Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Chris Clearwater wrote:
How do you know what reasons these people helped? Never miss an opportunity to hate people of faith do you? Sad that.
He said "No gods [were] required" for people to do charitable work. One was Black Thunder, who I believe worships no god. And it is obviously true that no gods are required to do charitable work. Catcher recently gave $25 to an Ecuadoran farmer that he doesn't know. I know because he allowed mt to choose the recipient. No god was involved in that.

But do you know who never misses an opportunity - an opportunity to play the victim? You. Poor Christians. Poor beleaguered Christians. You get treated so badly by the non-Christian minority, and after so many centuries of showing it so much kindness and respect.

You should probably stop whining about how skeptics view and describe the church, since it falls on deaf ears and just makes others want to mock you. Are you getting any sympathy when you do this kind of thing, or mockery?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa.....Tecumseh was a very WISE Leader....Wasn't he?
Some History of Tecumseh.....

Tecumseh, meaning Shooting Star, was born in 1768 near Chillicothe, Ohio to the Shawnee tribe; specifically he was the son of the reigning Chief, Pukeshinwau. Throughout his childhood Tecumseh experienced many malevolent, violent expansions by the United States which would later sustain his hatred towards the United States. Multiple times during his youth U.S militia would intersect whatever land the Shawnees were currently occupying. In many cases the Americans would set two tribes against one another through treaties with one party representing the land of the other. For example, during the Treaty of Fort Stanwix the Iroquois tribe claimed ownership to all of Ohio lands therefore they deemed it acceptable to sell the Shawnee territory to America in exchange for money. Americans were also very eager to claim any type of acreage so they plundered many Native American villages, including the Shawnee's various home lands a multitude of times.(History of Ohio Central)

Now I know why Native Americans said "White man speaks with forked tongue"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Get ready for the afternoon and evening group....

Drum roll Please......

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
How do you know what reasons these people helped? Never miss an opportunity to hate people of faith do you? Sad that.
G_O_D wrote:
STFU, A-hole!
And there it is, Clearwater. There's the sympathy you can expect when you whine about how oppressed Christians are by scoffers. People are feeling less and less like giving your church any respect at all. These are the kinds of things that respected atheists are saying today that could never have been said just one generation ago:

"I don't respect your beliefs and I don't care if you're offended." – Pat Condell

"I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt, and I claim that right." – Christopher Hitchens

“We’re not two sides of the same coin, and you don’t get to put your unreason up on the same shelf with my reason. Your stuff has to go over there, on the shelf with Zeus and Thor and the Kraken." – Bill Maher

There's the sympathy and respect you're getting. As Dylan said, "you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Come Back ANDREW...
Counter_Strike
Your work is not finished yet Brother!
~S~H~A~L~O~M~'Until we meet again” I'm waiting!
Your friend and - PW
>>> Why do I 'feel' someone has left a cruel message on Counter_Strikes Face Book ? <<<
I just left a message on his FB and only condolences are there....

Such a young man that Loved the Lord....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bye.....Hug your loved ones....We may not be here tomorrow

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>He was a bigot as well.

But if the news is true, then I am sorry for it.
Homosexuality and same sec marriage was a contentious issue between him and I but I also knew him to have a very kind heart and gentle soul. We all have many sides to us and I'm truly sorry for his passing.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
Hey bro. From some of the first postings I made Mr. X would say things like how bright the future is as Christians will be smaller in number, have less of a say.
That is correct. I predict that somebody like you will find the closet more to your liking in the not too distant future.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Spending far less time online because of the trolls, but it is good to see you. God bless.
That's the closet - choosing to silence yourself in public - or "the trolls" as you call us - and confining your opinions to protected environments where you know that you will be well received.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
Btw, I will NEVER stand down nor will I EVER be quiet.
That's odd. You just said that you are, "spending far less time online because of the trolls."

You don't have to stand down, but you should expect more blow back in the future than you are getting now. We "trolls" are getting fed up with your church, and our stomachs for tolerating its water carriers like you has already waned considerably in just the last few years.
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“a.k.a. GhostWriter2U”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Christians in the spiritual sense? Once again, why would we care about that? There is only one sense in which we care about what Christianity is: concrete reality. Nothing else matters except what you actually do, and it includes Inquisitions and a global pedophile syndicate. Those are things that Christianity has actually done.
<quoted text>
I identify them as Christians as well. They are Christians, just like you. What is a misrepresentation is claiming otherwise because you aren't proud of what they did.
You and other Christians can try to distance yourself from the church's outrageous history for your own psychological comfort, but as you can see here, that is only happening in YOUR heads. The non-Christian world doesn't see it that way.
<quoted text>
Not just them.
Okay I can understand what you're saying, but I also understand the underlying motive for your philosophical position.

But let's put that aside for a moment because I have a few questions to ask you regarding the medical profession, as I understand you were a physician, and I have some practical real world concerns involving medical ethics. I'm hoping you can help me understand these issues.

Then we can get back to this issue if that's okay.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jute.
I'm so sorry to hear that Wayne can't use C-pap it's been a life saver for me. I'm still using mine and have been for about 4 years now. I'd be lost without it and sleep would be very tough and interrupted frequently without it. Please encourage him to try again because it will make his sleep quality so much better if he can find a way to tolerate it.
My health is doing okay. My heart fraction numbers will probably not improve from where they are now (the old ticker is pretty weak) but with the ICD device I had implanted in January things have been going okay. My Cardiologist thinks I might be a candidate for a Heart Transplant and referred me to the Heart Transplant Unit at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne. I met with the head Transplant Doctor a couple of weeks ago. He said I may not need one because of some of the changes I've already made since my heart attack last year.
He has scheduled a couple of tests for me to help them determine if I need one or not. So on the 19th of this month I have to get a Heart Stress Test and a Pulmonary Function Test. I guess if those tests come back okay then I may not need the Translant. If I do need one they would put me on the trasplant list and it could be up to 2 years before a heart may become available. So time will tell.
Take care my dear friend. God's blessings and my prayers sent your way always.
You must be kidding me,... now you need a heart transplant?

You're such a "drama-boy

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. when you present concepts like this, you're not helping a little boy process the shame, guilt, humiliation and social stigma of molestation ..
.. this isn't about homosexuality, it's about a child who was victimized by a predator. To label such violence a 'gay' act only compounds the confusion and pain of a child ..
.. please re-think this ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. I didn't mean it was about the child, HL. I meant it was about the predator.
.. why is it so difficult for you to understand this concept ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. I didn't mean it was about the child, HL. I meant it was about the predator.
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls do get abused too, you know. In higher numbers...
:-(
.. would you tell a little girl that her abuser is a heterosexual male? If not, why ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. this will be my last attempt to reach you ..
RR LOGIC:
.. if an adult male has sex with a little boy he is a gay pedophile ..
THEREFORE:
.. if a 9-year-old has sex with an adult male, he is gay little boy ..
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I really hate reading this stuff ~ it is a continual reminder of what my brother went through when he was molested by his scout leader.
Your attempt reached me ~ and made me feel sick at heart.
.. it's much like a female rape victim being told she attracts exactly what she wants ..

.. such bizarre thinking must be addressed ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS DELETED**It has to be miserable to be so consumed with anger and hate like duaney is. I've seen far to many people in my life that have lived their lives that way. Never knowing any peace or joy. Nothing but bitterness, anger and hatred. It's a wretched way to live. Especially if his life is coming to an end as he claims. Not that I necessarily believe him. Because he's told more lies then truths in here.
.. usually we detest the very things in others that we most detest about ourselves. It's a reflection ..
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Mikester, a nice observation on your part ---> obviously Jesus did die. But what Jesus was ultimately referring to in Matt 24:42 is a return of not a person who is currently dead... but One Who is currently alive.
It takes much more faith to believe that He is alive and returning rather than believing that He is still dead.
Thanks

So it takes faith and belief for jesus to return?

That explains the delay!

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many years ago a friend told me she was thinking of killing herself.
I told her, "I will agree that you have the right, and possibly very good reasons, to take your own life. However, I will never give you permission to murder a dear friend of mine."
The Japanese considered suicide honourable during the War, probably still do. In Western cultures it's considered the "coward's way out".

Cultural differences...

Personally, I think that life's really too short for all of us, so make the most of what you have while you have it.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you Phae for this announcement, I do hope someone can find out for sure what has happened and let us know.
I've only posted him a few times and don't know him well, but do care.
TLC - Judy
Hello O S Granny

I see your attempt to conjure-up dead characters, are you trying to set the tone of the thread?

With you wanna-be christians, it's saying nice things, talking about sickness, or dead folk.

This group of wanna-be christians here are sooo "Morbid".

I understand the need to seek out people for comfort, simpy said,..there is no GOD.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just left a message on his FB and only condolences are there....
Such a young man that Loved the Lord....
Hello Epi

I see the clan is ready to kill-off another internet character.

"Morbid"

No harm, no foul,..it's all good entertainment,..nothing to do with a GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 531,861 - 531,880 of598,808
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

397 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 530,339
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Hidingfromyou 717,096
How to know if you're a REAL Miami Heat fan 15 min Senecus 4
My wife wants to have sex with her brother! (Dec '12) 17 min andet1987 24
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 20 min Senecus 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min andet1987 3,887
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min Aura Mytha 223,285
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 255,757
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,518
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••