Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#555433 Jul 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh LeLe what memories lie within these golden pages.
There was a time that when the pages would get filled with riff raff, and it would get so discouraging to come in and have to scroll thru pages and pages just to find someone that made some common sense LOL
As I look back on it all, I can clearly see God still is in control and the Frame work here is still in tact as each poster fits within the puzzle and finds their nitch.
Thank you for your kind compliment, I've had my day or two in here as well with X and Micah -- how silly it all was to be taken so seriously "by me".
The friends I've made along the way I share with many on FB so they are not lost to me --
I do miss Drew, I gleaned so much from his postings and I do see he pops in occasionally -
When Annie brought in the make believe bench for Ham was one of the most memorable for me -- I never see a bench that I don't think of that precious man setting quietly with his Bible and how God used him to touch my life so profoundly. I Miss him dearly.
As Ham would say I guess I've rambled enough LOL -- you've opened up the flood gate of beautiful memories LELE, thank you for that.
TLC - Judy
opened up Outlook on my old PC a couple of days ago, and still have a few emails from CBart that I will treasure forever. Ahh; we did have some fun and laughter along with lots of love, didn't we? I treasure my nickname 'Serahboo' and will always remember Ham 'The Man' telling us about the Cardinal (I think it was) tapping on his windowsill at midnight. Amazing stuff :)

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#555434 Jul 8, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
Hello all,
It looks as if something has happened to Counterstrike, his FB had RIP messages. We're still trying to find out what happened.
While he and I did not see eye to eye on many things he was a truly caring and loving young man of God. I wish his family peace.
By Counterstrike :-(
thank you Phae for this announcement, I do hope someone can find out for sure what has happened and let us know.

I've only posted him a few times and don't know him well, but do care.

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#555436 Jul 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> opened up Outlook on my old PC a couple of days ago, and still have a few emails from CBart that I will treasure forever. Ahh; we did have some fun and laughter along with lots of love, didn't we? I treasure my nickname 'Serahboo' and will always remember Ham 'The Man' telling us about the Cardinal (I think it was) tapping on his windowsill at midnight. Amazing stuff :)
Back when CBart first got so ill, I sent him a bling bling card -- he said his wife put it on their frig and enjoyed the loving connection that he had found in this room.

I was walking by a gift shop in a hospital one day and noticed a wooden cardinal on display, I walked back to purchase it and sent it to Ham --he truly loved his Lynn and the memories the cardinals brought for him.

It takes so little in life to show loving concern and friendship -- I'm so glad I made that effort with both of those precious men.

Memories I hold very dear to my heart -- GOoD to see you Serah, we two hold a treasure chest of memories as well --

I love this little Koala key chain more than you will ever know -- TLC Judy

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#555437 Jul 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew your aunt was elderly but I didn't know she was 97, bless her heart. I'm sure it is a comforting thought to have that peace of mind that when she does go Home, you will know she was ready to go.
As usual Wayne and his son are glued to the tv -- Tigers Tigers -- LOL
In reading a few of these posts keep in mind John the peaceful temperment you are supposed to have for your health, if it gets to knee deep in here brother, take a refreshing walk LOL.
TLC - Jute
Hi Jute.

Not to worry my mind is totally at peace. The things duaney says and the hate he spews out towards anyone that disagrees with him and stands up to him only makes me feel pure pity for him. Nothing he posts has any effect on my peace of mind. Most of the time I just ignore his repedative childish rants. I truly feel nothing but pity and sorrow for him.

It has to be miserable to be so consumed with anger and hate like duaney is. I've seen far to many people in my life that have lived their lives that way. Never knowing any peace or joy. Nothing but bitterness, anger and hatred. It's a wretched way to live. Especially if his life is coming to an end as he claims. Not that I necessarily believe him. Because he's told more lies then truths in here.

Tigers game just finished with another win over Cleveland. That's 3 out of 4 against them. Back home now to take on the White Sox.

Have a great evening. God bless.

#555438 Jul 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope there will be sequels to the Lone Ranger , I do believe they left the door open for
that possibility - I was just surprised at a bit of the violence being a Disney movie.
Winter you say burr we are in mid summer and it feels like fall with all the rain -- I picked this year to get my home painted and it is taking forever with rain every other day or so, very frustrating.
I was at Hobby Lobby when I saw another frame like the one I bought you -- it truly stirred my heart as I thought of all the sweet joy she brought into our lives. Cherished memories for sure.
But your little Prince Pugstar is a joy all by himself -- and he too is loved.
Stay warm my friend and know I send much TLC across the waves -- Judy
Aww ~ just like I will always remember you placing your hand on the Globe.... we are only opposite sides of the Earth, and linked by love :)

Yep, Prince Pugstar is a handsome well loved boy; and he shares himself with all of us where as Queen Puggy was lovingly known as my 'stalker':) GOD Bless, and thank you for being you, Serah

(((*_*)))

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#555439 Jul 8, 2013
GOoD night everyone and Little Whispers, fill me in on your newest little critter, I read you named Cricket --

TLC - Judy

#555440 Jul 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Back when CBart first got so ill, I sent him a bling bling card -- he said his wife put it on their frig and enjoyed the loving connection that he had found in this room.
I was walking by a gift shop in a hospital one day and noticed a wooden cardinal on display, I walked back to purchase it and sent it to Ham --he truly loved his Lynn and the memories the cardinals brought for him.
It takes so little in life to show loving concern and friendship -- I'm so glad I made that effort with both of those precious men.
Memories I hold very dear to my heart -- GOoD to see you Serah, we two hold a treasure chest of memories as well --
I love this little Koala key chain more than you will ever know -- TLC Judy
Goosebumps flushing madly ~ a grand feeling I love :) Ahh, there are truly some one in a million people that I am very fortunate to know xxx

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#555441 Jul 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Duly noted Dar and I appreciate your input -- I was just being a big sister that I am to John and lovingly reminding him of his health -- as I often did with Ham.
Also I read LeLe's post to you last night about your health too -- I hope you know I care as well.
Take care -- TLC - Judy
I understand.

I tried being 'nice' to him a few times to no avail. Maybe RA is my "test" of 'love your enemies'. <smile>

#555442 Jul 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you Phae for this announcement, I do hope someone can find out for sure what has happened and let us know.
I've only posted him a few times and don't know him well, but do care.
TLC - Judy
I just checked out his Facebook and although I don't know what has happened, there are many messages for Andrew to Rest In Peace... GOD Bless his soul <3

#555443 Jul 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
GOoD night everyone and Little Whispers, fill me in on your newest little critter, I read you named Cricket --
TLC - Judy
Sweet Dreams of Angels and Ladders in the sand.... xxx

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555444 Jul 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think this is the first posting I have read of yours that gave me goosebumps ~ cheers, G, that is a grand gesture and I am sure you have made that ladies and her children's life a whole lot happier :)
I don't know if it will help. One can only cast seeds, if you get my meaning.

I much prefer teaching people to fish than giving them fishes. Sometimes you have serve breakfast before the fishing lessons. <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555445 Jul 8, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
Hello all,
It looks as if something has happened to Counterstrike, his FB had RIP messages. We're still trying to find out what happened.
While he and I did not see eye to eye on many things he was a truly caring and loving young man of God. I wish his family peace.
Oh my!

I liked CS so much. He was like my alter ego.
I hope he is OK.
He just can't get 'the answers' before me!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555446 Jul 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>No, I have never forgotten the rights of people while caring for the rights of our planet..... that is your perception of my feelings!!
"Human rights should prevail only so long as the rights of the planet as a whole are not infringed." - ME 11:31

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555447 Jul 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Living often takes more ~ and fancy anyone suggesting people take their own lives so that they can come out of the closet, so to speak? Cruel indeed.... in my opinion, but I gather that was the intention!
I am not sure of the intentions of the poster.

Having had a gun barrel in my mouth and not having the courage to pull the trigger, I am speaking from personal experience.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555450 Jul 8, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't talk like that than say , "Praise God!"....
Sure I can. I just did.

#555451 Jul 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if it will help. One can only cast seeds, if you get my meaning.
I much prefer teaching people to fish than giving them fishes. Sometimes you have serve breakfast before the fishing lessons. <smile>
I understand :0)

#555452 Jul 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure of the intentions of the poster.
Having had a gun barrel in my mouth and not having the courage to pull the trigger, I am speaking from personal experience.
You continue to amaze me G ~ and I am sure that you would not suggest to anyone to take their own life, unless of course, they were near the end of their days, no hope for a cure, and either in heaps of pain or not in a state of comprehension.

I am sorry that life has been so hard that you found your inner strength by not pulling that trigger.... You still have much to offer :)

#555453 Jul 8, 2013
Phaerae wrote:
Hello all,
Indeed this is a shock, as he was a young man .... it has saddened me though realising that he was one of the posters targeted by some who came to this forum from another Athiest forum and perhaps we missed some of the last writings of his life because of this.

The old nursery rhyme has haunting words;

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me;
When I am in my grave and dead, you will think of the names you called me"

It is best not to call others names, we never know when we might be haunted, as such, by our own thoughts and cruel words!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555454 Jul 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You continue to amaze me G ~ and I am sure that you would not suggest to anyone to take their own life, unless of course, they were near the end of their days, no hope for a cure, and either in heaps of pain or not in a state of comprehension.
I am sorry that life has been so hard that you found your inner strength by not pulling that trigger.... You still have much to offer :)
Many years ago a friend told me she was thinking of killing herself.

I told her, "I will agree that you have the right, and possibly very good reasons, to take your own life. However, I will never give you permission to murder a dear friend of mine."

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#555455 Jul 8, 2013
Roman Apologist wrote:
This "exclude one or all" is in my opinion, a weak philosophical position, because there are very clear teachings from Christ about avoiding violence for personal or political gain.
What difference does that make? We don't care what your book says. We care what your church does. It says "Thou shalt not kill" quite clearly as well. When did that ever matter to the church? Where was the church when Bush was champing at the bit for war? Christians were protesting gay marriage and abortion, not war, and certainly not a war on Muslims.

We see this a lot: you point to the book and say "That is a true Christian." We point to the world and say, "No, THAT is a true Christian."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min guest 672,676
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 104,275
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 981,084
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web