Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#555698 Jul 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't show me that man is as evil as ever.
Your story of Muslims burning people in the name of Allah illustrated by contrast how much progress secular humanists have made in the West, and that Islam is as barbaric as Christianity was.
Man is not defined by sadistic religious fanatics. Humanists are a part of mankind, too - the better part, and the part that your church refuses to acknowledge, let alone thank.
Your reasoning defies logic ~ you don't believe in GOD so of course, religion is man made........ who is making what progress?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#555699 Jul 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa.....Tecumseh was a very WISE Leader....Wasn't he?
I don't know anything about him but I thought those words were spectacular :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#555700 Jul 10, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone been on his page and asked what happened?
Bobb asked his co-worker...and they said he was at work and wasn't as tlkative as usual and just lowered his head on his desk and died. It was a sudden Heart attack....

He leaves his wife and son I believe....

#555701 Jul 10, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some History of Tecumseh.....
Tecumseh, meaning Shooting Star, was born in 1768 near Chillicothe, Ohio to the Shawnee tribe; specifically he was the son of the reigning Chief, Pukeshinwau. Throughout his childhood Tecumseh experienced many malevolent, violent expansions by the United States which would later sustain his hatred towards the United States. Multiple times during his youth U.S militia would intersect whatever land the Shawnees were currently occupying. In many cases the Americans would set two tribes against one another through treaties with one party representing the land of the other. For example, during the Treaty of Fort Stanwix the Iroquois tribe claimed ownership to all of Ohio lands therefore they deemed it acceptable to sell the Shawnee territory to America in exchange for money. Americans were also very eager to claim any type of acreage so they plundered many Native American villages, including the Shawnee's various home lands a multitude of times.(History of Ohio Central)
Now I know why Native Americans said "White man speaks with forked tongue"
I have read of their devastation when white man came and slaughtered all of their cattle.... I have read of much, Epi ~ and now the wars kill more people and do more damage than before. Animals are cruelly slaughtered and tortured in certain countries, and for some unknown reason, Australia with all of its 'progression' still sends live stock to these countries to be tortured, because we are too gutless to stand up and do otherwise. Heaps of protests go on about it all, news coverage ~ the works; but they really don't care about the animals, they only care about the $...... Progress is slow in a world that is whirring rapidly!!

#555702 Jul 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. this will be my last attempt to reach you ..
RR LOGIC:
.. if an adult male has sex with a little boy he is a gay pedophile ..
THEREFORE:
.. if a 9-year-old has sex with an adult male, he is gay little boy ..
<quoted text>
.. it's much like a female rape victim being told she attracts exactly what she wants ..
.. such bizarre thinking must be addressed ..
You may or may not know but when I was 13 I was molested by my Sister's husband, and when I spoke of it was not believed. Long time ago, HL, but the pain is the same as it was then, and not being believed just added to the whole dilemma. But, one thing, once I spoke of it to my Mum, it never happened again (it was also in front of him and my Sister) and another thing, if my Dad had been there, it wouldn't have happened, or there would have been a funeral to attend!!

#555703 Jul 10, 2013
Phoenix Ascends wrote:
Jesus loves us!
Indeed HE does :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#555704 Jul 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anything about him but I thought those words were spectacular :)
I know we are forbidden to talk about Icons....But I see you have 6 negative ones already...Yesterday morning I had 12 negative ones on each one.....

SOMEONE doesn't want us to talk.....Hmmmmmm

#555705 Jul 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah...I have known Andrew since I joined Topix...met him on the Gay/Lesbian Forum.
I can tell you this...Andrew loved a good battle. If one didn't come his way...he started his own. He dished out as well or better than what he received.
Over the course of the years that I have known him he shared much about his life with me but those things were told in confidence and that is how they will remain...the good and the bad.
So...(if Andrew has left us)...I will only say...
Andrew...I will always keep a stack of bricks just for you.
Hi AnnieJ, Andrew was a long time friend of our FB family and we share a lot in there that we would not dare share in here. Andrew did like a battle as such, and I feel a bit weak for not getting involved during these latter months in here, but not all battles belong to everyone. Been there and done that, so to speak :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#555706 Jul 10, 2013
^^^ Congratulations...You have 10 now

#555707 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
So you see this as invaders coming from where atheists belong to undeservedly target a good man, chasing him away, and depriving you of some number of his posts near the end of his life? Do you consider that a just appraisal?
I'm sorry that Andrew is dead - for him, and his for his family and friends. Your loss is counted, too, but not in units of posts lost.
<quoted text>
The words don't haunt me, if that's your point. I don't regret anything I posted to him. I don't know who would.
I'm glad ~ I just remember the invitation.......

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#555708 Jul 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You may or may not know but when I was 13 I was molested by my Sister's husband, and when I spoke of it was not believed. Long time ago, HL, but the pain is the same as it was then, and not being believed just added to the whole dilemma. But, one thing, once I spoke of it to my Mum, it never happened again (it was also in front of him and my Sister) and another thing, if my Dad had been there, it wouldn't have happened, or there would have been a funeral to attend!!
I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Serah.

#555709 Jul 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed Granny. Yes, it makes you thankful for time as none of us know how much we have. You've done much to share your faith and wanted to just offer my thanks. Its not much but its meant much to me. No, have not heard from Ed in a long time. God bless. Love
GOD Bless you too Chris ~ I haven't seen Educator for sometime, but there was another forum that she used to frequent, it might be easier to find her there! I know Sister Granny and a few others know the one I am talking of, so hope they can find out where she is :)

#555710 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey Q, how's it going? I just wanted to say Quinnocence, Counter Strike, and a few other names I see on here, are all names I usually look to see what is posted. Good information is good information, no matter who or what name posts it. If ever you truly were not on this thread, it wouldn't be the same. Balance is a good thing. Just something I wanted to say :)
Howdy Bernie :)

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#555711 Jul 10, 2013
Regarding "Homeless Man 'Tests' Kindness Of Religions; Atheist Passersby Seem To Give Most Money" at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/home...
<quoted text>
I don't think the test was offered as scientific, which may be why the word "tests" is in single quotes in the title of the piece.
Hello Ians, I trust you are well.
I wasn't trying to create a thing ...only pointing out an observation.
Speaking of confirmation biases, can you please explain how you decide when to be skeptical, and when faith will do?
I'll make the decisions that apply to me at my whim. I'd expect no less from any other.

Sadly tho, many will not. They prefer to follow along because of teaching (like the above "test"), because of lazyness, and because of because.
What kinds of things will you believe uncritically simply because you were told them, and what kinds of things do you need scientific evidence for?
Well ......beginning with aardvark and continueing on to zebra ...Are you shitting me?

I prefer to think for myself, period. I'll revel in the glory when I'm right ...and I'll take my medicine when I'm wrong. I imagine I'm much like you on that score. As I'm sure you're aware, wading thru the grey can be a difficult struggle ...and at times, amply rewarding.

Thanks for the chat.

#555712 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Has anyone been on his page and asked what happened?
Yes, it appears he had a heart attack at work ~ had been unusually quiet that day and just slumped over. At least it was all over quickly but we do know he had personal issues that were eating at him, and perhaps he died of a broken heart.... A very well loved and cared for Father, Son, Brother, Uncle, Friend and Confidant, that is very easily seen :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#555713 Jul 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>GOD Bless you too Chris ~ I haven't seen Educator for sometime, but there was another forum that she used to frequent, it might be easier to find her there! I know Sister Granny and a few others know the one I am talking of, so hope they can find out where she is :)
It is the thread that Deb started.....I'll send a link to Chris....Don't want to put it here

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#555714 Jul 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy Bernie :)
Yes....Howdy Bernie.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#555715 Jul 10, 2013
Epiphany Signing OFF for now....

((*^*))

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#555716 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey Q, how's it going?
Good Morning, I'm very well thanks... how are you? How is the Hebrew lessons progressin' with ya?
<quoted text> I just wanted to say Quinnocence, Counter Strike, and a few other names I see on here, are all names I usually look to see what is posted. Good information is good information, no matter who or what name posts it.
True that.
<quoted text>If ever you truly were not on this thread, it wouldn't be the same.
I appreciate it. It's good to step away from topixland sometimes, even if just for a little while.
<quoted text>Balance is a good thing. Just something I wanted to say :)
The feeling is mutual, B-man...

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#555717 Jul 10, 2013
The Son of God Music Ministry

"Sometimes all we have to hold on to
Is what we know is true of who You are
So when the heartache hits like a hurricane
That could never change who You are
And we trust in who You are

Even if the healing doesn't come
And life falls apart
And dreams are still undone
You are God You are good
Forever faithful One
Even if the healing

Lord we know your ways are not our ways
So we set our faith in who You are
Even though You reign high above us
YOU TENDERLY LOVE US
We know Your heart
And we rest in who You are

You're still the Great and Mighty One
WE TRUST YOU ALWAYS
You're working all things for our good
WE'LL SING YOUR PRAISE

You are God and we will bless You
As the Good and Faithful One
You are God and we will bless You
Even if the healing doesn't come"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 591,449
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min nanoanomaly 4,832
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 842,060
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 21 min Kenny from south ... 5
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 21 min sab 716
'Caitlyn' Jenner fiasco is a REAL embarrassment... 30 min Liam 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min Student 40,579
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jimmy Savile 271,488
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 11 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web