Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#555589 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
All you proved is that hospitals owned by religious organizations are no different than any other ones.... and possibly worse.
If I don't pay my medical bills will that make my doctors Christians or do I just beat them out of money ?
No. You'd do like every other hospital does and get reimbursed by the federal gov't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#555590 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as little about NPOs as you do, well, everything.
Most NPOs (like Churches and Hospitals) MAKE PROFITS!!!!
Look up St Joseph's in Orange, CA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#555591 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! AND the cost of running the church is NOT charity.
I give up. You're right RR. The RCC is perfect, you are God and the rest of us have shit for brains.
<face palm>
Another Topix atheist....

....I've turned into my bitch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#555592 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it's a good thing for me that HL has about a gillion times more patience than you.
Yes, that's true.

She's giving you the attention you seek.

If only you would accept the knowledge being offered to you (free of charge) by HL, DF and Hiding, you wouldn't be a wilfully ignorant hayseed all your life.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#555593 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit, huh? I don't remember the whole bill, but I do remember that they charged #15,000 for "bedding".
WTF?
She was there for 11 days. How the f_ck can they charge over $1,000 a day for nasty ole hospital bed sheets & pillows?!?
Who are you to complain?

That's the American capitalist system you're so proud of.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#555594 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You'd do like every other hospital does and get reimbursed by the federal gov't.
Just STFU, You win. I am sick of your insanity and lies.

The atheists should thank you for proving that religion is just pack of lies.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555595 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up St Joseph's in Orange, CA.
Just take your bullshit somewhere else. Please!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#555596 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it's a good thing for me that HL has about a gillion times more patience than you.
.. there's a limit to my patience and out of respect for Sereh, I'm dropping the topic ..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555597 Jul 9, 2013
Thanks RR.
I know now I can never be a Christian because I am far too intelligent and honest.

BTW, I am not an atheist so that is another lie you were caught in.

I hope I end up Hell, far from any perfect people like you.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#555598 Jul 9, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the update Chris, you truly were blessed with a lot more time with her than what you thought weren't you?
I hope her passing was peaceful and now you have yet another strong draw to Heaven my friend.
My Joshua has been Home for over 13 years now and yet not a single day goes by without my thanking God for the time I had with him. Cherished memories that I carry daily.
GOOD to see you posting Chris --in reading some of the postings my friend just remember there is not one single thing we have to prove, Jesus supplied the answers at Calvary -- all we have to do is keep walking by FAITH, and follow His lead.
TLC - Judy/Granny
PS have you or anyone heard from Educator in a while, I really miss her.
Indeed Granny. Yes, it makes you thankful for time as none of us know how much we have. You've done much to share your faith and wanted to just offer my thanks. Its not much but its meant much to me. No, have not heard from Ed in a long time. God bless. Love

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#555599 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Note, too, that the RCC takes in EVERY YEAR over three times Bill Gates' entire net worth!
It sickens me.

Montreal

#555600 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"The Economist estimates that 57% of the church's U.S. spending went to Catholic health care networks, with an additional 28% to colleges, 6% to day-to-day operations at local parishes and dioceses, and 2.7% to national charities."

"57% of the church's U.S. spending went to Catholic health care networks"

In what way does "health care networks" mean that it's employee health care only?

"US Catholic Church a $170 billion business"

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx...

So you know, 57% of $171 billion is $96,900,000,000.
YOU had said before that it was health care for the cardinals, bishops, and so on.

Health care is not charity, otherwise it would be included in the number set aside for charity.

Montreal

#555601 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"The Economist estimates that 57% of the church's U.S. spending went to Catholic health care networks, with an additional 28% to colleges, 6% to day-to-day operations at local parishes and dioceses, and 2.7% to national charities."

"57% of the church's U.S. spending went to Catholic health care networks"

In what way does "health care networks" mean that it's employee health care only?

"US Catholic Church a $170 billion business"

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx...

So you know, 57% of $171 billion is $96,900,000,000.
Forgot to mention, my company spends money on "health care."
That means that my company is spending that money on charity?

Montreal

#555602 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No shit, huh? I don't remember the whole bill, but I do remember that they charged #15,000 for "bedding".

WTF?

She was there for 11 days. How the f_ck can they charge over $1,000 a day for nasty ole hospital bed sheets & pillows?!?
Because they're Catholic.

Montreal

#555603 Jul 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:

Care to guess who donates more on a national scale?

Dude.

Paying taxes is not a donation.
But supplying health care to employees is?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555604 Jul 9, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
But supplying health care to employees is?
look at this f..topic
each page 3 of your f...gays scumbags repeating same s....
G_O_D YOU QUIRL, Ians HL
what is wrong with you poor wretched miserable jerks and worthless crominals stinking sperm of this Society

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#555605 Jul 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mike... Not even Jesus knows when He is going to return. I know this because this is what He had said:
"But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, NOR THE Son, BUT ONLY the Father."
So obviously, Jesus had all abundant Faith, trusts The Father and all that... but He still doesn't know... not until The Father says, "Go..."
Not that you're privy to scripture... but it implies to us that The Father is delaying Jesus' return to give many more time to repent 2 Peter 3:9...
When the Lord Jesus returns it will be Judgement Day.
Hey Q, how's it going? I just wanted to say Quinnocence, Counter Strike, and a few other names I see on here, are all names I usually look to see what is posted. Good information is good information, no matter who or what name posts it. If ever you truly were not on this thread, it wouldn't be the same. Balance is a good thing. Just something I wanted to say :)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555606 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Thanks RR.
I know now I can never be a Christian because I am far too intelligent and honest.
BTW, I am not an atheist so that is another lie you were caught in.
I hope I end up Hell, far from any perfect people like you.
my own backyard rats are more inteligent from you and your preachings
about how "inteligent you are"
dumb butt with flat head and lost screws inside of 0.1 % brain cells

inteligent people doesn't seat 7/24 on cyber space and talking to muts how inteligent they are?
you old criple mentaly prick

he nheeeeeee
you are honest because you gave few dollars mama of 7 kids abused sexualy by you f....old mentaly retarded"inteligent and honest"idiot

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#555607 Jul 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What she did or didn't do was her choice. My statement to her summed up my opinion of suicide.
She was still when I lost touch with her years after that incident.
That's great ~ I am sure her children would have given her enough to live for years down the track; sometimes when they are young, it can appear that they are draining the life out of you, but when they grow a bit older, you realise they were filling your life :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#555608 Jul 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's a limit to my patience and out of respect for Sereh, I'm dropping the topic ..
I haven't seen the other postings, but found this one, and thank you Happy Lesbo ~ somethings will always touch a raw spark, I feel xx

(((*_*)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 47,949
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min Ficken Facts 105,584
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Regina 646,351
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Ficken Facts 44,709
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 46 min andet1987 2,013
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min The Hangman 971,571
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,618
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Brian_G 12
More from around the web