol
LOL
Mine ended up in college in Albuquerque for the medicial students to examine. lol I built some unusual ones.

They done exploratory surgery and six hours later was home cookin for my lovin man.

I packed that baby with tea bags and herbs and only faint scare.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#556201 Jul 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any fornicators living in your town? This sounds like a biblical plague.
<quoted text>
Cool. A rolling stones concert in the comfort of your own home.
atheistic plague is;homsexualism hate, wars, and any kind of own immoral choices like adultery,fornaication,alcoholi sm, durgs, Aids and all kind of deseases called by Atheists;Second huamnity free own moral choice?

Cool is it?
whom you represent among own rolling stones sounds in the comfort of your own apartment and immorality spreaded inside and outside of your neighborhood.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#556202 Jul 11, 2013
Evolution as to how life started is all but refuted in the scientific community. Only ones pushing that are religious zealots grasping at straws to avoid the roaring joke their religion has become.
[QUOTE who="oneear69"]<q uoted text>Evolution my friend There is plenty of scientific evidence for the life on this planet , including mankind's. Do we know how, when the Universe began, of course not, mankind simply does not know, period. What you know, what I know, is all apart of our environment. Your belief in a god, is so, because you where indoctrinated at a very young age.Made to fear the unknown, by many generations of a fable handed down amongst the uneducated common man, by the truth has always been known to the , elitists. In studying all of mankind's religions, it is easy to see the common denominator of Astronomy. The means of studying and charting the stars in relation to the moons cycle, the solstices and equinoxes,for agricultural means, some going as far as marking the ages, our solar systems movement in the Milky Way galaxy.Known to most as Astrology, with 12 different ages. There is also the common denominator of mankind's social manipulation, of the ones who understand this knowledge and the power to keep it secret, so as to maintain power and dominance over the uneducated followers. Religion, racism, and monetary division, is the means in which the worlds elitists have maintained their control, even to this day.
I believe in God because I have experienced God. Just because you have not is not my problem.

Other than that, nice commentary on your part. Some of your insights I agree with, some I don't. However your assertion that evolution can explain how life began on this earth is False.

And since you do not know how the universe was formed, then God did it is the natural status quo. When you get a clue, then come and share it.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#556203 Jul 11, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...
And he needs a 24 /7' government watch on him..
Not kidding.
-but because he claims Christ.. These "believers" coddle him.. They
Always have. Making him more justified in his hatred of the USA government.
Chris is a time bomb..
The writings on the wall.
Hey Le Le,
You have a right to your opinion but I have to disagree with you on this my friend. Sorry Le Le but I strongly disagree. Chris is a fine young man. One I would be proud of if I were his mother. I see that his belief in God gives him peace not frustration. He is going by the word of God. I am not sure if you believe the Bible is the word of God or not but he does and so far anyway that is not against the law. Just because you believe something is wrong does not mean you hate the one doing it.
HFN

Location hidden

#556204 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....Did ja?
(Kiss BigFoot yet)
Well, when he show up here. I got me some plans for him. lol.

I going to crawl right on the hairy body of his and lock my lips on him. lol.

Been shaken the bushes for him but have not found him yet. lol.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#556205 Jul 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I lean in that direction, but not that far. I think that Christian philosophy and psychology facilitates crime, and there is ample data to support than notion. But it can't be the only cause.
I think it does that on partly depicting most of humanity as devil infested and unfit for heaven. And by teaching millions of people to turn their back on the world. And to see it as deserving harsh judgment. And to teach people how to justify cruelty. And teaching them to see man as born guilty and deserving of punishment. And by offering cheap self-forgiveness. It's infantilizing in that sense, preserving the worst aspects of childishness.
From that perspective, it's pretty easy for a lot of people to justify doing anything to anybody, especially to an unbeliever.
Humanism emphasizes exactly the opposite values, which fosters maturity to a higher state: self-control, self-actualization, self-accountability, intellectual and moral development, integrity, compassion, and the like. Humanism teaches connection to the world, the value of life, and the value of people in terms other than sinner, repentance, obedience, and damnation.
look at american prison population
majorities of those criminals are atheists and second humanists adjust own morality to fit their wicked crimes;

most vicious atheistic criminals are;self actualized,self wicked accountibility,intelectual liars,teaching others to be connected to outside world the value of life,guilt of all their victims for unjust sentencing them for their committed criminal crimes

then among vicious murders come true spiritual repentance,they pray beg for God,he ENTER THEIR HEARS,AND THOSE ATHEISTIC HUMANISTS START SLOWLY CHANGE THEIR OWN MORAL DEFINITION TO NEW SPIRITUAL DEFINITION TO BE ABSOLUTLY OBEDIENT TO GODS OUTSIDE MORAL LAWS

Your bablings are take from your devil Pentecost church,nothing new,only croocked to fit your own wicked atheistic agenda of 2nd humanity

please?take brake and perform sex with second gay,according to you moral descency of second atheistic humanism

please
don't respond
I don't debate with any atheists secular humanity own made filthy moral laws ended with AIDS,diseases,greed and crimes against second disarmed poor humans-like you did in past in USA

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#556206 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they like Gallstones? Put them in alcohol
LOL
Heh, heh...prolly best to treat them by abstaining from water an drinking only high octane "spirits"...it may cause one to have to "defrag the liver regularly though.

Fennario

#556207 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
“When we long for life without difficulties,
remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds
and diamonds are made under pressure.”
~ Peter Marshall

Thought for the Day
Peter Marshall?

Thought for the Day:

Contestant: "Gilbert Gottfried to block."
Peter: "What animal has the largest eyes?"
Gilbert: "Marlon Brando at a buffet"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#556208 Jul 11, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Epi
I seen your post where you let it rip,...you go girl!

Sorry.....Too much roughage

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#556209 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....Did ja?
(Kiss BigFoot yet)
I thought about it once...she wasn't all that bad looking, but jist couldn't get past the pungent smell...prolly why there ain't all that many of 'em around.

Fennario

#556210 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Sorry...To disappoint you Miss LeLe
I will talk about ICONS till the cows come home....And anything else I want to..... BYE.....
Rowr!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#556211 Jul 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
...The things you try to get me to do....
Oh, Sweety, if only we were younger ......

<pats LW's butt>

Fennario

#556212 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Bernie.....I saw the "Born Christian"....According to the Word of God...No one is born Christian...We may be born into a family who is Christian...We are all born "Fallen from Grace"....We can Blame That on ADAM......It is our choice to either accept Christ or NOT.....
We're born without a belief in god - atheists. Theism is acquired from the culture.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#556213 Jul 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus you want me to sample this contaminated product by tasting.
Never caught raindrops on your tongue ?

Or were you thinking what I was thinking ?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#556214 Jul 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do......
:)

Location hidden

#556215 Jul 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO, Jesus would be laughing with me.
I hope for your sake Jesus sees it that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min truth 183,651
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr River Tam 92,792
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,983
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 46,042
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Joe Fortuna 979,486
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 hr MUQ2 1,105
More from around the web