Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#555311 Jul 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The small print.
Some people here don't much like me, OSG.
Is it because I'm Asian? I don't think so. HFY is Asian. Everybody likes her.
Is it because I'm a lesbian? Maybe but HL and Lacez are homosexual as well.
Is it because I'm an amputee? I seriously hope not.
Is it because I"m young and I'm not afraid of them?
I think so.
Le_Le doesn't know who I am. You can call me Al:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ULjCSK0oOlIXX&feature=end screen
Don't click on links.
Is that ChevyChace and Paul Simon?.
If yes.. One of my favorites..

I am not understanding why you are mentioning me here.
Just like yesterday.. Why did you bring up Skom in an exchange that had absolutely
Nothing to do w him?.

I do not want you to be afraid of me. There is nothing in your being I do not like..
I respect your llack of spirituality, I respect your sexuality, I grieve for you having a handicap..
I am first generation American on my fathers side and second generation American on my mothers..
America, is all of ours. Your ethenticity is all yours.

You never seemed like the type to take the "victim road" River Tam..
But hey,, what ever works..
Your list above says who - you- define yourself as..
Please take the blame off of others.- meaning- me.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#555312 Jul 8, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Hes a Dr so he takes temazapam
Ever since you came on the forums, I've had one burning question for you:

Do you own a drum set?

Location hidden

#555313 Jul 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Mornin' Catch... nope... still 'waitin on 'er. I've been waitin' for so long that I even forgot what list I was even waitin' fer... dagnabbit!
<<<Quin leans back in the chair on the porch and tips his cowboy hat on his face for shade... a tumbleweed rolls pass on the dusty landscape>>>
You wrote it.. Hahaha.
Why would you be waiting for a slate you wrote for wsjlm..

The slate was for you appointing chiefs and generals on this thread.
You named people -officers and elders.. Just to create a pulpit for your
Hate speech..

Love the chicken in your avatar.. You know fried food kills.. Right?

But to you, who find yourself a god, who cares how bad fried fast food is.
Your fast food chain denounces homosexuality..
Who hoooo..
Praise your Lard.

Location hidden

#555314 Jul 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh LeLe what memories lie within these golden pages.
There was a time that when the pages would get filled with riff raff, and it would get so discouraging to come in and have to scroll thru pages and pages just to find someone that made some common sense LOL
As I look back on it all, I can clearly see God still is in control and the Frame work here is still in tact as each poster fits within the puzzle and finds their nitch.
Thank you for your kind compliment, I've had my day or two in here as well with X and Micah -- how silly it all was to be taken so seriously "by me".
The friends I've made along the way I share with many on FB so they are not lost to me --
I do miss Drew, I gleaned so much from his postings and I do see he pops in occasionally -
When Annie brought in the make believe bench for Ham was one of the most memorable for me -- I never see a bench that I don't think of that precious man setting quietly with his Bible and how God used him to touch my life so profoundly. I Miss him dearly.
As Ham would say I guess I've rambled enough LOL -- you've opened up the flood gate of beautiful memories LELE, thank you for that.
TLC - Judy
I do not think people understand the bonds that have been created here.
That's why when my posts got heated w Skom and RA , I thought a simple tmail would get us back on track...

Nope.. Those two have been put behind me.. Do not want friends like that..

I loved when Ham would say "lettuce"....
:)
May 21st ridiculousness and the loss of Ham and micah.. Pretty much sealed my trust in topic..and my respect for many here.

I treasure you.. And your faith.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#555315 Jul 8, 2013
Roman Apologist wrote:
The KKK "claims" to be a Christian organization, but is far from it. All they are is an fanatical, ideological, racist organization with a history of domestic terrorism and discriminatory practices.
I don't see anything there incompatible with (de facto) Christianity. You're probably thinking of your idealized Christianity, the one used for marketing purposes:
http://threebridgesspiritualistchurch.co.uk/r... and
http://www.prayers-for-special-help.com/image...

Good luck finding that.
Bongo

United States

#555316 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever since you came on the forums, I've had one burning question for you:
Do you own a drum set?
Yes, 2 sets, one for the tutor.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#555317 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, later.
1. Cook for RR.
2. Bring RR a beer.
3. Bring RR more beers, ad infinitum.
4. Rub RR's shoulders and other 'stuff'.
5. Clean up.
Good girl.
First of all....I am not a girl.....and second...I just threw the Kung Powwww at you....You're gonna have to find someone else to do Steps 1 through 5

LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#555318 Jul 8, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Now one of the latest popes is being dubbed a saint, even though he was the one who presided above the whole covering up of pedophilia within the church.
Blatant arrogance in my opinion.

Location hidden

#555319 Jul 8, 2013
Roman Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>
This "exclude one or all" is in my opinion, a weak philosophical position, because there are very clear teachings from Christ about avoiding violence for personal or political gain. The "Inquisition" was a Catholic dominated political scandal, and the RCC cover ups of sex abuse has further weakened their claim to speak on behalf of all of Christianity. So therefore, ALL who engage in sexual misconduct or politically motivated violence are not Christians in the spiritual sense. They may self-identify as Christian, but this is a false and dishonest misrepresentation. Both the KKK and the RCC, as well as the WBC are all corrupt in spirit and philosophies.
Thank you...we agree.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#555320 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...flight to PHL and this?
http://www.google.ca/imgres...
A stop over before PHL ? I can wait. <smile>

“a.k.a. GhostWriter2U”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#555321 Jul 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not one of those Christians that disesteems man, science, and his achievements, are you? If so, please note that it was mankind that came through for you with CPAP and implanatable defibrillators.
<quoted text>
Your god's blessing wasn't really what made the difference, was it? With nothing but prayer, you'd still be gasping for breath every night. As you note, it's nice that you don't have to live like that.
It was man's blessings that made the difference, not your god's, although you probably credit it for that. That's the same god that allegedly instructs you to "not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him" in 1 John 2:15 and Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God?" in James 4:4.
Your gratitude is misplaced, and I blame your church for teaching you to think like that.
I believe I've seen references to you living in Mexico and of formerly being a medical doctor here in the U.S. before moving south. Is that true?

Location hidden

#555322 Jul 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Capn... Jesus Christ, The Son of God had said:
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day YOUR LORD will come." (Basically, my Lord talking about His return).
Morn'n Qu...I been a bit cranky lately...nothing personal ...LOL!
I reckon "MY LORD" ain't gonna come back, so that means I been "left behind" in a world filled with less than 1. Dang! No boat -no bird, an no cookie...an the galley's a mess!!
Yer a sight fer sore eyes ya!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#555323 Jul 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I understand that. But the RCC does not spend 57% of it's income on it's employye's health care. That money is spent worldwide, on both it's employees and everyone else.
Prove it.

Where are all these free Catholic Hospitals ? I really could use one.

If they give away Bill Gates networth every year like you claim in free healthcare there would be no need for Obama Care.

holy chit! You are dumber than my cat.

Location hidden

#555324 Jul 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, and that's a strange thing about the "omnipotent, all knowing " deity concept, which is this.
If the deity knows everything we would do, or could do, in all instances - which many if not most Christians claim - but knows just exactly what we will do - which many if not most Christians claim - from birth to death, then what's the point?
I've seen it argued on this thread, and others on topix - and on other sites as well - especially in the free will discussions, that is the case. The deity knows what you will do, out of the myriad of possibilities you could choose, the deity knows the outcome and what you will ultimately end up doing. Invariably so.
Within that concept, the fix is in, the deity knows the round we're gonna get knocked out, and the exact second it will happen. Each of our lives is but a seeming DVD recording within that deity concept.
Why not just skip forward to the ending bell and be done with it?
Death to the nonbelievers or irredeemable "sinners" and afterlife to the believers -*snap of deity fingers*- done.
If none of the above is the case, then the deity is not all knowing and all powerful, IE: Omnipotent. In any way, shape or form.
If the deity is the final and only arbiter in the universe, it has nothing to prove to any other being or entity.
It neither loses or gains any advantage or disadvantage by waiting a prescribed amount of time to "get the judging done". It could do so with every life experience we have had, have, and will have without any of the people needing to die, be raped etc...
As far as each person is concerned, the deity could do so, and we would not be aware of it at all.
Because, from what is claimed, it knows already, and did before it created a thing.
That's just a errant conjecture on the part of the folks that made up the "new" cult worship. They really weren't all that smart y'know...but then again neither is the folks what drinks the firey coolaid. See, originally it wasn't anything like what they is tell'n ya at all. Ask the Dogon folks. They're still here...Thoth and Lord Pacal is gone, an all we got is the "glyphs" Most folks can't even figger 'em out...some of us can though.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555325 Jul 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anything there incompatible with (de facto) Christianity. You're probably thinking of your idealized Christianity, the one used for marketing purposes:
http://threebridgesspiritualistchurch.co.uk/r... and
http://www.prayers-for-special-help.com/image...
Good luck finding that.
f...you and your imginary christianity you little POS?
YOU ARE SIMPLE HEAD D... your posts are worthy to throw at them pile of horse and camel s...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555326 Jul 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Where are all these free Catholic Hospitals ? I really could use one.
If they give away Bill Gates networth every year like you claim in free healthcare there would be no need for Obama Care.
holy chit! You are dumber than my cat.
i wonder why this topic still run.
3 lunatica everyday sucks their BS and demand only prove it prove it,prove it

Fuck you to prove you anything and scums clowns like you

this place lately is made by this atheistic and hosexaulsuals perverts like Local Brothel where gays f...each other, and lesbias stimulate clirotises by AAA Batery man plastic d....

get a little bit life you POS old sick crip
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555327 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just a errant conjecture on the part of the folks that made up the "new" cult worship. They really weren't all that smart y'know...but then again neither is the folks what drinks the firey coolaid. See, originally it wasn't anything like what they is tell'n ya at all. Ask the Dogon folks. They're still here...Thoth and Lord Pacal is gone, an all we got is the "glyphs" Most folks can't even figger 'em out...some of us can though.
how long you will bable same s... everyday?
your life sucks like old ugly abominable old female part between her 2 legs
Bongo

United States

#555328 Jul 8, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
f...you and your imginary christianity you little POS?
YOU ARE SIMPLE HEAD D... your posts are worthy to throw at them pile of horse and camel s...
As a de facto troglodyte maybe you are prick because of severe emrods?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555329 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you...we agree.
and?
did you change anything with your stupid word'we agree"
he he heeeeeeeeee you few guys are really sick psychos, top need to be adjusted and brain screws tied

Location hidden

#555330 Jul 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, did you ever get the "list"?
Every time I clicked on it, my computer made this >>BIG BONG!<< sound...an then there was this message what come up on the screen that says...

{{{{{{SOMETHING WICKED JUST HAPPENED!}}}}}}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Travesty 58,787
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min TRUE CATHOLIC here 695,268
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 2 hr Sandy Hook 1
paypal/cc to bitcoin carding method 2018 working 3 hr james 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Big Al 994,009
8 Seconds to Church Street 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Malaia Obama: another blind "gold digger" on th... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr majority 446,201
More from around the web