Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#555613 Jul 9, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU had said before that it was health care for the cardinals, bishops, and so on.
Health care is not charity, otherwise it would be included in the number set aside for charity.
His rebuttal was that all that money is donated by Christians.

He can't tell the difference between charity and theft.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#555614 Jul 9, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to mention, my company spends money on "health care."
That means that my company is spending that money on charity?
Yep. And very hospital is doing charity work. Well, actually many of the secular ones are.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#555615 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit, huh? I don't remember the whole bill, but I do remember that they charged #15,000 for "bedding".
WTF?
She was there for 11 days. How the f_ck can they charge over $1,000 a day for nasty ole hospital bed sheets & pillows?!?
..This is an issue for the uninsured. List price . Insurance company will get a bill for 225k and the hosp. will settle for 80k , the actual price.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#555616 Jul 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for sharing this with us PW ~ I have felt that I let Andrew down by ignoring a lot of his last postings because I wasn't all that keen to get involved. Now, the chance has gone, and I will live with this regret.
I have been on his Facebook page and it is filled with loving and kind memories of a wonderful man, obviously well loved, and have not seen anything negative.
Glad I found your posting Sweet Irrira, because now I really have to rush off and get ready for work.... Wednesday is known as hump day down here, being the middle of the week it is the hump in the graph :) xxx
God bless. Sorry to see this on Andrew. Take care.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#555617 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>It was St. Joseph Hospital, a not-for-profit arganization.
If it was not for profit, then why was there a bill?
You can't put two and two together, can you?

Montreal

#555618 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Just STFU, You win. I am sick of your insanity and lies.

The atheists should thank you for proving that religion is just pack of lies.
We do.
It shows how willfully ignorant and unthinking religion is.

Montreal

#555619 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>But they give 2.7% to charity.... and convince morons that it is over 60%.

<face palm>

If the RCC (and others) didn't call itself a religion it would be shut down as a con-artist racket.

If 1 person believes something ludicrous he is "insane".
If 2 to 1000 people believe in something ludicrous they are a "dangerous cult".
If more than 1000 people believe in something ludicrous they are a "Untouchable Religion".
Once again, it sickens me.

I'm glad though, that these people are such horrible people. It shows others what they're a part of when they join a religion.

You know, I've met more atheists and agnostics than I have religious individuals in my time on this Earth so far. It's a sign, a good sign at that.

Montreal

#555620 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>His rebuttal was that all that money is donated by Christians.

He can't tell the difference between charity and theft.
If a priest rubbed crap in his face, I'm sure he'd believe as he were told and think it was chocolate.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#555621 Jul 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for sharing this with us PW ~ I have felt that I let Andrew down by ignoring a lot of his last postings because I wasn't all that keen to get involved. Now, the chance has gone, and I will live with this regret.
I have been on his Facebook page and it is filled with loving and kind memories of a wonderful man, obviously well loved, and have not seen anything negative.
Glad I found your posting Sweet Irrira, because now I really have to rush off and get ready for work.... Wednesday is known as hump day down here, being the middle of the week it is the hump in the graph :) xxx
Has anyone been on his page and asked what happened?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#555622 Jul 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Candidate?
For what?
I don't like where this is going.
I'm feeling a bit drowsy... getting dark... so sleepy...
<snip>

Hmmm...

<snip, snip>

Hmmmm...?

<snip!>

Yes, much better!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#555624 Jul 9, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am sad or not?
there is not your mother f.....business not thema to spread idle gossip around
4 of you day by day seating like parasities or white maggots here and spread without of end same crap, repeat same s......send reports to topics moderators attempting to ban someone
rather you are sad and lost together with your son gay with AIDS seating inside of his a...
peace and love in my life is not from you or scums like you worthless atheistis homsexuals lesbians,gossipers dryg users, alcoholics and mentaly sick like you are and those same BS posters
G_0_D,IANS,LACEZ,HL
f.....SOB IMMORAL IDIOTS AND COW MANURE EATERS- this is only your happiness"peace and love"to be f...... your son into his a.....
go and cure yourselves you stupid cyber prophet knowing who got Peace,love, and who doesn't
he heeeeeeeeeee crazy creature you are with full pile of briks made from horse s...thrown against me and such posters like CS
you call this happiness,peace and love? to grow filthy immoral family and yourselves be sick on the top?
Thanks shrinky...you have a great day too. It's always an experience to read your words.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#555625 Jul 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks shrinky...you have a great day too. It's always an experience to read your words.
He's got a way with words doesnt he Annie..........

;o)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#555626 Jul 9, 2013
scaritual wrote:
"<coughs>...could.. <coughs>..be..<coughs >..BM"
Posting incognito is trollery. What justification could there be for such deception?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#555627 Jul 9, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got a way with words doesnt he Annie..........
;o)
I think he is trying out for the spokesperson of the year award.

Hey Rider...

Fennario

#555628 Jul 9, 2013
Roman Apologist wrote:
I also understand the underlying motive for your philosophical position.
The best one there is!
Roman Apologist wrote:
But let's put that aside for a moment because I have a few questions to ask you regarding the medical profession, as I understand you were a physician, and I have some practical real world concerns involving medical ethics. I'm hoping you can help me understand these issues. Then we can get back to this issue if that's okay.
No, not yet. You haven't contributed anything to this discussion yet. You are just asking questions, and haven't indicated why or where you're going with this. You'll need to do that first, and answer a few questions:

Are you a Christian?
Are you Brother Marine?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#555629 Jul 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is trying out for the spokesperson of the year award.
Hey Rider...
LOL........

Hey Annie, did you light up the western sky with fireworks the other night? Or did you fizzle out before dark?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#555631 Jul 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Chris Clearwater wrote:
I know a lady did work full time and her hours are now 29 per week. She has a kid to support btw. She was cut back to 29 hours for healthcare reform. Now that its been put off a year I wonder if her boss will bump her back up? Doubt it. Hey, its not his problem.
<quoted text>
.. there's a third option ..
The hidden subtext screamed at me too.

hahaaa

Fennario

#555632 Jul 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
many 'for profit' hospitals have religious names. Ever wonder why ??
Not I.

It's for the same reason that many profit making businessmen put Jesus fish on their business cards. You can sell anything better by trying to imply that profit isn't the vender's only incentive, or that he holds to a higher standard of ethics.

Fennario

#555633 Jul 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
I know a lady did work full time and her hours are now 29 per week. She has a kid to support btw. She was cut back to 29 hours for healthcare reform. Now that its been put off a year I wonder if her boss will bump her back up? Doubt it. Hey, its not his problem.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
That's not a credible story. You seem to believe that her boss has already paid out the other 11 hours of what would have been payroll to the feds for Obamacare. I don't. Somebody's fibbing here - either the woman or her boss.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. there's a third option ..
Yes, and I deliberately omitted it. Devious, huh?

Fennario

#555634 Jul 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the charity of secularists and atheists is rarely addressed in this forum ..
.. Catcher & I support KIVA, a non-profit organization that lets individuals lend as little as $25 to create business opportunities for individuals around the world. They're a top-rated charity ..
http://www.kiva.org/about
.. here's the interesting part: lenders can join a team. Guess which team donates the most $$??..
Atheists, Agnostics, Skeptics:$11,530,475
Kiva Christians:$7,566,750
http://www.kiva.org/community
.. what's wrong with the picture ??..
That's the charity, as you knew.

Have you ever seen this?

"Homeless Man 'Tests' Kindness Of Religions; Atheist Passersby Seem To Give Most Money"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/home...

"In the picture, which has since gone viral on Reddit and Imgur, the man, who appears to be homeless or transient, is sitting on a sidewalk and holding a sign that reads, "Which religion cares the most about the homeless?" Arranged in front of him are eight small, plastic bowls and a hat, each labeled with different religions and filled with varying amounts of change. Although we can't say for sure how much money is shown in the photo, the bowls labeled "atheist" and "agnostic" seem to be the fullest."

It will be very bad for Christianity for the myth of its charity to fall under scrutiny. Upon close examination, I'm sure we'll discover that humanists outperform the church at everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 281,858
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Dr Banonator 63,733
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min pusherman_ 973,750
Gift Suggestion for a God Daughter? (Mar '15) 1 hr EstherMoore 2
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 1 hr lee 10
Mencari teman seks wanita yang gersang (Sep '15) 2 hr eyem 20
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 653,905
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr lightbeamrider 106,495
More from around the web