Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#555402 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shopping"?... ta hell I say! I Know some real cool underground cafe's in the village past Macdougal....you'all kin shop after y'all unwind first! The dirt band showed me 'em a long long time ago...
Music! Pirates! Rum!!!

Woohoo!

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#555403 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. I didn't mean it was about the child, HL. I meant it was about the predator.
Girls do get abused too, you know. In higher numbers...
:-(

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#555404 Jul 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look that one up too.
And you didn't answer the question, dude.

blam!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#555406 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Wow, thanks Tide. A different way to think about sex.
I highly recommend Greenberg's "The Construction of Homosexuality." Easily the defining book on the subject of cultural construction of sexuality.
If I read it, will I turn gay?

Whenever I watched Kinsey and Shortbus I had to take a few GayAway pills.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#555407 Jul 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprised if a mass murderer was made a saint...oh wait, that's already been done in the past, hasn't it?
Yes it has.

Location hidden

#555408 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Music! Pirates! Rum!!!
Woohoo!
We's the very goodest o' escourtes! an we's proud on it too!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#555409 Jul 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
...But most of what you post are lies,....
Your Satan worship is obvious.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555410 Jul 8, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really come up with some new material duaney.....
GFY, Beelzebub.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555411 Jul 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go, more than 2.7% of your income.
I just "loaned" some money to a woman with 6 kids. I don;t expect or want it back. I won't ever mention it and if she brings it up i will act like i forgot all about...which i probably will.

I can't take it with me but I can put it where it needs to be before I go.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555412 Jul 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying they should commit suicide, but I don't understand why they don't.
Agreed.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555413 Jul 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
More hate and lies come from you against minorities.
get a f......gay away with your same repeated BS
it sucks to see same s.....everyday,s...like you and your f....in the a....abominable immoral friends

you are not worthy even to hate POS like all of you

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555414 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Siiiigh....
You're a brick. Here, again:
"But the RCC does not spend 57% of it's income on it's employee's health care. That money is spent worldwide, on both it's employees and everyone else."
You keep saying that. Prove it.

All you did was post a list of Catholic Hospitals that are MAKING MONEY.

I posted a secular one that despite its name is NOT connected to any church. St. Judes' Children hospital does not turn away a single child regardless of ability to pay.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555415 Jul 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I just "loaned" some money to a woman with 6 kids. I don;t expect or want it back. I won't ever mention it and if she brings it up i will act like i forgot all about...which i probably will.
loaned money to someone always end with claim to get them back

why you spread this around trying make image how good guy you are?

you are my friend worthless POS,and all your money suppose to have her children-as next of kin
you don't f...their mama for free
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555416 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Music! Pirates! Rum!!!
Woohoo!
what did you sniff or swallow today?
okinawa weeds or popy seed baked on the spoon?

anyway you sounds like person having inside of brain many lost screws,nuts,and nails

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#555417 Jul 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Judy... Praise God for that of course! Smilez. It's GOoD to see you also... to God be the Glory.
Please tell Wayne that I said hello also and hope that you are both keeping well. I'm as well as could be also, like you, keeping the Faith of our Lord Jesus Christ... although the arrow certainly does fly by day <<<Psalm 91:5>>>
Greeting passed on to Wayne "thank you".

He's just about finished a bout with pneumonia again -- took 3 rounds of antibiotics this time. This darn ole weather this year just keeps it damp and dingy most of the time --

The little ship on a plate still hangs in my kitchen, loving thoughts and prayers out to you and your family Q always -- Indeed keeping the faith.

TLC - Judy

Location hidden

#555418 Jul 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
AYE! Yer a man after me own heart! Yer a dastardly befunctuncion!Yer ancestors will be proud...wilst me an you set around in the spirit an toast to the damned fools!...Hahahahahahahah!

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#555419 Jul 8, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jute.
I didn't make it to Florida this year, perhaps I'll get there next year. Having had the ICD device implanted in January the doctor didn't want me to make the trip in March because of the many restrictions I was under. Thankfully now I don't have any restrictions that keep me from doing what I want to do.
May Aunt is doing great. She celebrated her 97th birthday in May. She's still as sharp as a tack, although there are times when she talks like she's lived long enough. My dad (her younger brother) was the same way at the end of his life. So like with him I tell her she's got a lot of living left in her.
Have a great day. God bless.
I knew your aunt was elderly but I didn't know she was 97, bless her heart. I'm sure it is a comforting thought to have that peace of mind that when she does go Home, you will know she was ready to go.

As usual Wayne and his son are glued to the tv -- Tigers Tigers -- LOL

In reading a few of these posts keep in mind John the peaceful temperment you are supposed to have for your health, if it gets to knee deep in here brother, take a refreshing walk LOL.

TLC - Jute

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#555420 Jul 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think people understand the bonds that have been created here.
That's why when my posts got heated w Skom and RA , I thought a simple tmail would get us back on track...
Nope.. Those two have been put behind me.. Do not want friends like that..
I loved when Ham would say "lettuce"....
:)
May 21st ridiculousness and the loss of Ham and micah.. Pretty much sealed my trust in topic..and my respect for many here.
I treasure you.. And your faith.
Thank you again LeLe, I cherish our friendship as well.

Do you remember the little sandstones you once talked about -- do you still have those, I'd be more than happy to pay for postage to get some. Let me know o;k?

TLC - Judy

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555421 Jul 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
In reading a few of these posts keep in mind John the peaceful temperment you are supposed to have for your health, if it gets to knee deep in here brother, take a refreshing walk LOL.
TLC - Jute
He gets exactly what he asks for, Judy.
I have no apologies for that.

When he realizes that "Do unto others..." applies to us all, he might have a better time of it here.

"If you can't stand the heat, put down the torch."

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#555423 Jul 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sister, long time no see. I wanted to thank you so much for all the times you prayed with me for my Granny in Tn. She went to be with the Lord last month, was able to go home and be with the family. God bless.
Thank you for the update Chris, you truly were blessed with a lot more time with her than what you thought weren't you?

I hope her passing was peaceful and now you have yet another strong draw to Heaven my friend.

My Joshua has been Home for over 13 years now and yet not a single day goes by without my thanking God for the time I had with him. Cherished memories that I carry daily.

GOOD to see you posting Chris --in reading some of the postings my friend just remember there is not one single thing we have to prove, Jesus supplied the answers at Calvary -- all we have to do is keep walking by FAITH, and follow His lead.

TLC - Judy/Granny

PS have you or anyone heard from Educator in a while, I really miss her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Food and Drinks 996,485
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Bear Claw 88,079
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Michael 703,702
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 25 min Grunt56 223,078
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 448,491
Last post wins (May '13) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 543
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,918